Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Cindersky
She/her | Formerly ThunderClan | No purrks
Ironic that a sky full of starry spirits had a camp so empty the faintest whistle of a breeze could be heard. Stepping up onto one of the many rocks that hung on the outskirts of the picturesque clearing, Cindersky allowed her gaze to sweep over the lands. It felt quiet here, and for some reason that made the silver bengal feel restless. Whatever power she had harnessed when directing the elements to the Clans seemed to be gone now, despite her efforts to get it back - even trying to pull others into dreams was a struggle. It was leaving her feeling exhausted, which combined with this need to do... something had her frustrated over everything.

With a sigh the former ThunderClanner settled onto her chosen seat, tucking her paws underneath her. Despite there not being the need to continuously look over her shoulder here like she'd done during her time alive, Cindersky still kept herself alert and ready to spring to her paws at a moments notice. Though her eyes closed, she kept her ears alert and open. It was her attempt to calm the chaos that raged on within her head, to quiet the screams and yowls into submission - and to perhaps figure out a way to not feel so exhausted lately.

She had been well on her way there, opening her eyes once more, when a flash of a familiar pelt caught her gaze. Twisting her neck around Cindersky located the cat it belonged to, and her eyes narrowed slightly. The last time she had seen that cat, she'd been looking at its retreating form out of the ThunderClan camp. Rising to her paws the silver bengal gave a fluid leap and trotted quickly over to her.

"Shiningskies." It was hard to keep the disdain from her voice, though her eyes shown with conflicting emotions. Part of her still hated her former Clanmate (friend?) for having left ThunderClan. Another part of her recalled the ways in which they had stood side by side (along with Sparrowflight) to raise ThunderClan out of the pit it had been in. Her jaw was hard set as she studied the now obviously deda cat. "...When did you die?"

[ @Lillith @BEAR. ]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It was one of the rare moments where Shiningskies decided to actually mill around in StarClan's camp that Cindersky spotted her. She had done her best to keep her presence brief, still dealing with the fact that she was dead and Aspenstrike was alive and she couldn't find any of her kits and why did she feel so much better than when she was alive?

It was as if something that Shiningskies never new was wrong with her was fixed. She hadn't had any headaches or flashes of uncontrollable emotions. She did not rage or hate or cry. She was more peaceful now than she had been in her later moons of life. Though even so, Shiningskies still tried to keep to herself. She knew of those that did not approve of her actions while she was alive (she did not either, she still did not know why she made some of the choices she had), and was content to wait for Aspenstrike to join her.

At least, she had been, until Cindersky called her name. Shiningskies tensed, amber eyes flickering toward her former friend and leader cautiously. The disdain was obvious, and she knew she deserved it. Still, if Cindersky was not going to bring up what happened just yet then she wouldn't either. Perhaps it was time to try and reconnect with those she knew in life. Though what explanation Shiningskies could offer she was not completely sure herself.

"Two moons ago. A RiverClan cat killed me near the border."

@BEAR. [if you're still interested in having Jaystride show up!]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old December 3rd, 2023, 05:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Brokenstar gave cats a moment to gather, muzzle drawn tight. "If this is how you treat announcements, it is no wonder you burned up." He wasn't in the slightest sympathetic toward Iceflower, irked by the attitude. "If you want to be blind to what's around you, that's your choice - Leave. Don't let a branch hit you on the way out." It'd be no loss to anyone if she died again. [ @The Doctor]

[ @Galaxy_, @peppermintbubble., @Spookez., @Zei Fenugreek, @Thechaoticdigitalcircus, @The Cannibal, @ChristmasFawn, @Supersabre, @Dust, @Red'fur, @Katiethewolfchild, @Partypooper, @SuspiciousMindz, @sol. @Sunii, @RavensCall, @Bean_The_Transformer, @ChaosBringer., @Rose, @forgotten_dreamer., @birdie, @Rani, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Pangoligon, @Willie Warf, @Abyssopelagic, @MockingRabbit, @Lillith ]

"WindClan? He furrowed his brow at Leafpelt. "Not in the way you think." They were not the threat against StarClan, but perhaps they were a piece in the game of salvation. The squeaking kit briefly caught his attention, and he lowly muttered. "What a downgrade." Grousestar and Blazingstar were here, and Streamkit.. took Fallenstar's place. Leave it to RiverClan to be the class disappointment. [ @Starfall ]

He digressed, focusing back on the subject at paw. "We are no longer protected from the darkness of the Place of No Stars!" Brokenstar's gaze swept across the crowd."Our barrier that defends the border has fallen, and they are able to come and go as they please. Already, they have trespassed upon our land and drawn blood. They seek to wipe us out and taint this forest with their cruelty." A snarl ripped through his teeth, baring them. "Death may not claim us again, but I wish to see none of you tortured and banished to Moonfall Lake. We do not know the limits to our undeath, and should not risk our wellness for a lack of preparation.

"Until our territory is secured, we need guards posted around camp, and I want kits and young apprentices-- those who have no combat experience, to stay within these walls."
He knew of all the council cats who could attend, only Shimmerbird did. He.. was not surprised, but disappointed in the lack of punctuality. Why did a RiverClan cat have the sense to listen over the rest?

Of course, he was naturally inclined to trust ThunderClan to get things done. He was acutely aware of Cindersky, but his interest was not in her. His focus was on another, a face near-forgotten but all so familiar. "Redtalon [ @The Cannibal ], I want you in charge of issuing border patrols. Any trespasser needs to be neutralized on sight." Patrols in StarClan were unheard of, but it was the only way to ensure they did not lose ground. "We do not know when our barrier will recover, if ever. I suspect it has been caused by wavering faith.. our presence has only gone so far, and it can be often overshadowed by the lies of the damned. For those not tied up in these new duties, I ask you reach out to the living. Remind them StarClan is here to guide their paws, and help them stick to our light."

In time, he hoped to lift these restrictions and obligations - but they would need to see improvements to their border first. Brokenstar wasn't interested in sacrificing children, unlike some cats who roamed these woods.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 3rd, 2023 at 11:20 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 05:54 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Brokenstar gave cats a moment to gather, muzzle drawn tight. "If this is how you treat announcements, it is no wonder you burned up." He wasn't in the slightest sympathetic toward Iceflower, irked by the attitude. "If you want to be blind to what's around you, that's your choice - Leave. Don't let a branch hit you on the way out." It'd be no loss to anyone if she died again. [@the doctor]

[ @Galaxy_, @peppermintbubble., @Spookez., @Zei Fenugreek, @Thechaoticdigitalcircus, @The Cannibal, @ChristmasFawn, @Supersabre, @Dust, @Red'fur, @Katiethewolfchild, @Partypooper, @SuspiciousMindz, @sol. @Sunii, @RavensCall, @Bean_The_Transformer, @ChaosBringer., @Rose, @forgotten_dreamer., @birdie, @Rani, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Pangoligon, @Willie Warf, @Abyssopelagic, @MockingRabbit, @Lillith ]

"WindClan? He furrowed his brow at Leafpelt. "Not in the way you think." They were not the threat against StarClan, but perhaps they were a piece in the game of salvation. The squeaking kit briefly caught his attention, and he lowly muttered. "What a downgrade." Grousestar and Blazingstar were here, and Streamkit.. took Fallenstar's place. Leave it to RiverClan to be the class disappointment. [ @Starfall ]

He digressed, focusing back on the subject at paw. "We are no longer protected from the darkness of the Place of No Stars!" Brokenstar's gaze swept across the crowd."Our barrier that defends the border has fallen, and they are able to come and go as they please. Already, they have trespassed upon our land and drawn blood. They seek to wipe us out and taint this forest with their cruelty." A snarl ripped through his teeth, baring them. "Death may not claim us again, but I wish to see none of you tortured and banished to Moonfall Lake. We do not know the limits to our undeath, and should not risk our wellness for a lack of preparation.

"Until our territory is secured, we need guards posted around camp, and I want kits and young apprentices-- those who have no combat experience, to stay within these walls."
He knew of all the council cats who could attend, only Shimmerbird did. He.. was not surprised, but disappointed in the lack of punctuality. Why did a RiverClan cat have the sense to listen over the rest?

Of course, he was naturally inclined to trust ThunderClan to get things done. He was acutely aware of Cindersky, but his interest was not in her. His focus was on another, a face near-forgotten but all so familiar. "Redtalon [ @The Cannibal ], I want you in charge of issuing border patrols. Any trespasser needs to be neutralized on sight." Patrols in StarClan were unheard of, but it was the only way to ensure they did not lose ground. "We do not know when our barrier will recover, if ever. I suspect it has been caused by wavering faith.. our presence has only gone so far, and it can be often overshadowed by the lies of the damned. For those not tied up in these new duties, I ask you reach out to the living. Remind them StarClan is here to guide their paws, and help them stick to our light."

In time, he hoped to lift these restrictions and obligations - but they would need to see improvements to their border first. Brokenstar wasn't interested in sacrificing children, unlike some cats who roamed these woods.
Ashwolf spoke up. "There's a tom of Riverclan who, albeit being an apprentice, may be able to assist. we'd have to talk to him through dreams and stuff but if there's any cat I know might be able to help it's him."
Splashfur bounded over.
"The border is gone?! Oh jeez!" Splashfur went into panic mode.
Brokenheart let out a soft sigh- she hoped Rateye was alright- but then a very unfamiliar voice rang out.
"Need some help keeping that border secure?" It was Zephyr's father- Blizzard- and the grandfather of Zephyr, known simply as Sable. Assistance from two very intelligent cats would be useful. "Perhaps me and Sable can talk to Zephyr and get him to communicate with Charredpaw via a Riverclan cat. I know one or two." He meowed.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 07:12 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Lynxpaw flinched. I hope Ghost is safe, was his first thought. Then, he stepped forwards. "I-I could help," he said.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old December 3rd, 2023, 07:32 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt was decided to help despite his apprentice body.''I don't care dying twice, and if that hawk wouldn't killed me, old age would'' She said. She was an experimented cat and defeated a few cats bigger than her. She also survived a fire and the hawk only killed her due to her blindness, which was gone by now. ''Brokenstar, I have to protect this place, hope you understand''
@BEAR.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old December 3rd, 2023, 08:03 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Crowkit sighed. Ugh. Now StarClan was even worse.

Horsekit didn't care. She could have fun inside StarClan camp!

Birdsong nodded. He would do his best to help.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 09:04 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Brokenstar gave cats a moment to gather, muzzle drawn tight. "If this is how you treat announcements, it is no wonder you burned up." He wasn't in the slightest sympathetic toward Iceflower, irked by the attitude. "If you want to be blind to what's around you, that's your choice - Leave. Don't let a branch hit you on the way out." It'd be no loss to anyone if she died again. [@the doctor]

*Drippingpelt offered to help guard*

*Sharpeye offered to help keep the young one's safe*

*Foxkit hid behind the nearest StarClan cat*

(Foxkit is open)
Old December 3rd, 2023, 09:38 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vinekit

Vinekit shuddered at the explanation. Were they gonna hurt Crackle? Would they not let Vinekit see them again? Would he get kicked out for visiting Crackle..Beyond the border? The kit was quivering against the ground as he crouched.

(Open)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old December 3rd, 2023, 10:31 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Grousestar
Former Skyclan leader. A brown furred tabby tom with green eyes.

There was familiarity in the shrill mews of the kit that waddled out and was attempting to make their way to Brokenstar. Did Grousestar let them get very far? No, his tail would bar the approach of Streamkit, and he'd quietly shush them before he'd sweep his gaze back up to the former Thunderclan leader as he finally announced what the meeting was for. The brown tabby couldn't help but blink and widen his eyes upon hearing that the barrier that protected their border had faltered. That alone sent a shiver down the former leaders spine, a look being sent over to Blazingstar before he raised his voice to be heard over the clammer.

"I will guard the main entrance of the camp! No trespasser will harm a cat behind these walls if I have anything to say of it." Rising to his paws, he'd sweep Streamkit around with his tail and give him a nudge towards the nursery. With a final friendly nudge of farewell to Blazingstar's shoulder, he would quickly go trotting off to take his post at the camp entrance.

Brokenstar @BEAR. | Blazingstar @SuspiciousMindz | Streamkit @Starfall

-------------------

Redtalon
Senior Thunderclan Warrior. A well-muscled, broad, red and white furred tom with yellow eyes.

Ears erect as he drank in the information of the situation, a buzzing became evident in his paws. Yes, there was danger involved, there were trespassers, the most evil that the forests, the plains, the swamps and the rivers had to offer. No mercy to be shown towards them. His thick tail gave a slow sweep across the ground, his sharp yellow eyes seeming to sharpen. He had no problem with showing these cats no mercy when they would dare threaten their peaceful afterlife.

The former warrior would straighten up as he was directly addressed and given an order to organize patrols. Giving a curt dip of his head in understanding, his gaze swept behind him to all of the gathered cats. Thankfully he had gotten fairly decent at remembering faces and names. Already his mind started to put patrols together. Two at a time would be most beneficial for covering any holes that the other missed.

Once it was clear that Brokenstar was finished announcing, Redtalon would yowl out his first declaration of patrols with a voice that commanded attention and respect.
"You heard Brokenstar! If you are not on one of these patrols, make yourself useful and guard the camp, or contact the living for aid. This is not to be a time of inaction. Now listen careful, two patrols will be sent out right now, and when they return, two more will take their spot. Be thorough while patrolling, and do not show mercy to these fiends that encroach on our territory."

With the preamble out of the way, the red and white-furred tom would flick his tail and start to call out names.
"The first patrol will include Cindersky [ @birdie ], Sunstorm [ @Pangoligon ], Shockholly [ @Abyssopelagic ] and Blazingstar [ @SuspiciousMindz ]!" There was a pause as he eyed each of the cats he shuffled into the first patrol. "The second patrol will include Shiningskies [ @Lillith ], Frostfall [ @Dust ], Robinflight [ @ChristmasFawn ] and myself! Now let's go protect our borders! "

The former Thunderclan warrior spent no time in bounding towards the camp entrance, fully expecting his patrol, and the other to be quick on his heels.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 3rd, 2023, 11:18 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK
THE MOST RESILIENT OF THEM ALL

The former Riverclan molly listened with a thoughtful look on her face. Windclan? At this, she nearly let out a chuckle. What would Windclan do to Starclan? Tear it down? Deface it? Most certainly, Lilycreek did not care much for Windclan, or Starclan, despite her continuing respect for both... maybe a little else for the latter. Everyone here was so... different. No unity. And the leaders were all still so bitter. Really, it was not so different from being alive.

The Place Of No Stars... she had a vague understanding of that realm. Darkness, animosity, evil, all words used by her mother to describe it. She suppressed a shiver. She hadn't been able to find her mother in Starclan. She doubted Silverpelt would have been able to make it into the Dark Forest, so maybe her mother was just hiding from her. Like the coward she was. Se hadn't been able to find her father either- but that came with no surprise.

But it the Dark Forest cats were trickling into Starclan territory... that could not be good. While she doubted that they would hold anger toward all Starclan cats, righteousness took over, and screamed at her for danger. Danger, danger, danger, danger. Shr pressed a paw to her face, trying to quell her headache.

Little Vinekit was curled into a ball, and with a pitying look, she rested her tail gently on his back, in an attempt at comfort. Her old ways still had not been banished. [ @ChaosBringer. ]

Brokenstar ordered for patrols, and she almost scoffed when he assigned Redtalon as patrol leader. Yes, Redtalon was wonderful but... she gathered that Brokenstar did not care for the other cats. Yes, it seemed that prejudice still existed even in the afterlife.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "