by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Cobra

"........Sure"Was the solemn answer to the question, the speaker being an absolutely massive molly with the color scheme of a calico. With a gentle claw, Koiripple swiped the fish up onto a nearby rock before she stalked over towards Minkfire and sat about half a foot away from her side, her pale gold eyes already darting over the water's surface and looking into its depths. I swear to Starclan I'm surrounded by the strangest of cats sometimes, it amazes me that I still have the patience to deal with them.

Soon enough, she spotted a fat trout swimming lazily under the surface and immediately snatched it out of the water, staring at it for a moment before dropping it in front of Minkfire. She didn't know quite why, but Koiripple figured she might as well return the favor. ".......Want this or not?" Koiripple gruffly asked, not entirely accustomed to socializing.

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:33 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Splashfury of RC~
(Try to wrap this up. I will report the patrol on the 6th or something)

Splashfury carefully made sure that her bundle of herbs were properly organized so then the trip back home would be easier. Knowing the fact that flowers were delicate from experience, she had to be careful incase anything that the medicine cats used were fresh plus unspoiled. It would be a shame to make another trip for the fact that she broke the herbs so they weren't usable anymore to the medicats.
The molly smiled as one of her apprentice asked her a question. "They said that anything that you think can be used as a herb will do. I advise you to stay away from the berries due to the fact that I heard that one of them can kill you." she ordered as she waited for them to finish.
Her apprentices should be finishing up by now. Splashfury saw that Podpaw was already done so Frostpaw still needed to finish up. The molly didn't want Lionstar to punish them for being the only cat in the group to come back empty pawed. It didn't help the fact that they were new apprentices.

{ @soot @TheShadowAnimal }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 3rd, 2020, 06:19 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Frostpaw had gotten a few flowers and a few berries. Hm, maybe... Do you think these will heal anyone? She asked, and lowered her head to the plants. Hearing they could kill she shot her head up and pushed the berries over to Splashfury L-Like these? She asked. { 5 - juniper berries. 3 - Lavender. @Elementals. @soot. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; September 3rd, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old September 4th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Ambivert

~Splashfury of RC~
(A cat can only carry 4 items, Shadow or Bill may punish us)

Splashfury looked at the berries that Frostpaw picked despite her instructions to stay away from the berries. Her temper could only handle so much so she let out a sigh before looking at them. She remembered that deathberries were black like a dark night. These berries were sky blue so she tried to remember what they were. "I think these are safe. Something called a jumpy berry or juju pit berry. Death berries are like blackish or red." she mewed as she tried to conceal the annoyance of this rebellious cat. She looked around the clearing where they gathered as many as they could. "Er, I don't think we can carry this all. We can drop it off and then I can come back later to fetch them but for now carry the ones you can carry. I will help you conceal the others from animals that may try to think it is funny to steal."

{ @soot @TheShadowAnimal }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 4th, 2020, 02:04 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

“Absolutely certain? Of course! I’m completely trustworthy!” she wasn’t lying, and her voice reflected that. An important secret? She wondered after his next sentence. “I promise I won’t tell a soul.” She mewed, now back in control of her speech.

What was the secret? Her curiosity was perked up. Wait- was he meeting with someone? What if he had a crush on some cat, maybe a loner or a cat from another clan? What if he even was mates with some cat? That would be terrible! But she couldn’t imagine Stormtalon doing that. He seemed much better than breaking the code.
// @Redtalon

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old September 4th, 2020, 02:42 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days

(Sorry! @soot. @Elementals. 2 - Lavender 2 - Juniper berries.) Frostpaw nodded she set down some of the herbs in what she thought was ground her paws felt wet and kind of cold she thought for a moment before realizing that it was water. Uh oh.. I just put them in a stream! She panicked for a moment silently Um.. Oh sorry... I put them in the stream. She said and bent her head.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; September 4th, 2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old September 4th, 2020, 03:11 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeeta View Post
"Yes i do actually". she said proudly @Moon Lily

Eagleflower furrowed his brow in a sheepish manner, a small grin edging its way onto his maw. Perhaps he and the apprentice could help each other. After all...she seemed more confident than his last one. Straightening up, the tom stepped forwards hesitantly. "I...uh...follow me." He instructed softly, voice falling apart like clay. Honestly, what good could he do for Ivypaw? He was just some nervous joke. Leading her through the bramble tunnel, they were out before you could say 'adventure awaits'.

Pushing through the undergrowth, the large brown tom stumbled on a root, catching himself before he managed to die or something rather. A clearing lay ahead of them.
"H-here...here you can see most of Riverclan territory, and some of the borders." He mewed, plopping himself down onto the earth with minimal grace. "I'll point the landmarks out to you."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 4th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Breezehen lead Ivorypaw into the territory towards Lionsrange, though wasn't going to make the full trip that far. Wasn't it a two day walk? No thank you.
"Do you need help hunting or are you confident in your ability? I haven't seen you hunt, so I wanted to ask, but I feel you're ready."
She murred quietly, quite proud of her apprentice. Despite all her set backs, she was doing well.
@Zesty Mango

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 4th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @soot
Stormtalon paused an extra second or two for effect, as if he was considering the validity of the apprentice’s plea. “I suppose…” he said, allowing reluctance to color his voice, ending in a note of resignation. “...perhaps I’ll give you a chance.”

The smoky tabby turned, gesturing with his tail in the direction of a secret destination across the river.

StarClan will come alive tonight,” he mewed. His leaf-green eyes glinted with barely concealed anticipation. No doubt he would regret this later, explaining his evening plans to a chatty apprentice of unknown trustworthiness. Storm was cutting corners in order to save time, though not in the ideal way, which would have been letting his sharp tongue loose. “The stars, I mean. I’m going to observe them. However… I’m running out of time, and I don’t want any cats to follow me. You understand, Sootpaw?”

Old September 4th, 2020, 08:48 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Snowfern carefully darted through the trees, her steps quick and slightly wobbly. So far she was doing fine with staying balanced, and luckily for her it would stay that way. She risked a glance over at Willowpaw to make sure she was following along before focusing back on getting to cattail pond. When they were almost there, her pace slowed down a bit. She was already out of breath, and she was not here for it. It seemed that her time stuck inside the medicine cats den took more of a toll on her stamina than she thought. She leaned against a tree for a moment to catch her breath before starting to slowly transition from a steady trot to going back to running at the same pace she was at prior.

@Rani

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread