Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:05 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:05 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:52 PM

Old March 25th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Hopeless "Hello. I come from RiverClan. The name's Vinepelt. I wish to join. I am an excellent fighter in my own right, but they didn't want me. I seek a more accepting life here, where I can live to my full potential. I also have extensive knowledge and know almost all of the ins and outs of RiverClan territory, be that as it may if you use that knowledge of mine or not. I hope to be one of the best warriors in the clan, and rise up to help. Kestrelstar knew NOTHING. I know some important information you may not know about RiverClan as well. It's yours if you give me a chance." (Vinepaw would tell them about Kestrelstars death)
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 29th, 2022, 05:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Inga! | @Hopeless ||

A light drizzle had fizzled into existence as Inga trotted her way along the border. ShadowClan: a territory spoken of with hushed voices and tones laced with respect and fear. Inga overheard the name during her travels and had wondered what the heck it meant... it sounded not unlike the feral cat clowder she'd been born to, although these "clan" cats lived in the pure wilderness rather than the shelter of a barn. They thrived as a large gathering of families—of warriors—which piqued Inga's curiosity as much as the notion tugged at her heartstrings. The young molly did not care for life as a loner; she wasn't made to wander, forever on her own, without companionship. The day that her mother had... "encouraged" her seek her special way in the world had been one of the hardest that Inga knew. She'd never stopped planning for a way to integrate herself into another faction. And today, she hoped to win a place in a new clowder—er, clan— so that she might add her strength to theirs and at last have a true home.

The girl trudged under the weight of a large rat, which she'd draped across her narrow shoulders as a peace offering. Growing up among feral felines had taught Inga the importance of respect; one did not trespass unless one wanted her fur torn off, and gifts usually helped smooth the hackles of grumpy, territorial strangers. And regarding where she'd found her prey? Well, she'd extracted the rat from a trap by a twoleg nest. Inga figured that those people wouldn't miss a pest they wanted to kill anyway, and she'd certainly offend clan cats if she hunted on their property. She could only cross her paws that whomever she met would be impressed by her ingenuity, rather than disappointed that she hadn't dealt the killing blow herself. Food was food, right?

Inga had been taught to hunt, and was fairly self-sufficient when it came to taking care of herself; however, the tortie excelled at using her mind—and what she lacked in hunting skills she made up for in sheer creativity. Work smarter, not harder, and all that. Surely these clan cats understood how vital conserving one's energy was to survival... perhaps they could teach her how to stalk and dispatch bigger prey, so she could become an asset as a huntress in addition to a talented scavenger.

Water misted her whiskers and glittered along her back as the tortie traveled. At last, she found a somewhat sheltered area to wait beneath the meager pre-spring foliage of a bush. There, Inga slid her rat-offering to the ground and rested her tail over it... waiting patiently as the rain picked up, a small and hopeful smile gracing her round pumpkin-colored cheeks. She would be useful, if they gave her a chance. She'd show them her loyalty. Her love. She'd share with them all the quirks that made her "Inga," and become what they needed her to be.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old March 30th, 2022, 01:08 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Bloodkit
Rank Request: (when can I wanta be a warrior apprentice)
Reason for Joining: A twoleg took me from me home and I need somewhere to live.
Old March 31st, 2022, 12:16 PM
eternally tired

purekit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
purekit suppressed an eye-roll at the warrior standing before her. were they really not going to bring up that they threatened to kill her sister? "i'm sure no one does." purekit responded. it was clear that everyone did, it just seemed someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest. "it can be a bit tough to be useful at all when you can't even leave camp but alas, it won't happen again." purekit wanted so bad to spit an insult but she knew that wouldn't be getting her brownie points. "you can except for the rest of my kitship, i wont put a paw outside of camp."

// @Hopeless \\
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 31st, 2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old April 1st, 2022, 08:18 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

@Hopeless wasn’t quite sure how to do rejoining with Speckle seeing as she went missing but also couldn’t leave camp, Undertaker just said to say she hid in an abandoned den haha, hope that’s fine ^^ )

~Speckle’pelt~

Speckle’pelt huddled in the corner of an unused den, how long had she been hiding in here? It was better than where she was held in the clearing, away from prying eyes. She couldn’t get that stupid dream out of her head, her brother helping her escape only to be stopped by Owl’feather, if only that flea brain hadn’t been there while Speckle’pelt and Shine’paw were talking, if only she’d kept her mew down.
She had decided to hide in one of the unused dens that night, after that dream she couldn’t take another day of her clanmates curious yet disapproving stares. It seemed Dawn’star hadn’t come back the night of the gathering, though Speckle’pelt couldn’t tell if she was happy about that or not.
She knew her hiding wasn’t going to save her, but it would at least spare her some peace while she awaited her fate, or, until she was found.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old April 1st, 2022, 10:58 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Redshrike normally prided himself in being soft pawed in gait, silent and unseen wherever he trekked but today his gait was harder and more detectable for his purposes. He needed to be heard, or how was he to be re accepted back into the clan his little time away had seporated him from and how was whoever was in charge of such things to find him. Though it was not like he really could be stealthy with his four bundles at the moment... Silent, with kittens, the idea was a laugh all on its own.

Two of the more quiet ones (First the white and dark spotted one Redshrike was internally calling lamb with how much it was like its mother, weak and soft at least for now. The second the red and brown molly he'd already decided to name Vixen for her coat.) were on his back nestled between his shoulders where they wouldnt fall off as long as he kept slow, the remaining two (the more spirited thus far) in mouth as he journeyed home. It was difficult carrying four kittens no doubt but with their tiny size and his natural broad shoulders and he spent the slow venture thinking.

Would Dawnstar be back by the time he reached the clan? His mother had been spending time in the clan of mice for a time trying to help them (though it was useless in his mind) and usually the tom would assume the deputy would be on duty to snatch up cats coming home but.... But it was obvious his mother was not pleased with Shadestorm of late and that the time soon came for his replacement. But who? No one but the hound who cared only for destruction came to mind and forrest knew his rule would bring only blood as nice as itd be. So as Redshrike still dappled with fox blood and with kittens in tow finally stepped onto shadowclan territory he kept ears perked to see who'd be coming.

@Hopeless
Old April 2nd, 2022, 12:04 AM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

>> Crookedpaw <<

He stood at the entrance to camp, uncertain he even wanted to come back. No, friends and family are here. You are loyal to your clan. No matter who their leader is, or what they do, or what they'v done. Loyalty comes first. Besides, you can't leave Ashpaw. He thought for a moment, standing frozen in the tunnel to camp. Ashpaw. She brought happy thoughts. Was she even here anymore? He hoped she was. But if she wasn't, well... He hoped she was happy. Sudden sadness hit him. What if she's not here? He almost considered turning back when his mind slapped sense into him. He took a sharp breath in, feeling the mental impact of his own brain. Your a warrior. Not a itty bitty baby cat, your not weak. You will grow to be a bloodthirsty ShadowClan warrior, slaughtering anyone in your path! He nodded, imagining his clan staring in awe at him as he defeated a horde of badgers, by himself! He stepped forward, out of the entrance, puffing his chest out with pride. Yeah! I'm strong! Super strong. He thought, smirking. It only took a few moments to realize the flaws in his fantasy. Well, a guy can dream. His tail drooped as he padded forward, fearing encountering his leader. Gulping, he hesitated when he didn't scent her. Holy mouse dung! I'm in the wrong camp! He spun around, about to dash out, all his fur on end before he recognized the scent of a clanmate, Owlfeather.

Clearing his throat, he forced his fur down, hoping this clanmate wasn't as mean as Dawnstar, who would shred him if she saw the slightest bit of weakness in him. Whipping around, he flattened his ears, and with puffed fur, he sat down, looking defiantly at the ground. Recalling the myth he was told, he began to tell himself that he was strong, repeatedly. It was said if you keep thinking something, you will believe it yourself. And if he believed it, maybe he could make Owlfeather believe it too. I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong...

[ @Hopeless ]
Old April 2nd, 2022, 03:23 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Mothkit -

The little she kit shuffled her paws along the pine needles, sniffling every few steps, she had never been outside the camp.., what was she thinking..?

"Was it this way-?, I think I remember that bramble bush right there.." the kit mumbled sleepily to herself. It had been stupid to think that ElmShadow might think she's brave if she left camp.. Foxkit and Frostkit probably don't want me to come back.., they're always saying how Ill never become a warrior.. she sniffled and surveyed her surroundings nervously, jumping when an owl hooted in the distance. Birds.., I hate birds. Mothkit shivered and continued padding along the territory slowly.

Her stomach made a low rumbling noise and she whimpered, she was starving.. the little fluffy kit hadn't eaten in a day and a half.. and she didn't even want to try catching prey, incase what happened durning that training season with her father repeated itself. Her memory began to circle, the image of the blue bird opening its beady eyes as she approached it, the pain of the bird stabbing its beak at her, ElmShadow's disappointed look when she hid behind him, Frostkit and Foxkit's laughter, Burningkit's sigh of disbelief, Petalkit's look of concern.. Worst of all.. her mother CougarIvy, she still hadn't returned to ShadowClan from ThunderClan.. I cant believe Dawnstar decided to take a queen with her..

Lost in thought the kit wasn't aware of where she was walking, her front leg suddenly gave out beneath her as her foot plunged into a rabbit hole. She squeaked loudly in alarm and quickly got her paw free, she kept walking and was looking at the rabbit hole she quickly turned around, but not quick enough.

She felt her front legs plunge into nothingness, she squealed as she tumbled into a small ditch. Mothkit felt like she had broken every bone in her body before she landed in a thorn bush, the drop into the ditch wasn't far, but the thorn bush below was a nasty trap. The pale ginger kit struggled, yelping each time a throne drove into her fur, she managed to slip off of the thorn bush but not before getting at least seven thorns stuck into her skin. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.." she let out a small hiss of pain as she tried to look at the thorns.

|| @Hopeless ||
Old April 7th, 2022, 12:00 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

mosskit looks at all of the cats knowing she was not communacating she stays silent while looking at everything, @Hopeless
Old April 7th, 2022, 11:57 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Name: Whisperingvine
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining: Missing due to inactivity
@Undertaker

Cherry falls signature!
my characters Bios!
|
|
v