Old November 30th, 2023, 08:32 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Cindersky
She/her | Former ThunderClan Leader | No purrks
That voice.

Cindersky had been on her way back to camp when it reached her ears and caused her to freeze. She knew that voice, would know it anywhere. Instinctively the fur along her pelt bristled, recalling how the tom had been there to bear witness to her childish temper tantrum some odd moons ago. She did her best to shake herself free from the thoughts, choosing instead to put the past where it belonged; behind her.

Curious blue eyes locked onto the dark pelt of the former ThunderClan leader, though her ears swiveled to catch the conversations milling about. One in particular had a low growl rumbling in her chest - why heed the call if all they were going to do is complain about it potentially not being urgent? - but it was being handled (not that she woulld've stepped in anyway; Cinder didn't really have that type of authority anymore). When she glanced over at who exactly was handling it though a small state of shock zipped through her. The last time she'd seen that cat was in a battle many, many seasons ago.

Oh. And they were here. What had been a small smile instantly flattened into a frown. She knew they would have no idea who she was, but Cindersky knew them. Blazingstar and Grousestar. Sepia-toned memories flooded her mind of her first battle as a warrior. Passionstar had led ThunderClan to RiverClan's aid, to stop them from being driven from the forest. Of course they hadn't won in what had been an unfair fight. Though that had been one of the first times (outside of Gatherings) she'd seen the SkyClan leader, it was not her first run-in with the golden mouse-brain that had been WindClan's leader.

Her first taste of battle. She had been no older than four moons? Five? It was hard to remember. Caught outside playing in a puddle, Cindersky had been thrown into a furious battle when Blazingstar and his warriors had descended down upon their camp, eventually bringing ShadowClan with them. Furious and demanding, she recalled watching him charge the camp unforgivingly. The ear that had the nick in it twitched subconsciously at the painful memory. There was no need to rehash the past though, especially when she was convinced neither former leaders would even know who she was. After all she hadn't really been much of anyone until her brief time as ThunderClan's leader.

Finally dragging her (somewhat glaring) eyes from the duo, Cindersky refocused her attention on Brokenstar as she padded forward. She didn't recognize any of the others who had gathered so she picked out a spot towards the middle-front to sit down, whiskers twitching in thought. She wondered if this had to do with the broken border - it had to be, right? She'd seen it, and though it worried her she'd been too out of it then to make anything of it. Was it getting worse?

[ @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @Dust - only mentioning for cinder's glare look to blazing, grouse, and frost! i doubt they would know her, but canonically in her backstory, cinder was a kit in this battle when windclan/blazingstar attacked thunderclan's camp, and a fresh warrior in this battle when thunderclan fought with riverclan before they were driven out! yes i am a lore nerd hello no need to respond really ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 30th, 2023 at 08:33 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 11:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Ridgeclaw
Thunderclan Elder | He/Him

The tom had not been in the celestial camp for some time for a change, a major difference given usually he could be found lounging in the clearing, doing his best to entertain the many kittens in the area. But he'd pad in just in time to see Brokenstar charge in, self appointed leader of the heavens.

At first he'd thought it was the accumulation of the argument he'd overheard between the tom and Falcon-fool, outing him as a kit-killer to amass a linch mob to chase him to the dark forest by force. However, it seemed that was not the case.

A situation at the border? What border? Starclan was the place without borders the clans were one here what- Oh, the place of no stars, the border to there. What could be happening there, the border could not be crossed.

With a frown the elder padded in, ready to sit and listen, decide on his own course of action and ignore the past leaders present when someone caught his eye. A pelt he'd both hidden from and searched for in equal measures, someone who he loved like a child. Cindersky, his little apprentice was here and like he'd been for so long Ridgeclaw was too much a coward to approach.

It was in part some sort of stupid pride, Ridgeclaw had made a life out of being strong: strong minded strong willed and just strong and he'd died weak. He'd died because his mind rotted out from under him and he'd wandered right out and collapsed exposed to the winter elements. Died failing to fight a disease that couldnt be treated. He'd not even told his girls, any of them that he'd been struggling, the elder to prideful to admit weakness.
Ridgeclaw payed for that. No one had even found his body, there was no burial.

But then, oh but then in the stars he'd watched as not one but two of his girls stepped up to be something magnificent. Something better then he was. And his pride damned him. They were incredible and he'd been weak so who was he to advise them now? Ridgeclaw was some fool old dead elder. So he'd not appeared, he'd watched but stayed hidden like a coward and watched his girls struggle. Watched them fall. And stayed silent.

How could he dare to talk to Cindersky now after all he didnt do?
But..... She'd finally come back after secluding herself where Ridgeclaw couldnt find her for so long. The elder couldnt take her just.... vanishing again. Couldnt take anyone seizing the chance to fling unkind words at her unless he was here to defend.

So Ridgeclaw padded over with hesitant paws and placed a gentle on one her shoulder, speaking with the same deep kind tone he'd taken whenever Cindersky was struggling after a hard lesson. "Let it pass my dear. Your hate is justified, but they dont matter anymore and they never deserved your attention in the first place. You-" Are stronger, better, wiser then they ever were "I-" didnt deserve you in my life, am sorry, am so proud of you, dont blame you for anything that happened "missed you my apprentice. Its been far too long." Once again, the toms words failed him though he hoped soft sad eyes spoke for what he couldnt say.

He could never say enough after all.

@birdie

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; November 30th, 2023 at 11:25 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:21 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ Hey! You're being mentioned because at some point,
you roleplayed in StarClan!
If you do not want to be involved in this, simply ignore this.
This plot is optional, we just wanted to make sure
StarClan roleplayers had the opportunity to react to the border situation. ]

Camp was just within sight.

Brokenstar wasted no time as he passed through the entrance, muscles rippling as he bounded across the clearing. StarClan did not have an official meeting spot, a product of never needing it. In paradise, what could go wrong?

A lot, apparently. He sprang onto one of the various boulders to give himself a vantage point over the camp. It wasn't as tall as the Highpeak, but it'd do in a pinch. "StarClan!" His voice resonated throughout the clearing, a sonic boom that echoed off the ancient rocks and into long-forgotten crevices. He WOULD be heard, even if those who chose to lay adrift in death refused to heed his call. "Gather around! We have a situation at the border and I want every abled-pawed cat at the ready."

If they failed to rise to this occasion, they might as well fade into obscurity. Brokenstar would give everyone a chance to gather before he continued. He wanted to make sure cats were listening and prepared to do whatever was necessary - the fate of StarClan might depend on it.

[ @Hexict @Teggy @Ludicrous Lunacy @Moonsong12 @goddess of ducks @Brunch @Autumnblaze @doghouse @slick @Empress Of Evil @Random Melody @HwangHarin @Gusty @Mango @Static @Reverie @monfang @NightWarrior4Life @Deerlie @Ghostly Cristalline @Momotaro @lionpaw @wickedvirtues @BurghPenguin @Ag75 -- GONE @Floa @Barnabas @Leucos @Role @spade @FadedChez @seasalt @Radler @Ace @Bracken12 @.:Virgo:. @Senorita*Moon @Moon Lily @Branch of Life @Catherine @Lionstar-sushi @wren @Kiramclome @Aquilex @The Cannibal @Silvershadow @lone @Dust @BEAR. @Terrestrial @MEAT ANGELS @Starfall @Dark Flame @Sorrow @The Shadow Flower @Quasar @Storm Flower @Abyssopelagic @Estelle @teddy. @StealthWarrior @sootsplashed @vampire @Willowfern @lucidense @Dovesong @~WallyDarling~ @PEPPERMINT~ @Roseleader @nocturnal @crumbl @Neso @Cobra @rudolph @Panda1440 @~Fierce~ @Flashtail @JackFrost_17 @celeste @Jade13 @staurn @Lavender'fur @Fawnhearted @|+|Lemon'Heart|+| @Peril @Galaxy_ @ChillCat @Lightningpelt @zoefussell @Singing Jay @Akira @FriedChicken @Rapid @gs29513 @forest @Dirtfur @~Sayonara~ @Spartan-117 @Oobleck @xOrchidfrost @The_Pirate_Queen @Bluestar3235 @wolfie @Flaming Ice @Little_fawn @birdie @SpiritedWarrior @sock @Lakestorm @SplashyLumi @peppermintbubble. @Red'fur @endlessskies @RavensCall @SPR1NKLEKIT @WhitesilverQueen @Bean. @Zei @peach @Pluto! @Bean_The_Transformer @Captain @MockingRabbit
@forgotten_dreamer. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @marshy @Caspian @mooncake @Spookez. @zeebles @Rose @Partypooper @Rani @ChaosBringer. @Sunii @Katiethewolfchild @SuspiciousMindz @sNazzy @Zero @Crumbleless @Fawn @Dovekit12 @judas @Fel @Brooklyn Trees @NightWarrior4Life @Static @Jingle @graves @Dreams of forever @AbsurdJinx @Lawlipop @Rosesplash @Bandido @Darky @Ivy @Gone @RedHead @Tundra @fresh @Charmer @217 @reddykins @SacredMadness @aleka! @Tavvi @XxxStarClanxxX @Mauve @|+sari+| @vellichor @~Silverkit~ @nykyrian @lio @Moonraven @Undertaker @kittygirl @CheetahPelt @TeamFlowstream! @dino. @Space Cat @DarkNight @~dust~ @Elementals @Wings @Sneakyfox55 @Blackeye @Arie @chaton @Cave @tye @TheNyanCatMinecart @-Ash- @Floofy Ash @pidgeon @Shade. @Confuzzled.Lynx @ghostwriter @vampy @jayfeather21 @Fletcher @ophelia @Yeeter @Sunnystripe @carmen @poppy @windtail @Raven~ @Ikoria the Wolf Pup @Willie Warf @Sakura. @fernmass @puppeteer @The Doctor @bunnie @Silvershadow13 @Luvelle @KittyloverWV @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @NettleKit @Ymir @Eyclore @sol. @Lillith @Supersabre @GhostlyStarfinder @FrostyGalaxy @poet. ]
"Oh no" Stoneface muttered, padding over and sitting beside Longsky.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:15 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Lonely

┌─── ───┐
Sunstorm
He/Him - Starclan - 56 Moons at death
Former Riverclan Warrior
└─── ───┘
The scar-pelted tom appeared from wherever his alone spot in the territory was; it’s been long since he stepped in the starry clearing though he preferred it that way. Sunstorm had been dead for moons and this was the first time he remembers there ever being some kind of announcement like this; so he knows something bad’s happening. For sure. Something worse than speaking with Hawkpaw or…Hawkmask now, isn’t it? Some moons ago; he’s still unsure what’s wrong with that guy’s head. But this is more important than thinking about someone that already knows they’re going to hell even before they die. The dead tom made his way towards Brokenstar’s call in a sigh. A situation at the border? What has those rotting cats down in the pit of the dark forest been doing lately? Or perhaps this has nothing to do with what they’re doing….perhaps this was because of what’s happening down at the clans. The dead riverclanner had no idea.

In that case, things might be a lot worse than Sunstorm originally though it’ll be. If that’s the case then maybe the living cats should get a yelling. He hasn’t met any of them yet but he might as well say he will soon. Would they go to battle right now? Both afterlives, good and bad, fight against eachother? Sounds like it by the way Brokenstar’s speaking. Though it wouldn’t matter much now would it? Cats would simply respawn at it would be no use in the end. In starclan, at least; he’s unsure about the place of no stars though…but thinking about it, it’ll be kind of better if they don’t. Times are rough right now. And confusing but he would stay and listen and whatever else he’ll be doing.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 1st, 2023, 07:14 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Foreshadowing Opened Her Eyes, Starry Cats Chirped And Mewed To One Another, But Why Was She Here? She Was A Clancat, And Joining ShadowClan....... She Sat, Looking Around.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old December 1st, 2023, 07:22 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Cherryleaf padded over, very confused.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 1st, 2023, 11:02 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Coldamber | she/her | WindClan's Former Medicine Cat | Worldweaver

Coldamber lifted her head as she heard a stranger yowl for the attention of the whole of StarClan itself. Her whiskers twitched as she sniffed the air in his general direction, trying to remember if she'd ever met him before.
His identity escaped her, but his scent was familiar, at least. A few times in the past she'd caught a whiff of his presence, but never paid it much mind.
She nudged her mate's shoulder, waking the lanky black cat from their nap before approaching.
The former Medicine Cat didn't know where her son was at the moment. Last she'd seen, he'd run off to play with a friend of his, and one she'd not only met, but knew to be trustworthy. She'd hardly have let him leave camp otherwise, even if he knew the starry landscape better than she did.
Coldamber stopped in front of the cat that had yelled for attention and waited for him to continue as cats milled about all around her, ears swiveling whenever cats approached or neared where she stood.
Now standing in front of the tom, a name rang through her thoughts.
Brokenstar.
An ancient leader, and founder of the Covenant of the Sky. Aside from those little factoids, any information about him slipped her mind.
The only stories of him that circulated seemed to merely be caricatures of stories rather than anything about the real cat. She wondered if anyone at this point really knew the tom. Perhaps he didn't care. He'd never made his presence known since she'd joined the number of star cats, so she'd have to assume as much.
Stuck in her thoughts, she waited for whatever was about to happen to continue.

Shockholly | she/they | WindClan

Shockholly grunted as their small, plump mate shook them awake. Dingy orange eyes slowly flickered open to scan StarClan's camp.
They might have missed the yowl for attention, but now that they were awake, there was no missing the way Coldamber's beautiful tail disappeared into the massive crowd of ever-amassing cats, all gathering around a center point. It seemed to be the same place the silky molly was headed.
They say up, eyes suddenly bleary as they continued to blink sleep away. As they say and gathered themself, they heard the chatter around them, the musings and concerns of worried cats.
Their attention thoroughly caught, they lifted their head, eyes now wide and trying to find the source of all this commotion. However, it seemed they would find nothing out by remaining seated.
As they stood, they glanced around for Fizzletwist. Or any of the other kittens their beloved matron seemed to have collected for that matter. And that concerned them greatly.
Rather than immediately making their way to find their paramour and get to the bottom of what was going on, the former WindClan warrior trotted around, looking for at least one of their little fur gremlins.
As if on cue, the little soft black miniature of their wife popped his head out of a den and ran up to them.
"What's going on? I heard someone yell, but thought it was just someone throwing a fit. Why's everyone gathering? I thought only the living did that."
Shockholly shrugged, just as confused as he was.
"I snoozed through the commotion. Came to find you first. Want a badger ride through?"
The kitten squawked his affirmation and the long legged warrior ducked down, allowing the small, light little kit get comfortable before standing to full height and returning to the crowd.
They pushed past other antsy cats, all the while keeping their eyes peeled for a familiar speckled grey pelt.

Fizzletwist | he/him | WindClan, forever baby

Fizzletwist buried his face in Shockholly's fur as they did the hard part of the journey, skittering around the throngs of cats all around in the search for mama.
After awhile, he couldn't stand waiting any long, and carefully stood atop the tall warrior's shoulders, using his own diminutive height to see above those equal in height to his ren. He scanned the crowd, frowning when he didn't see mama.
Why was she so hidden?
Why were there so many cats crowding?
He didn't like it. He wanted to go back to his friends and hide from all the adults just standing around.
His discontent thoughts were silenced when he briefly saw the back of his mom's head. Distinct in the speckling, scars, and tattered ears he'd always known and loved. A hind leg thumped ren's back as he squealed.
"I see her! That way!"
He ducked down to point his paw in mama's direction and Shockholly dutifully followed, a hastened pep in their strides with each cat they passed.
With the former Medicine Cat in sight, both cats chirped to catch her attention and as Coldamber turned to face them, Shockholly darted to steal a bit of affection, booping their noses together.
Growing impatient with the two, Fizzletwist lunged at his mom's back, barely jumping far enough and having to scrabble onto her back.
Now in his Proper roost, the kitten buried himself into his mother's fur as best he could and awaited to hear the stinky grown up talk that was sure to eventually follow.

Flyfur | she/her | RiverClan Ancestor
Halfstone | he/him | RiverClan Ancestor

Without much decorum, Flyfur trotted up to Brokenstar after he yowled for everyone's attention. It had been awhile since she'd heard any sort of call for attention like this. Not since she'd left the Clan's to process her grief when her life had gone off the rails.
And not since she'd died, so it was such a strange feeling to be gathered in such a way.

Halfstone was less accustomed to being called to attention, having been dead longer than his sister.
Still, he followed the crowd out of curiosity. He didn't want to be left out, even if it turned out to be something small. If nothing else, it would brighten an otherwise dull day.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old December 1st, 2023, 09:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Streamkit
3 Moons old || Reincarnation of Fallenstar (unknown)
@The Cannibal || @SuspiciousMindz

A tiny angry sea urchin would be a wonderful way to describe this kit. A used tissue paper, prickly, soggy. Any and all words under gremlin were somewhat accurate. Unbeknownst to the soggy king himself, he had fallen from what little grace he'd had in his past life. From more fur than his Clanmates had combined, to less fur that stuck up in every direction known to cat kind.

He didn't know why everyone was gathering around this large strange angry sounding cat. But he did know that it was something that made him unreasonably angry. Short and shrill meows in protest as he stomped his way towards Brokenstar.

Although if needed, when needed, a tail could easily stop the tissue paper on a rampage.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:22 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Yellowpelt's eyes glimmered. This would have to be interesting. She started to flounce forward.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:29 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deceased RiverClan molly was hot on Brokenstar's heels as they raced back to camp. She was still shocked about what was happening at the border. How had it managed to deteriorate so badly? How had none of them noticed?!

Shaking her head, Shimmerbird worriedly kneaded her paws into the ground as Brokenstar demanded the attention from those in StarClan. There was one who was vocal about their dislike, but they were quickly silenced by others, and she knew that Brokenstar would be verbally, if not physically, shredding them shortly.

Still, she hoped everyone would take the ThunderClan leader's words seriously. If they didn't, then who knew what the fate of StarClan would be, or the Clans they watched over.

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives