Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Oof. Willowpaw flinched. Magpiepaw seemed fairly exasperated with her. Or mad. Definitely mad. Her mastermind plan hadn't worked for sure. Though the other she-cat didn't seem to think it was so mastermindful.

Yowch for the second time! Willowpaw had to really, really, really really really constrain herself not to wince. Magpiepaw's voice alone could've dropped her self-esteem as if she'd been roasted to the underworld and back, but the expression really, really just made it a tad worse. Oh, and there her self-esteem went through the other side of the earth! And at the moment its veering away from our orbital planet! Ladies and gentlemen this is EXCITING! Self-esteem seems to be taking an EXTRA long route through space!

*~twelve hours later*

:0 Finally! Willowpaw's self-esteem seems to be circling back to earth! Ladies and gentlemen, after looping around the whole solar system! Here it come! HERE IT COMES!!

Aaaaand it crashed through the earth and right back into space... wow, wasn't really expecting that, but really.

The live report of her ego at the moment reported. She stayed quiet, shuffling her paws in embarrassment. Her eyes jumped up from the ground to Magpiepaw as she made a gasp of pain. Was she hurt? Had she hurt her? But why hadn't Magpiepaw said that she was hurt? This question truly puzzled Willowpaw.

Magpiepaw didn't seem to want to admit it, so she let it be, and let her gaze flow down to the ground again...

..A spar? She maybe would've said no--

-- if it weren't for that she might be forgiven for her dreadful sins.

This was a deal she couldn't risk loosing.

"I-I mean, a-alright," She mewed, "I-If your s-sure your a-al-" She cut herself off.

Willowpaw guessed Magpiepaw wouldn't be very appreciative of that question.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Magpiepaw!

Magpiepaw is a great silly >:3 ]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
If anyone were to ask Magpiepaw, she'd say that Willowpaw was taking her insults quite well, not a thought behind those wide green eyes. Oh well, she might get a hit in next time. Oh, she agreed. Well, of course she did, who wouldn't want to go up against her? She was beyond a worthy opponent she was the right opponent, the one and only.

"Awesome!" Magpiepaw skipped around, her fur lighting up like balls of fire as the sun hit her from behind. She didn't care to ask the important questions like whether or not she had battle training. That didn't matter, because if she asked THAT question, then Willowpaw would probably ask the same thing right back. Magpiepaw wasn't one to lie when it came to her achievements. Lie about anything else? Sure, why not? But training and such was off limits. What kind of warrior would they think she was if she sputtered out lies every chance she got?

Springblossom had obviously been lacking, maybe if her mentor picked up the pace she would've known how to fight EONS AGO. She then dropped into something akin to a hunting crouch, Magpiepaw let her soft belly brush onto the ground below. She nearly unsheathed her claws before remembering that wASn'T aLLOweD.

Without warning Willowpaw (because where was the fun in that?) Magpiepaw sprang forward, paws outreached as she imagined she was just fighting a big old frog which made this surprisingly easy. She aimed at Willowpaw's head, hoping to throw her into the ground. What would she do after? Magpiepaw had no idea.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 12th, 2024, 07:02 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
fenneldrop
She usually sleeps during the day. But it's hard to get comfortable in a nest surrounded by other nests, in an unfamiliar camp surrounded by cats - who suddenly seemed so dangerous.

With a long-winded sigh, Fenneldrop rolled out of the nettles and moss and strode into the camp clearing. The light made her wince, even though the clouds were obscuring the sun.

Her gaze swept over the clearing and landed on Bitternpaw. She hadn't seen him since the move. She padded over to him, studying his prone figure. He looks... sad. Fenneldrop stands over the apprentice and clears her throat. "Why so glum, kiddo?" she asks. She carefully sits a small distance from the small cat. See, he doesn't seem as dangerous. Stoic, normally, aside from now, but not quite volatile.

It feels less like a risk to hold his company than it is with some other cats, if only because she knows how loyal this apprentice seems to his clan.
@silver.

shc apprentice // 8 moons // he/him
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Was she a mind reader or something? It was as if he summoned her with nothing other than his thoughts. Glancing over at her through the corners of his eyes, he manages a pathetic hint of a smile, as if that alone would soothe the molly's nerves.

"Just wishing I could have gone and attacked Riverclan with the rest of them." It was better to be honest, wasn't it? Especially if it was Fenneldrop of all cats. There were very few that he trusted with his thoughts, the other two being his siblings. "Sitting around like this... It's not helpful for anyone."

His gaze sweeps back out upon the barren clearing of camp, ears pinning back against his head. When would they all be coming back? Would there be causalities? No one that he was particularly close with went along, he doesn't think... But then again he wasn't very close with much of anyone. Maybe it was a good thing.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:36 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Why? Oh. He hadn't really been ready for that question which is his bad, in hindsight. It's only natural that she asks, Mosquitokit supposes. He rocks a little, a soothing side-to-side sway while he works on piecing together his explanation. Why does he want to know?

"You're lookin' real hard, is all. S'kinda...uh," how to put it? He saw someone doing something that he was curious about—there wasn't much thought involved beyond that initial interest. Is that the sort of thing he shouldn't act on? A little too late Mosquitokit is mortified, worrying that maybe he's really screwed up this time. "I mean. I guess I just wanted t'know. For me." Mosquitokit admits lamely, still working on staring a hole right into the dirt near his paws. Stars. A good list will get him through this.

Kit asking him questions he is stupidly unprepared for:
- Older than him
- Two ears
- Four paws
- One tail
- Black coat(?)

Mosquitokit squints. He thinks that maybe her fur isn't quite a solid black like his is, though it's hard to really make out in the low light (...good thing he's been staring as hard as he has). There's bits that are darker than the rest. Maybe. Alright—even with all his staring, it really is hard to discern whether she has markings like this. Mosquitokit goes ahead and asks:

"Do you have stripes?"

Because he can't help himself. Because she hasn't run him off yet. Because he'a got to know, even if he doesn't know how to explain why yet.

@SnowheartTC

Last edited by dagnyme; June 12th, 2024 at 11:42 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:54 AM
ringfinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

shc apprentice // 8 moons // he/him
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Was she a mind reader or something? It was as if he summoned her with nothing other than his thoughts. Glancing over at her through the corners of his eyes, he manages a pathetic hint of a smile, as if that alone would soothe the molly's nerves.

"Just wishing I could have gone and attacked Riverclan with the rest of them." It was better to be honest, wasn't it? Especially if it was Fenneldrop of all cats. There were very few that he trusted with his thoughts, the other two being his siblings. "Sitting around like this... It's not helpful for anyone."

His gaze sweeps back out upon the barren clearing of camp, ears pinning back against his head. When would they all be coming back? Would there be causalities? No one that he was particularly close with went along, he doesn't think... But then again he wasn't very close with much of anyone. Maybe it was a good thing.

fenneldrop
"Sure it is," Fenneldrop is quick to reply. She leaned in so she could speak more softly. "See it like this: what if Bumblestar decided to be a fox and sent some of her cats over here while everyone else is distracted kickin' out RiverClan, yeah? I wouldn't put it past her, you know." She smiled at the apprentice. "Well, since we're here, nothing bad's gonna happen while the others are out."

The warrior sighed quietly a moment later and leaned back away from the apprentice's personal space, realizing she was getting too friendly with someone she hardly knew. Bad news if she ever heard any, even if he's but a wee little worm.

"But I do get what you mean. I'm not much of a fighter. But sometimes... a fight is a fight," she agreed with a leisurely shrug.

She studied Bitternpaw closely. No scars. Has he ever felt the exhilaration of a battle? Scratch that, does he know how to fight? "Say, do you know how to use those claws?" she asked curiously. Maybe a bit of training could lift his spirits. She's no professional on emotions, but at least it wouldn't be 'sitting around.'
Old June 12th, 2024, 04:03 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshykit
Male / 5 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit had never been one to stray away from a chance at interacting with somebody who appeared to have a unique personality, and Shadekit was no different. She had been sitting alone, seemingly sulking in a shadowy corner in ShadowClan’s camp, taking the Shadow in ShadowClan and truly carrying that title with her. The amount of dynamic her character Shadekit had shown had caught Marshykit’s attention right off the bat, and her interest had been peaked. He would do anything to interact with somebody who made some of their personality clear right from the start, and Shadekit fell right into that category. So in the end, Marshykit felt no shame in running up to bother the dark mackerel she-kit with his personality and story offers. There was only one problem; what if the she-kit did not accept his story offer? At that thought, Marshykit felt his eyebrows furrow a little in annoyance. Oh, true. What to do… what do to…?

Eventually, he made his conclusion and the smile fluttered back onto his face in an instant. Well, it’s simple! I will not CARE! With a sigh of self-approval, he glanced at Shadekit with a perfectly satisfied yellow and blue gaze. I have no reason to! All I have to do is create some sort of comment about how much of a sad answer ‘no’ is and tell her anyway! Oh, I’m sure she’ll love my story no matter what! The russet and cream tabby to, began to beam, and with starry eyes, he glanced up at the sky. Wonderful! But I will still have to find a way to slip her into the story, now won’t I? I have mixed feelings about this molly… shall I make her a hero? The villain? Well, she will be the protagonist no matter what, but… Will she be a good one with sunny intentions? He squinted at her in thought, and his whiskers twitched. I suppose I’ll simply have to wait for her introduction, so it seems! Well, I’m emotionally flexible, I’m sure I can manage!

But unfortunately, especially at his angsty age, Marshykit was not the most patient cat around. Within seconds of waiting for her introduction, he found his tail tip tapping against the ground in a steady rhythm, and eventually paws joined along. He was doing it mindlessly and didn’t think about whether or not it might annoy Shadekit, but fortunately for the mackerel she-kit, at least it kept him quiet. That was, until Marshykit began to him slightly, improvising and singing up some once-non-existent tune. Just before acknowledging Shadekit’s reaction to what all he had said, he looked up at the sky and had a final thought. And what if this interaction fails, if we end up hating one another? An unusually wide smile appeared on his face at the thought. ….Well, then, drama! We’ll just have to see how things go… we could be enemies forever, become best friends, really anything one could imagine, but I will just have to wait and see! Oh, this is terribly, wonderfully exciting and anticipating!

Finally, he turned to Shadekit to get a glimpse of the beginning of her reaction. When he noticed her gaze fixated on him. Oh, lovely! The russet and cream tabby thought to himself, tail-tapping and paw-shifting slowing down. Well, I have her attention already! Now isn’t that just wonderful!? He watched as Shadekit began to think and consider, staring at her with round and unblinking eyes, waiting decently patiently. Eventually, Shadekit gave in and muttered a, ‘Fine’. Marshykit felt a strange wave of relief rush through them. It was seeming like Shadekit was not going to make this too complicated for him, so enthusiastically, he gave her his response. “Oh, joy!” With the largest smile yet, he tilted his head to peer at her sideways. “I guess you aren’t quite as much of an anti-social jerk as I had thought… well, isn’t that just lovely!” And lovely was correct. So far, at least on Marshykit’s end, everything about this interaction was ‘lovely’. From the way Shadekit simply accepted her fate and told him she was alright to listen and offer an introduction to the way she hadn’t clawed his throat to pieces yet, everything was going perfectly.

When Shadekit prepared to introduce herself, Marshykit sat up and perked his ears, ready to listen quietly and patiently. Although he could be awfully bothersome, Marshykit understood that if he wanted Shadekit to listen quietly and respectfully to one of his stories, it was only fair for him to stay quiet and polite during her explanation about herself. The dark mackerel she-kit told Marshykit that she had a hobby of watching, better yet known as observing, and Marshykit’s smile faded into a more gentle simper of agreement. Well, not exactly something I didn’t already know, but I suppose this is something we have in common, then! He considered it a little bit more. We both enjoy being observant and keeping an eye on others, though… we DO have different reasons for doing so. Shadekit? Why not. Me? Well, I go scavenging for story-victims, so clearly, we have different goals! But… we still have a similarity or two… I should keep listening and quit thinking. Yes, good idea. He snapped out of his distracting head and returned his attention to his denmate. She told him that she didn’t like loud kits who bombarded their fellow cats with words, and Marshykit only blinked. If there was any reference about the dramatic tom-kit behind those words, he didn’t catch on, and he proceeded to stare at Shadekit with happy innocence. Marshykit preferred to ignore subtle insults… it avoided unwanted conflict. If someone wanted to tell him something, they were going to say it, not hint at it. Otherwise, he simply was not going to acknowledge it.

Shadekit informed him that she was not very fond of other cats, and at the sound of that, Marshykit raised his eyebrows and tilted his head even further. None? No lovable parents, siblings, buddies, nothing? Goodness, that’s terrible! Though, I can’t exactly blame her… but… well, it’s terrible that she doesn’t even TRY to FIND somebody to love! I’m assuming that she… isn’t the brightest star, I suppose. At that thought, his gaze softened and he kept listening. Then the she-kit began to defend herself a bit, stating that she was not grumpy, she was not a villain, and she simply liked to be alone. At the sound of that, Marshykit’s eyes flashed with a strange shine of pride in his denmate. Oh, wow! Confident backlash! His whiskers twitched excitedly, and the russet and cream tom lifted his head to sit straight and upright. I’m glad to know she can stand up for herself a bit. I’m thinking… she could be the hero…? He waited for Shadekit to continue, her ‘And…’ reeling in his attention again. He waited silently and expectantly, gaze frozen on his dark-furred denmate. Then suddenly, she was finished. With a, ‘that’s all.’ the quiet she-kit went silent.

Marshykit brightened at the success of his shadowy denmate’s introduction. She had managed to introduce herself without losing all of her social energy and sneaking off, it was a miracle to Marshykit. So happily, the russet and cream tabby started to think about the story that he was preparing to tell her. Yes, I think that I want to make her the hero of this story! His thoughts declared. It was confirmed; Shadekit was no villain. In fact, the she-kit had said it herself. She was just quiet. She’ll be a hero… of sorts. Well, she won’t be a BAD character. So now that her general role was it of the way, what would the plot be? Marshykit thought about it for a second or two, and finally, he decided that he had to include her quiet personality into in somewhere. Now, how can I create a moral based off of… silence? Let’s think… OH!!! An idea jumped into his head. A story idea, a wonderful idea! At the thought of it, his tail returned to tapping restlessly against the ground. There’s always a dangerous point of TOO MUCH silence, and I think that Shadekit may have entered this stage! It can’t hurt to encourage some noise, some sociability! Let’s start this!

// If Shadekit ever tries out her, ‘Look! Behind you!’ method of escaping during or before the story, Marshykit will simply smile gently and say, “My apologies, I do not fall for lies.” and continue his story like the stubborn nice-guy he is. \\

Okay, here we go! Story idea has arrived!” The tabby tom-kit declared, clearing his voice. With that, to stay animated, he jumped onto all four striped paws and generated a title. “This story’s called… the… ‘The Sea of Silence’, by Marshykit of ShadowClan! You ready?” Without waiting for an answer, he nodded and stood straight. “Wonderful, wonderful! Now let’s begin… the beach. Have you ever heard queens’ tales and stories of the sea? Where the sand meets the waves, and water- water with quite a tang, that is- meets the land? Well, this is exactly that; This story takes place on a beach, and by the sea! It begins on a gloomy day, with the scent of rain hovering in the air… and… uh… clouds swirling! Standing beside the start of the sea, there is a dark mackerel she-cat, and she stands with her gaze on the incoming waves. Her name is Shade…shadow, and she has been sent by her clan to explore the sea and its danger! Being one of her clan’s most intelligent cats, this was what she was sent to do.” Marshykit offered Shadekit a little bow, as if to say, Shadeshadow is YOU, my friend!

Well, hopefully I’ve got her interest and attention now… moving on! Now for the interesting stuff! Eyes shining with excitement and confidence that this was going to go well, Marshykit grunted and continued to tell his story. “Now, Shadeshadow had been warned about the dangers and mysterious events of the sea beforehand. See, cats cannot breath underwater, so they had never been able to explore the ocean… until Shadeshadow! See, Shadeshadow was quiet, a listener, and thanks to her lack of noise, she had been the only one in her clan to hear StarClan explain the instructions on how to breathe underneath the surface of the sea. With these instructions, she left, diving into the ocean to explore its depths and discoveries.” Marshykit happily bounded forward and imitated a dive as best as he could, before purposely landing with what most likely looked to Shadekit like an uncomfortable splat against the ShadowClan clearing floor.

-But then, oof! The noise, the sound, the terror! The ocean was a truly loud and chaotic place, and that mixed in with the dangerous monsters annd entities that surrounded her made Shadeshadow want to hurry on home. She needed some silence, and room to watch, to observe, but the ocean was just too overwhelming.” Now to get really animated. Marshykit jumped and landed directly in front of Shadekit and bared his teeth. “From Lion-like fish beneath the sea, with long teeth like jutting stones…” Then he dropped down to the ground and imitated a snake slithering across the ground, barely managing to not get stuck. “…t- ow, sorry- to the serpents- ow- anyway, the serpents of the sea, there were all sorts of monsters! You get the point.” The smiling tom scra,bled up and into his feet, eyeing Shadekit. “Shadeshadow thought to herself, ‘Silence! Please, just some silence! And struggled through the ocean with her ears flat against her head. The world was disgustingly noisy. She snapped at StarClan to let her have quiet for once, to silence the ocean and the sea, but the noise kept pouring… and pouring… and pouring, until suddenly-” Then abruptly, Marshykit froze and shut his mouth, staring at Shadekit blankly for a moment. Then eventually, in a whisper, he mumbled, “…suddenly, she found it. Silence.

He padded over to sit down in front of the she-kit again. “For a while, she was at peace. The silence was a lovely thing, something Shadeshadow wanted to celebrate alone. Alone, here in the quiet sea, she had found her peace, and she was ready to go home. So after watching the quiet emptiness of the sea for a while, she decided to stand up and get going.” Marshykit choked a bit and tried to imitate a full grown she-cat’s voice, doing strangely better than he had expected himself to do. “She decided, ‘Well, I need to get back to my clanmates… be socially productive. I suppose everybody has a social life somewhere… ugh!’ and with that, mildly homesick, he started to head back. But soon enough, she realized that something was wrong. Soemthing was wrong with… the silence.” Marshykit smiled wider. Yes, the conflict! We’re here!It wouldn’t… end. No matter how many different routes she took to try and return home, Shadeshadow couldn’t get there! Left, right, up, down, heck- upside down- she could do it. She was trapped, forever.” Marshykit grinned maliciously. “Guess where she’d be now? Still stuck in the dead-silent, empty, still sea. She was so desperate for silence, so hopeful that she could have silence that she found herself stuck in it. Fun, right?

Eventually, Marshykit moved on, and asked Shadekit, “So, what might you think of that improvised tale? I only thought of it in the moment… my apologies if it was… well, rough,” Then he tilted his head again and tried to make eye contact with his mackerel denmate, still grinning. “Anyway, see the moral here? Silence can be good and bad, see? Shadeshadow’s quietness allowed her to survive the sea unlike any other, but all things have their dangers, silence included. She had always been too dependent on silence, leading her to get trapped in the empty, silent portion of the sea. Terrible, terrible fate… and although I’m sure being overly quiet won’t get you stuck in the ocean anytime soon, it could still ruin your social life, yes?” He nodded to Shadekit. “Believe it or not, training for battle, hunting, and all of those things… they are not the only things that make up a strong cat, right? Have you ever listened to elders blab? Even though they can bore you to death, they speak the truth- sociability is important too, you know!” And with that (plus a mildly sore smile), Marshykit waited patiently for her response and/or reaction.

✽❀✽

~ @SnowheartTC ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 12th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; barely visible dark gray mackerel tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || Shadowclan

---
Shadekit waited for an answer, thinking, I hope this story wont go too disastrously... She flicked her ear, faintly annoyed. She just wanted it to be over with. I have to at least pretend i'm interested, she thought. Or else Marshykit might be upset. So she pricked her ears when he started talking, looking at him attentively. She rolled her eyes when she heard her warrior name. Shadeshadow? That sounds stupid. She flinched when Marshykit got up in her face, baring his teeth, and flicked her tail, amused at the way Marshykit was trying to do the snakes. Her tail bushed up, startled, when Marshykit imitated a full-grown she-cat. That's- but her thoughts got interrupted by his talking. Despite her thoughts, she actually seemed to... Enjoy the story?

She shut down, however, when Marshykit came to the conclusion, going very still. Silence. What was wrong with this kit? Social life... It doesn't matter. All that matters is being a good warrior. Surviving. Being important. She'd try her hardest to be the best warrior, gain favor with her leader and her clan. That was all she wanted. There was a small spark of doubt in her, saying, maybe he's right, but she tamped it down. If this kit, this kit who is younger than her is trying to teach her a lesson, then he's wrong. She flattened her ears in anger. "Well, if you're done wasting my time, I'll be going," She hissed, stalking off.
---
@Weekend-Wondering

「「My characters and me are separate beings. My characters
might act or say something that I wouldn't do irl」」

Character Bios + Trackers + Finders +Pixelgif Shop

PM me to sign my sig

-

Last edited by SnowheartTC; June 12th, 2024 at 06:23 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Sandwich View Post
Darkdrizzle spotted her alone in the corner and approached her with a friendly gaze. "Great day for hunting isn't it?" He smiled, trying to make small talk. He thought she needed a friend.
Oh god. An extrovert. The she cat shot him a small, confused look, almost afraid of the prospective invitation that she was afraid would follow. "You could say that. I recently returned from a hunting trip, actually." Hunting. That's what you could call it.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 13th, 2024, 12:53 AM
Ren :D

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Oh god. An extrovert. The she cat shot him a small, confused look, almost afraid of the prospective invitation that she was afraid would follow. "You could say that. I recently returned from a hunting trip, actually." Hunting. That's what you could call it.
"A hunting trip? Tell me about it." He purred and immediately made himself comfortable by sitting next to her, his tail curled over his paws and his full attention set on her. "Did you catch any mice? I love mice." He smiled warmly. He loved chatting with his clanmates over little things, especially the more reserved cats. He wanted to seem like a cat that you could talk to about anything.
Old June 13th, 2024, 07:07 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Pondpaw existed.

(Open you rats /j)

Leafpaw is currently a WindClan Apprentice. If she is needed, mention me.

Larkswoop has Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, and Lyrebird’s Lullaby.
Old June 14th, 2024, 09:20 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

- @Dark

Batstorm
Kitty Softpaws, Beefed Up 3, Survival Instinct

Batstorm was incredulously bored. So, instead of sitting around he was going to go find something to do. The black warrior looked around for a warrior, or enforcer, to go out into the territory with. Doing anything by yourself was kinda boring and the whole point was to find someone to talk to. Though, he hadn't anything in mind to talk about. He was just itching to get out of camp.

Soon enough, Batstorm spotted Darkfall in the clearing and padded up to him. "Hey do you want to go do something? It doesn't matter what we do, I'm just kind of bored here in camp." His orange gaze was focused on the tom in front of him as he waited for an answer.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA