Old November 19th, 2020, 11:33 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
@hope
( Couldn't find the territory for a second lmao )

Inhaling the scent of leaf fall, Feathermask trotted on the millions of fallen leaves crunching underpaw. She didn't really like leaf fall because it meant leafbare would soon be near. Everything was dead then and no prey to be found. She did however like to crunch the leaves under her paws whenever she ventured out. Grinning to herself

crunch! Crunch crunch crunchy crunch!

This caused her to hop around a few times in attempts at finding the little leaves that haven't been crunched yet. Giggling like a kit she ran forward causing the leaves to flutter up behind her. the waves still sound better though.....maybe I should visit lionsbeach soon! Sighing happily her ears perked up and nose flared. Did she catch a scent?...it smelled like mice. Tail swishing slowly the young warrior crouched and focused on her surroundings , hoping that nothing would interrupt her concentration .
dayheart was having a jolly good time in the territory simply skipping around and looking at all the cool, pretty things. there were cool, pretty rocks and cool, pretty leaves and shiny pebbles! dayheart had enjoyed playing around with some of them. what a fun time to be alive. it was sort of cold, but he could manage. sort of….. he shivered.

letting his attention be directed to something else, the warrior recognized a familiar sound. was that.. someone crunching around leaves? he wanted to crunch leaves too! following the sounds to their source, dayheart came up behind a certain warrior. the calico warrior didn’t really notice if the cat — feathermask, if he remembered their cool-sounding name correctly — was concentrating on something, so he eagerly greeted them.

“heya!!” he said loudly, smiling. “what’cha up to?”
// thank youuu for being so patient!!
Old November 20th, 2020, 06:34 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hope

( np ^^ )

Jumping A foot off the ground with her fur spiked, Feathermask gave a sharp yowl of fear. She knew this was territory but she didn't expect anyone to come up her to that fast! Ears folding back she whipped her head around with anger in her eyes "I was trying to hunt before you interrupted !" she half growled and half shouted . She was gonna chew him out, she could feel it boiling inside her. But she tilted her head at him, he looked kinda familiar to her...who was he again? "What's your name again? So I can properly chew you out of course " she huffed near the end with a lift of her chin. The anger somewhat gone .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 20th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
(and here you can see the full extent of Snows self-doubt and paranoia. Willowpaw is her light at the end of the tunnel <3)

Snowfern watched quietly as Willowpaw took a couple steps forward, holding her breath and watching for danger. Drowning was a huge risk when it came to swimming, and she frankly didn't know if willowpaw would be able to get it right off the bat. however, she was still there to help, right? So that mean - hypothetically- nothing should go wrong. Right. Well, nothing seemed to be going wron- NEVERMIND. RED ALERT, RED ALERT, THINGS WERE GOING WRONG.

An audible gasp escaped her as she watched willowpaws head dissapear under the surface of the water, her eye wide in fear. Her paws felt rooted to the ground, and for multiple moments she stood there, frozen. What was she supposed to do?! Think, Snowfern, Think...what did Creekleap do when she saved that drowning apprentic- OH FOR STARCLANS SAKE JUST STOP OVERTHINKING AND SAVE HER! She snapped back to reality and jerked forwards, her heart pounding as she surged towards her apprentice. She was so focused on reaching Willowpaw that she didnt notice the deep hole in front of her, and before she could reach Willowpaw, her paw got caught in it for a split second, which completely stopped her in her tracks for too long. What bothered her the most was how she was right there. She was just within reach of Willowpaw. Just as she freed her paw, she saw a head shoot out from the water, and her heart almost stopped then and there. Wha- when- HOW?!

Her jaw hung agape as she stared flabbergasted at the apprentice, almost mirroring the look of shock on Willowpaws face. ¨...how- how did you do that?¨ she said after a moment of silence. She took another step forward, bringing her to stand next to the other she-cat. Staring down at her paddling legs, she started to softly smile, a look of relief on her face ¨What a way to learn, huh?¨ she mewed, turning her gaze to willowpaw.
Slowly and with increasing amusement over the (rather stupid) near miss of a disaster Willowpaw broke into full blown giggle-snorts at her mentors comment. “Well now I feel kinda silly, that whole thing because I didn’t flex my paws! You cant tell anyone the can will never let me forget it if you do!” She joked (only partially as a self reassurance method) giggling some more before focusing again on her swimming. The tabby drew her paws through the water a bit experimentally jolting and playing trying to chase her own (nonexistant) tail when she discovered paddling one paw harder than the rest turned her in place. “This feels good! Like really good, it was scary before but this is fun and easier then I thought it’d be, is all swimming like this? What next, I wanna do more!” Willowpaw badgered getting rapidly more and more excited as she got into the flow of the activity looking up at Snowfern with an ecstatic grin. One of the good things about being young was that if suitably distracted trama faded fast and the disaster was already fading in the wake of these new discoveries and Willowpaw was a clear example of this, what may be a terrifying event faded fast even if it may linger more on the mind of older cats.
Old November 21st, 2020, 03:02 PM
wanna play a game?

dayheart flinched, startled both by feathermask’s tone and loudness and by her yowl. he hadn’t been expecting that … although he hadn’t really come with any expectations. “oh — um,,, i’m really sorry!!” dayheart fumbled for words. “well, i mean, i don’t mean to be mean — hehe, mean to be mean, — but i think some prey might've maybe been probably scared off from you yelling at me :(” he felt.. bad, but there wasn’t much he could do. “oh! right! m’ name’s dayheart. hii. nice to meet you!” the calico smiled softly. “so. uh. you can go ahead and chew me out if that’ll make this better!” if an apology wasn’t enough, dayheart was willing to endure some lecturing; he probably deserved it, to be honest. maybe it’d make him smarter! that was always good, right?
// @Checkmate

Last edited by panchiko; November 21st, 2020 at 03:02 PM. Reason: disabled smilies
Old November 21st, 2020, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hope
( ok he's adorable right off the bat )

Wait- she took a glance at the territory again and folded her ears back once more and shook her head . DAMN IT! He's right! We both messed up ... sighing she took a look at his face again, and immediately melted. Normally when she was angry she didn't feel bad for yelling, but this one cat...she felt like she was hitting a kit! Her emotions wrestled for a second only to sigh "no- its not needed ...I'm sorry...." she meowed . And like that her anger was washed away.

What was it about him? Why was he so...effective on her? ALREADY! "Anywho how was your day Dayheart? " she meowed with a poor attempt to make a pun. She had a smile but she was cringing on the inside ...she was already regretting the choice of her pun.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 21st, 2020, 07:18 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze wandered around the territory, hoping to find someone from her clan.
@hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:50 PM
wanna play a game?

dayheart spotted a familiar figure in the territory as he took a nice stroll. he.. hadn’t seen that cat in a while. it was foxblaze, right? he’d gone rock-picking with them some moons back, but dayheart was pretty sure they had gone missing a little bit ago. the calico walked up to foxblaze, giving her a small smile. “uh. hi! i’m not tryin’ to like, be intrusive or anythin’, but.. what’cha doin’ on the territory?”
// @Exis
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:18 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze smiled at Dayheadt. “Oh hey, I’ve been trying to get back for a while now, I... I got lost.”
@hope (sorry I’m just... yaaaaa I’m not as into this, just really want to get her back into the clan.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 09:54 AM
Dreaming The Future

My Mood: Doh

Rainwillow was strolling through the territory, half hunting, half just thinking. (Want to rp her and rainpuddle? @~Fox~?)

Last edited by Cloudkit14; November 22nd, 2020 at 09:55 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:10 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeetCat090 View Post
Rainwillow was strolling through the territory, half hunting, half just thinking. (Want to rp her and rainpuddle? @~Fox~?)
Hello , Rain-Willow! ~the she-cat was likr the only warrior he really liked and cared about. how are you doing ,and whatcha doing.

Closed Thread