by Ian
Last post by dagnyme
Today 12:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2020, 06:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@implimm // @Blissie Bliss // @RedHead

Deweyes’ ears perked as she heard her name and she sighed. Well, she’d been planning on going out into the territory soon anyway, though the purpose of that had been to be alone. The senior warrior shrugged and got to her paws, giving Ternsky a goodbye flick to her shoulder with her fluffy tail, “I have to go dear. I’ll come find you when I return, though, and we could go hunting if you like.” Offering a last smile to her daughter, Deweyes padded to the entrance as easily as she had when her sight was intact. Moons had given her a precise knowledge of where everything was and her carefully pricked hears warned her of any cats in her path. The pale she-cat sat to wait beside the entrance and calmly scented the air for the recognizable scents that would precede her patrol partners.
Old March 30th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[~] @Beau; @implimm; @RedHead; [~]

Marigoldpaw heard her name get called and she spotted one cat from her patrol. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked over to them. 'Am I actually here before my mentor?', thought Marigoldpaw. She shrugged and looked at Deweyes without saying a word. She would wait for her mentor first.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 30th, 2020, 07:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxpaw quickly sprang up at her Mentor's calling and rushed toward him. "Hey bloodcat, what's going on?" She meowed as she reached the larger warrior.
@shortstack

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 30th, 2020, 07:05 PM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire had been milling about camp, though oddly enough they weren't typically the sort to do so. The day had been lazy so far, and after hunting a few fish to replace the prey which had been stolen from Snailriver by the stoats, they felt it was necessary to.... Do nothing, pretty much. It was a short-lived break though, and as Sootflare announces the patrols, they catch sight of the cats they'd be going out with. Marigoldpaw, of course, but also... Ternsky's mother. Blinking, the warrior watches as the older molly leaves her daughter to wait by the entrance to camp. She seemed nice enough, but would she know about them? The thought of Ternsky talking about their sudden friendship made them feel weird. They didn't much like it.

Watching next as their apprentice joins, Sassafrasfire decides to quit dillydallying. They make way towards the two she-cats and dip their head. "Marigoldpaw," they mew in greeting. "Deweyes. Shall we go?" Their voice was calm and quiet, though without emotion really. Classic. Beackoning for the apprentice to come along, they carefully step around the blind one and leave, heading for the border.

@Blissie Bliss @Beau

Last edited by plum; March 30th, 2020 at 09:03 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 07:23 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@implimm // @Blissie Bliss
Deweyes nodded to Marigoldpaw as she arrived, knowing which direction to point her head based on the footsteps and direction of scent. Quickly after the arrival of the apprentice came the mentor, Sassafrasfire. The senior warrior flicked her ear at the other cat’s greeting and offered a friendly smile, “Sassafrasfire.” Deweyes knew that her pale eyes were pointed directly at the warrior and she was interested to see how they would react. This was her first time talking to them and Deweyes was always highly tuned to how cats reacted to her and who was uncomfortable in the line of her sightless gaze. She was particularly interested in Sassafrasfire upon knowing that they had befriended her daughter. The pale warrior wasn’t territorial or interested in testing the other warrior, she was simply curious about them. Deweyes nodded once more in response to the question and waited for the mentor and apprentice duo to exit before quickly and calmly following, ears pricked and mouth slightly open to give her the best sense of her surroundings as they entered the ever-altering forest.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Here she was, right on time. Flowerpaw was actually blegh listening to instruction for once. Instruction that didn't have to do with training at least. But at least being here at this time would allow her to gain training instruction. She was hoping this Spiralheart warrior was a good mentor. Otherwise, she was going to have some more problems. And Flowerpaw, surprisingly, was getting tired of having more problems. She just wanted to get some training done.

@Skye

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:53 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Here she was, right on time. Flowerpaw was actually blegh listening to instruction for once. Instruction that didn't have to do with training at least. But at least being here at this time would allow her to gain training instruction. She was hoping this Spiralheart warrior was a good mentor. Otherwise, she was going to have some more problems. And Flowerpaw, surprisingly, was getting tired of having more problems. She just wanted to get some training done.

@Skye
"Hello there, Flowerpaw," the dappled she-cat purred. Her yellow eyes glinted in a cool, calculating manner. She knew Flowerpaw to be a rowdy, extroverted cat with no respect for the warrior code. While Spiralheart could understand her longing for independence, she would not tolerate mutiny. "I trust you're already quite familiar with hunting. So... how about something a bit more... oh, I don't know... " she blinked, "Combat oriented?"

- I left -
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

To say she was familiar with hunting was an understatement. Flowerpaw in fact had had no such hunting training. But she'd learned how to stalk things on her own well enough. Living in Riverclan now though, she'd figured she'd have to ask for fishing training at some point. Besides, to her, it actually looked like a little fun. As long as she didn't have to get fully submerged in the water, that is.
"I think battle training would be a perfect place to start." She meowed, just glad that this she-cat was finally getting her somewhere with training. So, she would hold back the sarcasm and rude comments. For now.

@Skye

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:54 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@FuzzyRatto @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Hickoryblaze's amber orbs widened as the deputy called out the patrols. Him? On another patrol? Phew, he was busy! Hopefully Thunderclan decided to play today peaceful- after all, he didn't want some grand fiasco on his paws. He imagined situations piling on his shoulders, then cursed himself for being so silly. Situations weren't real things, they were merely states of time. They couldn't stack on top of each other.
"Mossflame! Dawny! Hurry up!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 31st, 2020, 08:55 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Moon Lily @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Mossflame padded toward the area where he heard his name. When he reached Hickoryblaze, he sat down. "I'm here."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Closed Thread