hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaztaill View Post
~Redkit~

Redkit nodded once again.
Silvercreek smiled again. "Right. Run along, then: surely other things would be more interesting to a kit than speaking-er, listening- to an elder, no?"

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 19th, 2021, 11:35 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

daysky layed in her nest she thinking about asking one of the warriors to have an apprentice bring some moss for new bedding when she looked to see a kit coming in the den.
@Akushi hinata
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
daysky layed in her nest she thinking about asking one of the warriors to have an apprentice bring some moss for new bedding when she looked to see a kit coming in the den.
@Akushi hinata
Riverkit
Riverkit peered up at the elder with wide questioning blue eyes. Can you tell me a story daysky she mewed. Her tiny figure was that half the size she was actually supposed to be (she’s 5 and a half moons ). Her clumsy footsteps and goofy smile said it all, she was a total goof ball.
Old May 19th, 2021, 01:01 PM
twilight

Quote:
Riverkit
Riverkit peered up at the elder with wide questioning blue eyes. Can you tell me a story daysky she mewed. Her tiny figure was that half the size she was actually supposed to be (she’s 5 and a half moons ). Her clumsy footsteps and goofy smile said it all, she was a total goof ball.
of course said daysky she thought of a story, one leafbare it was really cold and prey was so scare that a fox came into the camp looking for food we fought it hard and chased it away the first few times it came but then one night it went into the nersery and would have killed the queens and kits but smallfur one of the warriors then made the fox go out og the nersery but while fighting it cought her and draged her out of camp we found what remained of her the next day a potrol was sent out to drive the fox out for good I was not in that potrol but the next day the patrol came back saying that they had killed the fox but it came at a price my mate was killed during the fight
@Akushi hinata

Last edited by shaded shadow; May 19th, 2021 at 01:05 PM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
of course said daysky she thought of a story one leafbare it was really cold and prey was so scare that a fox came into the camp looking for food we fought it hard and chased it away the first few times it came but then one night it went into the nersery and would have killed the queens and kits but smallfur one of the warriors then made the fox go out og the nersery but while fighting it cought her and draged her out of camp we found what remained of her the next day a potrol was sent out to drive the fox out for good I was not in that potrol but the next day the patrol came back saying that they had killed the fox but it came at a price my mate was killed during the fight
@Akushi hinata
Riverkit
Riverkits eyes widened in horror at dayskys story. Trembling she stared backing away just a bit but she changed her mind and sat even closer. Can I hear another one daysky I really enjoy your stories! Riverkit knew if she heard another story like that she wouldn’t be able to sleep in the nursery ever again. Turning she saw silvercreek the other elder. Oh I’d love to hear some stories from you to she mewed joyfully.
( lol I have a feeling she will be in here a lot she enjoys stories )
@Kyrieknight
Old May 19th, 2021, 01:22 PM
twilight

Quote:
Riverkit
Riverkits eyes widened in horror at dayskys story. Trembling she stared backing away just a bit but she changed her mind and sat even closer. Can I hear another one daysky I really enjoy your stories! Riverkit knew if she heard another story like that she wouldn’t be able to sleep in the nursery ever again. Turning she saw silvercreek the other elder. Oh I’d love to hear some stories from you to she mewed joyfully.
ok said daysky smiling she though of another story when i was a kit there was another kit named quietkit she was always in the nersery and would not come out untill one day i was playing with the other kits and quietkit ran out of the nersery and shoved one of the other kits out of the way as a hawk swooped down it grabbed at her and took one of her eyes out none of us saw it until then the medican cat took her to the medicen cat den and kept her their for a moon, when she was able to come out the leader made her into an apprentice and changed her name to hawkkit

@Akushi hinata
Old May 19th, 2021, 02:11 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akushi hinata View Post

Riverkit
( lol I have a feeling she will be in here a lot she enjoys stories )
@Kyrieknight
Silvercreek smiled gently. "Of course. What kind would you like?"

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 19th, 2021, 02:57 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Firepelt croaked uh this tick on my ear is bothering me! she tried to pick it off "ugh! my bedding is old where are those app.?" Firepelt walked out of the elders den. "open"
Old May 20th, 2021, 09:57 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

silverkit, rainingkit, and crowkit walked into the elders den they were hopeing that one of them would tell them a story.
@shaded shadow

Last edited by windtail; May 20th, 2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old May 20th, 2021, 10:00 AM
twilight

Quote:
silverkit, rainingkit, and crowkit walked into the elders den they were hopeing that one of them would tell them a story.
daysky was about to take a nap when she saw the three kits walk into the den.

@windtail
Closed Thread