Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
dark tortoiseshell with blue and brown heterochromatic eyes
to this day he wondered why mudskipper actually wanted him around, he leaned in, shoulder bumping into muds. "hey" roach replied, the corners of his mouth quirking into a smile. the stress had taken most vocalisation he had had the last few days and he really didnt like feeling so somber, so when he felt some off the pressure lifted off his shoulders he made an active effort in the other direction. "okay." roach mumbled, swallowing a wave of anxiety at the small though still personal question.
"the new apprentice..do you know anything about them?" he enquired, head tilted to the side and slightly up to look at his friend, his mind told him to cut the sentence short, swallow a world or two but he also felt stupid stressing over the fact that he had said 'do you' instead of just you. "asked me for training" it had been a while since they actually had, but roachflare hadnt had the opportunity to ask mudskipper for information yet. between all the stress from moving, there had been more important things. "looks pretty old" hopefully 'new apprentice' and 'old' were enough information for mud to identify the cat he was talking about. if not, he was almost sure he could explain their appearance well enough so mud would recognise them in the future..
his mind wandered as bi coloured eyes drifted over the other cats in the clearing, when they were finally free to leave camp again he'd have to ask mud to do a bit of personal training to keep their senses sharp, or just some good sparring perhaps.

Mudskipper
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Roachflare's response was just as simple as her own question. The tall cat blinked slowly with a nod. Perhaps that was all the closure she needed. As long as he wasn't having panic attacks in the clearing. If that ever happened Mudskipper was about to have somecats head, rip it right off their furry body.

She was glad that Roach was still talking, Mudskipper didn't have much to say regardless. Yet, this new information intrigued her. She hadn't suspected that the newly made Shadowclan apprentice would be asking Roachflare for training. She knew about her. She knew way more than she would've liked. "Riverclan," she began, her paws kneading into the ground. "Tall." Stupidly tall. Even from far away she could notice the she-cats abnormal height. "Rookpaw? Seen 'round Lostspark."

For some reason. Mudskipper thought, her ears flicking back and forth. She didn't think she'd even give two nose hairs about Rookpaw's arrival, she never cared about any new or old members anyways, but it matched up far too well. A coincidence. Certainly. Squeaks was safe, living her best life in Riverclan, or dead. The latter still made her heart twist and turn until it finally broke.

Plus, a big chunk of cats were probably dying to get out of Riverclan. Rookpaw was no exception.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 3rd, 2024, 06:01 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"Hey Mudskipper" Wildkit ran up to her. " Will you come to hang out with me, Please? I'm bored and there's nothing to do. Also, I hope I get as tall as you someday, you look really strong. But please come play with me."

Last edited by FadingWhispers; June 3rd, 2024 at 06:01 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 01:28 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

as the sun's rays beamed down through the sparse evergreen branches over the clearing, grousepaw dragged himself from the apprentice den with squinting eyes. the thundering in his head felt almost like a woodpecker had taken up residence in his ear, trying to rattle his skull into making a grousebrain smoothe. he'd be really popular with zombies about now, he figured, like a nice little milkshake.

yawning, the sunlight bore down on him like a blanket of pure, unfiltered agony. pupils constricting, he closed his eyes and groaned under his breath. the move had been a mere day ago, and he supposed he was having chaos withdrawal from all the responsibility he had been doing lately. gross. whatever. he'd walk it off, if he could.

if he could.

and when a good hour passed, grouse laid out in the shade of the fallen tree across the clearing. with the pain only mounting, he finally got up off his ass and dragged his paws towards someone who could help.

[closed]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old June 3rd, 2024, 08:34 PM
evil scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Ohhh stars, help me.

The eye roll wasn't hidden as the sarcasm that left the very soul of this feline tickled his ears. It appeared authority figures didn't faze him. Oh well. Guess he'd learn, huh? Speaking of... hunting, hm? Well, Hawkbite could do that at least. It was time to get the fresh-kill pile back up and stocked. This would be a great way to multi-task.

"You don't gotta be inspired to listen," Hawkbite would huff back, his eyes beginning to break that stoic outlook he always tried to hold. Was that annoyance shimmering through?! Oh my. What a feat for the apprentice. "Guess you'll come along and get some of that hunting figured out. Perhaps you can get out of that if you can prove you're 'fine at sneaking around'," Unlikely.

Hawkbite merely flicked his tail to gesture they were leaving now. "Best keep up or I expect the elders and nursery's nests to be cleaned by the time I'm back. Hope that inspires you some."

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"the sky above us shoots to kill. rain down, rain down on me."
[ ]

yaaaawwwn. grouse parted his jaws wide, tongue curling as he arched his back towards the ground. sparing a cursory lick to his shoulder, he glanced briefly up at the enforcer commander. "heh. whatever you say, bossman. i don't really feel much fear for the mean queen's not-quite-deputy. when you've overstayed your welcome, you'll be tossed aside too. your word means nuth'in' but 'oh nooo, i'll tell dawnsy'."

a long pause elapsed, but grouse stood up.

"i'm comin' along, but not because you told me to," grouse replied, his characteristic lazy grin tugging at his lips, flashing sharp teeth. the large apprentice trotted after hawkbite. "an' if i didn't want to, i'll be honest with ya, i wouldn't. i'm not exactly 'fraid of you nor anyone else in this clan. i mean, i do what i'm supposed to and i try not to be a burden but i don't have much'a reason to go above that. you can wear the pelt and walk the walk, but you're still not even number 2." his eyes sparkled in amusement, as if this was all playful banter to him. he hopped forwards on energetic paws, turning to look back at the enforcer commander "alright, i'm just messing. what's the plan, hawks? let's get this show on the road."

despite everything, shadowclan was his home, and change wasn't gonna be made in a day by one bumbling apprentice yowling rebellion. he was far smarter than that. it was all good fun to him, in the meantime anyway. he wasn't anywhere strong enough to make any attempts against anyone. he was just here to play the game. and keep his eyes on the prize.

Old June 3rd, 2024, 11:39 PM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

A new dawn meant new opportunities to learn stuff on her path to becoming even more amazing. But what to do today? That was the question since Pigeonpaw was once again not graced with the presence of her mentor or sister around to pester for lessons. Nor could she spot any available victims warriors to go to with that request.

But when a is closed, a window opens up, and a grin cracked over Pigeonpaw's face as she started trotting towards the freshkill pile for her little breakfast and spotted Grousepaw there. Bingo! What better way to learn stuff than to talk to someone who had been chosen to become medicine-cat-apprentice? "Grousepaw!" She happily bounced over to her follow apprentice. "How's being a medcat treating ya - is it fun getting to learn all of those... herbs.. and remedies?" Bothering him was definitely educational.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old June 4th, 2024, 12:00 AM
evil scientist

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"the sky above us shoots to kill. rain down, rain down on me."
[ @Luminous [pigeonpaw] ]

he was still reeling, admittedly, from yesterday's announcement. a whole day and night had elapsed, but still the unease refused to settle. like a storm brewing, festering and growing with unfallen raindrops, grouse felt suffocatingly grounded in reality. gone were the days of quiet excursions into deep shadowclan territory, of boisterous laughter and of unregulated and unfiltered mirth and critique.

gone was freedom, he realized. replaced with the careful, scrutinizing eye of dawnstar. looming on the horizon, the storm that threatened to bring down not just rain but lightning. the whole, unadulterated storm hovered over him. he knew better than to falter. when pigeonpaw trotted up, chipper, he almost jolted from his thoughts. the once lackadaisical apprentice was tense- though he forced that feeling down and flashed his best grin.

"well, i haven't learned much of nothing yet. maybe tha's my fault, y'know? i dunno, it's. . . somethin' that i wasn't really expectin', and i'm a bit shaken still, i'll admit."

Last edited by redshiftreign; June 4th, 2024 at 12:01 AM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:24 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Batpaw and Bitternpaw exist.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old June 4th, 2024, 01:36 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Mudskipper
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Roachflare's response was just as simple as her own question. The tall cat blinked slowly with a nod. Perhaps that was all the closure she needed. As long as he wasn't having panic attacks in the clearing. If that ever happened Mudskipper was about to have somecats head, rip it right off their furry body.

She was glad that Roach was still talking, Mudskipper didn't have much to say regardless. Yet, this new information intrigued her. She hadn't suspected that the newly made Shadowclan apprentice would be asking Roachflare for training. She knew about her. She knew way more than she would've liked. "Riverclan," she began, her paws kneading into the ground. "Tall." Stupidly tall. Even from far away she could notice the she-cats abnormal height. "Rookpaw? Seen 'round Lostspark."

For some reason. Mudskipper thought, her ears flicking back and forth. She didn't think she'd even give two nose hairs about Rookpaw's arrival, she never cared about any new or old members anyways, but it matched up far too well. A coincidence. Certainly. Squeaks was safe, living her best life in Riverclan, or dead. The latter still made her heart twist and turn until it finally broke.

Plus, a big chunk of cats were probably dying to get out of Riverclan. Rookpaw was no exception.

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
dark tortoiseshell with blue and brown heterochromatic eyes
he wondered what went on in mudslides head sometimes, a lot of the time actually, and even after moons of friendship and practically growing up together, a fact he actually really disliked thinking about, he still couldnt imagine what went on behind the other warriors blue eyes. she was a respectable cat though, so he, well, not like he didnt like to engage in some wondering, but he could always come back to the facts. the facts being that she was hardworking and sensible.
riverclan made sense, perhaps that was the odd smell he could still remember lingering in the apprentices pelt, almost unnoticable under heavy herb-y scent and the warm mossy one that had probably transferred from their nest to dark pelt. "lostspark? 'ts (thats) odd" he commented, somewhere between trying to justify why that could be and considering that it might not just be by chance. almost too focussed on the 'mystery' around the new apprentice, sudden self awareness and the gnawing of anxiety snapped him out of thought. roach shuffled a bit closer to mud, bi coloured eyes briefly scanning their surroundings for any cats that might possibly be looking in their direction.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 4th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Willowpaw felt somewhat blessed by the stars as Magpiepaw said she wasn't hurt. She didn't have to walk the plank or anything anymore, which was really good and just a whole new level of poggers. She seemed rather self-assured that she was completely fine, and even though she winced, Willowpaw was fairly sure Magpiepaw would get pretty defensive if she mentioned it again.
Oh, aand those same stars went sike ur cursed now with ur face is on fire.
She felt her face go red as the other she-cat said she'd been spotted from around two multiverses away, going full beyblade mode in broad daylight for any eyes to see. But at the same time. How? Magpiepaw had single handedly bent physics to her will. And wasn't that, you know, sorta impossible? "Wh-Wha? How~?" She said, confusion raw in her voice. And then it became pretty clear: the neat little invisibility trick she'd invented didn't work. Willowpaw realized she'd been being pretty silly. And outstandingly weird, as Magpiepaw stated. So was she now officially classified as weird and silly?
Willowpaw: The Weirdest Silly to Ever Spinny.
She already knew her mind was going to be like 'So you remember that one time you tried to disappear?' every time she tried to sleep.
Willowpaw felt even more embarrassed as Magpiepaw questioned if she'd been bored.
When in actual reality, she'd been beyond sleepy.
"i wastryingtogo invisible anddidntseewhere iwasgoing" She mumbled. 'What a valid excuse to almost flatten someone to a pancake, Willowpaw,' She thought scornfully at herself. 'I'm sure everyone would like to take such advice on how to explain yourself from you'. If she were anyone else, she personally wouldn't take any advice from her.
Because if so, she might teach you how to be a hedgehog so you could fly.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Magpiepaw was so CONFUSED by this cat. What the heck? What do you mean? WHY WERE THEY SO CONFUSED!! Magpiepaw was certain anycat could see Willowpaw spinning from light years away. And if they couldn't see her, they'd certainly hear her ripping through the ground like an angry hurricane. Magpiepaw couldn't bring herself to be overly mad though, even if Willowpaw might've fractured her ribs. She'd get back at her for that though... Eventually.

Willowpaw was flickering in and out. Again, her face was like a blank slate that Magpiepaw couldn't read. UGHHHHH... Also, she wasn't pausing between her words. Jeez man! Breathe maybe? What was it with this apprentice? Was she just showing off now? BOO-HOO. Magpiepaw could do that too, and TEN TIMES BETTER!

The bi colored she-cat didn't let a murrow of confusion flicker onto her face as Willowpaw began to spout nonsense. That's because she could understand it! That's right. Every. Singe. Word.

Invisible huh? "Well, don't beat yourself up like that," Magpiepaw smiled, her face all soft and welcoming, yet her done was as sharp as the hooked ends of her claws. "I think that was a splendid idea." As the smaller cat attempted to sit up a bit taller, trying to meet Willowpaw's eyes, her ribs ached. With a gasp and widened eyes, Magpiepaw quickly slumped herself back over. No no no! She'd try again.

Ignoring the throb in her ribs, Magpiepaw sat straight, as straight as she could sit. Haha! TAKE THAT PAIN!

"Anywho, thanks for the 'spar' I guess. But if you want a REAL challenge, and mayhaps be forgiven for the immense sins you've bestowed on me, then you'll fight me! Right here, right now!" Yes! Finally, a real fight! So what if she didn't know any special moves or whatever? This was the learning experience that she got cheated out of when Red-whats-her-face had a breakdown.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!"

(Nukwdcnkucdwnkj sorry for mistakes!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Nightshade sat at the edge of camp, eerie pale blue gaze searching those around her. Not hunting but... browsing, more so. For potential partners, enemies, victims. Potential accomplices. She wasn't a fool she wouldn't give herself away. But it's be nice to share a hobby or two with someone. It'd also be nice to have someone on hand to frame for the gruesome murders if it came down to it.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit