Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM

Old February 27th, 2022, 02:40 PM

Status: Early mornings on weekdays except Friday, which is 4:00 onward, and weekends is on and off EST
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
CrowKit looked at RedKit thoughtfully. I wonder what they're thinking about...
She looked at Growing staring at her, and a flush came to her cheeks that she could not exactly pin point. "Well, then, out of all the warriors in camo, who would you like your mentor to be?"
Old February 27th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Blossom View Post
She looked at Growing staring at her, and a flush came to her cheeks that she could not exactly pin point. "Well, then, out of all the warriors in camo, who would you like your mentor to be?"
"Snowleap! If I could choose a mentor, it would be Snowleap." CrowKit replied.
Old February 27th, 2022, 03:01 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Spottedkit padded up to the crowd, settling into a position at the back. She looked up at Kestrelstar quietly.
(open)
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old February 27th, 2022, 03:03 PM

Status: Early mornings on weekdays except Friday, which is 4:00 onward, and weekends is on and off EST
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
"Snowleap! If I could choose a mentor, it would be Snowleap." CrowKit replied.
She nodded. "Fair choice" She said, even though she did not know who that was, as she was very new to being outside the nursery.
Old February 27th, 2022, 03:25 PM
. . . .

Soffkit walked over, excited

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old February 27th, 2022, 03:47 PM

Streampelt, Fierceroar, Shypaw, and Lavenderpaw padded towards the Streamstone.
Old February 27th, 2022, 05:00 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Greenfur

Wow, how long has it been? Stepping into the sunlight his eyes squinted to spot the leader standing above a chattering crowd. It's been a while since the young rogue- or, er, warrior- walked along with other cats. He remembered the discomfort of being surrounded by cats to feeling a strange warmth in his heart. Greenfur eyed an open area in the middle and sat down, waiting quietly to hear what Kesterelstar has to say. And hopefully, it's nothing too crazy.

Spicepaw
Spicepaw let out a tired whimper as she slugged out of the apprentice den. Her eyes carried insomnia, darkness around her eyes was slightly visible and her eyes light red. She plopped down all the way in the back, keeping to herself.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old February 27th, 2022, 06:00 PM
Ascending into light

Bump Policy: After one week, please.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ As the tall dark-furred shield sat alone towards the back of the group, his icy blue-hued gaze flickered over to see Lynxfall and Shadepaw sitting nearby. He hesitated, but only for a second, before standing up and making his way over to them. Snowleap sat down beside the orange-furred tomcat on the opposite side from the young shecat. They had been so used to coming to clan meetings alone that they had almost forgotten - Lynxfall was in Riverclan now with him. “Good morning to both of you,” The long-furred shield meowed in a gentle respectful tone to the lean warrior and the brown-furred apprentice as he softly rested his tail on top of Lynxfall’s own tail. He usually sparked up conversation to those he sat by, especially his own lover, but now, Snowleap went silent again, looking towards Kestrelstar while his deep blue eyes appeared troubled and conflicted. There was no attempt at hiding that emotion. It wasn't towards Lynxfall though, no, it was towards other personal matters.

❦ Lynxfall (He/They), Shadepaw (She/Her) ❦

The two cats glanced over as Snowleap made their way over to the both of them. Lynxfall smiled gently at the placement of Snowleap’s tail on top of his own, but quickly had a sudden concerned expression towards Snowleap’s troubled one. “Everything okay, Snowleap? Have you been working too hard?” The lean warrior meowed out quietly, voice laced with worry. Shadepaw also gave a worried glance at the taller warrior. “Did something happen?” Shadepaw whispered. The two cats shared a worry for him. They were both almost afraid that the news that was to be shared would perhaps be bad. Was someone hurt? Will there be a war? Who knows what will happen next. All they could do was sit and wait.

link... you must find me.
character siterp policyrp tracker

Old February 27th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
❦ Lynxfall (He/They), Shadepaw (She/Her) ❦

The two cats glanced over as Snowleap made their way over to the both of them. Lynxfall smiled gently at the placement of Snowleap’s tail on top of his own, but quickly had a sudden concerned expression towards Snowleap’s troubled one. “Everything okay, Snowleap? Have you been working too hard?” The lean warrior meowed out quietly, voice laced with worry. Shadepaw also gave a worried glance at the taller warrior. “Did something happen?” Shadepaw whispered. The two cats shared a worry for him. They were both almost afraid that the news that was to be shared would perhaps be bad. Was someone hurt? Will there be a war? Who knows what will happen next. All they could do was sit and wait.
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ Hearing both of them voice their immediate concerns regarding his expression, the oriental longhair realized that it was silly of him to think he could appear unsettled around these cats and expect it to get away with it. “I’m fine, I’m fine,” Snowleap meowed quietly, forcing a small smile to his expression as he turned to look at Lynxfall and then Shadepaw, “I’m just still getting used to all the responsibilities of being a shield, that’s all.” In a way, the tall tomcat wasn’t lying, wording it like that. He didn’t think he could ever really be completely honest with them right at this moment, especially not here among their clanmates. Snowleap didn’t want to accidentally cause a scene or something like that. After what happened at the shield meeting, the young Riverclan feline had surely left Kestrelstar’s den with many new thoughts in his head, but he didn’t want to worry his family about that. He nuzzled Lynxfall softly with a low purr rumbling from within his throat. “Enough about me though, how’s Riverclan treating you, hm?” Snowleap asked the two cats in a hushed tone so that the conversation was private between the three of them, “Are the other apprentices being kind to you?” The newly-named shield looked to Shadepaw when he asked this. He wanted to change the subject from himself.
Old February 27th, 2022, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Codpaw padded up at their leaders call

Taking an indefinite break, RPing has gotten too much for me

EST Time Zone

The names Hawkk! You can call me Hawk with one 'k' or 2! I joined on January 21st 2022. Hope to have a good time here and see ya around!