A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:38 AM

Old July 6th, 2024, 03:48 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Bitternpaw plays with a ball moss absentmindedly and Batpaw watches camp.

[ activity, closed ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 6th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Marigoldpaw
[ She/Her - Shadowclan App -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Moving away from the clan meeting as it completed the molly had seen a familiar face amongst the crowd, so it would be nice to pay them a visit. She spotted Fiercefire and moved over to him. "Well well well. Never thought I'd see you again. Funny how these things could be.", she snort. Marigoldpaw wanted to sneer or laugh. He probably wanted to know where their son was she supposed. Though if he really cared he would have searched for Cloudheart, but he hadn't mentioned his father when they first got back together. She thought maybe she was the bad parent, but he was equally to blame.

[ @JackHunt_17; her opinions do not reflect my own ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 6th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Cloverpaw plopped herself down in front of Rotdrop, her body shaking and tail shaking from fro to fro. Once Rotdrop finished their questions, Cloverpaw started again, her green eyes gleaming. "Thanks!! Miss Dawnstar said she felt bad for the queens in the nursery for some reason and said that I could become an apprentice the next meeting and she kept her promise!! And I even got assigned to an enforcer, Miss Lostspark!! It's also cool how she was actually a medicine cat and also is blind so thats gonna be super cool as well, I can't wait to start my training, Imma be the bestest apprentice she's ever had!! Also why can't I go around asking cat's ages?? How is it rude?? You're just asking how old they are!! Like i'm 6 moons! Also you must have worked hard to get your name!! I'm gonna work super duper ultra mega hard to get my name!! Also why would you be named Rotdrop if Rot means dying??? That's weird. Also there are a lotta plants, I could never 'member them all!! Also if you didn't think Miss Dawnstar was cool then I would tell her because she's the bestest leader ever!!!!!!" Cloverpaw squeaked, a grin plastered on her face.

[ @PINTO BEAN - Rotdrop ]

As the tom waddled into the clearing, he spotted WISPYPAW!!! He quickly dashed over to the blind apprentice, bouncing up and down. "WISPYPAW WISPYPAW WISPYPAW!! IT'S ME, CLOVERPAW!! YOUR BESTIE THAT YOU THREW MUD AT!!!" he said, grinning. Well Wispypaw didn't say that they were besties but she would have to deal with it because Cloverpaw already claimed her as his bestie. Taking a seat beside the older molly, he turned his head, doing his normal excited body shake. "You look so cool!! I'm glad you got all the mud out!! The mud fight was super fun!! Plus my pelt is already brown so the mud didn't stand out!! oh wait, you didn't know that, sorry!! OOOO!! I have an idea!! I can tell you what I look like so that you know!! I'm a brown cat with these darker brown stripes over my pelt, no idea what those are called, but I saw my reflection in a puddle and saw I have green eyes!! And a bunch of floof!! And my tail is fluffy as well, but also really long so it can keep my paws warm!!! and I'm also like, I don't know half your size?? I think I'll grow as big as Miss Dawnstar one day!! Is that good enough for you?? Beacuase thats what I look like!! Do you know what you look like?? Have you always been blind? What's it like?? Do you just see black?? That must be weird, the only time my vision is black is when I close my eyes. Why do you have to be blind?? Thats super rude to whoever caused it, likewise with Miss Lostspark!! You guys don't deserve that!" he whined, lashing his tail.

[ @Kix - Wispypaw ]

Cloverpaw scanned the clearing, searching for one cat. Once they spotted her, they bounded on over, body shaking with excitement. "Hiya!! I'm Cloverpaw!!" they squeaked out, sitting down in front of the cat. "You're Marigoldpaw, right?? That's a pretty name!! Miss Dawnstar said that you used to be Ebonyfang and our medicine cat, how come you're Marigoldpaw now?? And why did you leave us for RiverClan?? ShadowClan is obviously the best clan in the forest, Miss Dawnstar is amazing!! My mentor, Miss Lostspark also used to be a herb c- Medicine Cat, just like you!! But now Mister Mossfreckle is the medicine cat. What's it like?? You saved lives, right?? That's super cool!! You probably made sure that cats didn't die so that they would live!! And that's a good thing and why you're a good cat!! You should have your full name back already. I'm gonna ask Miss Dawnstar that, if you want!! Miss Dawnstar loves me, She said that she felt sorry for the queens in the nursery so she made me an apprentice!!" they purred, glancing at Miss Dawnstar's den before their green hues returned to the older cat.

[ @Madeline - Marigoldpaw ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 6th, 2024, 11:01 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tigerpaw looked up at her mentor. " I would like to learn how to fight."

@PINTO BEAN
Old July 7th, 2024, 12:41 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

Rats. He was out of shape, yo. His breathing was uneven, and he was starting to feel a bit dizzy again. Better avoid the Mosster until he got a bit better. He was pretty sure the medicine cat had meant for him to avoid battling badgers as part of the no straining himself bit he'd been told before being given his freedom. But like... he didn't know how long he was supposed to be taking it easy. And 'sides, he'd taken it way too easy for too long already. Being in camp all day? Not cool, yo. Real boring. Plus, he wasn't about to let a clanmate become badger chow. Didn't matter if they were breaking rules and demoted. He left the judgement to the bigger brains, 'specially if... you know... the cat in question was dead.

Before he could start thinking much - or at least as much as he was capable of - the leader's form came forward, and the tom dipped his head, instantly regretting it as his vision swam. At least he wasn't bleeding no more... heh. As Dawnstar began speaking, the enforcer's rounded ears pricked, alert. Nose wrinkling in thought at her first question, he found himself shaking his head once, halting instantly as the ground started moving around once more. Silverlark had unfortunately never been much of a tracker, but that didn't stop him from checking the area, only to find no scent other than Fireflypaw's and the badger's. Whatever she was doing out, she was alone.

"Dunno. Thought it might have been foul play cus of the demotion. You know, someone dragged her out and left her alone, ya know? But there wasn't no other scents there I could make out. No fight either. Not even with the badger. Thing got her in one blow judging by them claw marks," he reported after a moment's thought.

Silverlark was many things. Loud. Strong. Adventurous. Had a penchant for sturdy and elegant nest and den repair. Thoughtful? Not so much. Not when it came to actually sitting down and analyzing situations. Unless they were battles, of course. That was were his expertise shone. He wouldn't oppose Mosster from taking a look at Fireflypaw of course. Make sure he was right. But he knew what battle did to a cat, and there had been none. The demoted warrior had gone down before she knew what was happening.

"Heh heh," he snorted, wiping his nose at the leader's remark.

It was true. He really did like looking for trouble, didn't he? Between the lynx, the badgers, the foxes, the minks... But then, it's what he did. If he wasn't out there making sure none of these creatures were getting too comfortable around ShadowClan, what else could he do? He wasn't smart enough to come up with ideas for the well being of the clan. Wasn't a good enough hunter to keep the food storage full all on his own. He was good at ambushing. And killing. And if he got into too much trouble at some point? Well, he'd just have to make sure he took down whatever it was with 'im! After all... if he met his match, he was no good for the clan no more. Might as well just go meet his family in StarClan if it came down to that. Just... make sure too finish the job first, yeah yeah yeah.

"Wheres I finds them? Out in the territory. No real spot, ya know? It really didn't look like Fireflypaw was heading somewhere particulars nor nothing. Can lead you there, though. Need to go back anyways. Throw that badger out to the outskirts, yeah? Couldn't carry both of them at once today. Badger felt heavier than usual, yo. Thought it smarterer to bring Fireflypaw first and report. Just in case somebody else found the body while I was out disposing of that thing, ya dig? Oh! That reminds me! For you! Figured yous lost a bunch when we moved. Not a lynx pelt and skull, but thought you might like 'em as payback for taking one of our own regardless of whos it was," he added, nosing the skull besides the pelt now that it was no longer on top of him, ignoring the fresh wave of vertigo that almost tumbled him over until he had properly given the leader both gifts.

Losing their home was tough, yo. Dawnstar had led them all away without a second thought, but he couldn't imagine she didn't miss her old home. Her old den. Where she had all the gifts from all her clanmates who just wanted to make her happy. He was sure that others had already brought her gifts to make her feel a bit more at home. Had to be tough for someone sleeping all alone, right? But! But. He hadn't given her a proper gift! He'd been confined to camp since moving. At least this way some level of good came from what was otherwise a sad day. Rules broken or not, the loss of a ShadowClanner was never a good thing in his eyes. Well... unless they were cats like his former mentor. Or Yellowbelly. He wouldn't mind seeing that traitor go down.

No sooner was he done reporting than Whisk was besides him, sniffing at him with a tone that was equal parts disapproval and teasing. The tom grinned at her, an attempt to show that he was all good, yeah? But then... she had to go talk... and bring Mosster into the mix. And um... no? Please. He'd just gotten out of the medicine cat's den. Mosster would keep him there until he was an elder if he dared show up like this! Mercy! Mercy for once, he begged! The fact that Mistlewhisker seemed to have the same thoughts as Silverlark was not helping in the slightest!

"N-now Whisk. Whisk! Please! No need to be like that, yo! See? I'm not even bleeding no more. Can almost stand on my four paws. Look. Look. Just... Yous needs to go bury Fireflypaw, rights? Well, hows I finish getting rid of the badger first? Then go see Mosster?" the muscular feline stammered, pupils dilated as his white dipped toes thrummed on the floor, evidently trying to gain at least a little bit more freedom before he was sentenced to nest rest again.

He wasn't trying to disobey, of course. Never disobey! He was a good ShadowClanner, mmhmmm. But... Just... If he could at least finish this one job before he was forced to wither away in boredom again? That would be great.

@Undertaker [Dawnstar] | @Mica [Mistlewhisker]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:22 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

it's a warm day, as expected since it's greenleaf. the bright sun shines through the crevices of the canopy provided by the cedar trees. and, shockingly enough, quillpaw's woken up on the right side of his nest today. to anyone who knows the tom personally, they might be a bit disturbed once they see him wake up with a light smile gracing his features instead of his usual scowl. for once, he actually looks kind.

as he slips out of his nest, there's one thing on quillpaw's mind: training. he needs to hurry and get rid of this self doubt hes experiencing. which should be against all rules of nature. he is quillpaw - the perfect cat, or, perhaps he just wants to convince himself that he is when in reality, he's far from it. oh, the horror. just the mere thought of that threatens to ruin his mood, possibly because of how likely it is. slowly, his smile drops and his eyes narrow into his typical scrutinizing gaze. he changes his mind, he is not happy.

exiting the apprentice's den, his heterochromatic gaze is primarily locked on the ground as he approaches the prey pile to grab a quick bite for breakfast. it seems whatever higher being there is has other plans for him, though. his walk is cut short as he suddenly collides into something – or, upon closer inspection, someone. some horrid looking thing.

"are you stupid?" is the first thing that comes out of the tabby's mouth, venom dripping from his voice. he regards the warrior with a state filled with such hate that could only be accumulated over seasons upon seasons. it doesn't enter his mind that he is, in fact, also in the wrong because he didn't look up. "do you usually get in the way of people?"

[ @redshiftreign ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 7th, 2024, 02:59 AM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

BURNINGNIGHT
THE AFTERMATH
he/they/it | shadowclan warrior | 19 moons

lyrebird's lullaby, the collector, shadow fiend

quillpaw [ @furrensic ]

the sun was gleaming down, painting dark tufts of fur in an almost iridescent, silky gleam. light, thin paws carrying a lean body over the rough and unpolished clearing, his gaze alighted upon a small little spiky thing practically blunder into him, amber eyes widening as a pawstep backwards gave ample distance between himself and the apprentice.

annoyance rose like fire in the back of his throat. scorched maw, scorched tongues and teeth. smoke in his lungs, suffocating. chewing down on his tongue to stifle the rising annoyance, he shifted to the side of the apprentice and appraised him. a soft, nervous snicker-like laugh escaped him, bubbling up like lava from a caldera. his amber stare flickered over quillpaw momentarily before away, tail flicking tentatively behind him. one of dawnstar's grandkits. how delightful.

"are you blind?" he countered with a composed, deadpan tone and a withering stare, his anxiety fueled his fire like dry twigs. "or just daft? because you waltzed straight into me."

maybe it was rude. maybe it was harsh, but like a shelter dog, he snapped and bared teeth when pressed. if quillpaw could snarl and accuse him, burningnight would return the zeal with his own.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old July 7th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A sharp tang of blood hang in the air as the deputy, whose voice she recognised, called Sleepysunrise forth by the name she had yet to grow fully accustomed to. The newly named enforcer's eyes swept around the clearing as she approached with a full gaze, the bloodied (and dead) apprentice évident on the ground; Silverlark, an enforcer to have taught her matters of battle, wounded. And most of all, the skinned pelt and skull of an animal she had never seen before - a badger. Vibrant eyes remained poised on the trophy the enforcer had brought in, an indescribable feeling overcoming her as she observed the intricacies of the skull, and the flayed pelt that lay sprawled out. Miss Grandmama lined her nest with such pelts, she recalled, perhaps not of the specific animal but in a similar manner. It flashes the apprentice back to the battle that overtook her assessment, to the body she dragged at her side to gift to Miss Grandmama. The pelt she wanted to give, so she could once more have the soft bedding. The sight felt sickening, the memory felt sickening. But a thirst for knowledge demanded she someday ask how to take an animal's pelt, and a want to show her appreciation asking she make up for her lost gift soon. Eyes drifting to the body that lay there, of the demoted cat, not the badger; of the warrior who lost their status, and their life. She had to help bury the soul, put them to their eternal rest with more poise than the badger did even if they disregarded Miss Grandmama's rules.

Arguably the smallest among the gathered felines (a vice of her younger age, she told herself, even if little height had recently been gained), and Rookfire emerging from the den of medics (was it truly practical to take an already injured feline out on a badger hunt and a burial trip?), she came to wonder how this body would be transported. Were she left to her own devices she would take the bloodied body's scruff in her maw and drag the cat towards the burial site - after all, there was little point in her trying to carry an apprentice the size of a full-grown warrior on her back, when she had yet to gain her full height and strength. But if neither Mistlewhisker nor Miss Grandmama looked down upon her way of moving this body, then there should be no issue (and frankly she would rather not cover her body with another's blood again). But regardless, it seemed some business was still to be carried out for their departure. As such, Sleepysunrise merely remained present and at the ready of every whim and order given to her, to execute it with rigor and perfection, as it should be. In the end, her personal qualms and preferences matter little to none when there was a task to be fulfilled, such as now.

[ @Mica @alec @/Alchemist Kitsune @/Undertaker ]

Old July 7th, 2024, 06:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> rookfire <<-
[ she/her | shadowclan enforcer | 16moons | purrks ]
a large scarred dark grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
the slight yet sharp coppery scent of blood was probably the first thing rookfire recognised upon stepping foot outside the medicine cats den, , even before mistlewhiskers voice sounded over the quiet hum of cats going about the days in camp, light had been shining in, blinding on the first step or two outside, but there was pretty much no wind to carry the heavy scent that hung outside the clearing. it was hard to miss really, the dark warrior had slipped past clanmates with as much grace as possible using only three legs and been welcomes by quite the sight. the remainder of a badger, fireflyflickerpaw who looked pretty dead and blood drenched and injured silverlark, flanked by dawnstar and mistlewhisker. rookfire wasnt sure when fireflyflicker had been demoted, only knew it happened, probably after the stunt the now dead warrior had pulled after whitetwists body was found, possibly for something else, she wouldnt put it beyond them to mess up majorly. why should she? she could see the proof of their foolish behaviour right by her paws, dead, shredded by a badger while going against dawnstars orders. rookfire couldnt bring herself to feel bad, those who act before they think shouldnt expect fate to take them any differently. sharp grey gaze shifted from the gory state the demoted warrior had been left in to silverlark. it appeared the injured enforcer would be out of order for a while, that would make two of them, if rookfire were to actually rest..which she honestly should probably take more seriously, there was no use in a enforcer consistently injured or with a poorly healed break. the dark feline had stepped closer, coming to a halt in front of mistlewhisker, awaiting further commands. "affirmative ma'am" moonlit grove, scout the area for more trouble, bury the body. easy enough.

[ @/undertaker - dawn, @Alchemist Kitsune - silver, @Estelle - eepy sleepy, @Mica - mistle ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

Rats. He was out of shape, yo. His breathing was uneven, and he was starting to feel a bit dizzy again. Better avoid the Mosster until he got a bit better. He was pretty sure the medicine cat had meant for him to avoid battling badgers as part of the no straining himself bit he'd been told before being given his freedom. But like... he didn't know how long he was supposed to be taking it easy. And 'sides, he'd taken it way too easy for too long already. Being in camp all day? Not cool, yo. Real boring. Plus, he wasn't about to let a clanmate become badger chow. Didn't matter if they were breaking rules and demoted. He left the judgement to the bigger brains, 'specially if... you know... the cat in question was dead.

Before he could start thinking much - or at least as much as he was capable of - the leader's form came forward, and the tom dipped his head, instantly regretting it as his vision swam. At least he wasn't bleeding no more... heh. As Dawnstar began speaking, the enforcer's rounded ears pricked, alert. Nose wrinkling in thought at her first question, he found himself shaking his head once, halting instantly as the ground started moving around once more. Silverlark had unfortunately never been much of a tracker, but that didn't stop him from checking the area, only to find no scent other than Fireflypaw's and the badger's. Whatever she was doing out, she was alone.

"Dunno. Thought it might have been foul play cus of the demotion. You know, someone dragged her out and left her alone, ya know? But there wasn't no other scents there I could make out. No fight either. Not even with the badger. Thing got her in one blow judging by them claw marks," he reported after a moment's thought.

Silverlark was many things. Loud. Strong. Adventurous. Had a penchant for sturdy and elegant nest and den repair. Thoughtful? Not so much. Not when it came to actually sitting down and analyzing situations. Unless they were battles, of course. That was were his expertise shone. He wouldn't oppose Mosster from taking a look at Fireflypaw of course. Make sure he was right. But he knew what battle did to a cat, and there had been none. The demoted warrior had gone down before she knew what was happening.

"Heh heh," he snorted, wiping his nose at the leader's remark.

It was true. He really did like looking for trouble, didn't he? Between the lynx, the badgers, the foxes, the minks... But then, it's what he did. If he wasn't out there making sure none of these creatures were getting too comfortable around ShadowClan, what else could he do? He wasn't smart enough to come up with ideas for the well being of the clan. Wasn't a good enough hunter to keep the food storage full all on his own. He was good at ambushing. And killing. And if he got into too much trouble at some point? Well, he'd just have to make sure he took down whatever it was with 'im! After all... if he met his match, he was no good for the clan no more. Might as well just go meet his family in StarClan if it came down to that. Just... make sure too finish the job first, yeah yeah yeah.

"Wheres I finds them? Out in the territory. No real spot, ya know? It really didn't look like Fireflypaw was heading somewhere particulars nor nothing. Can lead you there, though. Need to go back anyways. Throw that badger out to the outskirts, yeah? Couldn't carry both of them at once today. Badger felt heavier than usual, yo. Thought it smarterer to bring Fireflypaw first and report. Just in case somebody else found the body while I was out disposing of that thing, ya dig? Oh! That reminds me! For you! Figured yous lost a bunch when we moved. Not a lynx pelt and skull, but thought you might like 'em as payback for taking one of our own regardless of whos it was," he added, nosing the skull besides the pelt now that it was no longer on top of him, ignoring the fresh wave of vertigo that almost tumbled him over until he had properly given the leader both gifts.

Losing their home was tough, yo. Dawnstar had led them all away without a second thought, but he couldn't imagine she didn't miss her old home. Her old den. Where she had all the gifts from all her clanmates who just wanted to make her happy. He was sure that others had already brought her gifts to make her feel a bit more at home. Had to be tough for someone sleeping all alone, right? But! But. He hadn't given her a proper gift! He'd been confined to camp since moving. At least this way some level of good came from what was otherwise a sad day. Rules broken or not, the loss of a ShadowClanner was never a good thing in his eyes. Well... unless they were cats like his former mentor. Or Yellowbelly. He wouldn't mind seeing that traitor go down.

No sooner was he done reporting than Whisk was besides him, sniffing at him with a tone that was equal parts disapproval and teasing. The tom grinned at her, an attempt to show that he was all good, yeah? But then... she had to go talk... and bring Mosster into the mix. And um... no? Please. He'd just gotten out of the medicine cat's den. Mosster would keep him there until he was an elder if he dared show up like this! Mercy! Mercy for once, he begged! The fact that Mistlewhisker seemed to have the same thoughts as Silverlark was not helping in the slightest!

"N-now Whisk. Whisk! Please! No need to be like that, yo! See? I'm not even bleeding no more. Can almost stand on my four paws. Look. Look. Just... Yous needs to go bury Fireflypaw, rights? Well, hows I finish getting rid of the badger first? Then go see Mosster?" the muscular feline stammered, pupils dilated as his white dipped toes thrummed on the floor, evidently trying to gain at least a little bit more freedom before he was sentenced to nest rest again.

He wasn't trying to disobey, of course. Never disobey! He was a good ShadowClanner, mmhmmm. But... Just... If he could at least finish this one job before he was forced to wither away in boredom again? That would be great.

@Undertaker [Dawnstar] | @Mica [Mistlewhisker]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

A sharp tang of blood hang in the air as the deputy, whose voice she recognised, called Sleepysunrise forth by the name she had yet to grow fully accustomed to. The newly named enforcer's eyes swept around the clearing as she approached with a full gaze, the bloodied (and dead) apprentice évident on the ground; Silverlark, an enforcer to have taught her matters of battle, wounded. And most of all, the skinned pelt and skull of an animal she had never seen before - a badger. Vibrant eyes remained poised on the trophy the enforcer had brought in, an indescribable feeling overcoming her as she observed the intricacies of the skull, and the flayed pelt that lay sprawled out. Miss Grandmama lined her nest with such pelts, she recalled, perhaps not of the specific animal but in a similar manner. It flashes the apprentice back to the battle that overtook her assessment, to the body she dragged at her side to gift to Miss Grandmama. The pelt she wanted to give, so she could once more have the soft bedding. The sight felt sickening, the memory felt sickening. But a thirst for knowledge demanded she someday ask how to take an animal's pelt, and a want to show her appreciation asking she make up for her lost gift soon. Eyes drifting to the body that lay there, of the demoted cat, not the badger; of the warrior who lost their status, and their life. She had to help bury the soul, put them to their eternal rest with more poise than the badger did even if they disregarded Miss Grandmama's rules.

Arguably the smallest among the gathered felines (a vice of her younger age, she told herself, even if little height had recently been gained), and Rookfire emerging from the den of medics (was it truly practical to take an already injured feline out on a badger hunt and a burial trip?), she came to wonder how this body would be transported. Were she left to her own devices she would take the bloodied body's scruff in her maw and drag the cat towards the burial site - after all, there was little point in her trying to carry an apprentice the size of a full-grown warrior on her back, when she had yet to gain her full height and strength. But if neither Mistlewhisker nor Miss Grandmama looked down upon her way of moving this body, then there should be no issue (and frankly she would rather not cover her body with another's blood again). But regardless, it seemed some business was still to be carried out for their departure. As such, Sleepysunrise merely remained present and at the ready of every whim and order given to her, to execute it with rigor and perfection, as it should be. In the end, her personal qualms and preferences matter little to none when there was a task to be fulfilled, such as now.

[ @Mica @alec @/Alchemist Kitsune @/Undertaker ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was pleased to see Rookfire and Sleepysunrise gathering with haste. She gestured for them to pick up the body before turning her attention to the sputtering Silverlark. She resisted the urge to smirk. "If I let you back out there, Mossfreckle will poison the next piece of prey I eat." She jerked her head towards the medicine den. "Ask him nicely, say I vouched for you, and maybe once I return, you can come back out with me and take care of the badger." If not, she would just snag Rookfire or Sleepysunrise or another Enforcer if necessary.

With that said, Mistlewhisker padded out of camp, ensuring Rookfire and Sleepysunrise were on her heels.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 8th, 2024, 01:28 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |

The tom's gaze became even more dire at the molly's teasing, a wail of despair escaping him as she left. Because! Because. She had done the forbidden! Use sense and reason and let him know that Mosster would come for her next if she didn't force him to go to the medic's den. But like... why?! He wanted freedom, yo! He was almost alright! Just a little banged up. Besides, he could handle that badger corpse all on his own! A bit of a grumble escaping the tom, he did as he was told and turned around swiftly, falling only twice as he made his way to the healers, praying that they would take pity on his poor soul and let him at least finish up before they forced nest rest on him once more.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios