Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fenrir
Today 09:32 PM
the golden era [clan...
by reiya
Last post by GoldenDaffodils
Today 09:30 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 09:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:22 PM
Seashells!! [Mentor finder]
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:19 PM

Old December 1st, 2023, 12:00 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

*Tigermist winced slightly*

"I'm expecting kits."

Woah.
Kits.

Beastpaw bounced joyfully, butting Tigermist in the leg gently. "Coolcoolcool!" she cawed, sending the birds usually trailing her scattering with surprised chirps. The young apprentice plopped down eventually, and a niggling jealousy bloomed. If Tiger had kits... She would be with them more than with Beastpaw! The kit-aged 'paw huffed, then stared up at Twistarry, blinking owlishly. Her nose felt a teeny bit snuffly todays.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; December 1st, 2023 at 12:01 AM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:19 AM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Deadkit peeked out from the nursery and listened to the words of her leader
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:32 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Poppypaw padded over. She was sure she knew at least a part of what Twilightstar was going to say.

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:27 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Fallowpaw entered; oooooo a clan meeting!

she sits down; her ears perked up.
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:33 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual

At the topic of the meeting, Softsong's tail twitched.

"Nothing too troublesome hopefully," she mewed. She certainly hoped that's all Twilightstar had to talk about, but she was doubtful the illness sweeping their clan wouldn't be the topic, if not the consequent trouble with Peachfrost and Cowtuft.

"Some new warriors would certainly do us good. Maybe you'll get an apprentice of your own since you like the little furballs so much," she rumbled, shaking the worries from her head. There was no use fretting - if there was grim news, they'd hear it soon enough.

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Poppysong sticks out her tongue for a second to retort the jab, then listens. “Hm, yeah it would be nice. Though I won’t be surprises if it doesn’t go smoothly. I doubt putting so much stress on a cat and expecting them to sit still and be normal is just asking for someone to get hurt.” They go to flick their tail at someone but pause and look around. Then they just wave in the general direction of the Galewood.

The thought of new warriors puts a smile on their face but worry in their chest. So young, so many responsibilities, and much less backup than expected if something were to go awry. Then they realize they aren’t listening and zone back in.
“Oh, no I don’t think I’m cut out for one. I’d have to hand them off to another mentor in less than a moon!” They chuckle. “Starclan, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were less cautious than I.”

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 1st, 2023 at 04:01 AM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 04:42 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Poppysong sticks out her tongue for a second to retort the jab, then listens. “Hm, yeah it would be nice. Though I won’t be surprises if it doesn’t go smoothly. I doubt putting so much stress on a cat and expecting them to sit still and be normal is just asking for someone to get hurt.” They go to flick their tail at someone but pause and look around. Then they just wave in the general direction of the Galewood.

The thought of new warriors but a smile on their face bit a worry in their chest. So young, so many responsibilities, and much less backup than expected if something were to go awry. Then they realize they aren’t listening and zone back in.
“Oh, no I don’t think I’m cut out for one. I’d have to hand them off to another mentor in less than a moon!” They chuckle. “Starclan, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were less cautious than I.”

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual
Softsong let out a little huff of amusement. She was sure it wouldn't end up as disastrous as all that. "I think you're just worried about the karma from your own apprenticeship," she teased. "You were quite the pawful, not to mention how worried you had me with that injury of yours!"

"Speaking of apprentices, there's your little successor," she mewed, nodding in Fallowpaw's direction. "I just recently took over her training. She's an eager little thing! Quiet though. And definitely not as cheeky as you were."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 1st, 2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:29 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Wheattail padded up with a melancholy sigh. Her leader looked so sad, her eyes seemed to scream with confidence, yet the tiredness was taking hold. Wheattail gave a comforting smile, hoping her leader would notice it. IF she didn't, thats fine to. She has to much to worry about rather than a warm smile. But Wheattail gave it in hopes it might help with something, anything at all.

Watertail sniffed softly as he settled beside his mate, fluffing out his pelt and pressing against his mate, she didn't seem bothered by the cold at all! "How are you not cold?" Watertail grumbled in envy of her long and thick coat. Wheattail smirked and responded. "It's my coat, its very thick." Wheattail seemed to notice the comment was him subtly asking for warmth, she pressed her warm pelt against his and wrapped her tail on her back to warm him. Purring softly as she felt him shiver and then sink in her fur, it seemed to be in relief. Watertail purred lightly and then lowered his voice. "I don't think Cowtuft did anything wrong, but if he did what will we do? We can't lose our medicine cat. And besides him being our medicine cat hes a friend, almost like Kin to some cats i'm sure."
Wheattail sighed at her mate and flicked his ear with a small paw. "Stop worrying for two second and get warm, also hush so Twilightstar can speak." Seeing her mate give a small pout Wheattail stiffled a purr.

(OPEN)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:35 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Dawnkit

An offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia; as tall as an apprentice!

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."
Dawnkit's ears pricked. Ooo, a meeting! This was going to be the first ever meeting that she'll be attending. What was it like? Was Miss Asterblink going to be there, too? Dawnkit started to glance around the clearing.

Sigh.

And, as always,
mother isn't here.
Dawnkit kicked a pebble across the clearing. Why should she care? Why would Asterblink, out of all cats, care to come?
Auntie Lynxyowl and Uncle Silentleap said they usually came...
Fun fact: that was a lie.
Asterblink never comes to meetings.
Well, unless it's Leopardpaw's warrior ceremony.
Dawnkit shook her head and looked up at Twilightstar. She kept breaking eye contact off to look around, possibly for Miss Asterblink. Stop. But they hadn't come yet. Stop! Focus! Why was mother never here? Stop! Twilightstar can't see you cry! It was never fair. Dawnkit, STOP! Tears appeared in her eyes.
DAWNKIT, STOP!
What would Asterblink think?
They would think Dawnkit was weak.

And so, she sat still, trying to keep a mask of seriousness.

[Open to any and all!]
Hi :3)

Wheattail saw the little kit, tears in her small, precious eyes. Standing up, her long-ish fur coat against her sides the block the cold. Padding over in a delicate and silent way she leaned down to the little feline and mewed. "Hello little one, need someone to sit with? It's quite cold to be alone as your fur's not fully grown" Wheattail asked kindly, Purring lightly at the kit, and partially at how her mew had rhymed. Well, everything seemed to rhyme. Cowtuft is a murder, Twilightstar is a traitor, Peachfrost is in deep anger, small kits cry out for there mothers, apprentice wandering yonder. It all always adds up. And the end is always the same. And they all break to shatters. Forcing herself to keep a kind, soft smile Wheattail waited for the small feline's response.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:12 AM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ʀᴜᴇʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇ.]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ᴡᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰彡★
(────)

RueRipple makes her way to the clearing, looking as fat as ever. Being pregnant had taken a lot of energy out of her, It was harder than the young warrior could have ever imaged. She finds a clear spot and takes a seat more towards the back of the clearing, The queen then looks around for her mate RyeWhisker.
@Pumpkin Latte

Ryefur purrs in greeting and raps his huge tail around his mate
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:57 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dewsong Faced Another Strong Breeze.... Errrr More Of A Small Wind, But It Still Stirred Birds Long Fur. Ah, Don't You Love The Wind! Bird Mewed To Birds Brother.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901