Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:51 AM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 03:34 AM
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:24 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:23 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 02:49 AM

Old March 4th, 2022, 12:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ [ @SourCream ( just mentioning so you know what's happening ) ]

➢ The tall dark-furred tomcat was still situated in the back of the crowd with Lynxfall, Shadepaw and Ryepaw once the clan meeting started to go downhill (as usual). Snowleap didn’t even know how it all started, but all he had heard was a young molly apprentice begin to start screaming and yowling at Kestrelstar like a bee-brained lunatic. Oh Starclan, could Riverclan ever have a normal meeting? With these cats? No way! Wormbite soon stepped in and began to give Cloverpaw an earful - which Snowleap thought was rightfully deserved, but he kept his mouth shut. Everything seemed to be handled well enough… however, the oriental longhair’s eyes widened with utter shock as the shecat fell forward and seemingly collapsed in front of everyone, going limp on the ground. The young shield was frozen, not really knowing how to react. Upon Kestrelstar’s voice, Snowleap looked up to meet the gray-furred tomcat’s gaze as he ordered him to get the unconscious molly back to the apprentice’s den. Standing up, the tall tomcat hurried through the crowd on quiet paws as they approached Cloverpaw’s limp body as the clan leader gave her a swift check over. “Yes, Kestrelstar,” They said, dipping his head politely to his superior, sniffing the youth before he gently picked up the Riverclan apprentice by the scruff and pulled her over his back with a quick simple heave of his head. He was no medicine cat, but regardless, the quiet shield made sure to support the molly carefully as he turned around. “Pardon me,” Snowleap meowed respectfully as he stepped through the crowd of clanmates, making sure Cloverpaw didn’t slip off of him as headed towards the Riverclan apprentice’s den. How fun this was.

[ will be continued in the apprentice den thread ]
Old March 4th, 2022, 07:05 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Pebble paw chanted the new warriors name.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old March 4th, 2022, 08:21 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Dimshard stands beside Ravenclaw and Coralsplash, waiting for someone to talk to them. Dimshard is the cat who is between the two brothers, while Coralsplash has his head tilted back as he chants Petuniafire's name loudly.
(Open!)
Old March 4th, 2022, 09:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Angelique

Blizzardsky gave a loud purr as his warrior daughter joined him," I am so proud of you." he meowed deciding to focus on his daughter instead of the apprentice who was blatantly wrong, Sootstar was alive and well, atleast as of a couple of moons ago he was alive. He gently nuzzled his daughter, wondering where Heronflight was, she just missed this important moment in their daughters life.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird wanted so badly to drag a paw across her face and let out a sigh of exasperation. What was with everyone thinking it was a good idea to interrupt and cause chaos in meetings? At least Dimshard had actually listened to her, if he hadn't that would have been embarrassing and she probably would've just died inside. At least she had actually said something, a couple of moons ago she would've just kept her mouth shut and let some other cat handle it. She had slowly been getting over her anxiety a bit, but it was still bad. At least she could talk to her Clanmates if they were doing something wrong as long as everyone wasn't staring at her. Yep. Definite progress, maybe she should just leave it there?

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 4th, 2022, 09:25 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

The young warrior called out his congratulations to Petuniafire. Even as Cloverpaw continued on, Codwhisper tried to keep his attention up to Kestrelstar. He yawned exaggeratedly. Since his own mentor struggles through his apprenticeship, Codwhisper had taken the issue of disappearing mentors fairly personally as his own cause of sorts. Seeing apprentices act so out-of-paw was no doubt a consequence of his clanmates' apparent lack of responsibility in training the future warriors of the clan, but all the same with a blatant disrespect for every cat around her, it was difficult to want to advocate for the apprentice.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; March 4th, 2022 at 11:11 PM.
Old March 4th, 2022, 10:12 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Snowleap came to remove the unconscious apprentice, Kestrelstar gave a snort towards Oaksong. "RiverClan has never been weak, Oaksong. Sootstar was not fit to lead, yes, but he gave RiverClan many wonderful moons of service under Lionstorm when he was his deputy. Do not soil his or RiverClans name." His own opinions on the former RiverClan leader aside, Kestrelstar would not just stand by and allow his Clanmates to call their home weak when they were nothing of the sort. With one pointed glance towards the warrior, Kestrelstar turned to glance at Petuniafire who was now sitting near Blizzardsky. He dipped his head as a sort of apology for how chaotic the meeting had delved into before resuming his place atop the Streamstone.

"I want all cats to hear me now," he called, deciding to speak on this now. "A meeting is not the time nor place to air out personal grievances, nor is a warrior ceremony any place for interruptions. If you have something you must speak with me about, you can do so in my den. If your mentor is not at the meeting, you can look for them afterwards." Sweeping his yellow gaze across the crowd, he hoped that his stern voice and firm words would sink into the Clan. It was honestly embarrassing, and made him worried about Gatherings. He did not need any more warriors making fools out of RiverClan.

With that piece said, Kestrelstar let silence hang in the air for a moment longer before continuing. "Now, there are a few more things I would like to discuss. I have not heard any word on Goosefury, and while I ask that you continue to keep your eyes out for him, RiverClan needs to have all of its shields present." Another realization that Plumstorm was still not here, and it clawed at him. "Taking Goosefury's place will be Shimmerbird
[ @NinjaBloss ]. Over the last moon alone she was been vital in flushing out threats stemming as far as cats without our on Clan to outsiders trespassing. I believe she will do excellent in her new role."
Giving a nod to the she-cat, he allowed a moment to pass for those to call out congratulatory yowls and exclamations - she definitely deserved it for all the hard work she had been putting into the Clan.

Truthfully, Kestrelstar had hoped to never replace Goosefury. Part of him felt it was too soon, and insinctually his gaze searched for Rowanmist among the crowd. If the tom was here, the leader was certain he'd have something to say about this. About waiting for Goosefury to show up, about going to search for him. And the leader wanted to... but so many cats went missing from RiverClan on a consistent basis that if the leader searched for every single one, his paws would be run to the bone before the day was over.

Another heartbeat or two, and then Kestrelstar cleared his throat. "It has also come to my attention that it has been nearly a moon since your demotion, Horsepaw
[ @InsertCoolNameHere ]."
Yellow eyes locating the tom, he watched him momentarily before his yellow gaze flickered to Sparrowskip. "Sparrowskip [ @marshall ], would you say that he has completed his duties and has learned his lesson and should be reinstated as a warrior?" The tip of the leaders tail flicked back and forth as he awaited an answer.

Last edited by spade; March 4th, 2022 at 10:14 PM.
Old March 4th, 2022, 10:17 PM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

{OPEN}
Breezestrike looked at Kestrelstar. Horsepaw. He'd never really met that cat, but who cares. He glanced at his paws. He wanted an apprentice... a cat to train. Breezestrike wrapped his tail around his paws as he looked around. He wanted to talk to someone.

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me
Old March 5th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

-Horsepaw-

So, this was it? This would decide whether or not he would remain an apprentice. This was the deciding factor in which he got to train Pebblepaw and maybe, just maybe getting his kits and the clans respect back. He just hoped that Sparrowskip wouldn't say no. How embarrassing to be denied a promotion in front of the class. But it was up to them.

The golden tom straightened his posture. He looked at Pebblepaw and gave a her a sympathetic look, just in case. It wasn't fair for her, almost a moon he hadn't trained her, yet she was still his apprentice, he was very grateful for that.

@corgigirl

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old March 5th, 2022, 02:47 AM

Petuniafire's name rang in her voice with the rest as Honeystream celebrated the new warrior. Yet again, things were as bad as a badger's den. Hearing Oaksongs words, she bristled.

"Getting rid of? Get ahold of yourself." She's muttered under her breath. Yes, the apprentice was dramatic, but this attitude of "ridding" of clan members was ridiculous.

Watching Snowleap carry the young cat, green eyes followed. She felt a tear in remaining and helping. For a brief moment she wondered what her leader would want... On one paw helping could be seen as supportive....or on the other as if she didn't care about his words.

Mulling over the thought for a moment she glanced at her leader, gave a small nod and turned to help Snowleap. While she wasn't asked, his job wasn't easy. Hopefully Kestrelstar would understand. For one reason or another, his approval was important to her. She figured to help them come back.

(( @masquerade @SourCream ))

Last edited by Carmela; March 5th, 2022 at 02:56 AM.