Today 01:41 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:41 PM

Old July 4th, 2024, 08:31 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Tigerpaw sat over in a corner waiting for her mentor Rotdrop.While she was waiting she started grooming herself.
@PINTO BEAN
Old July 5th, 2024, 09:36 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Sleepyheart sobbed.

[activity until I sort everything out]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old July 5th, 2024, 11:02 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Mica - Mistlwhisker @Alchemist Kitsune - Silverlark
The giant she-cat padded out through the lichen-covered entrance and bit off the urge to gag at blood, which drowned her sense of smell. Her muscles coiled and her scars rippled while she turned her attention to the one calling her, Silverlark.

It seemed he had been busy. Dawnstar was glad he hadn't been as useless as she originally thought. Ignoring the lichen tickling bare scarred skin, Dawnstar strolled over to Silverlark. He healed up and went straight back to hunting predators. She glanced at the apprentices on his back with cool disinterest.

"What was Fireflypaw doing outside of camp?" She asked, mostly to herself. The demoted apprentice hadn't been allowed out of camp alone and considering she never spoke to Dawnstar about reinstating her name and rank, the rules still applied to her... or did. Well, there was nothing to do about it now.

Dawnstar leaned in to give Silverlark a curious sniff before reaching beyond him trying to pull off the dead apprentice and the pelt he carried, the tom looked tired. "Your ability to get yourself into trouble and out of is impressive and alarming." Dawnstar did worry that he'd end up fighting something he couldn't beat one of these days, but such is the life of a warrior.

"Where'd you find Fireflypaw and the badger?" She asked, eyes shifting around until she felt her black pelted second. "Mistlewhisker, once we're done here I need Fireflypaw buried." The dark tabby decided against sending the deputy off immediately. Dawnstar wanted to make sure Mistlewhisker heard Silverlark's report.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 5th, 2024, 11:32 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend

· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Sleepysunrise - @Estelle ] [Rookfire - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker stretched her hulking body as she heard a voice call for her and Dawnstar. Well then, another problem to add to her plate. Though from the state of Silverlark—or more accurately, the pelt and skull he held—it looked like a problem that could already be solved. If one ignored that the demoted Fireflyflicker had been killed. Which of course she would not do.

Mistlewhisker approached, scanning Silverlark for injuries and noting with irritation that he was wounded. She felt like she was dealing with a younger brother or perhaps a nephew with a propensity for injury.

Dawnstar was already there, peering at the scene with relative disinterest. Mistlewhisker didn’t blame her. Orders were given out, and the deputy nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

Mistlewhisker turned her attention to Silverlark. “Go see Mossfreckle. Pray he does not confine you to the medicine den for the rest of your days.” Even with the worry irritation she was feeling, her tone held a hint of a tease.

Moving her attention to the body, Mistlewhisker reigned in a huff. The apprentice had been out by herself, so as far as she was concerned, Fireflypaw had been asking for trouble. It looked to be swift, luckily. She sent up a quick prayer to StarClan for the molly’s safe journey to the afterlife.

With that done, it was time to bury her. “Sleepysunrise, Rookfire.” Mistlewhisker called, good eye scanning the camp for the new Enforcers. Welcome to your new promotion, kids. It’s a lot of cleanup. “Come with me to the Moonlit Grove. We will patrol the territory to ensure no other predators lurk.” Since the grove was near the Mourning Ruins, it had been spared the terror of the Twolegs. A small mercy. She waited for the two Enforcers to gather with her before heading out.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:00 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely

Cherryblossom ran around trying to have fun
Old July 5th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SKYSHADE
The Skywatcher

Skyshade emerged from the warriors' den, blue eyes blank and vacant. The ShadowClanner gave a wave of her tail as she made her way over to the fresh-kill pile, picking a blackbird off of the top.

The Skywatcher settled back onto her haunches and took a bite of her prey.

[ open post. ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by isla; July 5th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old July 6th, 2024, 04:18 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw Sage~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She flinched at Magpiepaw's laugh. She'd just been trying to be scary! But then... Her voice could snap????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. She wouldn't even be a cat then! Well, maybe she still would but nobody would know! What if her voice had already snapped?

What was even the point?

Why were they even here?

She'd never be able to talk again... and then she'd be Uselesspaw...

Nobody would remember her, she'd be even more of a side character.....

Magpiepaw would do something cool to make her feel ashamed of not talking, and then everyone else would do a backflip or something.....

Maybe Markiplier would appreciate her..... if she ever tried to do an epic backflip in front of him........but failed and got paralyzed....... markiplier takes me to the hospital and he holds my paw and tells me everything is gonna be ok.... but then the cyst in my brain explodes causing me to flatline (they didnt know about the brain cyst until after the autopsy)...... markiplier falls to his knees and sobs uncontrollably until the nurses tell him to leave.......... He realizes theres nothing he can do anymore so he goes home and starts making a video................ he uploads a new fnaf video later that day but it has a different intro than usual............. the video starts completely silent on a black screen until it slowly fades to a picture of me in my hospital bed then transitions to an image of very upset sad crying emoji emoticon stock vector that slowly zooms in.................. the video suddenly cuts back to normal with no context given.............. fans are left baffled

And then she realized Magpiepaw was joking so hahaha no worries : DDD

Willowpaw held her breath as a paw came down in slow motion as a paw came slashing down to her throat. As it brushed across her neck, she jut took a moment to process that. Willowpaw. Defeated. By Magpiepaw. Ok, to be fair, she didn't know what she was expecting, After a few moments, she realized: OH DOO DOO SHE WAS MEANT TO PLAY ALONG. "Aaaaaah, n-n-nooooooooooo, I-I hath be-been defeeaa-defeeeeated!" She said as she flopped dramatically. Yes, she was only the bestest at fighting. She could FEEL everyone shivering in their timbers at the SO EXTREMELY VERY VERY DANGEROUS FOE THAT EXISTED IN THE WORLD.

And also.

YES.

FORGIVENESS ACHIEVED

Finally, all her life goals had come true: the world was (ahem, mostly) at peace. Everything bad was magically erased (ahem ahem, mostly). Oh Mighty Magpiepaw had given Willowpaw her forgiveness AND a new name-! Wait. What? A new name? "I-I mean li-like, o-ok? I g-guess?" Sage said confusedly. "Bu-But in m-my opini- oh, uhm, oh right." Hmmm. If she was going to be called Sage, then Magpiepaw also needed a nickname! Nickname buddies! "You can be called...." She thought for a moment. Magpiepaw seemed to be excellently cut lengthwise (with color. nobody took a giant knife and cut Magpiepaw in half, thankfully). "You shall be called..... 'I have Two Sides, angre, and Funneh''!"

saeg is gud at naems.

Will- Sage, bowed. Why? Because CLEARLY, I have Two Sides, angre and Funneh' was- wait, why was she bowing? She wasn't, what? Royalty? I have Two Sides, angre and Funneh' was just an apprentice! 'But she said she's, like, the greatest and most amazing apprentice and cat in the world!'

If only Markiplier were here... he'd know what to do.......

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Magpiepaw! ]
[ motivation is back nyehehe >:3 I don't actually watch markiplier but shhhhhhhh you heard NOTHING! /silly ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old July 6th, 2024, 12:54 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Tigerpaw sat over in a corner waiting for her mentor Rotdrop.While she was waiting she started grooming herself.
@PINTO BEAN
Rotdrop
35 moons | He/him | Warrior

Rotdrop walked into the clearing just to see his new mentor tigerpaw waiting
for him, what a wonderful surprise. He was going to start training her first
thing in the morning? Pfft what the hell was tigerpaw thinking? Well he had to
anyways so he trotted over to tigerpaw.

"Aight kid what would ya like to learn?" he said as he was looking
down at the young warrior.

@---Bluestar---

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 6th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old July 6th, 2024, 12:58 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
~Willow'Paw Sage~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She flinched at Magpiepaw's laugh. She'd just been trying to be scary! But then... Her voice could snap????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. She wouldn't even be a cat then! Well, maybe she still would but nobody would know! What if her voice had already snapped?

What was even the point?

Why were they even here?

She'd never be able to talk again... and then she'd be Uselesspaw...

Nobody would remember her, she'd be even more of a side character.....

Magpiepaw would do something cool to make her feel ashamed of not talking, and then everyone else would do a backflip or something.....

Maybe Markiplier would appreciate her..... if she ever tried to do an epic backflip in front of him........but failed and got paralyzed....... markiplier takes me to the hospital and he holds my paw and tells me everything is gonna be ok.... but then the cyst in my brain explodes causing me to flatline (they didnt know about the brain cyst until after the autopsy)...... markiplier falls to his knees and sobs uncontrollably until the nurses tell him to leave.......... He realizes theres nothing he can do anymore so he goes home and starts making a video................ he uploads a new fnaf video later that day but it has a different intro than usual............. the video starts completely silent on a black screen until it slowly fades to a picture of me in my hospital bed then transitions to an image of very upset sad crying emoji emoticon stock vector that slowly zooms in.................. the video suddenly cuts back to normal with no context given.............. fans are left baffled

And then she realized Magpiepaw was joking so hahaha no worries : DDD

Willowpaw held her breath as a paw came down in slow motion as a paw came slashing down to her throat. As it brushed across her neck, she jut took a moment to process that. Willowpaw. Defeated. By Magpiepaw. Ok, to be fair, she didn't know what she was expecting, After a few moments, she realized: OH DOO DOO SHE WAS MEANT TO PLAY ALONG. "Aaaaaah, n-n-nooooooooooo, I-I hath be-been defeeaa-defeeeeated!" She said as she flopped dramatically. Yes, she was only the bestest at fighting. She could FEEL everyone shivering in their timbers at the SO EXTREMELY VERY VERY DANGEROUS FOE THAT EXISTED IN THE WORLD.

And also.

YES.

FORGIVENESS ACHIEVED

Finally, all her life goals had come true: the world was (ahem, mostly) at peace. Everything bad was magically erased (ahem ahem, mostly). Oh Mighty Magpiepaw had given Willowpaw her forgiveness AND a new name-! Wait. What? A new name? "I-I mean li-like, o-ok? I g-guess?" Sage said confusedly. "Bu-But in m-my opini- oh, uhm, oh right." Hmmm. If she was going to be called Sage, then Magpiepaw also needed a nickname! Nickname buddies! "You can be called...." She thought for a moment. Magpiepaw seemed to be excellently cut lengthwise (with color. nobody took a giant knife and cut Magpiepaw in half, thankfully). "You shall be called..... 'I have Two Sides, angre, and Funneh''!"

saeg is gud at naems.

Will- Sage, bowed. Why? Because CLEARLY, I have Two Sides, angre and Funneh' was- wait, why was she bowing? She wasn't, what? Royalty? I have Two Sides, angre and Funneh' was just an apprentice! 'But she said she's, like, the greatest and most amazing apprentice and cat in the world!'

If only Markiplier were here... he'd know what to do.......

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Magpiepaw! ]
[ motivation is back nyehehe >:3 I don't actually watch markiplier but shhhhhhhh you heard NOTHING! /silly ]

help I read this and I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 6th, 2024, 02:24 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookfire <<-
[ she/her | shadowclan enforcer | 16moons | purrks ]
a large scarred dark grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
the slight yet sharp coppery scent of blood was probably the first thing rookfire recognised upon stepping foot outside the medicine cats den, , even before mistlewhiskers voice sounded over the quiet hum of cats going about the days in camp, light had been shining in, blinding on the first step or two outside, but there was pretty much no wind to carry the heavy scent that hung outside the clearing. it was hard to miss really, the dark warrior had slipped past clanmates with as much grace as possible using only three legs and been welcomes by quite the sight. the remainder of a badger, fireflyflickerpaw who looked pretty dead and blood drenched and injured silverlark, flanked by dawnstar and mistlewhisker. rookfire wasnt sure when fireflyflicker had been demoted, only knew it happened, probably after the stunt the now dead warrior had pulled after whitetwists body was found, possibly for something else, she wouldnt put it beyond them to mess up majorly. why should she? she could see the proof of their foolish behaviour right by her paws, dead, shredded by a badger while going against dawnstars orders. rookfire couldnt bring herself to feel bad, those who act before they think shouldnt expect fate to take them any differently. sharp grey gaze shifted from the gory state the demoted warrior had been left in to silverlark. it appeared the injured enforcer would be out of order for a while, that would make two of them, if rookfire were to actually rest..which she honestly should probably take more seriously, there was no use in a enforcer consistently injured or with a poorly healed break. the dark feline had stepped closer, coming to a halt in front of mistlewhisker, awaiting further commands. "affirmative ma'am" moonlit grove, scout the area for more trouble, bury the body. easy enough.

[ @/undertaker - dawn, @Alchemist Kitsune - silver, @Estelle - eepy sleepy, @Mica - mistle ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━