Training Day
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2022, 10:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Blizzardsky wiggled up higher expecting the next words out of Kestrelstar's mouth to be his name, but to his shock it was Sparrowskip," WHAT!?" he shouted unable to contain his shock," It's suppose to be me!" he squawked," Splashleap promised me...that if she ever resigned or became leader she'd ensure I would take over as deputy!!!" he yowled," Therefore to uphold her promise, you need to give me the role as deputy. I was promised it, therefore I get it if not, you're calling Splashleap a liar, you don't want to make Splashleap a liar do you?" he wasn't even aware he had attempted a guilt trip for Kestrelstar, but he had done it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2022, 01:22 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw forced herself to smile for the new deputy. It wasn't Sparrowskip's fault that she could not force at least a pinch of happiness into herself. "Sparrowskip! Sparrowskip!" she chanted, going along with everyone else. That was when she heard some words of doubt coming in from Rowanmist and Blizzardsky. Blizzardsky was practically begging to be made deputy. Mistypaw let a growl come out of her throat. How dare he question Kestrelstar? Rowanmist wasn't so bad. It seemed like he just needed reassurance that Sparrowskip was going to be a good deputy. She decided to ignore him, but the apprentice narrowed her amber eyes as she looked at Blizzardsky.

"Kestrelstar is the one who chooses the deputy, not Splashleap." She flicked her tail. "Maybe Kestrelstar didn't want to make you deputy. Also you're just minimising your chances to be deputy right now. Maybe Kestrelstar or Sparrowskip would have chosen you in the future, but probably not anymore." Mistypaw gazed at the warrior. It felt good to be angry again after moons of feeling numb and washed out. Now there was a certain liveliness bubbling inside her again. The corners of her mouth slightly went up. "And Kestrelstar is a very strong leader. You should trust his judgement." She had to say, she admired the leader. The way he could handle pain, how he could step up from it and see clear again, it was something she wished she was capable of.

@Zesty Mango

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; February 13th, 2022 at 02:04 AM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 02:22 AM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

Otterstorm gazed around and saw Blizzardsky yowling protest. He's like he has to be deputy to live, she thinks. 'Sparrowskip! Sparrowskip! Sparrowskip!' Otterstorm chanted. 'Sparrowskip is the rightful deputy!' she shot at Blizzardsky. 'Kestrelstar chose Sparrowskip, or do you doubt your leader?' Otterstorm hissed at Blizzardsky. 'Are you a traitor?' Noticing Mistypaw glaring at Blizzardsky, she added, 'Mistypaw thinks you shouldn't be deputy, and I agree. Kestrelstar chooses the deputy, not Splashleap!' @Zesty Mango @luminous

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me
Old February 13th, 2022, 06:16 AM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

"Sparrowskip! Sparrowskip!" Brambletree chanted
Old February 13th, 2022, 06:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw turned around to see Otterstorm had joined in against Blizzardsky. The apprentice sighed. "I never said that he shouldn't be deputy. It's just that Blizzardsky just very much destroyed his chances and it is very unrespectful for him to be denying Kestrelstar so harshly."

@Otterstorm

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old February 13th, 2022, 08:10 AM
. . . .

"Sparrowskip, Sparrowskip!" Softkit chanted, smiling.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old February 13th, 2022, 08:12 AM
. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby blinked at Wrenkit [ @flopsy ] as she sat next to her. She mumbled a congratulations to the winners of the ice race, half listening to the meeting. Whisperkit can't be dead. Right-? She's not dead... maybe she's gone to the twoleg place- or maybe a different Clan. Yeah-! That's got to be correct. Maybe if I go to the twoleg place I could- a meow broke into her thoughts, she looked towards Softkit [ @Ivory. ]who was looking at her and smiling.

PumpkinSprout smiled back a little, maybe Softkit has just been busy.. maybe she doesn't hate me after all... "H-hey!" she stuttered still surprised when the white kit skipped over to them. "Uhm- how are you?" PumpkinSprout was quite lost for words, Softkit hadn't spoken to her in moons and she acted like nothing had happened.

(Sorry for the small reply)

"Fine, how gave you been?" Said Softkit, still smiling.

(Sprry for late & really short reply)

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old February 13th, 2022, 09:00 AM
dont try to wake me

Plumstorm's eyes shift from those cats making the noise, to Kestrelstar as he goes through his talks. And as it ends on Sparrowskip being proclaimed deputy of RiverClan, her powder blue eyes shift to find the tom in the gathered cats. It wasn't hard, he accepted the position aloud. The she-cat frowns, paws kneading the ground beneath her. She didn't know enough about anybody to think, or feel, or say anything. And she definitely did not like Snakeheart, but hadn't be been younger than she was back when he rose into his full medicine cat position because of Sparrowskip? For the first time in a while, the silver cat glances over her Clanmates to try and find the tom in the group. She wondered how he felt.
Old February 13th, 2022, 09:03 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

[ @luminous @Zesty Mango @Otterstorm @masquerade ]

Raccoonear blinked as she sat beside Snowleap in silence, listening to the smokey gray tom who stood atop the Streamstone. “Sparrowskip! Sparrow-“ Her joyed cheers were cut off by the one and only angry voice in the crowd. Blizzardsky. The egotistical, rude, selfish fool in her eyes. Yes, it was unlike her to think such horrible things of someone, but some people really are deserving of such words. She turned to smile at the dark-furred warrior beside her. “Be right back,” She purred, quickly standing and darting over to where Otterstorm, and Mistypaw stood speaking to the foul cat, Blizzardsky.

“Blizzardsky. I understand you frustration. Splashleap made a promise. Despite this, she was the second highest rank. Second decision maker. And the deputy choosing is not in her paws, it’s in Kestrelstar’s you just need to trust Kestrelstar’s judgement, and wait to be chosen. Just wait. You may have lessened your chances, but things can be made up for. Many cats in this forest are living great lives, when in the past, they weren’t doing so good.”
She spoke calmly, trying to try a different approach than what Mistypaw and Otterstorm had taken, the one that she always used. Calm, soft voicing. But that’s not all.

You need to keep a certain posture. The position she always took’s effect was slightly damaged due to the fact she’s taller than Blizzardsky, but that’s fine. It’s okay. She lowered her shoulders, but not slumping them. Just lowering them a bit. At the same time, the soft-furred molly lowers her head, just a bit. There. The perfect pose to speak softly to someone. Yes, her voice could be heard quite well, maybe even so much as stop the Streamstone, she purposely spoke in a happy medium of firm and caring.

“Trust me, if you change your ways, the odds will change. Likely in your favor. So please, Blizzardsky, don’t continue to spoil your chances at this role. You may have missed this time, but don’t worry, it’s not the end of the world. There’s always another way, another shot, but you need to be patient.” She glanced at Mistypaw and Otterstorm, beginning to think she had said too much. She gave them a shy smile, one that seemed pretty apologetic.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; February 13th, 2022 at 09:28 AM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 09:48 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Icekit ~
[Another reaction post]

He had expected the ceremonies to come next, some new apprentice, maybe new warriors, and then the reassignments, but a frown came over his face as Kestrelstar mentioned some important announcement. The name Splashleap came up. He could vaguely remember it from his earliest weeks of life. She had stepped down not very long after his birth, and honestly, he hadn't seen much since then. But now it was time for a new deputy. Icekit felt a little wired about the fact that he hadn't really known life in Riverclan with a deputy, while almost everyone else had. One of the few things that made him different, luckily that would be gone soon. 'Above and beyond for the clan' were words Ketsrelstar used to describe the cat he had chosen, that was good, Icekit wouldn't have expected anything less than that, but it was good hearing it come from the leader.

During the slight pause in the speech, Icekit along with some others he was sure, seemed to lean forward, ears pricked and, with a certain tension in the air, all eagerly waiting to hear the news. And so the name was spoken, and Icekit had to blink a few times, and hear the name chanted by some of his clanmates to fully grasp who it was. Sparrowskip? The name tasted more familiar than usually when he heard one. They seemed like a decent enough cat, but one thought still nagged in the back of his mind. Hadn't... hadn't Sparrowskip once been... Yes, his thoughts were confirmed when a warrior he could faintly recall as Rowanfog spoke up. Sparrowskip had been a medicine-cat, long ago, but still. Wouldn't someone who had been trained to be a warrior, and was more familiar with the warrior duties also be more fitting a deputy. Besides, from what Rowanfog said, it didn't sound like Sparrowskip had been the best leader. Then again, Kestrelstar could take care of the leadership, him being the leader after all, but would assigning patrols be different enough from assigning herb patrols for Sparrowskip to do it better this time? Icekit didn't think so.

But as much as the doubts about the choice bugged him, he couldn't do anything about the matter, he was a mere kit. His blue gaze rested on Rowenfog, then moving on to the other clan mates. Most agreed with the decision Kestrelstar had made, with a few exceptions in the form of Blizzardsky voicing his opinions. According to the warrior Splashleap, the former deputy, he promised him the possession as deputy after she became leader, fine, no problem there, but that the warrior was no throwing a fit over the fact that she had stepped down, and Kestrelstar hadn't chosen him for the possession. Icekit sighed slightly, and would have happily spoken to the warrior himself, if it wasn't for the fact that he was still a kit, still seen and so much inferior to everyone else. Luckily, Mistpaw was being reasonable enough to have a talk with him. He nodded along slightly as she spoke, but stopped when she mentioned that Kestrelstar was a strong leader, something Icekit agreed with, but what she said next... 'You should trust his judgment.' A jab of uncertainty, hesitation, and the slightest hint of shame shot through Icekit. Because yes, he was supposed to trust in his leader's word, still... he couldn't quite shake the feeling that there would have been a better choice.

Last edited by Hopeless; February 13th, 2022 at 09:48 AM.
Closed Thread