Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Readys Characters [Wip]
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 01:02 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:57 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:04 AM
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:01 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Smallsky quirked a brow as she lingered in deeper watchers, the top of her head and small of her back and flank were the only things above water, black pelt making her look like a stepping stone. "Well, I think that's flawed thinking... if all leaders were good at everything, they wouldn't need nine lives?" Smallsky asked before blowing small bubbles into the water.
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” They aren’t invincible if enough cats target them at once.” he shrugged. To him that was what lives were for uprisings against the leaders and leader vs leader fight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 23rd, 2020, 03:44 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @UpperclassFailure ]

~~Minkf!re~~

Minkfire let out a little smile as Koi's fluffy ruff rose up. Ooh, she'd always wanted a crush that looked like a cloud. Cool! Minkfire tapped her tail back and forth, smiling, smiling, smiling. Did she ever not smile? If Minkfire didn't smile, something would be seriously wrong. Ohohoh! She'd made Koi smile! Hooray! Minkfire twined her tail around Koiripple's and twitched her ears with excitement. They were really becoming close! "Your welcome! Oh! Yes! I'd love to be friends! And maybe something more but you're one of the nicest, bestest, prettiest cats I've ever met!" Now Koi looked...happier. Sometimes Minkfire made cats happier, sometimes she made them annoyed, and sometimes...they ignored her. "Thank you! That means SO much to me! I like your quietness! Even though we're different! You seem very dignified, mature, and smart! Oh...I've never heard anyone say my voice is relaxing! I like it!" Minkfire smiled up at Koiripple. She looked content. Good. Wait...now Koi tilted her head up. Thinking? Minkfire sat down, and fidgeted with her paw. When someone stopped talking to her, she started fidgeting. She wasn't being rude, just...she couldn't help it. Minkfire bagan to purr as Koiripple nuzzled her. She stretched upward and smiled. "Yep! Fishing! We can get back to that!" Minkfire jumped with excitement back over to the stream, and sat down.
being this young is art

Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Thinking

The near constant stream of compliments that poured out of the golden she-cat's mouth only served to make Koiripple's fur stand up more, making the warrior look even more like a cloud than before as she grew more flustered. "....Th-....th-thank you..." She managed to stutter out, having not suspected the flattery but secretly liking it all the same before. She began to smile a little more before she realized that Minkfire had agreed to fishing and that she was already over by the pond, so the calico molly shook herself out of her dazed state and went to join her. Koiripple soon sat down with the other she-cat, much closer to her than she was before, and settled down to fish. Her large, fluffy tail swayed happily behind her, not that she really noticed that, and occasionally lingered over Minkfire's tail, which caused her to blush a bit more under her fur when she realized what she was doing. The calico tried to focus some more and managed to swipe a sizable carp from the mostly clear water, letting it wriggle for a moment before she truly killed it and pushed it onto a rock, hoping to catch a small pile of fish for her clan....and maybe to impress her pretty clanmate, but she wouldn't admit that.
@Cobra

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old September 24th, 2020, 09:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Puddle~ @Trouble

Blizzardsky shut his trap, maybe if he was super good at this, he’d become a full mentor soon. He wanted to correct the apprentice’s crouch. But didn’t want to get in trouble so he hoping Ebonypaw would catch his drift kept lifting his tail slightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 25th, 2020, 07:43 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@BILL.

Hailstorm had spent a few days wandering the outskirts alone, deep in her thoughts and her misery. She hadn't any clue where she was going to go, where she was going to live from now on. She debated leaving Clan life completely and going to live in the twolegplace as a loner, but after careful consideration the outsider had come to the conclusion that she just couldn't leave Clan life behind. She may have been a useless warrior, but the Clans were all she'd ever known, aside from her stint as a loner. And...she missed it. She missed having cats around her. It had been so lonely out there.

She couldn't go to ThunderClan. No, her mother could too easily manipulate and rile up their leadership in the past and she likely would do it again in the future. She couldn't choose WindClan, because there was no way Twilightstar would allow the daughter of Icestar to join their ranks, after what had just happened. So that left only one option.

Trudging through the marshy ground, Hailstorm found herself at the RiverClan border. She took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for the inevitable confrontation that she would face. Would Lionstar even accept her? ...Would he accept her if she told him what she'd done? About the change in ShadowClan? Perhaps. Lionstar had left ShadowClan alone for the most part as of late, so she was less concerned about him launching any sort of attack on them.

Shaking off her doubts, she padded into the territory in the direction of what would hopefully be her new life. New promises. New hope.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 25th, 2020, 08:47 AM

My Mood: Stressed

@Romulus @Sparkling Flower
(Sorry I was at the hospital. Oof, I forgot my cats name.)
The kit kept up with Bumbleberry.
Old September 26th, 2020, 11:55 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Trouble @Zesty Mango

Once Ebonypaw was in the crouch, Berryscorch circled him a few times to examine it. "That's good--for the most part. Widen your stance just a tiny bit, and lift your belly so it doesn't drag against the ground. Have anything to add, Blizzardsky?" She'd purposefully avoided mentioning the apprentice's dragging tail, to see if Blizzardsky would notice and try to correct it. He appeared to be silently signaling with his own tail, so she gave him permission to correct it verbally.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old September 26th, 2020, 12:01 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

-- @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango --
-Eboypaw-

Ebonypaw looked proudly and determinedly ahead as his mentor circled him. He did good! Wait, there was more. "Okay!" he said before trying to obey. He lifted his stomach and widened his legs as his mentor instructed. "Am I doig it right?" he asked hopefully.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 26th, 2020, 03:05 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
She smiled, slightly more reassured by his comment. She started trying to taste the air as she followed him, without much luck.

Aspensky

It wasn't long before he caught the scent of rodent. Field mice, perfect! Small prey was wonderful for getting started. They could work their way up to bigger things later on. He dropped into a hunting crouch and gestured for Amberpaw to drop to the ground.

"Show me your hunting crouch. Mimic my stance and I'll correct you, ok?" he meowed in a lowered voice.

Old September 26th, 2020, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Puddle~ @Trouble

Blizzardsky was relieved he could make the correction,” Can you raise your tail slightly...I get if it’s broken and you can’t move it.” he meowed not knowing what a broken tail would be like.