Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @
═ ═ ═
Poppysong sheepishly shuffles their paws. They can’t help but agree that their younger self went through a few too many near-injury (and even near-death) experiences. Their tail twitches at the thought of… death so they move on from the thought quickly.

“Well, you are very good at wrangling your apprentices into behaving, despite the stress,” they point out. They steal another glance at Fallowpaw. “And I’m sure your paws won’t be too idle for long with your apprentice,” they say with a smile.

Part of them wishes they had kept that feeling of wonder from being an apprentice, of discovering something new seemingly everyday. Longing for something new, they look up at Twilightstar, wondering if something they’ll say will introduce an opportunity for adventure. They quickly squash this hope, though, knowing any adventure they announce would be for a severe and serious reason.

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual
"Say, I can't take her to the ThunderClan border without another warrior - would you mind coming for a walk sometime?" she mewed. They might be too busy with their warrior duties, but it didn't hurt to ask.
Softsong turned back to Twilightstar as she called the soon-to-be-apprentices to the tree.
"There are all the little furballs," she murmured to Poppysong, watching the little procession of kittens. Five of the little things! She hoped there would be enough mentors to go around.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons

Power Card: Cold Gust

Heh, this scrap was cute! All those sir's and little shy kit stuff, the tom was pretty sure he hadnt been called sir before though, it was a little odd. Not like odd bad though, just odd odd like he'd not qualified to be a sir before. Thinking on it Crowtooth could guess why, he'd been taken from Windclan when he was around the general age most warriors seemed to be, and now over 40 moons he was older then most. AND HE WASNT EVEN THAT OLD! Warriors just tended to die young and now Crowtooth was a sir. Damn you cruel world he was only 43 moons old!

Well, focusing on the moment rather then lamenting his age the tom found that his slip of the tongue/bad joke didnt seem to land and yeah that felt right. The tunneler knew full well he stuck his paw in his mouth hard so just kind of embarrassedly gave a crooked grin that turned more genuine when the kitten seemed alright with him joining.

He wasnt the only on though and the addition of another warrior netted a welcoming nod as Crowtooth settled down to sit, looking down at the two.

"Well 'ello there Dawnkit pleased ta meet ya! 're ya lookin' forward ta havin' youre own ceremony soon? That's gotta be comin' up right? Things might be hard but thatsa special time 'n a cats life." Crowtooth coughed rough voice breaking for a moment as he wheezed in a breath and continued, well used to it. "I swear nothin' changes sometimes, I got my 'paw 'n the middle of the shadowclan war an' all seemed horrible. This 's the same." A sharp confident nod. "Things 're bad but'll be better, then things will be bad than better."

It was the way life was and there was nothing to fear from that.

@AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!@KataroAndTheHeather

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:50 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderkit sluggishy walked up to Twilightstar at the call of her name, stifling a yawn. She couldn't yawn during her apprentice ceremony! Her chest ached with dull pain and her breathing was heavy and raspy. Why did her apprentice ceremony have to happen today? Couldn't it happen a day when she wasn't absolutely exhausted because it had prevented her from sleeping for most of the night? And maybe when it was warmer as well so it didn't affect her as much... Not that it was Twilightstar's fault as she had no way to know about it. After all of those thoughts went through her head she waited to be apprenticed.

Caterpillarkit ran up. In her rush, the blind kit ran into the Galetree. She then waited for her apprentice ceremony, as she hadn't reacted to running into the tree. @Moonraven
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 2nd, 2023 at 08:03 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:01 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry stayed in the warrior's den

Airkit and Blossomkit yawned and entered the clearing.

[Open, i guess?]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:12 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

(whoops just realized I didn't mention you both)

@Rani
@AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!
Wheattail nodded softly. "It is a bit troubling" She mewed softly, "Darn it what?"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:18 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar rose from her crouch and swished her tail behind her back, commanding her clan's attention. She knew many of the cats would probably want to hear about what was going on with the medicine cats and their deceased clanmates, but as always she didn't want such news to get in the way of ceremonies.

"Adderkit, Caterpillarkit, Ravenkit, Spottedkit, and Mintkit. It's time for your apprentice ceremonies." If she recalled correctly, this would be the second time she's called for Mintkit. The first the kit hadn't been present when called. If this happened again, Twilightstar would have to talk with the young one.
#wcmeeting

(silently prays Wheattail can be a mentor)

Wheattail, Orangepaw, and Watertail gathered.

OP (21/100)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
"Say, I can't take her to the ThunderClan border without another warrior - would you mind coming for a walk sometime?" she mewed. They might be too busy with their warrior duties, but it didn't hurt to ask.
Softsong turned back to Twilightstar as she called the soon-to-be-apprentices to the tree.
"There are all the little furballs," she murmured to Poppysong, watching the little procession of kittens. Five of the little things! She hoped there would be enough mentors to go around.

Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong’s eyes light up. “Yes! That’d be so fun! I’d love to get to meet-“ they stop themself when Twilightstar continues. They turn their head around to look at the kits. They blink, surprised at how tiny they look compared to all the warriors sitting around.

“Little is right. Look at them, they’re all so teeny,” they whisper back to their mentor. Their eyes shine with excitement. Who will be the mentors? They wonder.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 10:02 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy was slightly late to the meeting, his posture hunched as he picked a spot at the back of the crowd. He was exhausted after the recent events. Fallownose didn't know how Twilightstar handled it. It probably made it scarier that he knew he would be the one handling it once she died.

Which hopefully would not be anytime soon. She had to have more than one life left. At least, he really really hoped she did. Either way, it didn't changed the fact that this was the most stressed he'd been since... well, in a long time.

And he had a feeling it was only going to get worse before it would get better. At least Twilightstar liked to start with the good news so the kits' ceremonies wouldn't be ruined.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old December 3rd, 2023, 01:19 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

[OPEN]
╭─────────╮
Fallowpaw

⟡ She/Her ⟡ WindClan ⟡ 9 moons ⟡
⟡ @ N/A ⟡
╰─────────╯
Fallowpaw sat down; quite chirpy in fact; she looked at the kits that were about to become apprentices, more friends! she purred to herself; she remembered her own naming ceremony; how exciting she chirped!

Last edited by Starii; December 3rd, 2023 at 01:21 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 02:57 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong’s eyes light up. “Yes! That’d be so fun! I’d love to get to meet-“ they stop themself when Twilightstar continues. They turn their head around to look at the kits. They blink, surprised at how tiny they look compared to all the warriors sitting around.

“Little is right. Look at them, they’re all so teeny,” they whisper back to their mentor. Their eyes shine with excitement. Who will be the mentors? They wonder.

s o f t s o n g
Softsong twitched an ear in acknowledgement, letting Poppysong know she heard their reply. She let out a little purr at the prospect of having them along on to the border with Fallowpaw - it would be good to spend some more time with them, and she was sure her apprentice would benefit from having another warrior around as well.

She brought her attention back to the meeting, quiet for now. She didn't want to talk through the apprentice ceremonies - they only got one of them, and she was curious to know which warriors would be getting apprentices of their own.