Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:01 PM

Old June 9th, 2024, 03:05 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Marshykit
Male / 5 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit winced when the sudden new lighting outside of the nursery hit him, even backing up a step back into his den. My goodness… I need to pay more attention to the lighting before I jump headfirst into it, ha! His thoughts jeered loudly in his mind. Oh… and what if this blinds me!? Oh, what a life, what a life… blinded by the morning sky, the drama! The STYLE! Beautiful, beautiful! A smile fluttered up onto the russet and cream tabby kit’s face as he shut his eyes to stop the glaring light from destroying his eyes. He absolutely adored morning that started out freaky and dangerous, and this was only the minimum. Marshykit was sure that there would be millions of more dramatic morning to come- possibly even those that involved actual blindness-incidents. He sighed and tilted his head up to stare down the sun above like an idiot. One day I’ll earn myself that shining moment… all of the drama, all of the style… the lovely chaos… all I have to do is WAIT FOR IT! Of course- the only thing the young tom could do was sit and watch ShadowClan thrive, quiet and still. That was his current purpose.

But waiting had never been easy. Anyway, speaking of waiting, Marshykit was beginning to feel boredom eating up his fur. He needed somebody to bother with his obnoxious personality now that sleep had made him freshly energized. Maw widening in a large yawn, Marshykit kept his eyes open to take a glance around camp. It shouldn’t be too long before I’m an apprentice, I suppose! He reminded himself, hoping for any sort of thought that would make the whole waiting issue more bearable. Unfortunately for Marshykit, hope didn’t seem to be doing much for his case, and the tabby tom-kit was left feeling lonely and completely, utterly worthless. He exhaled a single, long breath, flashing camp another sad scan. Goodness gracious… all I need is a new story, or something along those lines. I REQUIRE ATTENTION, DRAMA, LOVE, ROMANCE- okay, romance is too far, but you get the point! I need some drama, some craziness.

But what was a useless ball of fur to do with these desires and this longing for drama? Well, Marshykit thought that the answer to that question was quite obvious. Storytell, of course! He decided, smile widening manically. Then I can really make some use of myself! I can shove somebody into one of my fresh little tales and act as if I didn’t mean to offend them if I put them in a bad light! Muahaha… lovely! It’s perfect! Now time to create the story base first. Storytelling had always been Marshykit’s go-to escape from boredom and misery. Ideas, plots, and characters came to him as quickly as the wind brushed through his fur, and he could effortlessly whip up an entire series in his mind. He had several big stories shining in his head already, ranging from, “Quailshadow and the Crows” to “Sandysun’s Doom-Litter”, each one only developing as he built them up each and every night, laying in his nest with his brain cooking up all sorta of nonsense. That was ignoring all of the story bases that he was in the process of creating along the way. But what was a story without the characters? No, Marshykit needed to find somebody, get to know them, and shove them right on into his world of stories and tales.

I need somebody with personality, with worth! I need a villain, a hero, the rival, the enemy… protagonist, deuteragonist, antagonist… anything, really! I just need somebody to speak with, to add into a tale, and make something up. Whiskers twitching with excitement, Marshykit took a long, blue and yellow glance around camp, stopping on each and every cat. Oh, who to bother first? There was such a wide variety of personalities, appearances, and general character surrounding him, it was beautiful! All Marshykit wanted to do was get to know each and every one of them and drop them all into one story, maybe add some musical humming and dancing into it as well, just to spice things up. And finally I’ll have filled up all of my time! The tabby tom-kit beamed with enthusiasm. Oh, the amount of attention that would come thundering down on me like a wave by the sea! Speaking of sea… what if that was the setting of my story? That would be an interesting environment… wouldn’t it? A cat venturing out into the unknown like that? See, there was a start. He was already thinking up some crap to tell someone.

Marshykit finally made a complete exit out of the nursery, blinking away the last bits and pieces of blurriness from his vision. He stretched his limbs and yawned a second time, momentarily directing the majority of his attention towards creating a story base for his soon-to-be victim. Okay. So I have already decided that this wonderful tale of mine shall take place by the sea, where the shells shine and the sun bathes the sand… beautiful, beautiful… ahem, anyway! I will turn whoever I am telling the story about into a character on this said-Beach… somebody who has uh… yes! Perfect! They have been sent on a quest to explore the sea, because they… hm… they have supernatural abilities and can breath water, I suppose, allowing them to underneath the surface of sea. In addition, I’ll make them a master of the ocean, someone with the ability to see perfectly down there. The conflict will be interesting, now won’t it?! He skipped along through camp until he found a spot in the center to sit and wait for his base to be complete. The result of the conflicts I’ll depend on my protagonist here… and that’ll just be one of these cats in camp. Hehe… this’ll be fun. But overall, there’ll have to be a moral. That’ll be decided later, too.

Now then, time to create the conflict of the story. Marshykit pinched a brow and poked at the dirt beneath him with his claws. Sometimes the conflict ruined his thought process, due to the fact that it could get unbelievably complicated. You always have to include the moral of the story somewhere in the conflict, otherwise what was the point of the story in general? Unfortunately, Marshykit would have to know his victim before knowing the moral, leading the conflict-creation portion of the story-creation process to be terribly complicated. He sighed slowly and sadly. Well… maybe they realize how much danger they were actually in only once they begin to venture through the sea? Oh, that’s fine! They find all sorts of crazy monsters and creatures in the sea during their time there… ooooooh… and they DIE!!! Wait- no- Marshykit paused and bit his lip. He had to know his victim before killing them off, didn’t he? Well… eh, MAYBE die. Maybe that’s the moral… don’t be overconfident! Whatever, I’ll have to know my story-told ShadowClanner before making an entire universe surrounding them. Sounds great, time to advertise all of this! Voice: activated!

Marshykit grunted up his voice and stood straight, chin up and tail raised. Loud and clear, in a sing-song voice, he called out, “Lovely contaminations of ShadowClan, might anybody be at all interested in a story revolving around them? It is quite simple, actually!” He tried at flashing a smile and looked around to see if anybody was catching on yet. “I, Marshykit the annoying hairball, will be slipping your name and face into a tale that I have yet to create inside of my mind! All I need is an introduction!” What was an interaction between two cats who rarely spoke without a proper introduction? No, Marshykit was going to let everybody know early on that he needed them to describe themselves before the story-told all about them and their adventures through the ocean. “You simply tell me who you are, you know, just a wee-bit about yourself! Favorite things? Views on yourself? Personality? Any childhood scars? Your dislikes? Anything that comes to mind, really! I’ll take it all and whip up some sort of nonsense for you to listen to!” In case that wasn’t all, he allowed his smile to drop into a smirk, and he added, “And who knows, maybe I’ll even make it a lil’ romantic to make up for your lack of a successful love life! Fun, right?

Marshykit refused to create a story about a cat without knowing as much as he could about them first. It was terribly unsatisfying when he didn’t have enough to work with, and when he was left with some sad and pitifully not detailed explaination about one of his clanmates, his stories tended to be sloppy and unrealistic personality-wise. No, Marshykit’s characters needed to match who they were in the real life, rather than some cat who had no business entering his story world. If I am going to create a story for somebody, I need it to make sense. I need them to feel as if they’ve stepped into the paws of the character I make them, good, bad, or anything in between. Even my fantasy universes need to be decently realistic… like, I would make up a story about Dawnstar skipping through a flower-valley with Bumblestar at her side picking flowers. That just wouldn’t work, for obvious reasons. So introductions were nothing if not necessary. Marshykit needed something decent to go off of.

He continued advertising and attention-eating. “Plus, this outta pull you all out of your boredom! My storytelling can be like a collection of bored-out-of-our-mind ShadowClan furballs! Goodness, I’ll take in anybody and everybody who wants a story about themself, from the smallest and stupidest kitten to the most cranky and decayed elder! I literally don’t give a crap! Just sit down, tell me a bit about yourself, and watch the magic unravel! Lovely idea, is it not!?” Marshykit’s left ear twitched with amusement. Hopefully he wasn’t making a complete fool out of himself, that was no fun- but did he care? No, not really. So instead, he kept it up. “I can even do more than one at a time, multiple victi- ahem, er, cats! I can- well, I suppose you’ll just have to find out more through my storytelling, now won’t you? The beauty of mysterious, am I right? Ey? EYYY?!?!

Marshykit finally shut his mouth and ended his display. Then just like that, he sat patiently and smiling, humming along a happy tune as he waited for somebody to wander up and accept his story-offer. Who knows, maybe becoming an apprentice will make life even WORSE for me! I won’t have as much time to storytell… oh, the horror! He felt a slight tug on his heart at the idea of being too busy cleaning and training to spout out stories and nonsense to his innocent and undeserving clanmates. What is a busy apprentice to do, snagged cruelly of his creativity? Well, I suppose I will figure it out in the end! That can be my goal… to balance out work and the lovely fun! Life will SHINE like the STARS ABOVE! With that, he kept on beaming and singing a little, swaying left and right as he waited.

✽❀✽

// Feel free to have Shadekit wander up with an introduction for herself. Marshykit’s dramatic desires are eating him alive right now. \\

~ @SnowheartTC ~

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old June 9th, 2024, 06:04 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

LionFlop Exists, Seeming Peaceful As Ever. (Open!)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old June 9th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Springblossom, Silentpaw and Iceclaw exists

(Open but lazy activity post)

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old June 9th, 2024, 09:52 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @redshiftreign [Grousepaw] @zozelen [Brownpaw]

Fogpaw paces around camp, staring intently at his paws. His tail is about twice as fluffed up as usual and his eyes are wide and round like the sun beating down in his pelt. The apprentice tries to focus on his paws instead of the thoughts running around his head.

Unfortunately, the focus on his paws only makes him ram right into Grousepaw and Brownpaw.

The apprentice stumbles to the ground. He shakes his head and mumbles, "I- S-Sorry... I'm... I'm sorry..." He curses himself for this stuttering as he tries to brush some dirt off his pelt.

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

"-So, one time when I was looking for clovers, because I wanted to see what they tasted like, I found a four leaf clover. Did you know that four leaf clovers are good luck? And then, you won't believe this, but there was a ladybug. On the clover! Which are also lucky! Does that mean that I'm extra lucky?", Brownpaw asked, sounding very invested in her conversation with Grousepaw. The two of them were walking around the camp, sort of aimlessly, but it was always good to exercise!

Brownpaw wondered if, now that Grousepaw was a medicine cat, they'd be learning about what plants were lucky or not and other stuff like that. Which didn't have a whole lot to do with healing, but you might as well know, right?

Brownpaw was about to ask him, just before something suddenly bumped into her. The apprentice made a little "oof" sound and stumbled off to the side, her easily offset balance setting off a sort of domino effect, where she then bumped into the taller Grousepaw.

It didn't seem like any of this really phased her though, and instead she just got back on her paws, squeaking out a quick "sorry!" to Grousepaw before noticing someone else was apologizing- to her! And it was Fogpaw! Oh, was that where the push came from?

"Hi, Fogpaw! And don't be sorry, it's okay, it was an accident!", Brownpaw quickly reassured, noticing that the snowy white apprentice seemed a little... nervous... his tail was fluffed up all big, and his eyes were really wide. "Are you okay? Nothing hurts, right?"

@redshiftreign

my rp tracker

Old June 9th, 2024, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

Amberfern exists
(I need it interact more)
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:49 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sootspirit is just relaxing with those big 'ol peepers of theirs.

@zBlaze
Old June 10th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Shadekit
She/her || 4 moons || Shadowclan

---
Shadekit felt a prickle on her back, faint at first. Then it grew, until it began to be uncomfortable. She was being watched. She turned her head to look at Mosquitokit slowly creeping up on her, staring very intensely at her. She felt a faint prickle of annoyance. She didn't want to be bothered by a weird kit, didn't want to socialize. What was he doing? Stalking me like I'm prey? Is this another game that the other kits play? "Am I a mouse?" she asked sarcastically.

Frankly, she didn't care for games much. Sometimes its fun, but she prefers to sit in silence and be left with her thoughts. But it looks like she wont have a choice, as this kit seems intent on... Watching her, for some weird reason. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything, but it was too late now. At least this kit seems quieter than the others.
---

@kenjaku - Mosquitokit
My CharacterHub
Old June 10th, 2024, 11:41 AM
Doctor,Who?

My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost laid in a sun spot in the new clearing.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old June 10th, 2024, 12:05 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post
Shadekit
She/her || 4 moons || Shadowclan

---
Shadekit felt a prickle on her back, faint at first. Then it grew, until it began to be uncomfortable. She was being watched. She turned her head to look at Mosquitokit slowly creeping up on her, staring very intensely at her. She felt a faint prickle of annoyance. She didn't want to be bothered by a weird kit, didn't want to socialize. What was he doing? Stalking me like I'm prey? Is this another game that the other kits play? "Am I a mouse?" she asked sarcastically.

Frankly, she didn't care for games much. Sometimes its fun, but she prefers to sit in silence and be left with her thoughts. But it looks like she wont have a choice, as this kit seems intent on... Watching her, for some weird reason. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything, but it was too late now. At least this kit seems quieter than the others.
---
AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit flinches as the looking kit becomes the talking-right-to-him kit. Right—that was bound to happen, wasn't it? Mosquitokit looks away and around hesitantly, one last-ditch hope that perhaps she's talking to somebody else...but, no. He knows.

"Uh no. Y-You're a kit." He answers, very serious about her rhetorical question. Mosquitokit sits up ramrod straight. He looks visibly uncomfortable, now, like he was the one getting creeped on. He can hardly even look at her now.

"I'm sorry. Uhm. I'm sorry," he starts again, fidgeting in his spot. "Uh, you....what are you looking at?" Mosquitokit figures he might as well just ask since she's already caught him.

gravelly waypoint
Old June 10th, 2024, 03:57 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

"-So, one time when I was looking for clovers, because I wanted to see what they tasted like, I found a four leaf clover. Did you know that four leaf clovers are good luck? And then, you won't believe this, but there was a ladybug. On the clover! Which are also lucky! Does that mean that I'm extra lucky?", Brownpaw asked, sounding very invested in her conversation with Grousepaw. The two of them were walking around the camp, sort of aimlessly, but it was always good to exercise!

Brownpaw wondered if, now that Grousepaw was a medicine cat, they'd be learning about what plants were lucky or not and other stuff like that. Which didn't have a whole lot to do with healing, but you might as well know, right?

Brownpaw was about to ask him, just before something suddenly bumped into her. The apprentice made a little "oof" sound and stumbled off to the side, her easily offset balance setting off a sort of domino effect, where she then bumped into the taller Grousepaw.

It didn't seem like any of this really phased her though, and instead she just got back on her paws, squeaking out a quick "sorry!" to Grousepaw before noticing someone else was apologizing- to her! And it was Fogpaw! Oh, was that where the push came from?

"Hi, Fogpaw! And don't be sorry, it's okay, it was an accident!", Brownpaw quickly reassured, noticing that the snowy white apprentice seemed a little... nervous... his tail was fluffed up all big, and his eyes were really wide. "Are you okay? Nothing hurts, right?"

@redshiftreign

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogpaw shakes his head. "I'm not hurt... I'm fine..." he lies, shaking like a leaf. He really needs to get better at lying.

"Just... thinking about the RiverClan war..." Fogpaw admits and turns away. He sits and curls his bushy tail around his paws. The apprentice's eyes are downcast and dull, staring at the dirt coating his paws.

A part of him wants Brownpaw to continue, so Fogpaw can finally release this pent up pressure in his chest, but wouldn't dare ask. That would be showing weakness, weakness he cannot afford to show.

Fogpaw glances at Grousepaw, wondering what they think of him. He prays to the stars they don't believe he's weak. But he wouldn't be surprised if that is what they think. As a kit he was quite the crybaby.