Today 04:05 PM

Old June 20th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Eveningpaw shook her head, taking a seat and wrapping her tail around her paws. "I got worried that with the wind change the mouse would know I was there. So I charged at it." She looked sheepishly up at her mentor, "probably not be so impatient." She shrugged with a smile on her face, while the apprentice was quick to get exasperated with herself she was also quick to get over her feelings of anger. She sighed, jumping up to her paws. "Let me try again!" She pointed her ears towards a deeper part of the forest. The immense amount of shade would be sure to hide lots of juicy prey. She padded carefully, trying not to step on any twigs or branches to alert the prey. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a vole hunting for seeds himself. She smiled, taking a deep breath to try and calm herself. Hopefully this time she would be victorious. She lowered herself into the hunters crouch once again and sprung forward. This time, she did her best to stay on track but despite her best efforts the large she-cat still slanted to the right a bit. However, it wasn't enough to miss her target. She grabbed the vole giving a swift bite to the neck. Finally! "Look Softbriar!" She turned back to her mentor.
Softbriar listened to Eveningpaw explain. They were glad their apprentice was quick to calm down, hunting and frustration didn't mix very well. "Right. If the wind shifts, don't be so hasty." They chuckled at the younger cat's enthusiasm to try again, even some warriors couldn't move past failure so fast. They allowed Eveningpaw to take the lead through the forest, staying crouched and quiet as they followed. They were sure she would get this next piece of prey. They smelt the vole before they spotted it and it seemed Eveningpaw also noticed it. Her next movements weren't perfect, but they worked. "Great job!" Their white speckled tail swished as they spoke their congratulations, their pride clear in their smile. "You're a natural already!" Now, they supposed they should do some hunting of their own, eight working paws were better than 4, after all. So, they turned to listen around. If one vole was looking for seed here, there might be more. "Sense anything else here?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 20th, 2020, 10:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Ferretleap allowed her to hit him and Tried to do a quick pat on Her head. If it hit it was only to show he could have hit her and would have done no real damage.
Ferretleap had easily wacked her on the head, she wanted to pull back, but then tried the move he showed Ivorypaw, she tried rolled under his paw trying to hook his feet as she attempted to roll out of the way.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 20th, 2020, 11:01 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ferretleap had easily wacked her on the head, she wanted to pull back, but then tried the move he showed Ivorypaw, she tried rolled under his paw trying to hook his feet as she attempted to roll out of the way.
Ferretleap hit the ground and rolled on his belly. He was letting her test her skills for now.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 20th, 2020, 11:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ferretleap hit the ground and rolled on his belly. He was letting her test her skills for now.
Ivorypaw then attempted to gently rake her sheathed claws on his belly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 20th, 2020, 11:28 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw then attempted to gently rake her sheathed claws on his belly.
Ferretleap jumped up, “So you get it all now, so now do you really want to fight? Or do you want me to keep going easy one you?” He was getting kinda bored.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 21st, 2020, 01:31 AM
Mysterious....

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Pinepaw decided to ignore the silly nickname and move on.
"Hunting seems fine.." she mewed and headed into camp. She wasn't particularly enthusiastic about tomorrow but at least now she could get a good night's sleep.
"I'm going to go to the apprentices' den." she told her mentor and took off....

@Shimm
Old June 21st, 2020, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ferretleap jumped up, “So you get it all now, so now do you really want to fight? Or do you want me to keep going easy one you?” He was getting kinda bored.
Ivorypaw had been pretty sure she was going easy on him,” I’m ready for this to be more challenging.” she meowed.

Old June 21st, 2020, 01:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"Paws evenly spaced for good weight evening, crouch lower, but don't drag against the ground, tail down, same deal with touch the ground."
Breezehen showed her each step and how to do it and in turn waited for her to follow through, assisting with her tail as needed. "And that's about it for the crouch itself. Once you're comfortable, let me see you creep around before we try to catch something."

@Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw being an obedient bean, corrected her crouch to Breezehen’s requirements before awkwardly attempting to creep forward not feeling very confident about how she was doing it.

Old June 21st, 2020, 01:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

A purr escaped Pinepuff. "Oh of course darling!" The brown tabby agreed green eyes watching Cherrybubble. Starching was a good idea... Especially with her shoulder, so the fluff-ball decided to join in on the starches. "Dry as leaf-fall." She joked tail waving behind her as she got ready for their run. "Now, shall we show each other who's the best warrior?" Pinepuff asked. She already knew the answer. Cherry was bound to beat her there and climb faster then her. Pine wasn't that good at running and knew she'd be worse with her injuries. Yet, she wasn't going to voice that. "I'll let you do the honors of counting us off darling." The fluffy tabby purred slightly.

Cherrybubble shook out her pelt once more before crouching down, getting into a readying stance to burst off into a run. Of course, she knew Pinepuff wasn't quite in the best shape at the moment, and while she was competitive, Cherrybubble wasn't going to let her dear fluff-ball fall behind. She would keep pace, even if that meant she didn't get to show off her mad good warrior skills. She could do that another day, Pinepuff wasn't going anywhere. Besides, Cherrybubble assumed Pinepuff had seen her skills at some point anyways, it would've been impossible not to, Cherrybubble had been all over the place her entire life.
"Alright, threeeee, twooooo, ONE!" Cherrybubble took off, but then skidded to a slower pace so that she could judge Pinepuff's pace and match it. And then, well... to the cliffs they would go.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 21st, 2020, 02:51 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

"I'll certainly be watching!" Buzztuft called out to Foxbound as the she-cat had already begun climbing up a tree. What was she planning on doing? Well, apparently get herself killed was the answer as a bird flew out, soon followed by Foxbound, claws unsheathed and ready to catch it. Buzztuft's eyes widened as the ginger cat actually landed the kill, returning to the ground safely.
"An amazing performance for sure, but not all too surprising coming from such an amazing cat." Casting a wink, Buzztuft watched as Foxbound seemingly cut herself off as she was about to hand over the catch to her. Maybe her words were actually working? Foxbound certainly seemed a bit more... open. She still seemed to be trying to hide her feelings, though. What reason would she have to do that? Buzztuft didn't care, though. Some cats took longer to get around to than others. Foxbound in particular seemed to have something against her words... but... unless she was outright yelled at, she would just assume it was working beneath the surface. That seemed to be the case already. "And yes, I'm not that hungry. It was just a nice gesture for you!" With a soft laugh, Buzztuft turned away, intentionally flicking her tail towards Foxbound as she scurried off into a nearby bush. "Just wait until you see what I've got planned next though. You'll be stunned by the sheer awesomeness of this!"
Buzztuft scanned over the bush she ran to, double checking to make sure it was suitable for her plan. And, well, it all seemed perfect. This would surely one-up her last stunt! Turning back to Foxbound, Buzztuft meowed with some enthusiasm. "Ready?" As soon as she spoke, the she-cat swiped her paw at the bush, causing it to shake... and soon after, many small butterflies came fluttering out. Heading back towards the other she-cat, she gave Foxbound a slight bump with her paw, a smile brightly showing on her expression. "See, isn't it amazing? I only save such a pretty view for a pretty cat like you."

Foxbound gave a huff as Buzztuft continued with the compliments once again, just rolling her eyes and turning her head away. "Well uh..... I appreciate the gesture but this is not the right time or place." She meowed, continuing to avoid the she-cat's gaze.
Though as Buzztuft suddenly ran into a bush, Foxbound had to look, her curiosity getting the better of her need to act indifferent. She watched with wide orange eyes as the butterflies fluttered up from the bush in a flurry of wings and colors. Ears flattening, Foxbound turned her gaze towards Buzztuft as the she-cat emerged from the bush with yet another compliment.
GAH! It's like she's got a way with these... compliments. Foxbound found that Buzztuft's flirting didn't seem like bad flirting like her father's had been. It didn't feel infected or like it was going to swallow her up. Just a little annoying but otherwise... it actually felt... nice to be complimented. Nice to know that someone was paying attention to you.... Wait... this was how flirting worked. No no no no. It pulled you in and made you think it was good, but really it was evil. Then how did Buzztuft make it seem like she had such a good handle on it? Like she could control it? Foxbound didn't know, but there was certainly more going on here than she understood. She wouldn't let her walls down yet, no. She couldn't let the flirting infect her. But maybe.... just maybe.... Buzztuft had a well enough ability to control the flirting so it was good. Clean. Fun even. Foxbound just had to learn more. Yeah. That was it. Learn more. Maybe then.... just maybe then... she could be more friendly towards Buzztuft instead of being... standoffish. "Wow uh... yeah... Butterflies sure are.... flutter-y." She meowed with a slight smile. Wow. And that was how you did it. Good job Fox.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.