Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Mica
Today 09:25 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 09:22 AM
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 09:21 AM
Rivercloud Bio 1.0
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:18 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 08:59 AM

Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Starcave

Sunhowl stepped forward. “Yes.” He mewed. He didn’t feel any sort of anything from this. None of it really mattered.

(Sorry it’s short)

[ @Rani @Panda1440 @Fletcher @Rockfall @Angelique]

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

{~} Badgerscar {~}

The new Shadowclan medicine cat didn't care if he added him in this stupid ritual anyway, so he went to the sidelines and sat down. He hated each and every one of these healer cats. It was a shame to be one of these guys, but he trusted Dawnstar over this decision. His normal angry-looking face focused more on a few scars on one of his paws. Huh, these must be new.

No wonder why Dawnstar gave him the full name she did. It was better than being named after his missing patches of fur.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 5th, 2021, 03:00 AM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Angelique; @Fletcher; @Panda1440; @Exis; @Rani

Stay cool. Stay cool. Stay. Cool. She repeated mentally. This Badgerscar guy could really use a good bop to the head. Maybe even a nice scratch or two. She had spent moons perfecting her battling techniques. It would be a shame if they went to waste right? Alas... she was about to step paw in basically the holiest place in all of the clans so maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea. That and it might accidentally start Shadowclan vs Windclan part 2 so... another day.

She felt a bit bad for the two apprentices here. Bouncepaw for obvious reasons. Starclan look the other way if he ever decides to off his terrible mentor. He would be doing us all a favor. And for Iciclepaw... she did genuinely want to help the kid out. Maybe because she was easily the kindest here, so pure and stupid. Hopefully she found the answer to her question soon. Maybe one of the Starclan cats would help her out? Right now, they had Snakeheart's ceremony to do.

Nodding at the Riverclan tom. "I do."

Last edited by Poprock; June 5th, 2021 at 03:01 AM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 07:19 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

So they resigned themselves or dedicated themselves to this properly with a word. Induction to a rank, any other rank would be a think of celebration, of joy but for this horrid fate of a duty. Well it felt more like damnation. They chose this though, for better or worse, let that fall upon their head as fate may dictate. With war looming and hate in Snakehearts chest even as he pitied it wouldnt likely be a kind fate. That was later this was now. "Cats of Starclan, I present you with these medicine cats, both apprentices, teachers and full ranks in addition. They have chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant them your wisdom and insight so they may understand your ways and heal their clan in accordance of your will." Let's hope if starclan did exist they'd have some pity on the poor cats.

"Feel free to approach and lay infront of the stone now, sleeping while touching your nose to it should be enough..." Enough for what he didnt specify, he'd tried it a few times and nothing happened if these cats had the same occur to them he didnt want to give the impression they were doing something wrong personally, like he'd felt once. If they did 'see starclan' though good for them he guessed. Snakeheart himself just sat back watching over the entire proceedings and, from everyone elses perspective, waiting to go dream last thinking about the best herb to go hunting for near the starcave while the others napped.

@Angelique; @Fletcher; @Panda1440; @Exis; @Rockfall

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; June 5th, 2021 at 07:19 AM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

{~} Badgerscar {~}

Badgerscar didn't really want to press his nose to the stupid thing. He'd rather sit here. Starclan might not like him anyway and he didn't really care. Then he began to think of what Dawnstar would do if he didn't have some connection with stupid dead cats. He didn't want to disappoint her. No that was not an option.

The tom stood up and padded over to the other side away from the others. He touched his nose to it and it felt weird. Suddenly he grew sleepy and soon he went to dreamland.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 5th, 2021, 04:54 PM
particles of stars

Iciclepaw watched the reddish brown tom recite the words, hoping she sincerely choose the right path. She hadn't really frozen anything lately, or at least nothing she herself noticed. Then again though, the apprentice had seen all the Stary cats give their lives to her leader. It was still pretty blurry in her memory- and she was almost completely sure she wasn't supposed to talk about it either. Seemed too- sacred,,, special,,- important. But now the she-cat's time came to speak to StarClan again. The meeting with her Dad left tears in her eyes (happy ones),,, plus Cricketpaw had also been kind. Is all of StarClan that nice?! ... Hopefully. With that last thought, Iciclepaw stepped forward- laid down, and gently touched her nose to the shiny rock.

[ ... StarClan continuation link ... ]

Last edited by Panda1440; June 5th, 2021 at 05:16 PM.
Old June 7th, 2021, 11:27 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Sunhowl padded forward to dream. He’d hoped to see Cricketpaw again, maybe she could teach him something? But instead... nothing. He dreamt of nothing. Nothing

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 9th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

And so everyone went to sleep dreaming their fake little dreams of starcats whos opinions seems to control their every action. And so Snakeheart was left alone and awake. Whatever he'd planned for this.

Padding away from the group the tom be-lined it to the darker untouched corners of the starcave grinning to himself as the cobwebs in the area were thick and clean and perfectly free for the taking. Haha sucks to suck and not take advantage of what was here and free. Grabbing a stick from outside the cave the riverclan tom stuck it in the webs twisting it around quickly and efficiently bundling the cobwebs into little balls. Snakeheart managed to get through four of these before the pickings became sparse and he decided that was enough for today carrying his sticks to the entrance and stashing them away hidden behind a rock to collect when it was time to go home. They were his webs after all and he be damned before he let any of the thunderclan cats or that egotistical Badgerscar get them or start asking questions about where they came from. After all he was totally dreaming with them right now, he'd just have the luck to wake up first.

Speaking of that Snakeheart padded back over to the shiny stone scuffing up the area to look like he'd been laying there and just kinda.... sat for awhile, considering life. Eventually though he saw one of the other medicine cats start to rouse and so starved for entertainment he even willingly initiated conversation with the waking cat. Desperate times and all.
"Hello how'd the dreaming go? I know it can be disorientating at times." He didnt "Personally mine were dull tonight though, not worth mentioning thats probably why I woke so fast." Lie lie lies whatever "Now just to wait for the others to wake and wrap up I suppose."

@Angelique; @Fletcher; @Panda1440; @Exis; @Rockfall

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; June 9th, 2021 at 09:34 PM.
Old July 14th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Panda1440
---

Her paws mindlessly kicked at the pebbles as she walked, watching as they skidded across the dirt path. In the darkness of the night, it was easy to lose them to the shadows as she continued on her way. She needed Starclan, now more than ever. A shameful desperation for guidance clung to her pelt like a stubborn flea. Please, please guide me through this turmoil.

Every instinct told her to fight. To gather Windclan's most elite warrior's and end this Shadowclan problem once and for all. Avenge her fallen clanmates. If Twilightstar wasn't going to do it...

No. This wasn't how a medicine cat should be thinking. I should be focused on healing. On what herbs I should be looking for. Experimenting with the ones I already have. Maybe then she could prevent another Rosebriar. Another Emberlight. Another Beeblaze. Another Twilightstar.

Her ears perked at a noise from behind. Were those... pawsteps? They were too heavy to be prey. Yet they weren't heavy enough to be a full grown cat. Am I being followed? Alarm shot through her, claws unsheathing and hackles raising. "Who's there?" She hissed out.
Old July 14th, 2021, 03:39 PM
particles of stars

The rather small she-cat knew it was time now, although her thoughts where quite conflicting about it. Sunhowl,, what if he came back !? its already been so long but .. - there's still hope- right?!! ,.. i'm still not ready - more time,, much more time.. Yet here she was, heading forth to the Starcave. She didn't bother asking Snakeheart to do the ceremony.. no way would he agree. Not to mention she wouldn't even get as far as the border most certainty.

The wind blowing towards her now, she smelled the scent of .. WindClan - maybe it's- Iciclepaw didn't get the change to finish her thought when the familiar voice struck her. "Peachfrost?? Is- is that you?" It was still quite hard to see in the black night, even with the small shine of the moon.

"I- it's Iciclepaw,, from ThunderClan -" wait! maybe she can give me my name- should i- should i tell her ?? .. ."Su- Sunhowl,, he went missing .. I uh,, am here for my full - full name." [ @Rockfall]