Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 06:34 AM
Born of River Blood [p]
by Blaaze
Last post by XxGhostStarsxX
Today 06:19 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by anika
Today 06:12 AM

Old December 11th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

She had to get away... For a bit? A light frown began to form between the deputy's brows, his head lifting slightly.
"Dewsong, do you not have nursing kits in the nursery?"
Gingerfrost's eyes narrowed in disbelief, staring down at the queen.
"You can't leave 'for a bit' if you have kits who still need you."

[ @Shinestripe ]

Old December 11th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Dewsong
She/her

She looked down. He was right. Dewsong was not being a good mother, she wasn't being what she had wanted in her own kithood. "It won't happen again." she murmured.

@Estelle

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old December 12th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

BubbleCloud
She-cat [She/Her]|Asexual/Panromantic|Warrior
BubbleCloud walked into the territory, not knowing it was riverclan's territory. Her memory had been lost but she still remembered how to hunt and fight but she didn't know who she was at all! "Hello? Anyone there?" She called, hearing a voice.

@Estelle
{If this is unrealistic, just LMK!}
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)

Last edited by BirdieChirp; December 12th, 2022 at 11:12 AM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

LilyLeaf
LilyLeaf limped into the riverclan territory. "Hello?" She called.

{Sorry that it's so short!}
{ @birdie }

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; December 12th, 2022 at 12:18 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 04:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

☼ Firekit☼
@Estelle

FINALLY! Someone came up to her! Firekit smiled excitedly as she was approached by some guy. His name was Frosty something, right? She remembered thinking it was dumb in her youth, but now she couldn't recall it. Well. That was okay. He wasn't very talkative, luckily for him, she was, so he wouldn't have to say much. Firekit could fill in the silence quite efficiently. As he jerked his head for her to follow, the dark red kit padded bouncily alongside the tom, glancing at him every few moments to see if he was actually going to talk. He did. Frosty said one. Single. Word. but Firekit could work with that.

"You will not beLIEVE all the stuff that's happened to me lately! I'll start off at the beginning, though, so it makes sense." Inhaling deeply, excitement making more words than necessary begin to vomit out. "Okay so I had this dream one time, it was kinda a nightmare but also kinda a good dream. I mean, Heronkit was actually not annoying in it - Heronkit's my sissy by the way - which makes it better, but other than that, the dream SUCKED. Because in the dream, I saw my Mommy crying. My mommy is Doeheart, she's really pretty. Have you met her?" Without waiting for a response, the molly prattled on.

"She was crying because it was so hard to take care of us, and that it would be easier with a Daddy to help her, so when I woke up, I decided to find my Daddy! I figured he would look like me or Elkkit or Heronkit or someone, and how could there be a lot of cats outside in the territory, if everyone lives in RiverClan. So I snuck really coolly out of camp and started looking for my dad. But it was actually super hard, because there's a lot more cats out there than I thought. Did you know that there's like... three more RiverClan's out there?! It's crazy!! OOoooh, I also got lost whichiswhyIwentmissingsodefinitelydon'ttellmymompl easeandthankyou,Ialsodidn'tfindmydadbutitsokayrigh tbecausehemustbestinkyforleavinganyways but I'm back now and I'd really, really love to be a RiverClan cat again. I also learned a song from a really nice cat with a cool thing around her neck. Do you wanna hear it? Okay, so here it goes. I don't know any of the words, so I'm just gonna hum it super loud."

And then, the chatterbox proceeded to hum the tune of a random poem some really chill cat had taught her, humming extra loud so that Frosty could hear it.

__________________________________________________ _____

☼ Darkflight☼
@oleander

Darkflight rose to his paws to meet the cat who approached, and was surprised when he wasn't recognized, and treated like an outsider. His cool yellow gaze narrowed and he chuckled humorlessy. So, this cat didn't know who he was? it looked like growing up in RiverClan and serving as a warrior for 8 moons meant nothing. Typical. He would humor this furball, though, not wanting to have to deal with bruised pride while trying to get back to his Clan. "Darkflight. I'm a warrior of this Clan who went missing due to being injured by a fox on a solo border patrol."

He nodded to a pink, fleshy scar on his shoulder, wanting to knock this out as soon as possible. "A Twoleg got a hold of me. I would've fought back, but I was too dizzy from blood loss. I'm back now though." As if that wasn't obvious. How much clearer did he have to be? Darky was a few seconds away from praying- praying, so it spoke volumes about his extreme dislike for social interactions if he was preparing to turn to his mostly rejected religious star-cats.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 12th, 2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 11:00 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
LilyLeaf
LilyLeaf limped into the riverclan territory. "Hello?" She called.

{Sorry that it's so short!}
{ @birdie }
Fawnpaw
Scouting for herbs was almost like second nature now. Fawnpaw was starting to memorize the spots in the territory where certain ones were located, what they looked like, when they best grew. It wasn't often she thought about how far she had come in the last few moons but when she did it was often followed by a swell of self-confidence. Slowly but surely, she was edging herself closer to having a pretty solid foundation of knowledge.

Lifting an ear from where she stood over a patch of marigold, trying to dig through what was frosted over and what was salvageable, Fawnpaw heard the sound of a cat. Faint RiverClan scent alerted her to the fact that it was most likely a Clanmate so the young medicine cat rounded the undergrowth to see Lilyleaf limping towards her. "Oh, Ms. Lilyleaf! Hello! Are you alright?" she asked, bounding over to her Clanmate.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old December 13th, 2022, 05:43 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
Scouting for herbs was almost like second nature now. Fawnpaw was starting to memorize the spots in the territory where certain ones were located, what they looked like, when they best grew. It wasn't often she thought about how far she had come in the last few moons but when she did it was often followed by a swell of self-confidence. Slowly but surely, she was edging herself closer to having a pretty solid foundation of knowledge.

Lifting an ear from where she stood over a patch of marigold, trying to dig through what was frosted over and what was salvageable, Fawnpaw heard the sound of a cat. Faint RiverClan scent alerted her to the fact that it was most likely a Clanmate so the young medicine cat rounded the undergrowth to see Lilyleaf limping towards her. "Oh, Ms. Lilyleaf! Hello! Are you alright?" she asked, bounding over to her Clanmate.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
"Hello, FawnPaw!" LilyLeaf said and smiled. "I fell down a hill and hit my leg! I couldn't come back up until I was not in agonizing pain anymore!" She said.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old December 13th, 2022, 10:46 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gingerfrost was quietly existing, not doing much of anything at that moment. For once there wasn't anyone dying, so perhaps it wouldn't be a bad time to check out Smallpines. But instead, he'll conveniently run into Moonfrost.

[ @Rizo @snekeyes4 - Short post but he's here and ready to help o7 ]

MOONFROST

The dark Shield let out a chirp as she ran into Gingerfrost. Dipping her head in respect, she turned to head back towards where she had left the strange tomcat at the border, waving her tail for the deputy to follow. If there was anyone who could make a decision, it would be the tom. She trotted along until she saw Hades once more, and dipped her head in greeting.

[ @/Estelle @snekeyes4 I'm so sorry for the delay! ]

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old December 13th, 2022, 02:11 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Magpie stumbled through the woods, shivering. Blood oozed from three long scratches down his side. The kit had accidentally wandered into the den of a nasty rogue while looking for shelter from the cold. The rogue hadn’t been open to hearing his excuse, instead opting to injure him as punishment for trespassing. Magpie shivered as he recalled the fury in that cat’s blazing yellow eyes.

The poor kitten couldn’t smell. He’d never smelled a single thing in his entire life. There was no way he could’ve known that den was someone else’s. No matter how much he wished he could, he wasn’t able to scent any other cat’s presence.

He’d tried for a whole moon to survive on his own, after his mother threw him out. But, it wasn’t working. So, he’d started looking for someone to help him survive. Anyone.

Magpie had caught sight of groups of cats in this area every now and again. Perhaps, if he could find them, he could beg them for help. If they didn’t claw him the second they saw him.

The kit was growing very tired. His side hurt, he was hungry, and he hadn’t slept well in days.

( @birdie Magpie is five moons old. )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; December 13th, 2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old December 15th, 2022, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Morningdew + puffinkit + pinekit
puffin and pine are both 3 1/2 moons old
The Molly had been taking turns carrying her kits. Her tired eyes blinked happily as she reached the Riverclan border. She was home at last. Though she knew it would never last forever, she breathed deeply taking in the scents before putting puffinkit down. Her breathes bellowed in white foggy puffs before dissipating into thin air. Now my kits listen closely. You have one more brother who has stayed behind in this clan for their entire life. His name is houndkit i want you both to take care of them. a wheezing cough racked her body as she staggered a bit to the side. Both kits cried out in unison as they scrambled over to try and steady their mother. not much further my dears. It won’t be long now.
@birdie