WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:21 PM

Old January 24th, 2024, 09:27 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

He bows his head at her instructions, "Thank you LostSpark, I am grateful for your help," he says getting up but as he tried his leg trembled and the injury hurt more now that he had been resting

"Forgive me but may I stay in your den until I can get up again?" NightWolf asks uncertain if the medicine cat would be bothered by his presence there.

@Rose

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Smokekit was shaking, even as his mama took care of his owie. He didn't fully understand what was happening, and tucked against Darkfall's leg for comfort. Even his mother's touch couldn't lessen his pain. He whimpered.

[ @Rose @Dark ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

"Baby." Lostspark murmured softly, soothingly, ducking her head and attempting to lick the top of Birdkit's forehead. Concern creased her forehead as she considered her daughter. Had Birdkit caught a cough? Gotten sick? Lowering herself to the floor, Lostspark curled up around her daughter, unsure what to do. Mentally, Lostspark allowed her mind to flit through all the instances of coughs or chest infections Elmshadow had mentioned to her before his demise.

Eventually, she chose the safest option; "Little bird, do you want to taste something sweet?" She asked as she rose from her spot and padded over to the herb storage. She soaked a ball of moss in water before placing it on a broad leaf. Once she'd managed to separate a section of the honeycomb at her paws, she dripped honey onto the soaked concoction and then ushered Birdkit over. "Drink. this for me, would you?" Lostspark allowed a smile to stretch over her face. "I need... a taste-tester to see if it tastes good." That was a lie, but it was okay.

[ @Micanomancy - Birdkit | -0.25 Honeycomb ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:30 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 4 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Mm! Auntie Sparky is grumpy about something!" When one sense is gone or lowered, the others increase. And oh boy did Auntie Sparky have an underlying scent of displeasure. "Did I interrupt you doing all your herby things? I'm sorry Auntie!" Dusky's paw was getting cold from being on top of the semi-spherical ball of snow.

"Papa-Cougar didn't send me in!" She paused for a moment then remembered. "Right! Right! I broughr Auntie Larky a biiiig ball of snow! Also, Also! What's that one flower that Papa-Cougar says is pretty... Blue something..." She pushed it slightly in the direction of her Aunt, and waited for an answer.

- @Rose take some adorable curious dusky

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old January 26th, 2024, 05:09 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

-= Lotuskit =-
-= She/Her =- -= 6 Moons =-

The young gray cat blinked her eyes in suprise as she felt the medicine cat's tail. "well, um... I don't really like being around cats," she whispered quietly, moving over to crouch down near Lostspark. "Plus, not like my real parents cared anyways," she huffed, a few tears rolling down her face. She looked back up at the older mollys scars. She didn't seem so scary now. "H-how c-come y-you d-don-nt have a-a-any com-mpany t-t-though? Y-you're v-very n-nice," she stuttered, wrapping her tail around her paws. Lostspark didn't seem so bad to hang out with, so why didn't she have any company? Lotuskit just does it because she doesnt like other cats, and she didn't want to appear weak. That's how you get killed.

[ @Rose ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old January 26th, 2024, 07:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

"Baby." Lostspark murmured softly, soothingly, ducking her head and attempting to lick the top of Birdkit's forehead. Concern creased her forehead as she considered her daughter. Had Birdkit caught a cough? Gotten sick? Lowering herself to the floor, Lostspark curled up around her daughter, unsure what to do. Mentally, Lostspark allowed her mind to flit through all the instances of coughs or chest infections Elmshadow had mentioned to her before his demise.

Eventually, she chose the safest option; "Little bird, do you want to taste something sweet?" She asked as she rose from her spot and padded over to the herb storage. She soaked a ball of moss in water before placing it on a broad leaf. Once she'd managed to separate a section of the honeycomb at her paws, she dripped honey onto the soaked concoction and then ushered Birdkit over. "Drink. this for me, would you?" Lostspark allowed a smile to stretch over her face. "I need... a taste-tester to see if it tastes good." That was a lie, but it was okay.

[ @Micanomancy - Birdkit | -0.25 Honeycomb ]
Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 2/3 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white muzzle, chest and paws, and amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The little kit complained a bit when Lostspark got up to fetch something, and popped up to her paws to follow her curiously. She watched with a fascination as Lostspark put the honey on the leaf and wet moss, then squeaked and scrambled out of the way when Lostspark returned so she wouldn't trip over her daughter. Birdkit eyed the concoction a little warily, but once Lostspark admitted she needed a taste-tester, Birdkit nodded vigorously. "M'kay!" She chirped, and began licking up the sweet liquid. After her first lick--which held absolutely no hesitation on her part--she startled and looked up, licking her lips. "mmMMM yeh!" Perhaps even as tasty as milk... Birdkit finished the honey in record time, in the process getting it all over her face and chest. She didn't seem to mind, however, instead immediately chomping down on the honeycomb and squealing as more honey oozed onto her fur. She looked up at Lostspark helplessly, her big kitten eyes bulging out of her head. Some taste-tester she was!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; February 2nd, 2024 at 04:28 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:22 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonkit
Kit || He/him || >1 Moon || Purrks: Unknown

Noisy. His siblings were much too noisy. He didn't understand why or where they got that much energy. Moonkit was content to just sleep and stay warm. Maybe wake up and slurp down some milk once in a while but that was it. He needed to get away. That's when it began...

Wiggle wiggle wiggle. That was all Moonkit could really do. But boy did he do it well! As soon as he could control his teeny legs Moonkit loved to just wiggle and jiggle all over the place. Sure his siblings caught a stray paw from time to time, but it was worth it. The boy could SCOOT. And now he had wiggled his way allllll the way to the medicine cat's den.

"wubaahh!!!" He squeaked, wiggling into momma's work place. His fingies were cold. His tum tum was cold. His nose was cold. Make it stop!!! He wanted to say. Alas, he was but a baby. "Grrufhhfll!!"

It smelled so... not familiar. Anything that wasn't familiar was BAD! Why did Momma let it smell bad in here?? "AAAAAH!" The kitten squeaked, much louder and longer this time. Momma would be paying attention to him whether she liked it or not! Make him feel better! Pay attention to me! Shut them up!! Only I can yell because im baby!
@Rose

Last edited by Poprock; January 28th, 2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:09 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

hickorysplinter
purrks ; mind reader [ perm. active ]
he/it . sc . 25 moons . tags ; @Rose

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: gore

tail lashing, hickory entered the den with a grimace on his face. ' sorry to bother, lostspark- but.. ' he attempted to quell the bleeding, pushing a paw to his wound- wounds. three parallel claw-marks, arcing from his ear to his mouth. blood streamed into his eye and it screwed up his nose, hissing.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; January 30th, 2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 01:37 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @Rose }

Mossfreckle walked nervously into the medicine den stifling a small cough. Starclan help him… he though over and over and over again, what if the illness that had taken his mother and siblings had come back to finish him off too. He knew deep down he was fine but he wanted Lostsparks expert reassurance and comfort.

“L-Lostspark,” he meowed into the hazy den, “I hope I am not being a bother - I know you hate intrusions for little things - but I have a small cough I would like you to check out for me… just in case,” Mossfreckle meowed. He sat and curled his feathery tail over his paws to wait for the medicine cat. It was just a tickle he assured himself again. Starclan would not have saved him from illness just to damn him to a fate of illness.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 2nd, 2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:29 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw crept into the den. It was his first time in the den since he lost Drippingpelt. The den was cursed to him. Not actually, but still. Oh well, he had to get his ear healed from the run-in which was definitely not his fault. Yes, it was the thunderclanner's fault- wait, no, the guy that was dumb enough to eat an obviously poisoned piece of prey.

He still had a torn ear, but no one needed to know where it came from. "Hey, my ear got torn... on... a tree." Yep, that didn't sound suspicious at all. Nope, sounded perfectly normal, Yellowpaw. "I got distracted by the abnormally strong smell of plants. How do you live here?" He wrinkled his nose.

He sat down where he assumed was out of the way.
@Rose (first post actually in this thread, tell me ooc if I should've added/removed somethin)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3