Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Mosaic of Blood
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:07 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 01:55 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 01:50 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:47 PM
2 adopts!
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 01:39 PM

Old July 7th, 2022, 09:00 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Willow song nodded, though kept her eye narrowed. “Though like my other apprentices I’d expect you to know more manners, hm.” She snapped, and unsheathed her claws. “The belly rake.” She told Flamepaw. “Want it to feel real, or want to see it fake?” She asked the apprentice. This was a very easy move, compared to the others.

Willow song then sat, and waited for the apprentice’s response. @SpiritedWarrior
(Real= real attack,
(Fake = Attack on air)
Flamepaw pinned her ears and raised her head, “I have manners!”
Looking down, the apprentice noticed Willow Somg had unsheathed her claws and asked about the belly rake. What even is a belly rake?? It took a moment for her to answer, but once she did it was in a growl, “I guess real? I don’t want to see fake. How would I know how to properly do the move is if it is fake?”

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 09:06 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Decisions, decisions,” muttered Willow song. But she had always preferred real. With a laugh, she leaped over Flamepaw and landed behind her. Right after, she slid beneath her apprentice, and slashed her belly. She then backed up, to see her reaction.

Real is real” She purred. @SpiritedWarrior

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old July 7th, 2022, 09:15 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Decisions, decisions,” muttered Willow song. But she had always preferred real. With a laugh, she leaped over Flamepaw and landed behind her. Right after, she slid beneath her apprentice, and slashed her belly. She then backed up, to see her reaction.

Real is real” She purred. @SpiritedWarrior
Shocked at Willow Song’s fast movements, Flamepaw struggled to keep an eye on her. Once the she-cat slid under her, she regretted her choice, but was not quite prepared for the Dark Forest warriors’ unsheathed claws to hit her belly. Flamepaw staggered, and dug her claws into the muddy-looking terrain to keep from accidentally falling to the ground.

The apprentice gulped at the sight of her blood and looked back up at Willow Song as if she was a helpless kit. I shouldn’t have underestimated her… Flamepaw walked towards Willow Song, wincing as she stretched her belly and looked up.

“I swear,” Flamepaw closed her eyes and looked down. “And I’m sorry I didn’t give a proper answer before…”

Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 09:28 AM
I’m in the Walls

Willow song smiled. “You’re fine. Now clean your pelt.” She told Flamepaw, and sat down to groom her own fur. “Soon, you’re gonna be performing that move in battle, against your enemies.” Willow song sheathed her claws again. “Anytime you like, you may leave tonight. Though if it’s soon, remember to practice that move. Have anyone who judges you for not being a fighter? Make sure to do it on them!” She winked at Flamepaw, long enough for it not to look like just a blink. Due to her one eye, of course. @SpiritedWarrior

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old July 7th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Willow song smiled. “You’re fine. Now clean your pelt.” She told Flamepaw, and sat down to groom her own fur. “Soon, you’re gonna be performing that move in battle, against your enemies.” Willow song sheathed her claws again. “Anytime you like, you may leave tonight. Though if it’s soon, remember to practice that move. Have anyone who judges you for not being a fighter? Make sure to do it on them!” She winked at Flamepaw, long enough for it not to look like just a blink. Due to her one eye, of course. @SpiritedWarrior
Flamepaw did as she was told and sat down to clean her pelt, specifically her white belly fur. Good thing I don’t wake up with injuries… she thought to herself as she finished up. Wait a minute… I’ll be in battle soon?!

“Um… Willow Somg? How soon do you think I’ll be in battle?” Flamepaw was concerned, she hadn’t learned many battle moves yet.

“I want to practice the belly rake… I want to make sure I got it down before I wake up” said Flamepaw. “I’ll fight anyone who says I’m not a fighter.”

Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 09:46 AM
I’m in the Walls

Willow song’s whiskers twitched with amusement. “You never know when battle will arise.” She told Flamepaw. “So It’s always best to know as much as you can. Your eagerness to learn more will help you. And you, unlike some cats, have that power. Flamepaw, you have the power to want more. Willow song stood up again.

Once you’re feeling fine, come at me. I’m going to act like another apprentice first. Once you manage that, I’ll be a warrior.” @SpiritedWarrior

Old July 7th, 2022, 10:04 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Willow song’s whiskers twitched with amusement. “You never know when battle will arise.” She told Flamepaw. “So It’s always best to know as much as you can. Your eagerness to learn more will help you. And you, unlike some cats, have that power. Flamepaw, you have the power to want more. Willow song stood up again.

Once you’re feeling fine, come at me. I’m going to act like another apprentice first. Once you manage that, I’ll be a warrior.” @SpiritedWarrior
Want more? Does she actually think I could be leader one day? Flamepaw smiled. I’d want Cinderstar and Sparrowflight to live long lives… even as a warrior I wouldn’t be quite ready to be leader or deputy.

Flamepaw made sure her claws were unsheathed and she came at Willow Song. She leaped to be behind the large she-cat and slid under Willow Song, hoping she was landing the bloe to her belly correctly. “Did I do it?”

Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:26 AM
I’m in the Walls

Willow song acted like an apprentice, and wheeled around, with a shocked expression. “Mentor! Help mee!” She laughed, as Flamepaw’s claws slashed her belly. She was used to bleeding, so this was nothing. She then backed up, so she didn’t squash Flamepaw. “Perfect,” She purred. “The apprentices will be fleeing to their mothers. Still, keep practicing. You can always be better than the best.” @SpiritedWarrior

Old July 7th, 2022, 10:30 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Willow song acted like an apprentice, and wheeled around, with a shocked expression. “Mentor! Help mee!” She laughed, as Flamepaw’s claws slashed her belly. She was used to bleeding, so this was nothing. She then backed up, so she didn’t squash Flamepaw. “Perfect,” She purred. “The apprentices will be fleeing to their mothers. Still, keep practicing. You can always be better than the best.” @SpiritedWarrior
“Thanks for the lesson, Willow Song, she purred. “What will we be doing next time?”

Flamepaw was happy to be learning fight moves, and enjoyed them to a certain extent. I’ll do whatever it takes to become the best warrior I can be and protect ThunderClan… she promised herself.

Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:36 AM
I’m in the Walls

Willow song had already planned it all out. “We’ll start off perfecting the belly rake, and then, we’ll do the sneak attacks. Most apprentices here love learning those.”
She had a strong feeling Flamepaw would to. “Now remember. Don’t be afraid to show off some battle moves.” She smiled. @SpiritedWarrior