Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM

Old July 9th, 2022, 06:19 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
Hollowkit stowed away in the corner of the nursery, the constant mewling making them anxious. Their fluffy kitten fur puffed out, as their large hazel eyes watched the rest of the nursery from the shadows. ((Sorry for short post! OPEN!))

Lichenkit | he/him

The day was dreadful so far. The sun was far too bright for the toms liking, and if he weren't so blasè his lip would have curled at the thought. So, to try and regain his inner peace in a cold, dark heart, he was crouched withing the shadows of the nursery. Except this time, another cat was there too. He looked a Hollowkjt with a bland yet interested look, heterochromatic eyes piercing through the darkness, "Ah, are you another who truly appreciates the darkness?" he asked, voice flat.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 9th, 2022, 10:57 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Hollowkit timidly looked the kit up and down. The lack of emotion in the toms voice unnerved Hollowkit, but to be fair, most things did. They shuffled their feet. "I guess.. all the big cats scare me, so I usually hide." They didn't make eye contact, instead looking somewhere off to the left. The warriors always made them anxious, ever since one had stepped on their tail when they were barely a moon old. Now, they sat with their paws on top of their tail, instead of their tail wrapped around their paws. He met Lichenkit's eyes for a moment, before looking away again. "Why are you hiding?" @Atticus

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 11th, 2022, 04:59 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

DappleSplash [She/Her]
DappleSplash yawned, and shuffled slightly before purring at her two kits. She thought she would have a bit of a hard time raising the two on her own but it turned out to not be that hard, especially since bighe Darkkit and Bluebellkit were so well behaved.
AppleMask [She/Her]
AppleMask was wallowing in self pity, she was stuck here for two whole moons! She thought that she could just have the kits then go back to being her normal self, get a new Tom maybe, but nOoooOo~ of course she has to stay in a dingy, smelly, loud, cramped den. She rolled over, her back facing to her three kits, and her face buried into the moss.

How did DappleSplash make it look so easy? Well- for starters she’s like a 2 and AppleMask was of course a 9, so DappleSplash didn’t have a reputation or a love life. Not to mention that DappleSplash actually wanted kits. She sighed and rolled back over, carefully, she may have not wanted kits but if she was one of these three she would think that her mother was pretty bad, and she didn’t want that to damage her social life when the little gremlins got to a point that they could gossip. She curled her fluffy tail around Squirrelkit, Duskkit and Dogkit, as she had seen other queens do, and rested her head on the edge of her nest.
HoneyStripe [She/They/He]
The cat quivered as she finally finished their long kitting. He lifted her head to look at the three stunning colourpoint kits that lay at their belly, two looked just like her and one looked like a mix of himself and GreyPelt. If only the Tom was here to see this, he would be so proud.. they sighed, the kits would never meet their father so she would be the sole parent of them all, and- that was fine.. I guess-

He already had plenty of names planned, most of them had been planned just as they found out she was expecting. GreyPelt had always loved the prefix ‘Rain’ while HoneyStripe always loved the prefix ‘Green’, she placed their paw onto the lavender colourpoint. “You’ll be Rainkit, if that’s okay.” he placed her paw on the next flame point kit “And you can be Greenkit.” they smiled. The next name should have a bit more symbolism than just being names that him and her mate liked the most. It should be pretty and yet have a deeper meaning. They used to place an orange flower on GreyPelt’s grave, everyday for a moon, now that she thought about it the last she-kit looked quite similar to the flower. “Finally, Flowerkit.” he placed her paw on the final kits head. “I hope that you all grow up to be big and strong.” they licked Rainkit’s head before yawning.
[ @starry ][ @Starlily ][ @poppy. ][ @flopsy ][ @Bone. ][ @MaryTheCrow ][ @FennixWolf ][ @Théo ]
[Holy molly- I am so very sorry for not posting in days! I’ve been busy unpacking from my move, and I know that’s not really an excuse. To the point family I am very sorry that I posted the kitting late. Make sure everyone is posted to the allegiances and try to make three separate posts, that way I can have the litters announced. ]

- bios | tracker | shop -

Last edited by Apollo.; July 12th, 2022 at 03:25 AM.
Old July 11th, 2022, 10:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Brooding in far corner of the nursery sat a small, skin-and-bone looking tom with a hunched over back at that. His eyes bright yet prickly looking, warning anyone who might dare approach, he was like surrounded by a wall of thorns in his solitude position. Within an area that was usually bright, this puny tom was an aura of darkness when not surrounded by any of his siblings or his mother. Who would ever guess that it's partially because he's scared and uncomfortable when left all alone? He was still young, just about a moon old, so it could be brushed off as him being like any other little one who just learned how to walk and talk. Now what was this little grey tom's name, actually? Elkkit. Quite ironic, considering, well... You know. But with a bit of hope he would grow to fit his name someday, and maybe be... A bit more friendly looking. Yes...

[ Open for a brief interaction ]

Old July 12th, 2022, 04:43 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Greenkit -
He/Him
The kit, newly born, squirmed. There were other things around him and, while he had no concept of his own existence yet, let alone any meaningful thoughts, he decided to push the other things away. Greenkit threw his tiny paws out, pushing against what he could reach, and accidentally pushed himself towards something warm. Very warm. Letting out a squeak, he wiggled closer to the warm thing before settling down.

[ @LeoDaLeaf @Théo @Fenixwolf]
Old July 12th, 2022, 04:57 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Greenkit -
He/Him
The kit, newly born, squirmed. There were other things around him and, while he had no concept of his own existence yet, let alone any meaningful thoughts, he decided to push the other things away. Greenkit threw his tiny paws out, pushing against what he could reach, and accidentally pushed himself towards something warm. Very warm. Letting out a squeak, he wiggled closer to the warm thing before settling down.

[ @LeoDaLeaf @Théo @Fenixwolf]
//didn't get notified for the 3 being born but that's ok

Flowerkit squirmed around, not knowing what's happening, afterall she was just born a few moments ago
She doesn't even know anything, nor anywhere, nor who she was with
She have nothing in her mind, she felt a thing moving around, Flowerkit heard the thing squeaked

Last edited by Thornwolf; July 12th, 2022 at 04:57 AM.
Old July 13th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Rapid'kit
Questioning gender | Kit | 5 1\2 moons | Open

Rapid opened their parted their jaws in a massive yawn nothing exciting was happening since he came back, their where new arrivals and Some of them became apprentices while he was out but he was stuck in here with annoying young kits but he couldn't say much he was around most of their ages but he was pretty quiet and alone. He curled his thick bushy tail over his paws. It didn't matter he'd just have to get used to it. On the bright side that ment more strong warriors in the future. Rapid'kit was deep in thought about possibilitys.

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Old July 16th, 2022, 12:02 AM
Snazzy

Status: Besides Warriors, I'm currently thinking about FNAF, Stranger Things, Our Flag Means Death, and DSMP
My Mood: Yeehaw

A lump of brown fur was hugging the nursery wall, deep in slumber. Otterkit was dozing soundly with his tail curled around his sleeping form. Every few seconds, his tail would twitch as he dreamed.
Old July 18th, 2022, 06:32 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Dogkit was still sleeping soundly at his mothers side
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 18th, 2022, 06:44 AM
My Mention - @Théo

Status: I won't be very active this summer, can't get on much since I have a job, & bc of vacations + family
My Mood: Cool

(I cant find my post applying for Rainkit, could you perhaps link it to me so I could remember how I planned them to be?)

Rainkit squirmed, trying to find milk
[ @LeoDaLeaf @MaryTheCrow @Fenixwolf]
Randomly Generated Adopts
| | |