Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

C L O V E R K I T
She/He/They ~ 5 Moons ~ ShadowClan Kit
Purrks: N/A
A small dark brown tabby with green eyes
and a long tail

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Cloverkit sat in the clearing, his gaze flickering from cat to cat. Her fluffy tabby fur blew against the soft breeze passing through the clearing, and their green eyes were sharp. They landed on a cat who was still a stranger to her - Rookpaw. Rookpaw had just recently joined Cloverkit's home clan of ShadowClan, and if he remembered correctly, she was a fish [A RiverClanner].
He was always curious on how a cat could love water so much. It made no sense to them. Neverless, she was clanmates now. The tiny brown tabby fluffed up her fur before trotting over to the former fish. She smiled, her green eyes wide. "Hello! Name's Cloverkit! Rookpaw, right? Heard you used to be a fish. How in StarClan did your clan like water?" he inquired, sitting himself down. He licked his chest to brush it down before it puffing back up. They blinked in annoyance before turning back to see if Rookpaw would say anything.

[ @alec - Rook ~ I think I did an okay starter]

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with grey eyes
rookpaw had been minding her business, pretty pleased she wasnt getting as many odd looks anymore and confident that it wouldnt be long until they were ready to accept her as their own. maybe she was a bit delusional but positivity~. actually now that she was thinking about it, she was in a pretty good mood today, or else the odd thoughts of positivity, whoevers teachings that had been, wouldnt be floating through her mind.
white tipped ears twitched sidewards when she heard someone approach, not seen because the sound came from her left and she still struggled with not being able to see on that side. a tiny brown tabby, a kit, rookpaw assumed, had made their way over to her, wide smile and shiny green eyes n all. it was sweet, almost reminded her of marigoldkit and how much she missed the little one. "hello cloverkit, yes you got that right." she smiled back, it wasnt really a surprised that the kit knew her name but it made her happy anyway. "i was raised around the water so uh i think its far less scary when youve known it for a long time? its nice and cool in greenleaf too" questions about riverclan, yes sure. rookpaw couldnt help but smile at cloverkits behaviour, so open and curious, not yet fully consumed by clan prejudices.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:36 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

C L O V E R K I T
and a long tail

Rookpaw seemed a lot nicer than Cloverkit originally precieved her as, so that was a good sign. "Huh. Thats weird. Anyway! ShadowClan is cool!! I'm gonna be leader one day," he said proudly, puffing out their chest. "Miss Dawnstar is really cool! Unless you aren't ShadowClan. Then you're dead. You're lucky you ran into Lostspark, she's cool. Sad to hear she's steppin down. Imagine if I become Mossy's apprentice. Yeah, not happening," she chuckled, wrapping her tail around her paws. Cloverkit scanned the former fish, noticing the missing eye. Lots of cats in his clan were scarred, so they weren't fazed by it. "Soooo, How ya likin ShadowClan? I love it. Lived here all 5 moons of my life. Its awesome!"

[ @alec - Rook ~ dont mind the misspell autocorrect smh ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop
The Golden Giant
The Golden Warrior Sighed As He Swayed Into Camp, Large Paws Thudding Against The Earth. He Snorted As A Breeze Ruffled His Cream Colored Mane. Hazel Hues Gazed To The Setting Sun, Hazel Reflecting The Sunset In A Beautiful Blaze Of Purple, Pink, Orange, And Bright Yellow. He Continued Marching On To His Usual Area, Where He Flopped On His Side With A Loud Sigh. He Blinked Slowly As He Stared Towards The Tall Grass, Vision Blurry With Exhaustion. He Had Chased Prey All Day And Fought The Current In Sunset Creek, And Nearly Drowned. He Breathed Heavily, And Dozed Off. His Body Naturally Rolled Onto His Stomach. Goodnight ShadowClan. (OPEN TO BE AWAKENED)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:55 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LionFlop
The Golden Giant
The Golden Warrior Sighed As He Swayed Into Camp, Large Paws Thudding Against The Earth. He Snorted As A Breeze Ruffled His Cream Colored Mane. Hazel Hues Gazed To The Setting Sun, Hazel Reflecting The Sunset In A Beautiful Blaze Of Purple, Pink, Orange, And Bright Yellow. He Continued Marching On To His Usual Area, Where He Flopped On His Side With A Loud Sigh. He Blinked Slowly As He Stared Towards The Tall Grass, Vision Blurry With Exhaustion. He Had Chased Prey All Day And Fought The Current In Sunset Creek, And Nearly Drowned. He Breathed Heavily, And Dozed Off. His Body Naturally Rolled Onto His Stomach. Goodnight ShadowClan. (OPEN TO BE AWAKENED)

C L O V E R K I T
and a long tail

huh. Seems like Lionflop was asleep. Cloverkit's green gaze scanned the warrior for a moment before she trotted up. His brown paws stayed on the ground for mere seconds before getting lifted off as they bounded over. The brown tabby tilted his head before gently reaching out a paw to prod at the older warrior. "Uh, Mister Lionflop?" they mewed, his green eyes flickering to see if the warrior would awaken.

[ - ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:59 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

Quote:

C L O V E R K I T
and a long tail

huh. Seems like Lionflop was asleep. Cloverkit's green gaze scanned the warrior for a moment before she trotted up. His brown paws stayed on the ground for mere seconds before getting lifted off as they bounded over. The brown tabby tilted his head before gently reaching out a paw to prod at the older warrior. "Uh, Mister Lionflop?" they mewed, his green eyes flickering to see if the warrior would awaken.

[ - ]
LionFlop
The Golden Giant
The Large Tom Stirred And Rose His Head To Stare At Them, Hazel Hues Reflecting The Kits Appearance Back At Them.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive

Quote:

C L O V E R K I T
and a long tail

Rookpaw seemed a lot nicer than Cloverkit originally precieved her as, so that was a good sign. "Huh. Thats weird. Anyway! ShadowClan is cool!! I'm gonna be leader one day," he said proudly, puffing out their chest. "Miss Dawnstar is really cool! Unless you aren't ShadowClan. Then you're dead. You're lucky you ran into Lostspark, she's cool. Sad to hear she's steppin down. Imagine if I become Mossy's apprentice. Yeah, not happening," she chuckled, wrapping her tail around her paws. Cloverkit scanned the former fish, noticing the missing eye. Lots of cats in his clan were scarred, so they weren't fazed by it. "Soooo, How ya likin ShadowClan? I love it. Lived here all 5 moons of my life. Its awesome!"

[ @alec - Rook ~ dont mind the misspell autocorrect smh ]

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw just shrugged, the kit moved on faster than expected, speaking to a cat that grew up so differently to themselves wouldve been something that young rook wouldve gotten stuck on, practically holding that cat hostage to ask them everything about anything. but this was cloverkit not minkkit.
rook just nodded, dawnstar was certain a impressive cat, both by build and judging by what rook had heard about her. at the dismissal she shrugged, "there's always a possibility" she spoke, something she imagined blazingstar would say, there was always a possibility but it appeared as if live didnt treat everyone the same all the time.
"i like shadowclan, 'ts very different but in the good way."

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:12 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

C L O V E R K I T
and a long tail

Cloverkit shook her head at Rookpaw's response. "No way! I'm becoming a leader! Medicine Cat is out of the question. Sure, talking with StarClan is cool and healing helps your clanmate, but its not as good as a leader, who has all the power!" he chirped, green eyes wide. Rookpaw was being very nice to Cloverkit, and he liked that! "Yup yup yup! ShadowClan is the best clan!" he said excitedly. Wow, making friends with a fish was easier than Clover thought. She grinned at Rook, her fluffy brown pelt standing up every which ways. "Ima be an apprentice in just a moon! I wonder who my mentor would be. Could be some nobody whos boring, but imagine if it's Mistlewhisker or Dawnstar! That would be awesome!!!" she cheered, her tiny body wriggling with excitement at the thought. "Hey! Idea! You could teach me something so I have a head start! Then I can impress my future mentor even more!! How does that sound? Wouldn't that be cool?" He asked, green eyes wide with happiness.

[ @alec - Rook ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 11th, 2024, 10:07 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
20/100

---

Irritably the young tom returns to camp alone with a blackbird clamped in his jaws. He approaches the fresh kill pile and sets it on the very top, eyeing his addition with pride. For a cat with little hunting training, he was quite proud of his catch. A bird of all things? A very difficult prey indeed! Seeking a bit of validation, and also needing to explain his solitary return, he seeks out the newly named deputy. Padding up to her without hesitation he clears his throat to garner her attention.

"Mistlewhisker. I have returned from hunting without those who had accompanied me. I am unsure where they have gone." He says in a very matter-of-fact way with the slightest, respectful dip of his head. "I have brought back a blackbird for the prey pile. If they also return they will have shrews to add as well. That is all."

mistlewhisker | @Mica

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Rottenheart

Rottenheart doesn't want to work and lies around all day.

[Activity post - closed]

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

Darkcloud lurked.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^