Today 10:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker’s calming blue-hued gaze flickered open as he admitted a widened yawn as he slowly, but surely, awoke from his shortened nap. His head was still gently rested on the back of his beloved mate, her soft fur and comforting scent making him feel rather relaxed in a sense. He glanced over at her with a softened smile, nuzzling Talonfang ever so lovingly before his gaze drifted down to the five little bundles that they had been gifted with, seeing some of them mewing slightly as they suckled from their mother’s belly, while others slept soundly with their tiny chests rising up and down. The black-furred tom couldn’t help but thank the stars above over and over again for the wonderful life he was given - the precious family that he was able to have now thanks to many cats in his life that saw him, not as a mangy outsider, but as a kindhearted tom looking for a home. “What did I do to become so lucky?” He murmured to himself, out loud, as he buried his muzzle into his mate’s neck, smiling slightly as the quiet purrs and mews of their kittens hummed in his ears softly as his eyes closed yet again, resting there with his loved ones.
Talonfang woke up yawning, catching only a bit of what Sproutwhisker had said. She looked up drowsily and smiled at her kits. Beautiful she thought. She looked towards the sky and sent a silent prayer to Ripplewhisker, Ill take good care of Sproutwhisker and our kits, don't you fret! She groomed them, careful not to rouse Sproutwhisker.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:58 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(No worries)
As Ivorykit waited for him to choose, she licked one delicate paw and drew it over her soft fur where she could feel a piece of dirt. Being dirty bugged her almost as much as not being able to hear. She grinned as he batted te moss ball. The young kit across from her had chosen her favorite game ever! Mossball! With an excited squeak, the female kit pounced on the scrap. She speared the piece with her tiny claw and flung it at him.
Ivorykit's eyes sparkled as she watched the moss tumble toward Stagkit. She stayed on her paws, hopping from place to place. Moss ball's funl The female thought with happiness, all focus on the beetle gone.

((I was listening to the song I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes, and was like, this is totally them!))
Bumpy for @Socks
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang woke up yawning, catching only a bit of what Sproutwhisker had said. She looked up drowsily and smiled at her kits. Beautiful she thought. She looked towards the sky and sent a silent prayer to Ripplewhisker, Ill take good care of Sproutwhisker and our kits, don't you fret! She groomed them, careful not to rouse Sproutwhisker.
The black-furred male gave another yawn, stirring from his lightened slumber once more, watching as his beloved mate groomed their kittens. “Would you like me to get you something to eat, love?” He offered, giving the she-cat a gentle nuzzle, “You must be rather hungry from being kept inside with the little ones.” Sproutwhisker would do his best to stay on top of taking care of his family - it was his most important responsibility right now and he promised the stars above that he wouldn’t mess up anything. His whiskers twitched contently as he gazed down at the tiny mewling kittens in front of them. It would still be awhile until they’d open their eyes and see the world, but the new father was so excited for the future and seeing them grow up before him.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The black-furred male gave another yawn, stirring from his lightened slumber once more, watching as his beloved mate groomed their kittens. “Would you like me to get you something to eat, love?” He offered, giving the she-cat a gentle nuzzle, “You must be rather hungry from being kept inside with the little ones.” Sproutwhisker would do his best to stay on top of taking care of his family - it was his most important responsibility right now and he promised the stars above that he wouldn’t mess up anything. His whiskers twitched contently as he gazed down at the tiny mewling kittens in front of them. It would still be awhile until they’d open their eyes and see the world, but the new father was so excited for the future and seeing them grow up before him.
Talonfang grinned with kit mischief in her eyes. "A vole would be nice if you don't mind." She said. She groomed the kits once more and looked up at him with innocent eyes. She had an idea in mind. It was surprise for her mate and her kittens when they were born. (I'm currently working on it now)
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang grinned with kit mischief in her eyes. "A vole would be nice if you don't mind." She said. She groomed the kits once more and looked up at him with innocent eyes. She had an idea in mind. It was surprise for her mate and her kittens when they were born. (I'm currently working on it now)
“Your wish is my command, my beloved queen.” The male murmured, giving her an affectionate lick on the cheek before standing up and smiling at his family before heading out of the Nursery and into the clearing to fetch his mate a plump vole so that she could stay healthy and happy. Sproutwhisker was in a happy, content mood this morning and would do anything to keep his family as happy as he was now. He hummed to himself as he left Talonfang alone with their kittens, his tail swishing behind him with each step that he now took.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“Your wish is my command, my beloved queen.” The male murmured, giving her an affectionate lick on the cheek before standing up and smiling at his family before heading out of the Nursery and into the clearing to fetch his mate a plump vole so that she could stay healthy and happy. Sproutwhisker was in a happy, content mood this morning and would do anything to keep his family as happy as he was now. He hummed to himself as he left Talonfang alone with their kittens, his tail swishing behind him with each step that he now took.
Talonfang gently got up from her kits and licked them before moving an inch or two from the nest. She drew a claw and started scratching in the soil. After awhile she looked in satisfaction at her work. She quickly lay down with her kits and nudged them to keep nursing. She bubbled over with excitement, waiting to see Sproutwhiskers reaction to his surprise.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang gently got up from her kits and licked them before moving an inch or two from the nest. She drew a claw and started scratching in the soil. After awhile she looked in satisfaction at her work. She quickly lay down with her kits and nudged them to keep nursing. She bubbled over with excitement, waiting to see Sproutwhiskers reaction to his surprise.
Sproutwhisker was more than delighted when he was able to find a plump vole among the variety that was put before him when he went to the fresh-kill pile. He was not padding back to his mate, the limp carcass hanging from his jaws as the male happily went back into the den with a happy spring in his step and a smile on his maw. The young warrior rested the prey near the beloved female he loved with all his heart. “Here you go, my beautiful queen.” Sproutwhisker purred, “A fresh vole delivered personally to you by your handsome king.” As he opened his icy blue-hued eyes, he immediately noticed the markings in the dirt, so he crouched low to the ground, his gaze scanning over the words and drawings with his tail twitching behind him like a curious little kitten. The sight made him smile and emit a warm purr. “A beautiful family made by the perfect mother and mate.” The black-furred male purred, padding over to her and licking Talonfang’s forehead, “I love you it so much, almost as much as I love you though.”
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:45 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker was more than delighted when he was able to find a plump vole among the variety that was put before him when he went to the fresh-kill pile. He was not padding back to his mate, the limp carcass hanging from his jaws as the male happily went back into the den with a happy spring in his step and a smile on his maw. The young warrior rested the prey near the beloved female he loved with all his heart. “Here you go, my beautiful queen.” Sproutwhisker purred, “A fresh vole delivered personally to you by your handsome king.” As he opened his icy blue-hued eyes, he immediately noticed the markings in the dirt, so he crouched low to the ground, his gaze scanning over the words and drawings with his tail twitching behind him like a curious little kitten. The sight made him smile and emit a warm purr. “A beautiful family made by the perfect mother and mate.” The black-furred male purred, padding over to her and licking Talonfang’s forehead, “I love you it so much, almost as much as I love you though.”
A deep purr erupted from Talonfang at the praise. She munched happily on her vole and rubbed her head against Sproutwhisker. She nudged the vole towards Sproutwhisker and offered, "Want some?"
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

A deep purr erupted from Talonfang at the praise. She munched happily on her vole and rubbed her head against Sproutwhisker. She nudged the vole towards Sproutwhisker and offered, "Want some?"
“Sure, I haven’t anything to eat in awhile - I suppose I should keep up my strength too, eh?” He chuckled, purring as he took a small bite of the fresh vole that they shared, “I wonder what our kitten's favorite prey will be when they start eating meat for the first time.” Sproutwhisker choose to not argue with her about her deserving to eat more than he did, the last thing she needed was the stress and it wouldn’t hurt for him to eat too, even though he’d constantly worry about her and the five little ones for as long as he lived. He was a family man now and he had to get used to that responsibility. “I love you, I hope you know that.” He reminded Talonfang, licking his mate affectionately, “I don’t how I would survive without you by my side.”
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“Sure, I haven’t anything to eat in awhile - I suppose I should keep up my strength too, eh?” He chuckled, purring as he took a small bite of the fresh vole that they shared, “I wonder what our kitten's favorite prey will be when they start eating meat for the first time.” Sproutwhisker choose to not argue with her about her deserving to eat more than he did, the last thing she needed was the stress and it wouldn’t hurt for him to eat too, even though he’d constantly worry about her and the five little ones for as long as he lived. He was a family man now and he had to get used to that responsibility. “I love you, I hope you know that.” He reminded Talonfang, licking his mate affectionately, “I don’t how I would survive without you by my side.”
She rolled her eyes while smiling and chuckled, "How could I forget?" The tom was a bit on the clingy side but that didn't bother her. At least she knew he would be faithful. She was full and content and wanted him to be as well, "You would be just fine without me," she laughed. She was just poking at the tom, but realized he might take it seriously.

Last edited by SacredMadness; September 23rd, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Closed Thread