Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:51 PM
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:48 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 05:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A patrol entered the Thunderclan camp and at the back trotted in Ambercloud with pride gleaming in her amber eyes. Between her jaws she held a plump rabbit. The long-eared creatures weren't too common on Thunderclan territory and incidentally they were the she-cats favorite prey so naturally she was beaming when she had caught herself one. Maybe I like them so much because they have stubby tails like me. All I need now is a big pair of ears! She snorted with amusement at her own thoughts. The animals ears dragged in the sandy clearing and without noticing Ambercloud set her paw down on one as she was walking which caused herself to stumble forward and land flat on her muzzle. She gasped when she had felt the sudden pain on her nose but quickly she was smiling again. "Sometimes I wonder if I was born with two left paws." She purred to herself, staggering back on her paws and shaking some of the dust off her ginger pelt. She honestly didn't mind messy fur, it's not like she was on her way to the gathering or anything. Ambercloud snatched the rabbit back up and tossed it onto the nearby fresh-kill pile. She had eaten before leaving on the patrol and she wasn't yet feeling the ache of hunger yet so she decided to leave the prey for somebody else. For now she wanted to enjoy the dimming sunlight that barely glowed on the clearing. Ambercloud settled herself down and gazed up at the sky, looking like a kitten as if it were just discovering the outside world.
@Suspiciousmindz
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:37 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@starfall Baderpaw was bored but it was nighttime so he didnt want to go outside. He began to think "Should I wake someone up?" He wanted to so he gently poked Moonpaw so she will wake up.

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; July 8th, 2018 at 12:42 AM.
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
@starfall Baderpaw was bored but it was nighttime so he didnt want to go outside. He began to think "Should I wake someone up?" He wanted to so he gently poked Moonpaw so she will wake up.

The blueish grey tuxedo was getting her beauty sleep in, soft exhales and inhales could be heard if one listened close enough. They adored sleeping, had to keep the fur silky and soft after all and cleaning it wasn't they only way to keep it like that. Of course, at the same time the apprentice gets woken up fairly easily, so the nudging made her open her eyes in seconds. Moonpaw let out a groan and uncurled herself, lifting herself with her front paws. "What are you still doing up? Don't you know I need my beauty sleep? How else am I going to keep looking so beautiful?" the feline huffed, colbald blue optics hazed over due to sleepiness.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old July 8th, 2018, 06:26 AM
The cat with no clan ...

A new kit was in the corner sleeping . The kit was orange black and white she looked like a fox but she wasn’t. The kit was starting to wake up but kept sleeping.

The kit woke up and sat there alone watching the other kits she had always wished for a friend but she looked like a fox so she thought the other kits are scared of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkincookie View Post
Maplekit:
Maplekit swished her long fluffy black tail and began jumping around in a circle. She wasn't used to being friends with many cats and liked to keep to herself.
Foxkit just sat there and did nothing she wants friends but she's to scared to talk to anyone.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 8th, 2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Triple post merge
Old July 8th, 2018, 07:42 AM
loving my goddess &amp;lt;33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The blueish grey tuxedo was getting her beauty sleep in, soft exhales and inhales could be heard if one listened close enough. They adored sleeping, had to keep the fur silky and soft after all and cleaning it wasn't they only way to keep it like that. Of course, at the same time the apprentice gets woken up fairly easily, so the nudging made her open her eyes in seconds. Moonpaw let out a groan and uncurled herself, lifting herself with her front paws. "What are you still doing up? Don't you know I need my beauty sleep? How else am I going to keep looking so beautiful?" the feline huffed, colbald blue optics hazed over due to sleepiness.

He poke her again saying "Im bored"

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 03:02 PM
so nasty

Lambglow shook her head, the white she-cat frowning with dismay. It would be nice to be able to just... fly away. Life was hard at times, especially now, for Lambglow. If only she were a bird. Birds got along with everyone. Birds gave food to others and they rid the world of pesky bugs, which Lambglow appreciated. Everyone loved birds, because they were so graceful and beautiful and... free. Sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there. That made sense. Biting her lip hesitantly, Lambglow finally spoke after a moment - her eyes slightly fearful, though not overly so. "B-b-but what if... wh -what if a bird w-went home and... and th-there was n-no one waiting for them?" Her mew was quite as she spoke to herself. The idea was metaphorical, of course, Lambglow guessed birds probably would always have someone waiting for them because they deserved it. As for her, well... once upon a time she would have answered yes without a doubt. Now? She wasn't so sure.
@ConfusedCas
Old July 8th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Lambglow shook her head, the white she-cat frowning with dismay. It would be nice to be able to just... fly away. Life was hard at times, especially now, for Lambglow. If only she were a bird. Birds got along with everyone. Birds gave food to others and they rid the world of pesky bugs, which Lambglow appreciated. Everyone loved birds, because they were so graceful and beautiful and... free. Sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there. That made sense. Biting her lip hesitantly, Lambglow finally spoke after a moment - her eyes slightly fearful, though not overly so. "B-b-but what if... wh -what if a bird w-went home and... and th-there was n-no one waiting for them?" Her mew was quite as she spoke to herself. The idea was metaphorical, of course, Lambglow guessed birds probably would always have someone waiting for them because they deserved it. As for her, well... once upon a time she would have answered yes without a doubt. Now? She wasn't so sure.
@ConfusedCas
An audible purr escaped the she-cats throat as the sun flickered through the leaves overhead and shined down on her orange pelt. Her eyes remained closed as she used her other senses to listen to the bustling around her. It's amazing isn't it? She could hear her clanmates chattering, whether they were discussing bad or good news they had each other to talk to. She took a deep breath and could smell the cats in the clearing and she could name each of them just by their scent. To be fair she didn't know each of them personally but she made it her business to know their names. Even if we all don't get along at least we can rely on each other. Ambercloud smiled contently and couldn't think of any life better than that of clan-life. Her ears perked as she heard a voice nearby. Her eyes flashed opened and her head swiveled to look at the warrior who had spoken. Lambglow. Yet another warrior she had yet to befriend. She watched as the she-cat gazed up at the sky wistfully. Ambercloud frowned, "What do you mean? Surely someone has to be waiting for that poor bird?" She asked taking the metaphor quite literally while completely oblivious to her intrusion on the cats thoughts.
Old July 8th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf @Bendy The Demon @blue jellie

(I was just wanting to do something with Yarrowkit and Cherrydawn. Feel free to post and respond freeform style)

The ginger and white queen strode out of the nursery. Her legs were tired from the moons spent staying still and diligently tending to her kits. They were two moons old now. It was well past time they were let out to play in the clearing and started meeting their clanmates. "Now remember kits, behave yourself. Stay out of the warrior's den and the medicine den," Cherrydawn meowed softly.

Yarrowkit curiously looked at the open space from behind his mother's leg. The clearing seemed so big compared to the tight quarters of the nursery. But he wasn't frightened exactly so much as uncertain. Slowly, he stepped into the light. It was warm, and a slight breeze moved the long fur along his back in a way he wasn't used to. He cringed. He glanced at Gingerkit and Smallkit to see how they acted in this strange, new setting.

Last edited by Charmer; July 9th, 2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old July 8th, 2018, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Leopardstripe strolled around camp lazily with the sun burning into her pelt.She knew that she was close enough to kitting that she should stay in the nursery,but she had better things to do than lie around and sleep half the day.Lashing her tail with annoyance,Leopardstripe continued to think about who the kits father was.She hadn't had much of a relationship with any tom so it didn't make sense."Who could it be?"She murmured to herself.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

A small gray apprentice limps into the medicine den trying to keep her front right paw off the ground. Turnippaw couldn't believe she had been so stupid. She hoped Caliaflame wouldn't say much about it. "C..Caliaflame?" she called out to the medicine cat a waver in her voice from pain. She licks her hurt paw quickly wincing as her sharp tongue could feel the puffy swollenness. The young apprentices mind began to wonder with bad thoughts. oh starclan what if they cast me out of the clan for being so mousebrained. Her sky blue eyes flash with even more worry Or what if my leg doesn't heal and i can never be a warrior! Ill be an elder at a young age and they will change my name to Nopaw instead of Turnippaw with this thought she briskly turns around wondering if she made a mistake coming to the medicine den. Maybe it will heal on its own. I..its just bruised right? Turnippaw began shaking from her nervousness and while she was lost in thought as she tried to leave the gray molly put weight on her injured paw causing a sharp yelp to leave her dark gray muzzle.

@Lonestar23

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Closed Thread