Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:34 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:20 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:20 PM

Old November 30th, 2023, 11:45 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Leafpelt, now on the form of an 8 moons old apprentice, as she was happy at that age, and now with no scars and full vision, ran directly to Brokenstar, stopping close to the boulder the cat was on. ''What's wrong?'' She meowed, ''Is it about Windclan?'' She said, remembering Mintkit, her kid. Even if her kit's death could make them be together again, she didn't wanted it to happen.

@BEAR.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Blazingstar]
Former WindClan Leader

Boy, oh boy. It'd been ages since the golden tabby was summoned. When was the last? A few moons ago when he discussed the recent rise of the Dusk Syndicate. That's right. Still. When time didn't seem to move here, the silence and rest seemed to drag on for ages and ages. He wouldn't complain.

The golden tom rose to his feet, gliding across the clearing to the summoning. His paws fell beside those of a familiar presence. It'd been years since he'd seen this one around.

"Grousestar, a pleasure to see you again, friend," Blazingstar spoke in the same confidence he held during his leadership and with the same beaming smile he always presented. Although, his tone was peaceful at last, none of the anger he held in his final moons was present.

@The Cannibal
[The boyyys!!]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 30th, 2023, 01:48 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Lilycreek and Kestrelskies arrive.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old November 30th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[CENTER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[Blazingstar]
Former WindClan Leader

Boy, oh boy. It'd been ages since the golden tabby was summoned. When was the last? A few moons ago when he discussed the recent rise of the Dusk Syndicate. That's right. Still. When time didn't seem to move here, the silence and rest seemed to drag on for ages and ages. He wouldn't complain.

The golden tom rose to his feet, gliding across the clearing to the summoning. His paws fell beside those of a familiar presence. It'd been years since he'd seen this one around.

"Grousestar, a pleasure to see you again, friend," Blazingstar spoke in the same confidence he held during his leadership and with the same beaming smile he always presented. Although, his tone was peaceful at last, none of the anger he held in his final moons was present.

@The Cannibal
[The boyyys!!]

Grousestar
Former Skyclan leader. A brown furred tabby tom with green eyes.

A familiar voice, and then a familiar sight took shape next to him, causing the tom, who lacked all of the grey fur he had towards the end of his life, to stand and give a friendly headbutt to the golden tom's shoulder. "Blazingstar! What a sight for sore eyes my friend, it feels like it's been ages," his voice purred out warmly while he settled back down, tail wrapping around his paws.

"And good timing too, I can't say that an announcement like this seems like good news at all. All paws on deck. What do you think it could be?" Grousestar tilted his head, curious to hear what the other former leader might muse as the cause for this change of atmosphere around the starry camp. He hadn't been keeping up with the latest news at all, so he hoped the other tom might have more of a clue than he did.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 30th, 2023, 02:30 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ Hey! You're being mentioned because at some point,
you roleplayed in StarClan!
If you do not want to be involved in this, simply ignore this.
This plot is optional, we just wanted to make sure
StarClan roleplayers had the opportunity to react to the border situation. ]

Camp was just within sight.

Brokenstar wasted no time as he passed through the entrance, muscles rippling as he bounded across the clearing. StarClan did not have an official meeting spot, a product of never needing it. In paradise, what could go wrong?

A lot, apparently. He sprang onto one of the various boulders to give himself a vantage point over the camp. It wasn't as tall as the Highpeak, but it'd do in a pinch. "StarClan!" His voice resonated throughout the clearing, a sonic boom that echoed off the ancient rocks and into long-forgotten crevices. He WOULD be heard, even if those who chose to lay adrift in death refused to heed his call. "Gather around! We have a situation at the border and I want every abled-pawed cat at the ready."

If they failed to rise to this occasion, they might as well fade into obscurity. Brokenstar would give everyone a chance to gather before he continued. He wanted to make sure cats were listening and prepared to do whatever was necessary - the fate of StarClan might depend on it.

[ @Hexict @Teggy @Ludicrous Lunacy @Moonsong12 @goddess of ducks @Brunch @Autumnblaze @doghouse @slick @Empress Of Evil @Random Melody @HwangHarin @Gusty @Mango @Static @Reverie @monfang @NightWarrior4Life @Deerlie @Ghostly Cristalline @Momotaro @lionpaw @wickedvirtues @BurghPenguin @Ag75 -- GONE @Floa @Barnabas @Leucos @Role @spade @FadedChez @seasalt @Radler @Ace @Bracken12 @.:Virgo:. @Senorita*Moon @Moon Lily @Branch of Life @Catherine @Lionstar-sushi @wren @Kiramclome @Aquilex @The Cannibal @Silvershadow @lone @Dust @BEAR. @Terrestrial @MEAT ANGELS @Starfall @Dark Flame @Sorrow @The Shadow Flower @Quasar @Storm Flower @Abyssopelagic @Estelle @teddy. @StealthWarrior @sootsplashed @vampire @Willowfern @lucidense @Dovesong @~WallyDarling~ @PEPPERMINT~ @Roseleader @nocturnal @crumbl @Neso @Cobra @rudolph @Panda1440 @~Fierce~ @Flashtail @JackFrost_17 @celeste @Jade13 @staurn @Lavender'fur @Fawnhearted @|+|Lemon'Heart|+| @Peril @Galaxy_ @ChillCat @Lightningpelt @zoefussell @Singing Jay @Akira @FriedChicken @Rapid @gs29513 @forest @Dirtfur @~Sayonara~ @Spartan-117 @Oobleck @xOrchidfrost @The_Pirate_Queen @Bluestar3235 @wolfie @Flaming Ice @Little_fawn @birdie @SpiritedWarrior @sock @Lakestorm @SplashyLumi @peppermintbubble. @Red'fur @endlessskies @RavensCall @SPR1NKLEKIT @WhitesilverQueen @Bean. @Zei @peach @Pluto! @Bean_The_Transformer @Captain @MockingRabbit
@forgotten_dreamer. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @marshy @Caspian @mooncake @Spookez. @zeebles @Rose @Partypooper @Rani @ChaosBringer. @Sunii @Katiethewolfchild @SuspiciousMindz @sNazzy @Zero @Crumbleless @Fawn @Dovekit12 @judas @Fel @Brooklyn Trees @NightWarrior4Life @Static @Jingle @graves @Dreams of forever @AbsurdJinx @Lawlipop @Rosesplash @Bandido @Darky @Ivy @Gone @RedHead @Tundra @fresh @Charmer @217 @reddykins @SacredMadness @aleka! @Tavvi @XxxStarClanxxX @Mauve @|+sari+| @vellichor @~Silverkit~ @nykyrian @lio @Moonraven @Undertaker @kittygirl @CheetahPelt @TeamFlowstream! @dino. @Space Cat @DarkNight @~dust~ @Elementals @Wings @Sneakyfox55 @Blackeye @Arie @chaton @Cave @tye @TheNyanCatMinecart @-Ash- @Floofy Ash @pidgeon @Shade. @Confuzzled.Lynx @ghostwriter @vampy @jayfeather21 @Fletcher @ophelia @Yeeter @Sunnystripe @carmen @poppy @windtail @Raven~ @Ikoria the Wolf Pup @Willie Warf @Sakura. @fernmass @puppeteer @The Doctor @bunnie @Silvershadow13 @Luvelle @KittyloverWV @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @NettleKit @Ymir @Eyclore @sol. @Lillith @Supersabre @GhostlyStarfinder @FrostyGalaxy @poet. ]
Yellow ran over

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 30th, 2023, 03:10 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Ashpaw appeared to hear Brokenstar. "What happened?" she asked, her fluffy white tail flicking nervously.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 30th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

It had been a long time since Blackfoot had emerged from his spot in starclan, ony because of Brokenstar's beckon. He didn't like being in the feilds. He nevrf really liked the fact he didn't have to do anything, so he hid himself away.

Worried, the older starclan cat trotted over to the leader. "Brokenstar," he greeted. "What is it? I have been here for many moons, and all has been peaceful. What happened?" the black and white cat inquired

[ @BEAR. ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:57 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vinekit

Vinekit padded over slowly, ready to dash away at any second.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Rosepaw
She/Her | The Plague Maiden

From the depths of her misery, from the darkness of the den she'd called a home for so long, arose a WindClanner long forgotten by all except two. She was no one of note, after all. Rosepaw had not been one to demand attention in life, and neither in death. Those who she wished attention from were not up here in StarClan. No. She'd just have to wait.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old November 30th, 2023, 07:37 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

- @Bear

Lightningscar ran up to the group being called by brokenstar. “What’s up?”

Pixel by Zombhood on DA