Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:57 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 05:52 AM

Old March 23rd, 2021, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Shadowledge

Falconkit stumbled in after
Old March 24th, 2021, 01:57 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Marigoldpaw slunk forward, her golden pelt was flecked with dirt and her claws had earned a reddish tint. Her lime eyes danced with annoyance and anger. The Windclan kitties had decided to strike at Shadowclan again, and while Marigoldpaw was starting to respect some (one) of them she was still angry at the attack.

Hopefully that was what this meeting was about, that way they could figure out a way to get revenge...

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; March 24th, 2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar stared down at her clan with an unreadable expression. They seemed worried about something, she didn't care to figure out why. She had too much work to get done right now.

"I don't feel like explaining what happened at the Gathering if you didn't come. Ask your clanmates, I'm sure they'll tell those who remained behind. More importantly, several of you fought very well during the fight, I noticed a few WindClan bodies after the fight. Well done." She paused there, frowning thoughtfully as she looked at some of her cats with a hint of scorn in her serious gaze.

"Some of you, and you know who you are, for whatever reason decided to act like soft cowards during the fight, even more of you tried to play nice with them while we were invading the territory. Trying to run, trying to befriend those damn rabbits!!! I was thinking about punishing you, publicly, but you see that doesn't seem to be getting any point across so I'm going to try something else. If you want to act like weak prey I'm going to treat you like prey. Some point in time, it could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could be moons from now, I'm going to hunt you.. or maybe something you care about, I haven't decided yet. Either way, I'm going to hurt you so very bad that you'll never forget it, I'm going to make you remember the price of being weak. You can run, be the pathetic, sniveling, worms that I know you are, or you can stay and take whatever I dish out like a real ShadowClan cat." She needed to take her methods up a step, her clan was getting softer and softer by the day.

"WindClan's leader has returned to them, for the time being, we will leave them be. I want no one on their territory. As enjoyable as it might become to beat on the bunnies when they're down and we might literally eradicate them and that will bore me. I'm not done making them regret ever stepping foot on ShadowClan's territory and humiliating us." Her pride wouldn't allow her to simply stop, there was no enough was enough with her. Dawnstar didn't have many limits for much of anything. "You have some time to rest and recover, enjoy it. While it lasts." She'd naturally be scheming as she often did, whether she actually included ShadowClan into any of her plans was unlikely. She still didn't trust much of anyone in this clan.

"I have some cereominies to do. Mintkit [ @jayfeather21 ] Silentkit [ @ChillCat ] Gingerkit [ @Rockfall ] Whisperkit [ @Slushie ] Fallowkit [ @spade ] Venomkit [ @Exis ] and Frostkit [ @MooingPanda ]. You are all long overdue for an apprentice ceremony. "

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 24th, 2021, 02:57 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar stared down at her clan with an unreadable expression. They seemed worried about something, she didn't care to figure out why. She had too much work to get done right now.

"I don't feel like explaining what happened at the Gathering if you didn't come. Ask your clanmates, I'm sure they'll tell those who remained behind. More importantly, several of you fought very well during the fight, I noticed a few WindClan bodies after the fight. Well done." She paused there, frowning thoughtfully as she looked at some of her cats with a hint of scorn in her serious gaze.

"Some of you, and you know who you are, for whatever reason decided to act like soft cowards during the fight, even more of you tried to play nice with them while we were invading the territory. Trying to run, trying to befriend those damn rabbits!!! I was thinking about punishing you, publicly, but you see that doesn't seem to be getting any point across so I'm going to try something else. If you want to act like weak prey I'm going to treat you like prey. Some point in time, it could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could be moons from now, I'm going to hunt you.. or maybe something you care about, I haven't decided yet. Either way, I'm going to hurt you so very bad that you'll never forget it, I'm going to make you remember the price of being weak. You can run, be the pathetic, sniveling, worms that I know you are, or you can stay and take whatever I dish out like a real ShadowClan cat." She needed to take her methods up a step, her clan was getting softer and softer by the day.

"WindClan's leader has returned to them, for the time being, we will leave them be. I want no one on their territory. As enjoyable as it might become to beat on the bunnies when they're down and we might literally eradicate them and that will bore me. I'm not done making them regret ever stepping foot on ShadowClan's territory and humiliating us." Her pride wouldn't allow her to simply stop, there was no enough was enough with her. Dawnstar didn't have many limits for much of anything. "You have some time to rest and recover, enjoy it. While it lasts." She'd naturally be scheming as she often did, whether she actually included ShadowClan into any of her plans was unlikely. She still didn't trust much of anyone in this clan.

"I have some cereominies to do. Mintkit [ @jayfeather21 ] Silentkit [ @ChillCat ] Gingerkit [ @Rockfall ] Whisperkit [ @Slushie ] Fallowkit [ @spade ] Venomkit [ @Exis ] and Frostkit [ @MooingPanda ]. You are all long overdue for an apprentice ceremony. "

@Stormpoppy, you are Leopardkit's adopted mother, so if you want to rp with her, you can)

Leopardkit was mad. How come she couldn't be a apprentice and they could!

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old March 24th, 2021, 02:58 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw's eyes widened. What was Dawnstar turning into?

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw was a bit scared at the warning Dawnstar had said. No one was that mean were they? Then again, Dawnstar had needed a force or two to let her into the clan.
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:03 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Undertaker

Larkwing growled softly. "But that's so stupid!" She hissed, a little louder than she should have.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:09 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Goldenclaw discreetly rolled his eyes. As usual, Dawnstar couldn't speak without trying to threaten her Clanmates. What was Icestar thinking, choosing her as deputy? Still, he bit his to tongue and watched, wondering what poor suckers would have to deal with new apprentices.

Last edited by Akira; March 24th, 2021 at 03:09 PM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Wolfstrike was furious at Dawnstar. She had not participated in the battle, but she knew that Shadowclan did not need to take over Windclan. And to punish those that were correct? That was too much to bear. Right then and there, Wolfstrike decided that if Dawnstar died, she wouldn't care the least. She wanted to shred that excuse for a leader, but knew that she could not do it in public. Wolfstrike huffed, glared at Dawnstar for another moment, and stormed off to the warriors den.
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:14 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Nightfur smirked as he listened to the meeting. He knew he fought well in the battle. The scars proved it. Giving a glance at the others he found some weren't harmed. For some reason he hadn't believed the Shadowclan Leader's words, but seeing them now... he did see some that looked unharmed.

Then he heard Silentkit's name. Were they becoming an Apprentice? They were! He got up and pricked his ears.

Gorsesong looked up at the Leader and gave a 'tsk' of annoyance. He had better things to do than get caught up in useless fighting. And what for? Greed? Envy? He felt his fur begin to stand as he heard Dawnstar speak of the cats that were 'acting like prey' and almost yowled with anger. It wasn't their fault they were smart enough to know that all of ShadowClan could go to crap if they continued fighting! He huffed, curling his tail around his paws and licking his fur until it laid decently flat.

Even if he was angry at Dawnstar getting on her bad side personally wasn't something he wanted. He knew better than to mess with her.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; March 24th, 2021 at 03:15 PM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Frogpaw watched in his opinion silentkit and venom kit where to weak to be apprentices but he wasn’t going to say that out right no that would be stupid. New apprentices where good though as it meant more warriors in the future

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance