Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old January 14th, 2024, 04:45 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
What was this nonsense?? NO, they wanted NAMES and a session ironing out precisely why they'd make a terrible mentor. They needed to know right on the spot, the second Bumblestar assigned them a mentor, whether that one would be a dud so they could request a replacement unit as soon as possible.

"Will you at least tell me if my mentor is a bad one? Send me a signal like … like, sneeze! During the ceremony. Then I'll know to reject them. I'll spit on them right then and there, and tell them 'you aren't the boss of me'." If Wolfpaw refused, they supposed they'd just have to suss out the situation personally and go from there.

Beachkit's shortcoming was a lack of knowing the warriors. Understandably, they had better things to do than interact with a kit. So… the warriors were strangers. All of them, except Wolfpaw who wasn't even a warrior but sure seemed like one to Beachkit in his vast knowledge. He came across so worldly, and he was a proven expert at beating up snakes. "What's it like being trained by a leader?" Not just a leader, but a good one! Bumblestar was hecking fierce, it must've been where Wolfpaw learned it. "Is she preparing you to be the next leader, or maybe to lead with her?!"

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At Beachbaby's request, Wolfpaw furrowed his brow. Signaling out cats as bad mentors could be tricky.. not everyone was as obvious as some were. "I'll do what I can, but I don't know how everyone will be. They might be bad if I don't sneeze, they might be great if I do. Cats can change, they can.. struggle, and lose the drive that made them awesome.

"But regardless,"
and he felt like he'd said this before, but now he wasn't so sure. "Whoever you get, you can always go to me for training. I don't want anyone to struggle gettin' lessons they need, 'n you'll be no exception to that." A fond flick of his tail over Beachkit's shoulder.

As long as he drew breath, Wolfpaw would not fail to look after others - it was the least he could do, after everything.

"Hah, no. You know how leadership works, right?" The whole deputy shebang. "She's trainin' me to be one of ThunderClan's best, 'n nothing less. I'm not real interested in being leader, anyway.." .. he let the words trail off for a moment. "I can't imagine a scenario where she'd leave the rank willingly. She's put so much into this Clan, 'n has a lot more to give. I'm more than happy to support her, a thousand times over." To Wolfpaw, Bumba deserved immortality - she was amazing and the soul of the Clan. The thought of losing her bothered him. "Maybe I'll duel Spiderthroat for his rank, you think that old bat will get a leg up on me?"

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:35 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
A happy noise spilled from them at the offer, and they nodded eagerly, but then hesitated. What if they were bad, though? If they were going to Wolfpaw for training assistance, that meant their mentor might not be doing a sufficient job and... therefore, they'd be INADEQUATE. Wolfpaw might think of them as incapable or dumb, and the thought had them antsily flexing their paws as it weighed heavily.

What their mentor, or any other random warrior thought of them, they didn't care. Wolfpaw was different. Wolfpaw carried actual accomplishments and a heroic demeanor, he was one of ThunderClan's finest.

"He sounds like he has a lot of legs..." Presumably, the guy wasn't named Spider for nothing, so it seemed like a valid question. Then again, Wolfpaw was brave and fierce and his skill already seemed to surpass that of the warrior's with how amazing he was, leading them to believe Wolfpaw could definitely win any encounter no matter how many legs Spiderthroat had. "He's stinky and you're.. you! You're really cool, and smart, and the bravest cat I've ever met. Strong! That too." They would sing Wolfpaw endless praises. (Unlike the other clanmates of a higher rank, Wolfpaw was the only one who seemingly cared to take time from his busy day for them.) "You're already the best warrior in the Clan, and you're not even a warrior yet!"

Now, Beachkit had a question of their own. "Who is Spiderthroat? I'll beat him up for you if I have to!" By process of elimination, they supposed he had to be the deputy or the medicine cat apprentice or one of the most important hornets. Whatever he was, they could take him down and then award Wolfpaw the rank in his place. Problem solved.

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 17th, 2024, 07:59 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

mosskit fought with a mossball and claimed his victory over it with a meow of pride "yes! i win again!" he went on fighting the mossball as he rolled around.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old January 17th, 2024, 11:04 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Mousekit shivered in sea's bed

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:14 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post
Mousekit shivered in sea's bed

Cloverkit

They/Them | kit | friend/s: Mousekit

Cloverkit walked over to Mousekit quietly. Then nudged them. "Are you awake?" they asked quietly. Nudging them again carefully.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:19 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

~~~~ICEKIT~~~~

Icekit was a small siamese kitten with ice blue eyes, just barely born.

He ran around sliding, jumping and bumping into walls as the queens glared at him and they said, "Someone get control of that kit,"

Icekit bumped into other kits and they hissed at him. But he just kept on running around. This was his first day! He had to run and run and run and run!
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:19 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Beachkit -
A happy noise spilled from them at the offer, and they nodded eagerly, but then hesitated. What if they were bad, though? If they were going to Wolfpaw for training assistance, that meant their mentor might not be doing a sufficient job and... therefore, they'd be INADEQUATE. Wolfpaw might think of them as incapable or dumb, and the thought had them antsily flexing their paws as it weighed heavily.

What their mentor, or any other random warrior thought of them, they didn't care. Wolfpaw was different. Wolfpaw carried actual accomplishments and a heroic demeanor, he was one of ThunderClan's finest.

"He sounds like he has a lot of legs..." Presumably, the guy wasn't named Spider for nothing, so it seemed like a valid question. Then again, Wolfpaw was brave and fierce and his skill already seemed to surpass that of the warrior's with how amazing he was, leading them to believe Wolfpaw could definitely win any encounter no matter how many legs Spiderthroat had. "He's stinky and you're.. you! You're really cool, and smart, and the bravest cat I've ever met. Strong! That too." They would sing Wolfpaw endless praises. (Unlike the other clanmates of a higher rank, Wolfpaw was the only one who seemingly cared to take time from his busy day for them.) "You're already the best warrior in the Clan, and you're not even a warrior yet!"

Now, Beachkit had a question of their own. "Who is Spiderthroat? I'll beat him up for you if I have to!" By process of elimination, they supposed he had to be the deputy or the medicine cat apprentice or one of the most important hornets. Whatever he was, they could take him down and then award Wolfpaw the rank in his place. Problem solved.

@BEAR.
.. did Beachkit not know who their deputy was? Wolfpaw supposed it wasn't the wildest thing he's heard, given Spiderthroat reminded him of a small bush. Easily overlooked and didn't do much, besides get accused. "He has a normal amount of legs, I think. But I'll let you know if he pops out a few more." The compliments were flattering, but Wolfpaw wasn't going to .. let it go to his head. He never felt good enough, would not be until he exceeded the mass majority of warriors in skill. And even then he had so much to learn.

A short laugh. "He's our deputy, I'll point him out to you sometime. I'm sure you can take him, though - he'll stand no chance." Cats liked to portray him as a monster, but Wolfpaw climbed the Spidermountain with no issue - the old man humored kids. He reckoned if Beach went for him, Spider would cave to the demands of the mighty baby warrior.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:51 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

Cloverkit

Cloverkit walked over to Mousekit quietly. Then nudged them. "Are you awake?" they asked quietly. Nudging them again carefully.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Thunderclan▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Mousekit▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄sea/them▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ace, omniro▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄no purrks▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

mousekit opened sea's eyes to see Cloverkit and said "yeah, just resting my eyes"

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:54 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Thunderclan▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Mousekit▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄sea/them▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ace, omniro▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄no purrks▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

mousekit opened sea's eyes to see Cloverkit and said "yeah, just resting my eyes"

Cloverkit

they nodded. "Are you ok? you looked cold, or like you where having a bad dream," they said, their voice almost a whisper as they went and sat next to mousekit. They where ready to listen if needed, or walk away if mousekit wanted to be left alone.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; January 18th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.