Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:38 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:34 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Today 09:32 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Today 09:26 AM

Old March 18th, 2022, 03:44 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Willowfeather stared at Kestrelstar’s body, her jaw wide open. “K-Kestrelstar?” She murmured in a sorrowful whimperish Murmured. She bent her head, and sighed sadly.
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:46 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Saltpaw flinched as someone sidled up next to her, and her wide blue eyes flicked to the warrior anxiously. It wasn't a warrior she was familiar with, but as he draped his tail over her, she allowed herself to sink into his fur. The apprentice's gaze flew from cat to cat wildly, trying to catch everything that was going on. Birdpaw was clearly upset - Saltpaw guessed she was close to the leader. Snakeheart rushed onto the scene, his mouth moving so fast she couldn't tell what he was saying. The medicine cat began trying so hard to resurrect Kestrelstar, with such fervor that it frightened the silver-and-white molly. Eventually she just stared at her paws, no longer wanting to be present in whatever was going on. Though, curiosity still lingered, and her eyes occasionally wandered to Sparrowskip, in case the newly appointed deputy (now newly appointed leader?) said anything important.

@Ghost of Red

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:51 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Hazelstorm
When she first heard the call for a Clan meeting, she was slightly surprised to hear the stutter. Kestrelstar usually was confident. That's when she realised the voice was..different. it wasn't Kestrelstar. Was it a rogue?? Mildly concerned the brown tabby surveyed the clearing, from her place in the opening to the warriors' den, green eyes instinctively flickering up to the Streamstone. Oh. Sparrowskip. Was. Calling the meeting...?

Her concern turned into alarm as she trotted up to the gathering crowd, taking her place by the sidelines as usual. A gray tabby pelt caught her eye and she instantly looked towards it, before regretting it a little. Was that Kestrelstar? She tilted her head down, swallowing. She knew someone would leave her eventually, even if she'd never interacted with them. He had given her her warrior name and that was what she thought was special about him. Now, he was gone. But why? What in StarClan had happened?

Ploverkit was touching the fallen leader's tail, and then the kit swiped at the tail too. Maybe testing if he was actually dead. She stepped forward, a couple of steps, until she was by Ploverkit's side.

"It's Kestrelstar," she told the kit. "He's still like that because,.." How did she explain death to a kit, to make them understand? ".. because he's dead."

@Zesty Mango
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

-Horsetail-

Recoiling at the sight of Kestrelstar's limp body, the golden cat said nothing. Dead? Already? The grey tom's life had only just begun! And now, he was dead? Flicking his long tail he looked at Sparrowskip and gave him a look of empathy. Horsetail never knew the cat much. Kestrelstar kept his distance, and in turn, so had he. Yet this did not make his sorrow feel any less great, he was Riverclan's leader, and a good one. The large tom stepped away, as to give friends and family of the fallen leader space to grieve, it was not a funeral he was likely to be invited to anyway.

Hanging his head low in a sign of respect he whispered, "May Starclan take his soul."

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:54 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She looked down. "No... no.. no... NO!" She hissed, running up to his body. "Please, don't be dead.. no.. Kestrelstar.. you can't be dead!!" She yowled to the wind, stuffing her fur into his. "Please.. I have so much to learn from you.."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old March 18th, 2022, 04:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

☁ Cloudpaw (she/her) ☁ [ @Zesty Mango | @Kunaiskrill - for the mention of Nightleap ]

➢ The young Riverclan molly didn’t know how to feel at this very moment, hearing the white-furred tomcat reassure that none of this was her fault. Her small ears twitched at his offer of training, peaking her interest - but only a little bit since they were all still deep in the process of mourning. “I w-want to l-learn how to swim in C-Cattail Pond,” Cloudpaw meowed, peering at Kestrelstar’s still body with a saddened gaze, “H-He learned to s-swim there when he was m-my age.” Even though it only happened a few sunrises ago, it seemed like ages since their first lesson together. He had shown her part of Riverclan’s territory, telling her about his own experiences growing up within this land. She wanted to honor him in any way that she could. Leaning against the larger warrior, Cloudpaw’s ears laid flat against her head as she heard those around her mourning. This was a sad, terrible day and the small apprentice wished it could be over already. She looked up at the sky, seeing that it was still overcast with dark gray-colored clouds. It was too fitting for this. The dreadful silence was too loud for Cloudpaw, wanting to talk more with Blizzardsky, but she didn’t know what to say. Riverclan had lost their leader. One who had led them long before she was born. She watched Nightleap run forward, pleading and crying into his fur like the fluffy youth had done moments before. It was just the other day, she was sharing a fish with the queen, and now both of them were mourning the beloved clan leader. This all was happening too fast, much too suddenly, and it made Cloudpaw feel terribly nauseous. She wished Moonfrost was here right now to console her.
Old March 18th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Pebblepaw froze. Her eyes glistening with tears. Kestrelstar had been the best leader she had known. The tears came like the rushing river. To many cats in her clan were dieing and disappearing. Adderkit, their last deputy, and now Kestrelstar.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old March 18th, 2022, 04:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@masquerade

Blizzardsky nodded," Of course. I can teach you to swim in cattail pond. And I'm certain Kestrelstar will be watching over the training from Starclan." he meowed. Leaders only visited cats who were special, hopefully Kestrelstar would see that Cloudpaw was special and visit her, maybe train her in her dreams. It would be a sweet gesture, he did promise to finish her training off, the least he could do is keep that promise just training her there," We can do it whenever your ready, I know you might need some time before you're ready for training." he meowed hoping to reassure Kestrelstar's apprentice. He wasn't the best at this, but he was doing his best. Hopefully no one would butt in and kick him out for simply being near an apprentice.

@Iris.

Ploverkit tipped her head at the warrior speaking. Kestrelstar had to be the leader. She knew leaders names ended in star. So this cat was dead...so dead made you still and not move while sleeping. It was paralysis in her mind," When does dead end?" she asked, nothing seemed permant to the kit. Sleep was temporary, awake was temporary, any action someone did was only temporary....existence is temporary, but she hadn't really made the connections yet. Unfortunately for her she didn't know the word death so dead was just a verb to the kit like running, walking, sleeping, talking, playing," When will Kestrelstar be done deading" she asked, blissfully unaware of what had happened to the leader.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 18th, 2022, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

:: @poppy.

Strangled gasps escaped out of Mistypaw's jaw as she tried not to cry, but it was no use. Since she had already started letting the tears flow, there would be no easy ending. She could feel Birdpaw leaning against her for support, and she let the apprentice, although she could barely keep on her legs herself.

"He could not have said goodbye," she meowed, sobbing. "But I'm sure he would have if he had the chance to." For StarClan's sake, she could not stop the river of tears flowing from her dark amber orbs. Mistypaw had never felt this distraught, not even when Stormtalon had disappeared... died. This was a new chapter of grief, one that was still unexplored by the small molly.

"Shh, Birdpaw. It's going to be okay. Everything will be fine. Don't worry. He will always watch over you, even when he is up there with the stars."
Old March 18th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Snakeheart let out a howl as he was pulled back paws reaching out to try and grab onto the grey fur in front of him. “No!” He yelled “No I can fix this! I.....” a sob interrupted his desperate pleas as he thrashed trying to escape. He didn’t care for the kind words of his clanmates didn’t care they were just trying to help him they were stopping him from getting to Kestrelstar! So brindlefeather and sharkheart were ignored with a spitting hiss as the medicine cat clawed at the ground trying to break free of their grasp.

Snakeheart struggled as he was pulled away snapping at the cats that held him as he tried to reach Kestrelstars side once more sobs of “No no no no no…” tearing his throat ragged. Why were they taking him away? He could fix this! He could……. He…… he……. The tom abruptly when limp body slithering out of the warriors hold as he collapsed onto the ground clawing his way back to his brothers side before any of them could grab his limp wobbly form again. Snakeheart wouldn’t let himself be separated from his brother, he wouldn’t he needed to be there.

For a moment it seemed like he’d start back up his desperate attempts to fix Kestrelstar as he paws pressed into the older toms side… Until the medicine cats face pressed into the leaders cold limp form and he simply wailed. Wailed like a kit torn from their mother, wailed like he was the one dying, wailed like a cat who’d lost it all. And he had lost, lost his brother who had been by his side through all to the cold harsh uncaring world that only ever took.

Foxblaze, Vixenkit, Fernkit, Chivepaw, Twigpaw, Baypaw, Cloudedkit, Honeykit, Fidgetpaw, Lionstorm, Stormtalon ….. Kestelstar.

Nothing good could stay.

It was enough to break a cat and broke Snakeheart did wailing and wailing as he curled his long form around the limp body tears soaking the grey fur under him. All he could do was cry and in front of the clan in front of everyone Snakeheart just cried heart breaking from the loss of his kin in all but blood.

@sid @BirdieChirp (Post closed for interaction snakeheart needs to cry on his own for a bit)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2022 at 06:20 PM.