by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM

Old March 11th, 2021, 01:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Badgerpaw growled. This stupid rogue had it all wrong. He wasn't tossed away, because he was weak.The fact that he was stronger than anything. "Then your stupid to not have heard what mom said before she left me. She said she couldn't keep me, because I would end up cruel and vicious like father. I was the strongest one. Mother saw that. She thought me a danger and got rid of me.", he meowed. Baderpaw let out a growl. "I'm already trained to fight with claws unsheathed just like a real battle, so if you don't want to be shredded you leave right now. If you lay a claw on me I'll be sure to bring you to my leader.", he growled.

// @gs2513; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 11th, 2021, 02:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Keep telling yourself that. Keeping lying and telling yourself that you're special. Because let me tell you something. Your clan doesn't care about you the cat. They just care about you, the body to hunt and fight. Fox snorted, before padding smoothly to stand nose to nose with his brother. At the threats he snorted, then laughed, filling the clearing with the mocking sounds. If I touch you? Really? Then I shouldn't do this, or this, or this, or THIS! he giggled, poking his brother gently at first and then harder, until on the final, loud word he was flinging his claws at his brothers shoulder with all his might. @Angelique
Old March 11th, 2021, 02:24 PM

Badgerpaw felt claws hit him. Now he had every right to attack. The tom felt blood go down his face. The larger tom attempted to nicely grab his neck, but not enough to kill him. Oh no not right now. He might as well have fun with this. If his teeth met he would send him flying over towards the nearest tree. Oh how he would love for his body to hit the trunk and break.

// @gs29513; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 11th, 2021, 02:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Fox had underestimated his brother quite a bit. He felt his whole body heaved into the air and thrown, something that was quite a new, and unwelcome, feeling to say the least. He thumped against a tree with a shattering blow, and he slumped to the ground, unmoving. He wasn't dead, and in a moment he attempted to get to his feet, blood dripping from a wound in the back of his head, his left hind leg at an unnatural angle. The pain was excruciating and he was unable to stay standing, collapsing in a crumpled heap at the base of the tree as blood dripped from his head and leg, although he let out a grating snarl. @Angelique
Old March 11th, 2021, 02:36 PM

Badgerpaw watched as his Brother crashed u against the tree. The sight of blood caused his eyes to slit. He never new how good it felt to feel blood. Soon all the blood of every rogue would be staining the ground. Including that no good mother of his. She better stay in hiding or he would show her no mercy just the same. "I gave you a warning to leave. You didn't take it.", he meowed. Whenever he tried to get up he attempted to knock him right down.

// @gs29513; \\

Old March 11th, 2021, 05:28 PM
You're stuck with me

I see........why mom got rid.......of you. Fox forced out, gasping for breath as he struggled to stand again. He was shoved back down again, and he tried again, struggling and laboring and being shoved down again. Eventually he settled for trying to claw his brother from his prone position, his blows weak and unreliable. @Angelique
Old March 11th, 2021, 05:50 PM

Badgerpaw looked at him with disgust. "I see who mom was protecting you from. She was protecting you from me!", he growled. The tom saw his miserable attempts to get him. He looked at his throat. This time this one would be permanent. Badgerpaw wanted hi to suffer for a few minutes more. He didn't deserved to get healed.

// @gs29513; \\

Old March 12th, 2021, 09:23 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

// Open!

Stagkit poked his head out of a bush, looking around once, twice, three times before slowly coming out into the open. He did it! He was out in the territory! The three-legged tom grinned to himself as he shook the dirt and twigs out of his fur. That´ll show his denmates! The tom knew that the territory could be dangerous for kits, but if he died that just meant he wasnt strong enough to be in Shadowclan. In his eyes, this was a way to prove both to himself and his clanmates that he was good enough to be in the clan. Hobbling over to a tree, he hooked his claws into the bark before slowly starting to try and climb it, falling several times before he eventually pulled himself onto a low-hanging branch that was about a fox-length away from the ground. Though it certainly wasnt that high compared to the other branches of the very same tree, it was a huge accomplishment to him. Since he only had three legs, many things were much harder for him, and that included climbing. Chest heaving as he gasped for breath, he leaned his back against the trunk and gazed out into the forest, watching for anything or anyone that might be out there.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old March 14th, 2021, 08:54 AM
You're stuck with me

Fluffing out his fur as he left camp, Shrewstep padded deeper into the territory. Sniffing the air he continued to one of his favorite hunting spots. He got a bit muddy sometimes, but it was a good place for frogs, if you were fast enough. The ditch was full of thick mud, covered in a sheen of water, and as he padded carefully forward he saw a few small bumps and bubbles move slowly. The frogs were still sleepy from the cold of leafbare, and you had to wade in to get them, but if you found them they were easy prey. It's a bit disgusting, but the frogs are ALWAYS here. he commented to Berrypaw, before dipping his front paws into the edge of the mud and feeling around. @MaplePaww
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:15 AM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Badgerpaw looked at him with disgust. "I see who mom was protecting you from. She was protecting you from me!", he growled. The tom saw his miserable attempts to get him. He looked at his throat. This time this one would be permanent. Badgerpaw wanted hi to suffer for a few minutes more. He didn't deserved to get healed.

// @gs29513; \\
You are........an awful cat. I hope........your clan realizes......who you are.....and gets rid of you............like mom did. Fox choked, his eyes bright in pain. He lashed out weakly but hit only air, and eventually he lay still, breathing shallowly, resigned to what his brother was going to do.