Today 02:46 PM

Old February 9th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Jasperpelt's ears flicked backwards when he saw his friend's grief at the mention of her dead mate. That had been the wrong thing to say. He shifted his weight as they continued onwards. He felt like he should say something else, something less...solemn, perhaps, but- but then what? What was he supposed to do now? "We can always go back if you...if you prefer," He offered and then winced a little as though he realized how unsure he sounded. He needed to sound more sure, more confident...he wanted to act that way for her- more anxiety probably wouldn't help the situation, but...it was part of who he was. He looked down at the ground, his step faltering a little and he didn't dare to look back at her. This wasn't fair. None of it was. Everything...that had happened was completely unfair, and now she was stuck raising kits on her own. The tom knew she loved her kits, but...didn't they just remind her of Fogstep? Didn't they- couldn't they...remind her of what had happened? The dark furred tom finally stopped again and raised his head, half nervously glancing back at his friend once more. "What's your favorite place out here?" He asked, moving on to a subject that would be much lighter to talk about. Jasperpelt loved every place out here...from the river, to the trees- everywhere seemed to be unique to him. And beautiful. This was probably why here of all places was his favorite. When he was younger he had called it his "safe place." Though now he knew that there was no such thing...everywhere could be dangerous. He padded over to a concentrated area of bushes, sitting down beside them and wrapping his tail around himself as he looked at her curiously, awaiting a response.
Lotusheart shook her head at first. She didn't want to go back now. They had walked so far out and the subject she hated talking about wouldn't stop her. She would learn to deal with it as it would always hang over her head. "It's okay, I don't wanna go back. Even queens get tired of being in the nursery all the time," as hard as she tried to sound joyful in her sentence, the tone wasn't what she wanted. It still held grief and she knew it. Lotusheart blinked her green hues. As they continued on their way, she lifted her head from the ground and searched around the trees and just the territory in general. They may be on a walk, but she decided to keep things like a border patrol as well. She didn't want anything to get near the camp and continuously gaze around and scented the air. However, Jasperpelt caught her attention and her gaze veered in his direction. Lotusheart had lightened up a little in the silence and she awaited him to finish speaking before she thought for a moment. "I just like being by the river, honestly. It's very calming as long as you're not in danger," she replied, with a small shrug. She preferred staying in camp, but she wouldn't tell Jasperpelt that.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2017, 04:00 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@Slash-GNR

Streamwhisker sighed, settling in a patch of sand that she normally laid in, when she noticed a cat coming hr way, she stood up, walking toward that cat, "Hello~" She mewed
lotusfang
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@Slash-GNR

Streamwhisker sighed, settling in a patch of sand that she normally laid in, when she noticed a cat coming hr way, she stood up, walking toward that cat, "Hello~" She mewed
Snowflight smiled kindly at the female. "Hello," she purred as she sat down. "How are you this fine evening?" she asked tilting her head. She pawed the ground unknowingly as she waited a response.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:05 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Snowflight smiled kindly at the female. "Hello," she purred as she sat down. "How are you this fine evening?" she asked tilting her head. She pawed the ground unknowingly as she waited a response.
"Fine." The silver she-cat replied, "And you?" Her hazel eyes flickered with.. Something.
lotusfang
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:44 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf did not lead but walked casually to the side of the gray-pelted molly, her gate relaxed and long, showing her general trust of the cat. The frozen riparians of the river were frigid and slick, so she stepped carefully and lightly, the frost feeling as if it were spreading to her toes. With each contact with the ice, she sunk her claws in slightly, adding a small bit of traction to her feet, allowing her to grip instead of skip. Her posture was straight, despite the leg bound to her body, healing slowly and naturally. The fracture still hurt quite a bit, but the medicine cat was as of yet wary of her newfound gift and left it alone. Her ears erect, the young molly turned towards Mistfall, listening attentively to her soft words as she respectfully posed questions, obviously wanting to tread lightly in case she said something distasteful.

The fiery orange tabby smiled encouragingly, trying to encourage her to be relaxed and honest. She was not quick to judge and enjoyed hearing all sides of a conversation. "Arcticpaw is lovely. A bit vivacious, but I do enjoy his company. I certainly do have a few tips. One is certainly to be patient. Depending on the cat, you may or may not have one who's respectful of you or one who simply wants to play. So, try to keep their attention. Do different things by way of a lesson; mix it up and keep it new. That'll keep your apprentice's attention. And, you'll do well once you get an apprentice. Trust me. You're a fine young molly, and I see no reason why you'd fail with as a mentor. As long as you pay attention, and explain things fully, you'll be alright," she replied, tone slightly raised in her eagerness to speak. She hadn't had a chance to talk to many others about becoming a mentor; as winter drew to its full height, she was more focused on managing her herbs stocks and teaching Arcticpaw. Stocks were running dry as it was, so she kept a tight leash on the doses she gave out.

She remembered again why she and Mistfall were out in the territory, slogging through mud and ice to search, and so divided her attention, splitting off part of it to focus on the meager scent she picked up. The cold air was brisk and nipped at her nose and mouth as she scented it, hoping for the slightest trace of anything- at this point, even the smallest bit of plant would help. Her tail twitched as they moved, the lack of sensory input throwing her off a bit, but she continued walking, even though her stride was off balanced somewhat. Geckoleaf let out a soft huff of frustration, her warm breath billowing out into a cloud of white, that quickly dissipated on the icy breeze that snaked through the territory.

"So, anything exciting happening for you? I hear that prey's becoming quite scarce. I honestly can relate; with all the green couch patients, I doubt there'll be anything left come summer. It's worse this year than most, with the clans in shambles after Bucknight and his cronies. I fear we'll never recover,"Geckoleaf said quietly, her sapphire blue orbs darting to Mistfall's own faded cobalt ones. The medicine cat's seem restricted from worry, the fear that all the clans, especially their own, would not recover pervading through her, striking anxiety into her. "I.. Well, I trust Russetstar and Blackgaze to repair RiverClan to the best of their abilities. After the atrocities committed, I just don't know how anyone could help fix us.." she said quietly, having memories of things she never wished to see again floating through her mind. Kits too young to train fighting and dueling, elders harrased and mocked, apprentices and warriors alike worked to the brink. She involuntarily gave her head a shake, as if physically ridding herself of the nightmarish scenes. Her ears flattened slightly, and she stared towards the ground in front of them, the silence now eerie and frightening.
The warrior watched Geckoleaf as she answered the former's question. She gave a small smile at the quick description of Arcticpaw, wishing her own apprentice would have their own esprit. Though Mistfall doubted that she could match anyone that was lively. The molly was young, but she had matured at a young age and hoped that she wouldn't have her paws full if she did receive a rambunctious apprentice. But it could be refreshing to have such a subordinate since not of her life was full of seriousness. So an apprentice that had esprit could hopeful bring some more color into her life.

Mistfall had been through enough to drain color from someone's life for quite awhile, but she was done with being so colorless.

She nodded as Geckoleaf offered her suggestion of being patient with her apprentice. That they might not be respectful towards her and may not listen, or one that would rather play like a kit instead of being trained how to become a warrior. "Mix it up..." she repeated to herself. She hoped should would be able to hold the attention of her apprentice whenever she got one, not wanting to disappoint them nor failing them as a mentor. The molly was already thinking of ways to possibly train them without loosing their attention. Though anyone would worry about how to train their first apprentice, she was especially fearful due to her lack of being training herself. She had liked Mirefern, but her initial mentor was always too busy, and her longest mentor was Deathstalker in the Dark Forest - something she'd rather forget about - and when she returned to the clans she got Boulderglare - her abusive father - as a temporary mentor until she became a warrior.

Though thought Royalwatcher as a good mentor.

Mistfall watched the fiery molly begin her search for the herbs. She shifted on her paws as she did so. The young warrior couldn't understand how Geckoleaf could hold all the knowledge of the herbs in her head. Remember their names, what they looked like and even their uses. She had to admit that medicine cats were quite impressive, and that it was a profession she could never master, though she wasn't truly interested in becoming a medicine cat and preferred the life of a warrior. Her ears perked as she noticed the frustrated huff from Geckoleaf. "How can I help?" She offered, and followed closely. "Do you want me to try to help find some herbs? You could explain to me what they look like. Or you could find them and I can pick them so you can look for more?" She offered, wanting to be helpful to the medicine cat.

The multi-shaded grey molly simply shook her head at the first question, about if anything exciting had happened to her lately. "Not really... or nothing particular to me anyway," she admit. She gave a dull nod as the tabby spoke about their state of prey at the moment. "Yes, this time is really tough for the clan. Our main source of prey is frozen over, though we can find water voles and sometimes even birds. But it's rare to catch many fish this time," she mewed wishing it wasn't true. Mistfall turned looked up as Geckoleaf explained about her own situation with the herbs, and how it was similar to the prey in the way that there were little during leaf-bare. Her pale orbs filled with sadness as Geckoleaf spoke about how some of their clan-mates had green-cough. The molly hated to hear when something was happening to her clan-mates. "Even if we don't have many when new-leaf comes, as long as we have enough it should be fine," she tried to encourage the medicine cat.

As her companion brought up Bucknight, Mistfall seemed to stiffen. She hated that tom. He had tried to turn the clan from Starclan and he only brought pain and death to the clans. The battles to free the clans from his tyranny had cost many lives for all the clans. She couldn't understand how someone could want to corrupt and twist their clan-mates like that, to treat some like trash and over work other. They seemed to hold the same fears of their clan not making it through this leaf-bare. The warrior was surprised when Geckoleaf suddenly shook her head and stared towards the ground as she thought about what Bucknight had done to their clan-mates.

She stepped towards Geckoleaf and placed her tail on the latter's shoulder as an attempt to comfort her. "We'll be alright," she began, not use to using a soft voice since she was rarely in the situation that she needed to comfort someone. "Starclan is with us once again, after all they were the ones that sent Skyclan to free us right?" She mewed. "But we can't rely on them solely. Starclan can assist us, but not carry us. I have faith in Russetstar and Blackgaze too, they are great warriors, and Starclan chose Russetstar themselves!" Mistfall pointed out. "They're smart and caring, they will take care of Riverclan. They're far from Bucknight and Thornfrost. But we have to stay strong too. The clan must help and support the leader and deputy in order to become strong. You too are smart and play an important role in the clan, so you must continue with your head and high, continue to heal your clan-mates with Articpaw at your side. The clan is here to support you as well." Mistfall hoped she was saying the right things and that it made sense. Though she did believe in her own words, she couldn't help but continue to fear for her clan.

(sorry 'bout the long post! you gave me a lot to work with ^u^)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; February 10th, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old February 10th, 2017, 09:23 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart shook her head at first. She didn't want to go back now. They had walked so far out and the subject she hated talking about wouldn't stop her. She would learn to deal with it as it would always hang over her head. "It's okay, I don't wanna go back. Even queens get tired of being in the nursery all the time," as hard as she tried to sound joyful in her sentence, the tone wasn't what she wanted. It still held grief and she knew it. Lotusheart blinked her green hues. As they continued on their way, she lifted her head from the ground and searched around the trees and just the territory in general. They may be on a walk, but she decided to keep things like a border patrol as well. She didn't want anything to get near the camp and continuously gaze around and scented the air. However, Jasperpelt caught her attention and her gaze veered in his direction. Lotusheart had lightened up a little in the silence and she awaited him to finish speaking before she thought for a moment. "I just like being by the river, honestly. It's very calming as long as you're not in danger," she replied, with a small shrug. She preferred staying in camp, but she wouldn't tell Jasperpelt that.
Jasperpelt averted his yellow hues from her and continued to stare at the ground very hard, as though there were some fascinating object there that he wanted to see. What was it? Well nothing, the tom just tended to stare at anything but the cat whose presence he was in when he got nervous. After a while he lifted his head and stared straight ahead, ears pricked upwards before he relaxed. Nothing. Thank goodness, he thought with a sigh of relief, saying a quick prayer to StarClan thanking them and praying that nothing else would happen. "The river? We could go there, I want you to have a good time while you're out...and once your kits are apprentices, you could bring them out here too! I-I might come if that happens, y'know it's sorta in the future, but anyways..." His voice trailed off and he quickened his pace once more, heading further away from her. It was too easy for him to get embarrassed. He never really understood why that was...was it because of his strange way of showing friendship? He could feel an urge to be calmer, be more careful around her...the last thing that he wanted to do was upset her. Did I just do that? He thought, alarmed as he realized he was offering to do something Fogstep might have done. "But um, uh...on second thought, uh, you should probably, um...take them y-yourself. Sorry, I, uh...wasn't- wasn't thinking." He mewed, his ears flicking backwards in displeasure at his words. He seemed to relax more, his ears returning to their normal stance and hues becoming softer and more gentle as they continued onwards, deeper into the territory. It wasn't crowded out here like in the Clearing. And although Jasperpelt liked the feel that there was protection, and safety there, he preferred the uncertainty simply because there was no pressure. It was just him- most of the time. He had gotten the feeling that Lotusheart wasn't enjoying herself as much as he had thought she would, which might have been only natural...he wasn't quite sure. Maybe she missed her kits. Or maybe she and Fogstep did this. Oh StarClan, please don't let that be the case...I don't want this to be another bad memory, I want it to be a good one, he thought, his tail twitching as he glanced back at her once more, almost checking to see if her stance was nervous or worried in any way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2017, 11:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Sealpaw was a little disappointed by the answer he received. Her answer though brought some curiosity as thoughts began growing in his mind, sprouting up like dandelions in new leaf. Just assumed that he had one? Did she think he was handsome? Surely not, he never had even met this cat before, maybe she had seen him, just not he to her? It didn't know and it was confusing to him so he stopped down the train of thought and pursued a new one. Did he like someone? Well, he did, Doepaw and Fadedpaw, his best friends ever, but as friends, he thought. He wasn't sure if he liked them more than friends or not. Nor if he even knew what it was like to love someone more than friends. "Well, I... uhh...thanks I guess." he muttered bashfully. His green hues stayed rather focused on a rock just near Summerpaw's feet, unblinking and unmoving. "I don't know really.... I never really thought about it." he said. Silence consumed him, lingering on and on, drowning him almost. To break it though he spoke again. "I guess I kinda like Doepaw, maybe Fadedpaw too, but I really don't know...." He said, uncertainty filling his tone. He seemed slightly uncomfortable in not being able to answer her questions directly, and at the mere thought of actually growing up to have a mate and family. It just wasn't a thought that crossed his mind that much. Okay, it had never come up in his mind, not even once.
Summerpaw glanced at the tom with a confused expression. Was she making him too uncomfortable? She knew from experience that if the tom got too nervous he might eventually lash out at her. Then again, that had only been one time...but she had never, ever forgotten it. She could still feel the angry hues of the tom staring at her as she disappeared into the trees, running away from him. Good thing I'm not a delicate little kitty then, huh? She thought, looking into the rapidly moving water at her own distorted reflection. It wasn't the prettiest sight, but it wasn't horrible. She could live with it. "Really? Doepaw or Fadedpaw, huh? Are you going to tell them that? Y'know, there's a good chance they like you too, you're quite charming," Summerpaw mewed with another sweet smile in the tom's direction. She wasn't quite sure whether she was doing the right thing here. If one of his friends did like him, and got mad at him for speaking to her, then he could get mad at her in turn and then things would get messy.
Summerpaw looked worriedly at him, trying to make eye contact and wondering why he was avoiding it. "What's the matter, too stunning to look at?" She asked in a half joking manner as she grinned once more. She had lost her enthusiasm for flirting with him- it was no fun when the cat already liked someone else. There was no way for her to get them to want to be around her more, there was only fear that the cat they liked might be angry with them for talking to her. She didn't have many friends that were she cats. They all seemed to want to leave, get away from the she cat who posed such a threat to their futures. Summerpaw sighed, stretching out further on the rocks, and hoping she wouldn't fall into the waters below. She liked swimming, but when it was an unexpected swim...sometimes she wasn't able to keep her head above the surface. She hated the thought of the water dragging her down further into the swirling abyss, choking her, keeping her from breathing...the she cat snapped out of her fantasy and turned her attention back to Sealpaw, her green hues flashing with the slightest bit of worry but remaining as calm as possible.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2017, 12:38 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@CloverWitch
"You are young...you'll grow out of it...but savour your youth while you can..." Do I say it now? he thought awkwardly "listen umm..." As her gaze met his, gentle and understanding, he melted a little. "I wanted to tell you something...something else...other than..sun..."
Interested, Ashenfeather jumped from her spot and landed softly next to Olivesun. She sat by his side and curled her tail around her paws while her eyes fixed intently on his. "What is it?"
Closet/Self Teaching Witch
(Yes, I am a witch. Not stating this as a joke.)
List of my chars are here: clovercharactersheets.weebly.com
Old February 10th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
Interested, Ashenfeather jumped from her spot and landed softly next to Olivesun. She sat by his side and curled her tail around her paws while her eyes fixed intently on his. "What is it?"
He shifted a little then got comfortable. "I love you, AshenFeather. I know, I'm quick to judge cause we've only been hanging out today but...I think you're really great and I've had a good time with you." He blurted out.
Old February 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
He shifted a little then got comfortable. "I love you, AshenFeather. I know, I'm quick to judge cause we've only been hanging out today but...I think you're really great and I've had a good time with you." He blurted out.
Ashenfeather blinked in shock and felt her pelt get hot. I love you too! Quickly she realized that she didn't say it out loud. The she-cat rubbed her cheek against Olivesun's and couldn't contain her loud purr. "I love you too. You're very kind, sweet, smart. I would love to spend the rest of my days in RiverClan with you, Olivesun."
Closet/Self Teaching Witch
(Yes, I am a witch. Not stating this as a joke.)
List of my chars are here: clovercharactersheets.weebly.com