Old April 21st, 2018, 07:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He closed his eyes and nuzzled back*
Emberpool continued to purr softly beside him, closing her eyes. She touched her nose to his cheek once more, then put her head on his back.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 21st, 2018, 08:46 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

"I was injured when ShadowClan territory flooded a few moons back, but I'm mostly fine now," Darkheart explained, bristling a little at the memory. He quickly made his fur lay flat again, and purred as Silverfeather reminisced about her own ceremony. "I'm pretty sure every cat was excited to get their name." At least, he hoped they were. "I wonder if anyone's ever actually messed up during a ceremony or Clan meeting." He gave a little purr of amusement at the idea.
“Oh that’s terrible!” Silver exclaimed her eyes round. Humor replaced her shock “Yea I’m pretty sure they were..if not they would have to be mouse brains to not be excited!” She then laughed “Maybe there had been a cat who has, maybe not to badly but still,” she purred. Her gaze grew worried as the silver bengal stared at the ground. “Darkheart? Can I tell you something? If you don’t like it you can go back...I’ll understand.”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:46 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Oh that’s terrible!” Silver exclaimed her eyes round. Humor replaced her shock “Yea I’m pretty sure they were..if not they would have to be mouse brains to not be excited!” She then laughed “Maybe there had been a cat who has, maybe not to badly but still,” she purred. Her gaze grew worried as the silver bengal stared at the ground. “Darkheart? Can I tell you something? If you don’t like it you can go back...I’ll understand.”

"It's not that bad," Darkheart quickly assured her, not wanting to worry the she-cat. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of a cat fumbling during their ceremony - it would be pretty embarrassing for them, but it would definitely be pretty amusing to look back on afterwards. Then Silverfeather looked down and the dark tom's smile fell into a worried frown. "Of course... what is it?"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 22nd, 2018, 07:15 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Emberpool continued to purr softly beside him, closing her eyes. She touched her nose to his cheek once more, then put her head on his back.
*He purrs softly*
Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:36 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

"It's not that bad," Darkheart quickly assured her, not wanting to worry the she-cat. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of a cat fumbling during their ceremony - it would be pretty embarrassing for them, but it would definitely be pretty amusing to look back on afterwards. Then Silverfeather looked down and the dark tom's smile fell into a worried frown. "Of course... what is it?"
Silverfeather stood up and she took a deep breath “Your Shadowclan and I’m a Riverclan but..” she began pacing back and forth in front of him. How should I say I this? Just blurt it out maybe? With her tail swaying back and forth anxiously she turned back to Darkheart “Well you see..the thing is..I like you..or love you?” The she cat backed a few paw steps away after her confession.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:52 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Silverfeather stood up and she took a deep breath “Your Shadowclan and I’m a Riverclan but..” she began pacing back and forth in front of him. How should I say I this? Just blurt it out maybe? With her tail swaying back and forth anxiously she turned back to Darkheart “Well you see..the thing is..I like you..or love you?” The she cat backed a few paw steps away after her confession.

Darkheart's eyes grew wide at the confession, and he gaped soundlessly for a moment, fishing for an appropriate answer. It was wrong, so wrong, but... the thought that Silverfeather liked him gave him a warm, fluttery feeling and made him flush beneath his pelt. He'd felt a connection from the moment he saw her, stronger than with his Clanmates. Is that why I trust her so much? Slowly, he rose to his paws and padded across the border to stand in front of her. "I think I love you too," he murmured, gently pressing his muzzle to her head.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:12 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He purrs softly*
Finally, Emberpool stood up a little while later. She staggered up with a yawn and nudged Shadowfire. "C'mon, get up." She murmured to him. "We ought to be moving. I'm pretty sure I felt a butterfly land on me." She laughed.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:52 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@The Fallen Queen
Splashpool walked through the Riverclan territory, making her way to the border between her clan and her mate's clan. She was eager to see him to tell him how their kits were. She wnated to mourn with him about the one that they had lost. Splashpool needed him now more than ever. The queen hid behind a bush, laying herself low so that nobody saw what she was doing.
(Writers block)
flarestike health started to approve after he saw splashpool again. he just need that reassurance that she was okay. while cats did start to suspect things from him he quickly covered it up. he stopped going to the spot he usually did because cats were getting too serious. finally, flarestrike find time to escape. he made his way to the border, sitting down. his amber eyes look into riverclan's territory, wondering if he would see splashpool. ah, probably not. that would be a miracle. as if on cue, he caught a whiff of her dazzling scent. flarestike eyes widened, "splashpool? are you hiding? its me, flarestrike. " he said, a small smile taking place on his face. he knew she should have given birth the kitten now. he had so many questions. were they okay? are you okay? how many? names? that was just the beginning of a few.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old April 22nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Darkheart's eyes grew wide at the confession, and he gaped soundlessly for a moment, fishing for an appropriate answer. It was wrong, so wrong, but... the thought that Silverfeather liked him gave him a warm, fluttery feeling and made him flush beneath his pelt. He'd felt a connection from the moment he saw her, stronger than with his Clanmates. Is that why I trust her so much? Slowly, he rose to his paws and padded across the border to stand in front of her. "I think I love you too," he murmured, gently pressing his muzzle to her head.
Silverfeather closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. He was close, so close and she liked it. “How are we going to make this work?” She asked, worry in her voice. The she cat didn’t want either of them to be banned but she also didn’t want to let him go either. With a purr she rubbed her cheek against his “Whatever happens I’m glad I met you when I did, Darkheart.”

Old April 22nd, 2018, 02:11 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Silverfeather closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. He was close, so close and she liked it. “How are we going to make this work?” She asked, worry in her voice. The she cat didn’t want either of them to be banned but she also didn’t want to let him go either. With a purr she rubbed her cheek against his “Whatever happens I’m glad I met you when I did, Darkheart.”

Darkheart leaned into her touch, a purr rumbling in his chest. This felt right. "I'm glad I met you too, Silverfeather," he sighed happily. "And... I'm not sure what we're going to do. Our Clans would never let this happen if they found out, but I don't think I could bear being apart from you." Gatherings were each a moon apart, and with the tension between the Clans, there was no guarantee that they'd even take place. "We need to meet again, soon. At night. We can sneak out of our camps and meet here."