Today 11:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2021, 01:37 AM
chirps

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@spade //

ponyo was glad that mister fish agreed to her (very unrealistic) conditions. as soon as her mom came back, which would certainly be soon, she would be returned to her and then live the rest of her life-- happily ever after! "uh-huh.." she slowly nodded at the toms remark, noticing that there was no home here, actually. at his little gesture, she wasted no time to hurry after him, keeping up as best as she could for a kit her age.

"riverclan," the name made absolutely no sense to her, but the excitement of meeting other cats made up for her confusion. there were even kits her age! well, according to mister fish. she wasn't shy by any means, so she was a bit curious as to just how many cats were in his camp. "are there other clans of cats? are they all fishy cats?" she inquired, looking up at the tabby as they continued to walk.

a new name? ohhh. that was- well, she wasn't sure how to feel about that. what if she forgot her current name? that'd be terrible! ponyo's not dumb! she reminded herself mentally, tiny chest puffing out. "a ponyo...is ponyo!" she responded with a nod that made her look so sure of her reply it was a bit surprising. she was ponyo, obviously! a ponyo was her! speaking of names, she didn't know mister fish's name either! "what's your name, mister fish?" she asked before thinking about what her new name could possibly be.

the ginger kit glanced over her shoulder to look at the beach, awing at the small, red creature that popped from the ground and skuttled across the sandy ground. unbeknownst to her, that creature was a crab. "that! that! that thing for ponyo's new name!" she exclaimed, stopping for a short second to point a paw in the direction of the crab.
It was natural for kits her age to have many questions, but Kestrelstar just felt tired and drained. No energy or motivation to really explain anything, yet no days off were provided for him. Not when he had an entire Clan to lead. "There are three other Clans that we share the forest with," he replied, looking ahead now as he spoke. "ThunderClan, who resides in the luscious parts of the forest. ShadowClan, who dwells in the shadows of the pine trees, and WindClan; the cats who call the open moorland their home." There was much more to it than that, but he knew he couldn't just bombard the young kit with all that information at once.

As the topic of names came around, Kestrelstar gave a snort. "My name is Kestrelstar. The -star at the end signifies that I am a Clan leader; meaning, RiverClan is my Clan to lead." Following Ponyo's gaze to the part in the sand where a crab was scurrying across, the gray tabby blinked. A crab... Interesting. "That's a crab. You're okay with your new name being Crabkit?" They were leaving the sandy shoreline behind now, cresting the hill and on the homestretch back to camp.
Old July 6th, 2021, 09:10 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@spade //

"oooh," ponyo gasped, in awe of the information of the other clans. thunderclan sounded cool! shadowclan sounded a bit scary, the name gave her bad vibes. windclan sounded pretty. but she liked riverclan the best so far, because, well, she had only met a fish cat! or, river cats. river-fish cats? that would include both aspects of the clan!

apparently, mr fishes name was kestrelstar. (she still liked mr fish a bit more, it sounded nice.) if he was a leader, and he led a clan, did the other clans have leaders? "fishstar! fishstar! what about the other clans? shadowcats and thundercats and windcats? do they have leaders too?" she asked, not really noticing that so many questions could be a bit draining, as she bounded after kestrelstar.

so that thing was a crab? "uh-huhhh! no more ponyo, only crabkit now." the newly named crabkit chirped. "and then- and then, crabkit will become crabstar!" she wanted to be a leader too, it sounded fun! she thought she would be a very good leader.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 6th, 2021, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe padded into Lionsbeach with the two apprentices behind her and was ready to hunt these crabs as she observed them.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 6th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe padded into Lionsbeach with the two apprentices behind her and was ready to hunt these crabs as she observed them.
Amerpaw padded alongside her. "So? How do we catch them?"
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:01 AM

Snowstripe sighs "well first of all you have to avoid those penchers that they have. Then you bop them with a stick to make sure that the pinchers are kept occupised and then wack them with a stick repeatedly till they are not moving and then carry them back to camp. most wont go paw to paw with them because they can be extremely painful."" She mews looking at Amberpaw

Old July 6th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:
Snowstripe sighs "well first of all you have to avoid those penchers that they have. Then you bop them with a stick to make sure that the pinchers are kept occupised and then wack them with a stick repeatedly till they are not moving and then carry them back to camp. most wont go paw to paw with them because they can be extremely painful."" She mews looking at Amberpaw
Amberpaw nodded. Simple enough, just wack em with a stick! She grabbed a fairly long stick between her teeth, and padded cautiously towards a crab, before bashing it with the stick for a bit. Eventually it stopped moving.
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:12 AM

Snowstriped followed with another stick and one tried to attack her tail and paws she dodged them and wacked it with the stick she had repeatedly.

Old July 6th, 2021, 10:33 AM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Snowstriped followed with another stick and one tried to attack her tail and paws she dodged them and wacked it with the stick she had repeatedly.
Amberpaw picked up the now dead crab, and buried it close to the line between beach and forest, before starting to hit another crab. This one was a bit more tricky though, and got behind her, almost snipping her tail before she killed it.
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw picked up the now dead crab, and buried it close to the line between beach and forest, before starting to hit another crab. This one was a bit more tricky though, and got behind her, almost snipping her tail before she killed it.

Snowstripe burried hers next to amberpaws kept going. She killed ine after it snipped her paw

Old July 6th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Snowstripe burried hers next to amberpaws kept going. She killed ine after it snipped her paw
Amberpaw buried hers before noticing Snowstripe had gotten her paw snipped. "Are you ok?"
Closed Thread