Today 12:13 PM

Old December 4th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - @MangofDoom

"You'll do fine, I'm sure of it," she mewed, hoping they weren't too worried. "I'm always here to call on if you need me." Then she quieted. It wouldn't do to keep them talking when they had a new apprentice to greet!
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
The first thing Poppysong heard was that their brother, Ryefur, had gotten an apprentice! They start smiling with pride for their brother. They will be a wonderful mentor. A part of them

Poppysong’s pelt gets twice as big as their name is called. Assigned… Spottedpaw. A mentor? They stare in disbelief at their leader above them. They nearly miss the rest of the announcement. Their head is light.

They snap back into focus when Softsong makes that comment. “…Yeah, of course. I may need quite a bit at first!” They say, trying their best to keep their voice quiet. “I thought I was still too young to become one,” they comment.

Their nervous smile turns back to the leader, catching the end of their statement about the recent… health… problems… Poppysong’s fur stands on end, and they force it to flatten. They’ll trust their leader. They should trust their leader. And yet, their fur doesn’t ever lay flat.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 4th, 2023 at 10:26 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:24 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt cheered Mintpaw! Caterpillarpaw! Spottedpaw! Snakepaw! Nightpaw!

Foxpaw cheered Mintpaw! Caterpillarpaw! Spottedpaw! Snakepaw! Nightpaw!

Birdpaw had forgetton to pay attention to the meeting and stared at nothing. She paid attention soon enough to cheer Mintpaw! Caterpillarpaw! Spottedpaw! Snakepaw! Nightpaw!

Hummingbirdkit cheered Mintpaw! Caterpillarpaw! Spottedpaw! Snakepaw! Nightpaw!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:34 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Swankit cheered Mintpaw! Caterpillarpaw! Spottedpaw! Snakepaw! Nightpaw! Her eyes were closed tight, as they had been since the meeting first started because the evil sun was evil and would burn her eyes if she opened them.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 4th, 2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:50 PM

Snakepaw wasn't sure what to think about her new name. She had liked the old one, but this one was okay too she thought. She then searchd for her mentor. Quickly locating him she touched noses with him and meowed hello Wildstorm. I am Add-Snakepaw your new apprentice. @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:51 PM

Caterpillarpaw searched for her new mentor. In her search she accidentally walked into a warrior who the blind apprentice didn't realize was her new mentor. She meowed sorry! @Pumpkin Latte

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 4th, 2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:32 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Catchingflame:

This lightened the mood a bit, new apprentices!

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:45 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Mintkit, Caterpillarkit, Spottedkit, Adderkit, and Ravenkit. You've all reached the age of six moons and are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you'll be known as Mintpaw, Caterpillarpaw, and Spottedpaw." Twilightstar meowed to the three and then looked over to the last two kits yet to receive their names.

"Adderkit and Ravenkit, due to WindClan already having an apprentice by the name Adderpaw and Ravenpaw, you'll be known as Snakepaw and Nightpaw." Twilightstar hoped the apprentices didn't mind the name changes, there was little to be done about it.

"Deadmoon, you'll be training Mintpaw. Crowtooth, you'll mentor Nightpaw. Wildstorm, your apprentice is Snakepaw. Ryefur, you are Caterpillarpaw's mentor. Spottedpaw, your mentor is Poppysong." Twilightstar glanced at each mentor as she spoke their names.

"Frostpaw, Whisperingpaw, Poppypaw, Duskpaw, Lichenpaw, Quillpaw, and Orangepaw. It's time for your reassignment." There were quite a few reassignments needed, but Twilightstar didn't look as troubled by them as she often did. Not all of these reassignments were due to missing cats.

"Batglare with Whisperingpaw, Bluebellfurry and Quillpaw, Thriftfall with Frostpaw, Faithwillow and Poppypaw, Lichenpaw and Mirehollow, Duskpaw and Silkfoot, Orangepaw and Dewsong." The clan leader reassigned and gave them all some time to meet and greet.

"While I'm sure most of you are aware, those of you who are not, WindClan lost four clanmates during an event. Berryfrost, Foxkit, Stickpaw, and Whiskerwing all passed away during a health check. Unfortunately, currently, I have no answers for you as to what killed them, Cowtuft and Lightningstorm are both working hard to find the cause of the deaths. There has been quite a bit of suspicion and blame placed on Cowtuft for their deaths. Peachfrost was exiled for threatening him."

"There has been no evidence to back the claim, nor any valid reasoning for the suspicion. However, Cowtuft has been given the rest of the moon to figure out why our clanmates are dying. If there is nothing to show for it or proof that Cowtuft has been deliberately hurting our clanmates then he will face exile, demotion, or execution. The Clan will get to voice their decision if it comes to that."

#wcmeeting

Spottedpaw couldn't help but purr that she was now on her road to becoming a warrior. She was a little worried when she heard that her mentor was a warrior that she never talked to. What troubled her was that she didn't know if they were kind or at least nice enough to not say anything rude right to her face. That would be ridiculous that someone who was supposed to train her about clan relation and how to be a fine warrior wouldn't know how to teach manners. Spottedpaw, calm down it was going to be alright. "Congratulations Mintpaw, Caterpillarpaw Snakepaw and Nightpaw, I hope all our training makes us fine warriors" Spottedpaw whispered to her peers next to her.

With that Spottedkit went over to meet her new mentor, Poppysong. She gave her mentor a purr and a gretting. "Hello Poppysong, I hope that we can train well together." Poppysong seemed like a sweet which made Spottedpaw smile gently before sitting next to her mentor. Then it was mentioned.

She could hear her heart in her ears. Not that checkup.. anything but that. They had lost so many good cats, then the wild accusations. It was a horrid day and Spottedpaw didn't want to think about it. No she wanted to find her new 'mommy' Firestorm to feel comforted. Maybe Firestorm as well wasn't feeling well hearing this brought back up. "Excuse me." Spottedpaw mumbled out before she walked over to Firestorm. She then gave the warrior a bump to her flank with her head. "We didn't know." She tried to comfort while wanting some comfort herself greedily.
@MangofDoom @Dark

Last edited by Fish; December 4th, 2023 at 11:46 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 01:11 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

(Yeah)

*Tigermist laughed and said that Beastpaw might be able to make new friends with her kits when they are born*

Beastpaw still faced away grumpily like the kit she was. Hmph. Friends. She already had Birdybee and Starsy! An' Tigermist too, although now her mentor was more interested in having kits. Her ears flicked back worriedly, listening to Twistarry announce the deaths and exiling thingy. The underage 'paw was usually surprisingly good at hiding her emotions, but this time she was rather too freaked out. What if someone she loved died next? She crouched by herself, still refusing to interact with Tigermist.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 5th, 2023, 01:27 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DuskPaw sat, only half listening, otherwise daydreaming.