Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:21 PM
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:15 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:13 PM

Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@S t a r

( NU! HAIL GIB BIG BEAR HUG )

His eyes widened and.. If he was honest. He was..scared. He's heard of break downs..had a few himself.. But she sounded..mad! As if she was possessed. His heart felt like someone was gripping it tight and his stomach filled with fear. He didn't know what to do. He could also feel his anger build at this, ERGH! Why can't he do anything!! Lips curling back in a silent growl , he shook his head. Think..what would a friend do?.. Uh..

Ears pinned against his head,whoever these two cats were...THEYRE DEAD! DEAD!! Star..sky...DEAD! Hissing , his eyes were now pieces of ice. " so cats ARE hurting you. " he meowed he tried to contain his anger... But his anger was more a concerned type. "Darkpaw listen to me...ignore them. Please. Whatever is going on, your stronger than this! Hey please... Listen to me...I'm sorry..I ...please. Listen to my voice..I don't know what to do " he meowed in defeat . He hung his head ..maybe it was best to just let her have her moment to get her emotions out..

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:46 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @Checkmate aa yes h u g )

Darkpaw was drowning. Drowning in the voices. She wasn't speaking now. But she looked afraid. Her tears were gone. Her wide eyes frantic, searching in the sea of voices. She couldn't breathe. SHE COULDN'T BREATHE. She gasped for air, hyperventilating. Yet, no air entered her lungs. She stumbled as she lost balance, catching herself in a second. She put her forepaws on her head, oh it hurt. She couldn't see. Everything was black. But suddenly, a voice cut through. It was Hailscratch's voice. It broke through the dark like a light, and she listened. He was frantic. Afraid. She.. needed to comfort him. Yes. She couldn't get lost now. She could never give up. Other cats depended on her. Darkpaw could barely see, but at least she saw anything. He looked.. so different. A small smile grew on her face and she reached for him. She drew him into a hug and she let out a choked sob. Her tears returned, flowing out of her eyes. Why.. did she feel like a weight was lifted off her chest? This felt so good.. but it hurt her chest. Her heart. She let out a short, little laugh. Hah. Wow. Interesting feeling.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 2nd, 2021, 09:02 PM

@S t a r

Seeing this scared the stars out of him, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to get her to the medicine cat or what! But slowly she seemed to get better?... What was going on? Then, she hugged him. That changed everything for hail. His eyes widened yet again as he realized something. Keeping it to himself , he hugged back . it was more of a clingy and aggressive type hug. But it was still filled with care. " what ...just happened?.. Darkpaw are y-you ok?! Do you need Ebonyfang?!" he asked as he kept on hugging. He didn't let go...not until she was ok. "Please tell me...I don't know what to do for you..how can I help?" he wanted to! He just...didnt know how to go about it in this situation, it was beyond his control. And he hated it .

Old January 2nd, 2021, 09:07 PM
oh, how i love you..

Darkpaw spoke, but it was choked and scratchy from crying so much. "I-It's.. beyond Ebony's control.. I'll.. I-I'll be okay. Just.. needed to say something.. f-for once.." She'd never told anyone. Anyone but Blackie. And he.. he had them too. His had names, it seemed. Hers did too now. What did that mean? Probably that.. she was getting worse. All she did, was run around and smile for everyone. She never got to tell anyone when she was hurting. She had to be okay. Her mother had told her that. Just smile, and you'll be okay. But it wasn't enough anymore. They had NAMES. She couldn't deal with this anymore. But at least.. she had finally told someone. It made her happy. "I-I've.. never told anyone about my.. voices. Only.. B-Blackie, but he's.. he's dead." Admitting he was dead made her heart wrench and twist. That was the sick and painful truth. The one she trusted the most was dead. Oh, how it hurt. He did bad things too.. and yet, she would never know of them.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 3rd, 2021, 03:26 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

This was a good morning. She'd hunted with a good cat who made her laugh and she'd been able to help someone who'd been done wrong. And now she got to share a breakfast with a pretty molly life was good (huh this would be the biggest breakfast, lunch? at this point, Adderfang had eaten in moons and would be actually proportional to her body size even shared among two). They'd have to do this again sometime.

@ghostwriter

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old January 3rd, 2021, 10:19 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
She jumped and whipped around with her pelt bristled.
"Oh, it's just you." She said gladly, her pelt now lying flat.
Nightshiver giggled a little at Brackenpaw's reaction, all in good fun of course. She then stood and proceeded to sit down by her apprentice "w-well do-one on th-the f-ake t-trails," she meowed with a smile "I-if yo-ou want we-e c-can do a-a last r-ound before hu-hunting a l-last bi-it of p-prey a-and re..returning to ca-camp" they'd been out for a bit now, and the molly wanted to take a moment to properly think about how she would teach Brackenpaw. The other was already a good hunter, clearly, so their next session would likely be around either sneaking or battling - she'd leave Brackenpaw the choice.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 11:40 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Nightshiver giggled a little at Brackenpaw's reaction, all in good fun of course. She then stood and proceeded to sit down by her apprentice "w-well do-one on th-the f-ake t-trails," she meowed with a smile "I-if yo-ou want we-e c-can do a-a last r-ound before hu-hunting a l-last bi-it of p-prey a-and re..returning to ca-camp" they'd been out for a bit now, and the molly wanted to take a moment to properly think about how she would teach Brackenpaw. The other was already a good hunter, clearly, so their next session would likely be around either sneaking or battling - she'd leave Brackenpaw the choice.
l Brackenpaw l
She nodded, "Yeah, would you like me to seek this time?" she asked politely. She stretched and awaited a reply.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old January 3rd, 2021, 02:34 PM

@S t a r

He was speechless for a good while. Voices in ones head?...how could that even happen? Must've been chaotic in there. Blackie was dead too? Taking a moment to get it all soaked in , he decided to speak. "I'm sorry that he's gone.... " he tested. He was trying not to say the wrong thing and sometimes that proved to be difficult. "And I didn't know.....................these...voices..theyve not tried to hurt you have they?.... " Cuz if they have... They'd have to do something about it. He didn't know what...HECK he'd go to the starry cats up in the sky and demand that they help her. If they couldn't help a clan at least help her. If they denied - he'd kill every single one of those damned STAR CATS! NOT ONCE, have they actually helped anyone. All they did was cause chaos whenever clans didn't get along... All they did was tell them what to do and how to behave. Live by the code.
Every cat has given up some part of themselves to look toward Starclan. Shadowclan has had done this too...Starclan better give what's due.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
She nodded, "Yeah, would you like me to seek this time?" she asked politely. She stretched and awaited a reply.
Nightshiver nodded before getting up, flicking her tail slightly as she got out of the bushes. The young warrior waited for Brackenpaw, both to see if she would leave the bush too and for her t close her eyes. Once all was settled, she swiftly crept off into the distance, making both long and short fake trails before eventually hiding in a bush as well. She was a bit further away than before, but she was sure that wouldn’t be a problem for Brackenpaw.
Old January 4th, 2021, 12:01 AM
oh, how i love you..

Hurt? Ah, they did much more than that. They tortured her. Every. Single. Day. But she knew, she couldn't tell him that. "They.. don't hurt me. But they sure do d-drive me crazy." Darkpaw let out a little chuckle. Lying through her teeth. Gosh, this was new. She couldn't tell him. She couldn't tell anyone of her torture. Suddenly, Star began to speak. Because.. nobody will listen? Hm. He was right. Nobody would listen to her rambling. But she.. she had to be positive! Yes, she would be positive. A new voice spoke. Another.. feminine-sounding voice. But this one, seemed more.. mature than Sky's voice. Deeper and.. more velvety. Her voice was.. kind of hypnotic. Why tell them, when you can tell us? Stars, it was hard not to listen to this new voice. Probably because of her voice. But what was her name? Luna. Another Rogue name. Why were they all related to what was above? It didn't make sense. She sighed and stared at the ground in silence.

Baby, my phone!