Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:00 AM
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:42 AM

Old January 14th, 2017, 08:11 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Ferretnose wasn't the best when it came to reading faces or behavioral patterns- he was a kind cat who seemed a bit too innocent for his own good. His brother, Kestrelberry, was a medicine cat- and since his sister was unfortunately deceased, he'd had nobody close to him to be able to patrol with. He'd tried making friends, but he wasn't really the most-liked cat in Shadowclan, sometimes coming off as too loud, or annoying. It didn't mean that he stopped trying, however, as he was a persistent cat. "Isn't it nice outside today? I mean, it's snowing and all, but, well- uh..." He stumbled across his words awkwardly, before trying to come up with the right answer for talking to Talonstrike. Really, he wanted to make a friend, especially since Kestrelberry acted like he was getting tired of having his brother hang around him when he was treating patients- Ferretnose didn't want his brother to feel bad about him, though it was hard to understand why anybody wouldn't want him to talk to them.
Talonstrike's pelt prickled when Ferretnose started to speak. He found the statement mouse-brained. He didn't even glance around at his surroundings before answering. "No, it's never nice during leaf-bare," he stated flatly. "I find it cold and dangerous: our prey is lower and what we can catch is scrawny, that will to nothing good," he stopped himself before going on to talk about starving to dead and cats getting sick, but he wasn't sure if he should say all that. It was a serious matter, but he didn't want to start any unnecessary panic since that would only make everything much worse. Besides, everyone seemed be getting on well like most leaf-bares so he would keep all that worrying for himself. "But... today is not as bad as other days and the snow can sometimes be nice," Talonstrike added still in a flat tone. Plus, the snow leaves tracks, so we should know if there are predators or prey around, and depending on how deep they are could also depend on how recent the animals were around here.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Willowstorm
"Glad we're out of there...now follow me...we need to hide and I know a perfect place." She puffed.
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Stormiiix @Cedar @EclipsemoonXD
Mudpaw skipped towards a large tree, when she recognized a fluffy, familiar pelt. "Shadowstorm? Why are you just.. sitting..out here alone?" Mudpaw slightly tilted her dark brown head.

Shadowstorm looked up at him. "I..thought Cherrypaw would be back by now with a few warriors! Don't tell me Cherrypaw...." Shadowstorm's limbs went weak and she slammed down on the icy, stone cold ground, tears falling down her cheeks.

Mudpaw nosed her flank, instantly pulling away at her touch. "You're freezing cold! You need to go back to camp!"

Shadowstorm pulled away. "No! We need to search for Blizzardpaw..NOW!" The dark grey warrior demanded Mudpaw, her apprentice. "Please start searching for ANY clues."

Hey...Burrpaw and Mudpaw could have crushes on eachother.. But in order for that to happen, they'd need to hang out more. You could RP /w/ me. Mudpaw is looking for Blizzardpaw clues right now because Blizzardpaw is about to DIE OF HYPOTHERMIA, by Stormiiix's choice, of course)
(Burrpaw is about to have a training assessment, maybe once @Gusty sends him off, he could find Mudpaw and help her search for Blizzardpaw?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Willowstorm
"Glad we're out of there...now follow me...we need to hide and I know a perfect place." She puffed.
Shudderkit purrs "R u my new mommy now?" she asks sounding more like a normal kit instead of the evil careless cat

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Last edited by Static; January 14th, 2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: woops
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Shudderkit purrs "R u my new mommy now?" she asks sounding more like a normal kit instead of the evil careless cat
Web paw looked at the kit and judged the distance Frome her and the strange kit.good.he is far enough so I can grab the kit undetected.
She thought.she leaped Frome the tree quietly and slunt toward the kit not making a sound and still barley using her back legs.her spine still seemed to be made of stone but she ignored it.
"I'm tacking u back home to your mom." Web paw told the kit in a wisper
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Web paw leaped down Frome her tree and looked at the nkit.she looked at the ncat and saw him turned away.she raced over and grabbed the kit as stealthily as she could.
"I'm tacking u home." She told the kit
Shudderkit hisses and swipes at the cat that grabbed her "I dont wanna go back there! i have no family and Tatteredsoul told me that everyone hates me there" she mewls

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Shudderkit hisses and swipes at the cat that grabbed her "I dont wanna go back there! i have no family and Tatteredsoul told me that everyone hates me there" she mewls
"Well they are lying.do u know what the dusk syndicate is?they are evil.u don't want to go with them.whatever this cat has told u is a lie." She whispered despretly putting the kit down not being able to carry the kit if it kept swinging.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Well they are lying.do u know what the dusk syndicate is?they are evil.u don't want to go with them.whatever this cat has told u is a lie." She whispered despretly putting the kit down not being able to carry the kit if it kept swinging.
The kits ear swivels to the left listening to something. Shudderkit puffs out her chest "Tatteredsoul says DS cats would respect me" she purrs "She says that ur trying to keep me from my true potential"

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
The kits ear swivels to the left listening to something. Shudderkit puffs out her chest "Tatteredsoul says DS cats would respect me" she purrs "She says that ur trying to keep me from my true potential"
Web law looked truley confused now.
" like Isaid,they abuse cats.train them under 6 moons.they kill clan cats.they killed my mom.they will kill u.please come on"web paw pleaded