Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old July 29th, 2020, 08:32 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Cliff Pass

Spotting what looked like a raven, pecking at berries that had dropped from a bush, Fleetwind crept forward. Sliding along the rock, he leaped forward, pinning down the bird just as it was spreading its wings, and biting its neck, killing it. Shoving it into the crevice with his mouse, he took a minute to watch his patrol mates. They all seemed alright, so he turned, and clambered farther up the slope, towards the scent of squirrel. @cmdR_Paige @Blitz @implimm
Old July 29th, 2020, 10:47 AM
dont try to wake me

The mice weren't too far out of reach, and they were too comfortable up in the cracks of stone. Rainywhisker had lost one- it'd escaped into the stone at the far end that he couldn't reach easily immediately, but the two others were his to claim. After burying them down on the ground, the warrior lifts his head to watch Silversky send Blizzardpaw away on his own. His copper eyes narrow quizzically. The cliff pass was a dangerous hunting ground even for seasoned warriors, what the hell was this cat trying to do by sending her apprentice off to prove his worth at a place like this? After stepping in on Rainywhisker's mistake in forgetting the apprentice was hers, this seemed a little bit... Weird. He would keep his eye on that kid.
Thankfully Blizzardpaw seemed perfectly content to stay on the ground though. Good call. Rainywhisker only remains engaged in watching for another few brief moments before he also returns to the task at paw, sniffing dismissively and taking note of a grouse a few meters off. That would feed a few cats easily. But he would need to be careful about catching it.
Since his patrol mates were perfectly content with sticking to themselves, hunting the bird was significantly easier. As Rainywhisker bites into its neck, his mind goes back to Silversky. Maybe he would wrap up his hunting now.
Rather than burying the grouse, he returns to where he'd buried the pair of mice and retrieves them. Lifting his head, he looks out for the others. Silversky still didn't seem to have even begun hunting, luckily for him. The tom waves his tail to the she-cat and pads closer to get a word.
"You're letting your apprentice hunt freely and without your careful eye in the most dangerous part of our territory," the stormy gray tom rumbles. "You must have a lot of faith in him to do what many of us warriors are even wary to do. Or, you're a fool who shouldn't have been given an apprentice. I believe we'll see which one that is when you return from this hunting party." He wouldn't hold his tongue over something so heavy and important, a life.
"I'm going back with what I've got. Tell Fleetwind, when you see him. You guys take your time here, catch what you can carry home. And for StarClan's sake, don't let that kid up on the cliff without you."
Without waiting longer, the tom takes his catch and goes.
[ @cmdR_Paige @Blitz @gs29513 ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old July 29th, 2020, 11:40 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Springing forward, Fleetwind gained on the squirrel, but gave a hiss of frustration as it disappeared up a tree. Seeing Rainywhisker's departure, he collected his mouse and raven, he began padding back to camp, calling over his shoulder See you later! @cmdR_Paige @Blitz
Old July 29th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Ambivert

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

~Pineapple~

Pineapple smiled as Cherrybubble was alongside her but she kept her ears open for Owlflight. It seems as if they were a no show. "Hmm, Duskstar says if that one of our patrol mates decide to not show around after sunhigh.. we should already get going. I believe that Owlwatcher will know where we are at." Pineapple exclaimed as she waited for Cherrybubble who was the leader of the patrol to lead on the patrol.

{ @RedHead @Shimm }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:50 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
The mice weren't too far out of reach, and they were too comfortable up in the cracks of stone. Rainywhisker had lost one- it'd escaped into the stone at the far end that he couldn't reach easily immediately, but the two others were his to claim. After burying them down on the ground, the warrior lifts his head to watch Silversky send Blizzardpaw away on his own. His copper eyes narrow quizzically. The cliff pass was a dangerous hunting ground even for seasoned warriors, what the hell was this cat trying to do by sending her apprentice off to prove his worth at a place like this? After stepping in on Rainywhisker's mistake in forgetting the apprentice was hers, this seemed a little bit... Weird. He would keep his eye on that kid.
Thankfully Blizzardpaw seemed perfectly content to stay on the ground though. Good call. Rainywhisker only remains engaged in watching for another few brief moments before he also returns to the task at paw, sniffing dismissively and taking note of a grouse a few meters off. That would feed a few cats easily. But he would need to be careful about catching it.
Since his patrol mates were perfectly content with sticking to themselves, hunting the bird was significantly easier. As Rainywhisker bites into its neck, his mind goes back to Silversky. Maybe he would wrap up his hunting now.
Rather than burying the grouse, he returns to where he'd buried the pair of mice and retrieves them. Lifting his head, he looks out for the others. Silversky still didn't seem to have even begun hunting, luckily for him. The tom waves his tail to the she-cat and pads closer to get a word.
"You're letting your apprentice hunt freely and without your careful eye in the most dangerous part of our territory," the stormy gray tom rumbles. "You must have a lot of faith in him to do what many of us warriors are even wary to do. Or, you're a fool who shouldn't have been given an apprentice. I believe we'll see which one that is when you return from this hunting party." He wouldn't hold his tongue over something so heavy and important, a life.
"I'm going back with what I've got. Tell Fleetwind, when you see him. You guys take your time here, catch what you can carry home. And for StarClan's sake, don't let that kid up on the cliff without you."
Without waiting longer, the tom takes his catch and goes.
[ @cmdR_Paige @Blitz @gs29513 ]
"You underestimate him," Silversky huffed. "If you'd seen him in training, maybe you'd understand better." She narrowed her eyes and turned away, hoping that she'd made a good choice.

- I left -
Old July 29th, 2020, 04:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Cherrybubble nodded. "He could possibly still be trying to get back on his paws after the fire, some of our clanmates burns were quite bad." Not that it was an excuse of course. "If he wants to catch up though he can always follow our scent trail." With that the black and white she-cat flicked her tail for Pineapple to follow, and the two were on their way, padding through the forest until they reached the area Cherrybubble had spoken of. "I don't want any trouble. So if any prey crosses the border, even if you were so close to catching it, don't follow after it. It's better to just look for something else to hunt rather than get in a fight with Shadowclan because of a simple mistake." Cherrybubble glanced at Pineapple, awaiting confirmation from the other she-cat.

@Elementals

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 29th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Ambivert

~Pineapple~

“It’s not very wise of someone to look around for trouble.” Pineapple agreed as she eyed the border to make sure that none of the Shadowclan cats believed they wanted to go pick a fight.

{ @RedHead }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 29th, 2020, 10:05 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

"You underestimate him," Silversky huffed. "If you'd seen him in training, maybe you'd understand better." She narrowed her eyes and turned away, hoping that she'd made a good choice.

Blizzardpaw heard his mentor say something but was too focused on hunting to hear exactly what she said.
Shortly after, he scented a mouse. Spotting the mouse digging through some leaves at the base of a tree, he droped into a crouch he slowly crept up to the unsuspecting prey. Careful were he placed his paws, he was now in range to pounce. As the mouse turned it's back he quickly pounced and finished it off with a quick bite to the back of it's neck. Proudfully, he cover his catch with dirt then went off to search for anything else. Ah, a pigeon.

[ @cmdR_Paige ]

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; July 29th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old July 30th, 2020, 12:06 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"I'm hereeeeeee." Owlwatcher ran to the two molly's with embarrassment tinting his face. Slowing down to a trot the tom padded alongside Cherrybubble and Pineapple. "Sorry 'bout that." He apologized with an awkward grin. With all of his yowling, the guy probably scared all of the prey away.

@Elementals @RedHead
Old July 30th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Ambivert

~Pineapple~

The molly pounced onto a fluffy sized mole who was just popping out of a hole to look around. The mole will just be great for the fresh kill pile. Just as she was finished hunting it, she got startled by Owlwatcher which made her chuck some berries at them.

"I really thought that some bear got angry with me for being near the berries or something like that." Pineapple huffed as she put aside the mole, "You showed up which is much better than slumping around. Hopefully the prey didn't notice us hehe.."

{ @RedHead @Shimm )
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan