Last post by Rowan
Today 10:54 PM

Old June 4th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cloverkit wandered around before spotting Miss Nightshade, and he bounded over. “Hiya Miss Nightshade!” She piped, a smile on her face

// @poppy lazy but I wanted to yeet clover \\

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Cloverkit wandered around before spotting Miss Nightshade, and he bounded over. “Hiya Miss Nightshade!” She piped, a smile on her face

// @poppy lazy but I wanted to yeet clover \\
Of course. Nightshade narrowed her eyes as the overgrown fetus stumbled towards her, biting back the urge to punt the child as far away as possible. She didn't even have an inkling of an idea who this child was and she couldn't possibly care less. And she never would. Children were horrendous little problems and she was glad she would never have any. As fun as that sounded. "Hello, hairball." Her greeting was slow and relaxed, her accent even more pronounced at the tone. The deadly part of her, the little vipers that wound their way around her mind, yearned for the child's demise, but she controlled herself. She was good at that. Usually. Luckily this child wouldn't witness the carnage that came when she had no self control. As long as the little scrap played her cards right, of course.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 5th, 2024, 06:50 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
dark tortoiseshell with blue and brown heterochromatic eyes
he wondered what went on in mudslides head sometimes, a lot of the time actually, and even after moons of friendship and practically growing up together, a fact he actually really disliked thinking about, he still couldnt imagine what went on behind the other warriors blue eyes. she was a respectable cat though, so he, well, not like he didnt like to engage in some wondering, but he could always come back to the facts. the facts being that she was hardworking and sensible.
riverclan made sense, perhaps that was the odd smell he could still remember lingering in the apprentices pelt, almost unnoticable under heavy herb-y scent and the warm mossy one that had probably transferred from their nest to dark pelt. "lostspark? 'ts (thats) odd" he commented, somewhere between trying to justify why that could be and considering that it might not just be by chance. almost too focussed on the 'mystery' around the new apprentice, sudden self awareness and the gnawing of anxiety snapped him out of thought. roach shuffled a bit closer to mud, bi coloured eyes briefly scanning their surroundings for any cats that might possibly be looking in their direction.

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Odd? "I guess." Mudslide commented. Lostspark was only an enforcer now, there was nothing new with apprentices getting all cozy with enforcers or higher ranks to maybe land themselves a position in their field. Mudslide had seen it countless times. Whether or not it worked in Rookpaw's favor wasn't her problem.

She felt him press up against her. Mud saw that as the first sign to get the two of them out of here. It was obvious Roachflare needed to go somewhere, she'd just have to take him. She curled her tail around him, as if inviting him closer despite the fact that she was planning on getting up to move. Was that possible...

With all the cats missing, Mudslide doubted Dawnstar would let anycat step foot out of camp. To be entirely honest, Mudslide forgot all the rules and regulations that came with this new camp. She knew that she had to go out with at least one other cat, or was it two? Frustration made her noise wrinkle as a snarl made her lips pull back. She'd have to use a lot more words for this question... A pity.

"Re...gulations." Mudslide managed, her blue eyes looking down to meet her friend's gaze. "Outing? How many?" Hopefully no more than one other cat. Mudslide wouldn't be able to stand the thought of another Shadowclan accompanying them. Roachflare was the only guy she could deal with, nocat else.

(Sorry for typos! I've gotta go!)

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 5th, 2024, 08:43 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

CLOVERKIT
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Kit
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Hairball? What did that mean? Wait - was she fluffy!? "Does that mean I'm fluffy? I thought my fur wasn't fluffy. Thank you, miss!!" Cloverkit chirped, their green eyes fixed on the older cat. "I wonder who my mentor will be. Maybe you! Or Miss Dawnstar! Or Miss Lostspark! Who knows?? I don't! I wonder why I didn't become an apprentice. I'm already about six moons I think. I don't know!" The tom's green hues flickered around camp before heading back to the black molly. "OH! Do you wanna play a game? Maybe mossball or uhhh... something! Is that a game? And also why is there a battle? Is Miss dawnstar angry at someone? Also why can't I fight? How do you fight? Could you teach me? I betcha it'll be fun!!" the kitten mewed, never waiting for a response. Per the usual, Cloverkit rambled and then went extremely off topic, her pelt vibrating with excitement as she always does.

[ @poppy ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 5th, 2024, 09:27 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
CLOVERKIT
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Kit
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Hairball? What did that mean? Wait - was she fluffy!? "Does that mean I'm fluffy? I thought my fur wasn't fluffy. Thank you, miss!!" Cloverkit chirped, their green eyes fixed on the older cat. "I wonder who my mentor will be. Maybe you! Or Miss Dawnstar! Or Miss Lostspark! Who knows?? I don't! I wonder why I didn't become an apprentice. I'm already about six moons I think. I don't know!" The tom's green hues flickered around camp before heading back to the black molly. "OH! Do you wanna play a game? Maybe mossball or uhhh... something! Is that a game? And also why is there a battle? Is Miss dawnstar angry at someone? Also why can't I fight? How do you fight? Could you teach me? I betcha it'll be fun!!" the kitten mewed, never waiting for a response. Per the usual, Cloverkit rambled and then went extremely off topic, her pelt vibrating with excitement as she always does.

[ @poppy ]
What a sickeningly talkative child. One day these extroverts would be the death of her. Nightshade felt a terrible feeling of dread sink into her stomach. Imagine if she did get an apprentice. Oh god... She was fine with committing heinous murders and yknow... the other thing, but being responsible for a child was where she drew the line. No way in hell would she ever do that. "Or you could also be mentored by one of the many insignificant, talentless fools that poison our warrior's den. I wouldn't hold my breath." She wasn't awake enough to try to explain that hairball wasn't exactly a compliment, so she just sighed.

Growing rather overstimulated with the repetitive, constant chatter, she felt that little homicidal tendency of hers flaring up. This kid didn't know who he was talking to. "I don't play games." That wasn't... entirely true. She played games, just more of the mental variety. When it came to childhood games, she didn't do that. Never had. Father was more interested in training her.

"there's a battle because RiverClan has crossed us far too many times, and instead of enabling them to continue being audacious fools, we're putting them in their place and removing them from the territories. Temporarily, unfortunately x but I wouldn't be surprised if they fail terribly since theyre already falling apart at the seams." Ah it seemed as though the child had tricked her into the mini monologue, and she frowned slightly as she realized how much she had just shared. Oh well.

As the child requested training, she hesitated. It was either talking about random ass crap or sharing her singular hobby with it, and she decided on the least painful of the two.

"... sure. Why not." She let out a soft, inward grumble of reluctance but this parasitic creature didn't seem to read social cues so she might as well. Plus, the child wasn't entirely insufferable. Just mostly.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 5th, 2024, 07:54 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Sootpaw exists.

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:11 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Sagetail sat in the clearing, generally bored and heavily considering walking up to someone just to have a conversation. She doubted that doing that would go well, so for now she stayed where she was, occasionally stretching a little.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:18 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
100/100

Midnightpaw couldn’t lie–this was a bit disappointing. Her eyes raked over the group of cats, prepared and ready to head out for the raid… She really wanted to go to that herself. Paws tapped the ground below incessantly as she watched the cats file out of the camp, and once they were all gone, she sighed, head falling for a moment.

Why not me? I’m almost ready to be a warrior–I just need to complete an assessment! So, why…

The dark furred molly inhaled sharpy before she sat up straight, squaring her shoulders and narrowing her eyes. If she couldn’t go out and participate in the raid, then she’d simply have to display just how capable she was at defending their home. Standing guard, just as she was supposed to. Nothing would be getting past her, no.

[ @zozelen whoopee!!! ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit

Last edited by Omari; June 6th, 2024 at 05:37 PM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 01:01 PM
Ren :D

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Nightshade sat at the edge of camp, eerie pale blue gaze searching those around her. Not hunting but... browsing, more so. For potential partners, enemies, victims. Potential accomplices. She wasn't a fool she wouldn't give herself away. But it's be nice to share a hobby or two with someone. It'd also be nice to have someone on hand to frame for the gruesome murders if it came down to it.
Darkdrizzle spotted her alone in the corner and approached her with a friendly gaze. "Great day for hunting isn't it?" He smiled, trying to make small talk. He thought she needed a friend.
Old June 7th, 2024, 02:14 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

Brownpaw made sure to wave each and every clanmate goodbye as they went off to battle, wishing all of them good luck until the whole group was out of sight. She wasn't joining them this time around, Dawnstar had only chosen so many cats to go... and Brownpaw wasn't as experienced as most of her clanmates, anyways. So she definitely wasn't upset about it, in fact she thought it was good Dawnstar kept those without enough training home. That way, less cats would get hurt!

Brownpaw felt a little antsy, worried at the thought of any of her clanmates coming home injured... or worse. She believed in them wholeheartedly, of course, but it was hard to not think about bad things when there was a war going on. They would be reaching the Riverclan camp soon, with Thunderclan and Windclan to help... which was good, more cats on their side- but that just made Brownpaw think of Riverclan. Of how they would be driven out of their home, by a lot of very angry warriors.

Brownpaw pulled her gaze away from the entrance, trying not to think too hard about it. She knew some of her clan believed that if you cared about outsiders, that made you like Shadowclan less. But Brownpaw didn't think it worked that way, at least for her. She could still love her clan, with enough room in her heart to care about everyone else! That didn't make her disloyal. ...Did it?

A tiny bit sad, Brownpaw turned her head to the side absentmindedly, and then noticed the fluffy, black pelt of Midnightpaw on the other side of the entrance. Was she standing there the whole time too? The older apprentice was a guard, so that made sense. She was hard at work making sure no bad cats snuck in. Something like admiration shined in Brownpaw's hazel eyes, before she decided it wouldn't hurt to say hello. Without distracting her, of course.

"Hi there, Midnightpaw," Brownpaw mewed with a smile, tilting her head sideways. "You must be pretty busy right now, making sure nobody gets in or out without you seeing! What's it like being a guard? I've never tried guarding anything before... oh, maybe you could give me a few tips! If it's not any trouble, eheh."

@Omari

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; June 7th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.