Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:21 PM
shc scavenger hunt - open...
by alec
Last post by goodacacia
Today 07:20 PM
Antpaw needs training and...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:17 PM
training and the sorts [p]
by alec
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:16 PM
HushFall's Characters
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 07:16 PM

Old January 25th, 2024, 07:11 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard View Post

Shadowlight
She || Her
"W-what?" Shadowlight managed. Great StarClan, I'm going to regret this, but… "We can do it now," she murmured.
"Yay!" Prismkit said, and danced around. "Let's play out in the clearing!" Prismkit said as she paused at the exit to the den. "Let's go! But I need to grab the moss ball, so you'll have to wait for me." Prismkit walked out, not looking back at Shadowlight.
Old January 25th, 2024, 07:38 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty-Kat View Post
"Yay!" Prismkit said, and danced around. "Let's play out in the clearing!" Prismkit said as she paused at the exit to the den. "Let's go! But I need to grab the moss ball, so you'll have to wait for me." Prismkit walked out, not looking back at Shadowlight.

Shadowlight
She || Her
Shaowlight felt her face fur redden a little. "O-okay," she said, following Prismkit. This is going to be so embarrassing, she thought as she stepped out into the clearing. The light half-blinded her for a moment after the relative darkness of the den.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 26th, 2024, 12:16 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall needed to become more active. Recent events had caused him to grow soft and now was not the time for such weakness. He had to refocus on what was in front of him, the reason why he had become an enforcer in the first place. Looking over the group of resting cats, he found the one he wanted, Mistlewhisker. The dark-furred she-cat was one that was added to the ranks of the guards -- and interesting prospect for sure.

"Mistlewhisker," He called to the new guard "Mind joining me for a bit of sparring?" This would be the perfect opportunity to test her skills and see just how qualified she was. In any case, the large tom figured that if he found her lacking that the two of them could work out together going forward and improve together. That was the plan anyway. Blue eyes piercing the dark den, his lips turned upwards in a small smile as he awaited her response.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 26th, 2024, 07:21 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Guard
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·

The large molly looked up from where she was grooming her side, pale eye locking with Darkfall's. She straightened, humming with interest. "I would be honored." Despite Darkfall's less than stellar reputation as of late, she knew the tom could be a ferocious opponent, and a half-moon of sitting in camp had probably taken a toll on her skills. This would be an excellent opportunity to show that his faith in her as a guard was not misplaced, AND be an excuse to get some exercise in. She stood, following him out of the den and stretching languidly, muscles rippling along her shoulders. Her fox-bite scar had long-since healed over, and she was glad the scar was still somewhat visible through her plush fur. Battlescars were a huge pride of ShadowClan, and Mistlewhisker sported hers elegantly. She looked to Darkfall, breath fogging in the air. "Any place in particular you're looking to go?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:59 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf was sleeping in the den, he was muttering something in his sleep, "Foul beast.." he says, his paws moving around and his claws slightly unsheathed

In his dream he was battling that fox again, the fox with the missing eye, a reminder of its encounter with Night, but it always ends the same, with Night laying on the floor bleeding out as the fox comes after him to finish him off, it opens its jaws and bites down and he wakes up with a jolt

Breathing heavily he looks around to see he is still in the warriors den,was he scared? He was shaking slightly, his fur was bristled up and his claws were out ready for battle, he takes a few deep breaths

"One day Ill fight that fox again... and I will not lose," he promises himself

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 30th, 2024, 11:51 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

After another day of hunting and intense training NightWolf enters the den, his makes his way through the other warriors without disturbing them and gets to his nest, he washes himself for a bit before he lets out a long yawn.

Laying down he closes his eyes, for a moment he listens to the world around him, the sound of his clanmates breathing, some of them twitching in their sleep, the scuttle of creatures outside of their camp, the breeze blowing outside. Its all perfect and with that, he drifts off to sleep, tomorrow, he will hunt and train again, all for the sake of his clan

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:57 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw felt good after clearing the snow from the apprentice's den. Why not help out the warriors? Icicle's hung from the entrance - a headache for whoever they fell on! So Goopypaw lept up and snagged them down with a bite. That way they wouldn't get stuck to his paws! So why was this one not coming off his tongue? Oh no...
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:21 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

Hazelstripe planned to shovel some of the pesky snow that had fallen into the warrior's den out, but that unfortunately was delayed as she watched what appeared to be an apprentice messing with the icicles. Disgusting. An apprentice that was not her, thus not perfect. Whatever, she could lend him a hand she guessed...

Walking over, the young warrior leaned up a bit onto her hindlegs before she too grabbed an icicle down with her teeth. Uh oh. Why wasn't it coming off of her tongue? GOSH DAMMIT SHE WAS GOING TO KILL THIS APPRENTICE! Or so she thought in a seething ball of rage as she stared down at the other cat.

[ @Poprock ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:29 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hazelstripe

Hazelstripe planned to shovel some of the pesky snow that had fallen into the warrior's den out, but that unfortunately was delayed as she watched what appeared to be an apprentice messing with the icicles. Disgusting. An apprentice that was not her, thus not perfect. Whatever, she could lend him a hand she guessed...

Walking over, the young warrior leaned up a bit onto her hindlegs before she too grabbed an icicle down with her teeth. Uh oh. Why wasn't it coming off of her tongue? GOSH DAMMIT SHE WAS GOING TO KILL THIS APPRENTICE! Or so she thought in a seething ball of rage as she stared down at the other cat.

[ @Poprock ]
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Oh geez. Oh gosh. Oh golly. Goop had gotten on some of the other icicles. Oh dear she was going to kill him. Goopypaw was going to die. He deserved it for his crimes... but that didn't make him feel any better!

He cowered under her icy (lol) stare. "H-have mercy!" He scooted back in fear until his floofy butt hit the wall of the warrior's den. Uh oh... It wasn't wise to take his eyes off of the predator, but he had to confirm.

Yup. His butt was stuck.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:36 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Hazelstripe

Hazelstripe looked in disgust at the younger cats pathetic display as she worked to get the frozen liquid from stuck to her tongue. "Disgusting." she grumbled as she got it off at last. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she realized that he was stuck to the wall of the den. Just how did he- y'know what? That wasn't her problem.

Turning away pointedly, she began to scoop some of the snow out of the den, mumbling about icky imperfections.

[ @Poprock ]

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; January 31st, 2024 at 10:36 PM.