Last post by constellation
Today 03:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2022, 12:43 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

// @Zesty Mango @luminous @door~ @Otterstorm

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip looked around at the cats chanting his name and felt proud of himself. As he saw them cheer, he noticed an outliner. Of course it was Blizzardsky.. Sparrowskip sighed as he walked over to the cats arguing. "Oh StarClan, 1 meeting Blizzardsky. 1 peaceful meeting would've been nice for once." He said with a slight hiss. "Thank you all for defending Kestrelstar's choice but, couldn't you at least keep it down? This is a meeting, not some group hangout. Kestrelstar's choice is final Blizzardsky, deal with it."
He then turned his attention to Rowanmist and sighed. "And where have you been Rowanmist? I've since i rejoined i've been off my ass helping wherever I could, and even becoming a shield. While I've barely seen you attend a meeting. I've more than proved myself to be a stable deputy, i hope." Sparrowskip didn't want this meeting to go sour but damn.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 13th, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 12:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw's forehead was creased in relief as Kestrelstar reassured her that he would remain leader. PHEW. What a relief. She liked Hazelstorm, but her buddy was the bestest cat ever, and bestest leader ever. Her rare moment of calmness was broken as he then announced the deputy. Sparrowskip! She never met him, but he was probably super nice too. All the negative Nancies could kiss her rump, because she knew that Sparrowskip was going to be great. A huge smile on her face, she ran over to the tom (who was talking to grumpyblizzard) and wrapped her arms around his foreleg, cheek smushed against his shoulder. ''YAY! THIS IS SO GREAT!'' She squealed, blue eyes squeezed shut as she embraced the new deputy's leg.

[ @marshall sorry about my little extrovert]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 13th, 2022, 02:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw dipped her head to Sparrowskip, nodding. "Yes, of course we'll keep it down," she meowed to the deputy. She was trying to be respectful - had she just ruined her chances whilst arguing with Blizzardsky? But the tom was being really unreasonable and disrespectful towards Kestrelstar and Sparrowskip, she had to say. "Sorry Sparrowskip."

@marshall

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 13th, 2022, 03:14 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Many of the warriors gathered below were joining him in congratulating Sparrowskip. Some were chanting his name while others nodded in his direction. While part of him still remained just a small bit unsure of his decision, he knew for a fact that ever since Sparrowskip had rejoined the Clan last greenleaf, he had done nothing short of giving everything he had to the Clan. He was watchful over the camp, and in the territory; had assisted with keeping meetings undercontrol. In time, Kestrelstar was certain the golden tabby could be someone he could absolutely turn to for advice.

But a few were not happy with it; the first surprising him. Rowanmist? Kestrelstar could not recall seeing him much around camp, let alone any meetings. The last he'd seen of Rowanmist he'd been sent on a patrol to the border. While the leader had reported in, he hadn't seen the tom return to camp. On top of that, actually, he hadn't seen him much in camp at all. But he wouldn't bring that up now; no use in voicing what was already apparent to everyone, and besides he was working on accepting criticism and criqute from his Clan.

He could also understand where the tom was coming from; Kestrelstar had dealt with his own reservations before deciding to move forward with Sparrowskip as the deputy. He gave a nod towards Rowanmist. "I understand your concerns, Rowanmist, and I appreciate them being brought forth." He did; as he progressed towards being a better leader for his Clan, he was glad that his Clan was starting to feel comfortable enough to step up and offer their true opinions. "However, that was many, many moons ago, and if I recall correctly the coyotes that killed both Sootstar and Stormcall played a part in driving Sparrowskip off." His gaze flickered over to the golden tabby as he stepped in to defend himself, though didn't give a nod or anything.

"Since he returned last greenleaf, he has proved himself worthy enough to be a Shield among RiverClan. He has lead patrols, hunted for the Clan, made sure our territory is safe from intruders. I see him as an active presence around camp and carrying out the duties of making sure the rules that keep us safe as a Clan are upheld." Taking a seat on the Streamstone, he kept his gaze on Rowanmist. He was well aware of a certain one-eyed cat that had been gone from the Clan, and couldn't help but wonder if that was what had prompted Rowanmist to attend. "I hope in the coming moons that Sparrowskip can prove himself to you through his actions as he has proved himself to me in order to become a Shield in the first place." His voice was calm, even, as he gave another nod towards Rowanmist. His ears would remain alert in case there were any other concerns he wanted to voice, but otherwise would attempt to move the meeting on.

Or try. Another voice spoke up, gathered by a few others. Blizzardsky, of course. Kestrelstar narrowed his gaze towards Otterstorm, highly disliking his approach. "No one is a traitor for wanting the deputy position. Showing interest in progressing the Clan forward is anything but," he spoke to the bristling tom. "Blizzardsky, Splashleap does not make decisions such as who replaces her; I do." Raccoonear also approached the situation, and hopefully between them all speaking on it Blizzardsky would gather enough sense to quiet down. Where Rowanmist's cocnerns were founded and voiced in a somewhat respectful manner, Blizzardsky's were not.

After handling that, Kestrelstar couldn't help but allow his yellow gaze to travel to Plumstorm. She appeared concerned, at least by the frown on her face. For a moment a stab of doubt struck him. They hadn't spoken really since their trip to Haven Springs, and while the she-cat gave him butterflies and tingles in his paws, he couldn't help but wonder if she agreed with what was being spoken.

He had to trust in his decision though, and know that the only thing that could prove of Sparrowskip's loyalty and commitment to RiverClan was going to be time. "I know that I am still working towards earning your trust again as Clan leader, and I understand that my decisions are sometimes taken with hesitation. But I would not make a decision as important as RiverClan's deputy if I did not believe in the cat I was appointing in the position." Hopefully with the concerns addressed, the meeting could continue to move forward. There were two Shield spots that needed to be replaced as well before Kestrelstar could end the meeting. But for now he decided to wait and see if there were anymore concerns to be voiced before moving on.

Old February 13th, 2022, 03:20 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

-Horsepaw-

The tom nodded, their concerns were valid, but this was not the time. Sparrowskip was the right choice no matter how much he hated the tom. He decided he needed to talk with him after the meeting, Horsepaw needed to be a warrior again soon. He needed to train Pebblepaw.

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old February 13th, 2022, 03:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

-->Petuniapaw<--
The molly looked at Rowanmist, but didn't say anything. Sparrowskip did d that yes, but that was in the past. He was still here now wasn't he? It wasn't like he disappeared since then. He had been a good aspect to the clan. Plus he seemed to be doing more anyway. Petuniapaw sat there and waited for whatever was to be next.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 13th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Pebblepaw argued with the leader and she nodded her head. Sparrowskip was the best choice for the job, as he was honest, brave and smart.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old February 13th, 2022, 04:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
@marshall @spade

The tabby turned his attention to Sparrowskip, he expected an argument or a defense. But what he wasn't expecting was himself to get angry. It was a rare occurance. Typically the Warrior did his best to appear small, agreeable and sweet. He was in no means a small tom, both him and the formerly alive Whitewolf rivaled in height and size. There was a reason she was able to be killed and it wasn't just thanks to Wormbite and Goosefury.

He fluffed out his fur and stood up to his full size, normally warm and kind eyes now freezing and filled with anger. "Grieving." he spat. It was answer enough. "At least I don't feel a need to work hard to achieve my clanmates trust once more." a quick blow to the gut.

Than Kestrelstar spoke up, and he was much sweeter than Sparrowmist was, so in turn Rowanmist flattened his fur, and gave the leader a soft smile. "That makes sense, I understand. I'm still...worried though. If he couldn't handle one rank...why give him another. But, I understand where you're coming from."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 13th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Brambletree took in everything Kestrelstar said, learning from the tom. He nodded slowly, agreeing with the words his leader uttered.
Old February 13th, 2022, 04:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@luminous @Otterstorm @door~ @marshall

Blizzardsky growled as he heard his clanmate calling him a traitor," I'm no traitor!!" he growled lashing his tail," What? Are you suggesting a pray to Starclan that Kestrelstar or Sparrowskip dies? Now that would be something only a traitor would do. I'm loyal. I'm angry, but not a fool! If Kestrelstar wishes to go against Splashleap's request, I'll respect it. I won't like it, but I'll respect it." he growled he lashed his tail at Rowanmist, he wasn't use to someone causing more drama at a clan meeting, and frankly he didn't like it. Maybe that was how others felt when he interupted, nah he wasn't rude about it, he was chill he was allowed to do it though...," Wait wasn't Sparrowskip a shield...are we just going to be down a shield?" he muttered mostly to himself, unaware of the other missing shield.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread