Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Help with link please!
Last post by Rose
Today 12:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:55 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:48 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM

Old March 24th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Cherrypounce bounced into the clearing, a small water vole dangling from her maw. Her blue eyes racing from each and every cat in the clearing, finally her gaze fell upon the fresh kill pile. The molly bounced over her paws light as air and her head lifted happily, it was hard to not be happy on such a beautiful evening! Cherrypounce's personal bubble was overflowing with joyous and happy vibes. Once she made it to the pile she plopped the vole into the pile and bounced off again to do some more hunting!

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Fallenpine

ok..don't be too judgeful..don't be too judgeful
"that's good . Poor thing though.." she meowed . Trying to put that at the back of her mind " anywho, today were going to be battle training . Follow me? " she meowed before heading off the the island.
Koipaw nodded and followed her mentor.

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:24 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
"That's a very idiotic ideal, " Wormpaw stated, leaning in close to properly see Koistream's appearance...Which was very much him invading the poor tom's personal space. Considering his severe near-sightedness, it was the only way Wormpaw could see him properly. So that was his excuse. He would lean left to look at the markings on his back. Koistream really did look like a Koi. In truth, the tom was beautiful. Wormpaw didn't see how that was useful to keep note of but, he pulled back out of Koistream's space.
"No..? I'm an apprentice. I've only been out of the territory once, " Wormpaw replied, knitting his eyebrows together. His face slowly turned into a subtle pout. He was curious. He had never even seen a Twoleg. While one day in his life he would, he was very impatient. "Why do Twolegs like fish so much?" Wormpaw questioned.
Then his pout had switched to an surprised expression. Breaking his blank façade for a moment. "Curiosity of living a different life. I'll always be a cat no matter what but, it gets boring. And, " The tom would pause for a moment at the fact Koistream would even suggest being a,, w..wo--worm.
"Birds eat worms. Worms get step on by cats. It's a cruel lifestyle. The dirt can't be that fun anyway, " Wormpaw hum, though.. If he was a bird, he would have to eat worms. While he didn't have a soft spot, he made sure to not harm worms for obvious reasons. He sighed, frowning. "I'll.. stay a cat, " Wormpaw would mumble out in defeat.
Koistream watched the apprentice closely, well extra close considering how quickly the apprentice had moved into his personal space but Koistream didnt seem too bothered, he as more intrigued upon why the cat was doing so. "You alright, lil bud?" He asked quietly. What a little weird! Koistream loved it. He loved quirky and weird and just about anything outside the box, Wormpaw certainly fitted all those categories.
"You know, I could take you out to have a look around maybe, with my own apprentice?" koistream offered idly, washing ome or his pure white paws. He pulled a few fish scales from between his yellowed claws, a pleasing purr rolling from him. "Do you have a mentor? Or are you one of the unlucky ones?' He asked with a sympathetic frown but wondered for a moment if Wormpaw could actually see it. "Twolegs, ya see, pride themselves on how their dens look... so they keep their pounds pretty clean and looked after. They even feed the fish! Bonkers.", Koistream wouldnt admit it but he had hung about with enough kittypets and loners in his youth to know about these sort of things, it made his cheeks heat with a mild embarrassment. "For someone who hasn't left the camp much, you know an awful lot about the stuff that goes on outside of it." Koistream observed.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 24th, 2020, 11:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar shook his head, but he was already heading for his den without waiting for her response. "She isn't trained yet, as far as I know. Go help Wormpaw, call me out here when you're done to let me know how he does."

And then he was gone, disappearing inside to enjoy another loud fit of coughing.

[ @Slatepaw ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 25th, 2020, 01:56 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
Koistream watched the apprentice closely, well extra close considering how quickly the apprentice had moved into his personal space but Koistream didnt seem too bothered, he as more intrigued upon why the cat was doing so. "You alright, lil bud?" He asked quietly. What a little weird! Koistream loved it. He loved quirky and weird and just about anything outside the box, Wormpaw certainly fitted all those categories.
"You know, I could take you out to have a look around maybe, with my own apprentice?" koistream offered idly, washing ome or his pure white paws. He pulled a few fish scales from between his yellowed claws, a pleasing purr rolling from him. "Do you have a mentor? Or are you one of the unlucky ones?' He asked with a sympathetic frown but wondered for a moment if Wormpaw could actually see it. "Twolegs, ya see, pride themselves on how their dens look... so they keep their pounds pretty clean and looked after. They even feed the fish! Bonkers.", Koistream wouldnt admit it but he had hung about with enough kittypets and loners in his youth to know about these sort of things, it made his cheeks heat with a mild embarrassment. "For someone who hasn't left the camp much, you know an awful lot about the stuff that goes on outside of it." Koistream observed.
The lanky tom didn't bother answering Koistream's question. He was sure he didn't look sad or something.
Wormpaw's eyes would follow Koistream's movements, though he was still listening. He glanced back, raising both of his eyebrows. Well.. his curiosity knew no bounds. "...Sure, " It sounded as if he was trying to force casualness yet his fidgeting gave away his excitement to Wormpaw's downside. I mean, it's not everyday you get to go snoop outside of your usual range. His ears swivel to the sound of Koistream's purr. "No, but I'm not unlucky. He completed my training at least before going.. erratic. I'm waiting to do my final assessment, " Wormpaw explained, referring to Dirtfur.
He would stifle a sigh, "Twolegs are weird. Why would they waste their food on... fish..?" They weren't even cute. Maybe if they liked mice, Wormpaw could grasp it but... fish just looked derpy. Hmph.
He would let out a spur of coughs, blinking at Koistream. Looks like he slipped up."Oh, " Wormpaw would mumble out, looking down for a moment. "...My sister goes out a lot. She brings back info for me, " He lied through his teeth. I mean, who really followed that rule? As long as he stayed in the territory and away from borders, Wormpaw didn't see the big deal.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old March 25th, 2020, 01:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The warrior shuffled his way out of the Den, momentairly stopping to let out a big yawn and a good stretch before he made his way towards the Apprentices den. Poking his head in, the Calliby looked around, "Oi Moonpaw, get up it's time to get some training in and toss you in the River!" he bellowed, not really caring for the other slumbering apprentices. Was about time they woke up anyways.

Once he felt as though his Apprentice had heard him, Gentlethunder mosey'd backwards, and promptly sat himself down, grooming some clumps of fur.
@Fang

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; March 25th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old March 25th, 2020, 02:22 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

@Starfall
Moonpaw woke up by his call "Fine."
Old March 25th, 2020, 03:44 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

A small black fur ball rolled out from the nursery. Now a few tails length away, equally small limbs emerged. Four pudgy paws and then a head! Bright blue eyes, a little black nose. The small lump of coal-like fur was Tinykit, finally adventuring out from the secure darkness of the nursery. He took a wobbly step, and then another, and another, until he finally found the perfect place to feel the bright winter sun being absorbed by his pitch-black - almost void like - kitten fluff. Tinykit made a small half-mile half-chirp noise of content but there was only so long a small bundle of enegry would sunbathe for, he had the whole world to explore! No one would stop that, well maybe if he got tired... or hungry... or if his Mama called but that wasn't the point! The runt was craving adventure and that's what he would do, soon at least.

{Open!}

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 25th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 25th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Moon Lily; |

Fogpaw didn't like the fact that this cat was staring at him, but he didn't say anything because that would just seem rude to do so. The young tom read his lips and shrugged. "Sure. What do you have in mind?", he asked. Maybe if they hung out a bit this awkward feeling would leave between them. Now that they have talked he didn't want to just leave and forget about everything. They would run into one another again since they were in the same clan.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 25th, 2020, 06:09 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
A small black fur ball rolled out from the nursery. Now a few tails length away, equally small limbs emerged. Four pudgy paws and then a head! Bright blue eyes, a little black nose. The small lump of coal-like fur was Tinykit, finally adventuring out from the secure darkness of the nursery. He took a wobbly step, and then another, and another, until he finally found the perfect place to feel the bright winter sun being absorbed by his pitch-black - almost void like - kitten fluff. Tinykit made a small half-mile half-chirp noise of content but there was only so long a small bundle of enegry would sunbathe for, he had the whole world to explore! No one would stop that, well maybe if he got tired... or hungry... or if his Mama called but that wasn't the point! The runt was craving adventure and that's what he would do, soon at least.

{Open!}

"Where are you going?"
A black, white-spotted molly laughed. Spiralheart trotted over to the midnight black kit with a gleam in her yellow eyes. "Does your mother know you're outside the nursery?"

- I left -