Today 12:50 AM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:46 AM

Old July 6th, 2020, 02:16 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Ferretleap followed, going to jump up onto Acorns back and jump off onto a Fallen tree. “This is fun!”
@CheetahPelt

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:18 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Dogpaw had lead the way there, her head down and folded ears pinned back. The smell of smoke and soot was thick in the air, burnt hair lingered on the charcoal filled breeze. Once in view of the camp entrance, it was easy to see the ground was charred black."Stay close..." SHe murmured, taking a few steps in. The pit of her stomach twisted.

@Hello~There

Blizzardpaw stared in shock of what remained of the camp. "So this is what StarCaln wanted?" He mewed, a tremble inhis voice.
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:25 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello~There View Post
Blizzardpaw stared in shock of what remained of the camp. "So this is what StarCaln wanted?" He mewed, a tremble inhis voice.
Starclan...
they had done this, hadn't they?
A deep growl echoed in her throat as she placed her paw on.top of soemthing black, round, possibly skull. It crumbled under little pressure.
Her eyes scanned the remaining clearing, frowning as she saw what couldn't be anything but corpse; burnt to a crisp; unrecognizable.

"Let's get out of here... Its a bloody grave yard!" Anger oozed from Dogpaws voice.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Starclan...
they had done this, hadn't they?
A deep growl echoed in her throat as she placed her paw on.top of soemthing black, round, possibly skull. It crumbled under little pressure.
Her eyes scanned the remaining clearing, frowning as she saw what couldn't be anything but corpse; burnt to a crisp; unrecognizable.

"Let's get out of here... Its a bloody grave yard!" Anger oozed from Dogpaws voice.

"Yeah..." He mewed as he turned to follow her but look back down into the hollow. Did you really wanted death? What for? It felt like he stared at what used to be his home for moons even though it was a few heartbeats. "We should try to find some prey to bring back." He quickened his pace to catch up.
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:34 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello~There View Post
"Yeah..." He mewed as he turned to follow her but look back down into the hollow. Did you really wanted death? What for? It felt like he stared at what used to be his home for moons even though it was a few heartbeats. "We should try to find some prey to bring back." He quickened his pace to catch up.
Dogpaw shook her head, she didn't want to waste anymore time, or linger around the charred grave site any longer. "We will head back to camp, find someone to go hunting with you there, but this information is important," She barked..

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Dogpaw shook her head, she didn't want to waste anymore time, or linger around the charred grave site any longer. "We will head back to camp, find someone to go hunting with you there, but this information is important," She barked..

"How should we tell the Duskstar about this?" The thought made him wonder if they were even suppose to be out here in the first place.

Last edited by Blitz; July 6th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:32 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
"Of course I am!" Blizzard mewed excitingly as he came to a halt next to his mentor.

"Alright, we'll start with the smaller ones first, then work our way up to some larger kinds," Silversky scented the air, catching only a hint of the leftover smoke. "I've got a thrush and two or three sparrows. We'll go for the latter." She gestured for her apprentice to follow.

- I left -
Old July 7th, 2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post
"Alright, we'll start with the smaller ones first, then work our way up to some larger kinds," Silversky scented the air, catching only a hint of the leftover smoke. "I've got a thrush and two or three sparrows. We'll go for the latter." She gestured for her apprentice to follow.

Blizzardaw did exactly what his mentor said and followed close behind, careful where he placed his paws, not wanting to step of a burnt stick.

Bump @cmdR_Paige

Last edited by Blitz; July 7th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

It had been a long day's travel back to the clan territories, but after spending some time in the outskirts, Flintspirit had felt a tug, an instinctual pull inside him to go back and... check up on things in a way. Plus he hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Doepaw after the whole.... warrior fiasco, and he missed her. He missed his daughter, and he wanted to do a little check up. So here he was, back at the border to Thunderclan territory. He'd felt it necessary to check up on them first, they were his clan after all. The clan that had sheltered him and his mother, the clan he'd lead, the clan he'd failed... Well.... it had all changed in such a small amount of time. The clan was under new management, and that management didn't seem to be taking it anywhere good.
Heaving a sigh, Flintspirit looked out across the trees in front of him, trying, and failing of course, to see if he could spot any of his former clanmates within the dappled forest. But something... was unsettling to him. It was too quiet.... too... haunted it seemed. The forest had burst back into life after last leaf-fall's fire, and it was always bustling with noises of cats hunting, prey scuffling about, and many other noises. But it seemed oddly quiet.
So, taking a deep breath, the large black-and-white tom took a step over the border, then continued on, deeper into the forest.

The tomcat found himself drawn towards Thunderclan's camp, his paws leading him in the direction naturally, like he'd never forgotten. But he was coming from behind this time, so instead of going straight to the camp, he made his way up the cliffs, where he knew he could look over and see the camp down below.
Flintspirit made his way up to the top in no time, though as he turned his face to look down at the forest, he stopped short. There was a large, black scorch mark right where the greenery of the camp should've been. Fallen trees seemed to form a rim around the edge, other burnt trees standing tall like a signal to say "stay away". It looked haunted, disturbing, and Flintspirit felt his heart wrench at just the sight of it. Another fire? Thunderclan had just suffered a fire last season, they didn't need another one! Was his former clan really that cursed?
The tom could feel sadness and anger and fear, all whirl up into one giant roaring pit in his stomach. This was not good. So many cats... so many cats probably died and got lost or something else like that. He'd barely made it out alive with his clan when the leaf-fall fire happened. He doubted Duskstar would've had much better luck, being as air-headed and incompetent as she had been lately. Unless she'd stepped up her game big time, Flintspirit could only imagine the worst that had happened to the clan. And he was worried. Was Buckbranch okay? Cherrybubble? Duskpaw? Ploverspot and Shadedpath? How was Softbriar holding up? All these thoughts flooded Flintspirit's mind as he made his way back down the cliff pass, and around to where the camp walls would've been. It was completely blocked off, burnt, charred... and Flintspirit was pretty positive he'd spotted a charred... no... don't think about that. The large tomcat came to a stop and stared up at the burnt wreckage, his heart pounding. Where were they? Where did they go? There didn't even seem to be a scent of them in the area... except wait... what was that smell... faint Shadowclan? Had Shadowclan come to help or something? But no... There were others. Flintspirit could scent other cats in the area.... And the tom wasn't sure if he wanted to run into them or not.... It probably would be the best idea to not to. Who knew what they'd say to him.....
So, promising himself he would go and figure out where they were soon enough, Flintspirit turned tail and ran back towards the outskirts, this time heading for the Shadowclan border. Hopefully Doepaw was okay. Maybe she knew something about what had happened.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:37 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Blizzardaw did exactly what his mentor said and followed close behind, careful where he placed his paws, not wanting to step of a burnt stick.

Bump @cmdR_Paige
"If you're comfortable catching one by yourself, just let me know," she said.

- I left -