Last post by ollie
Today 08:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2020, 12:16 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

"Stay in formation. Follow whichever scent trail you'd like.. and continue to be light on your paws. You'll want to stay upwind of your prey, and to try to avoid it spotting you. Once you think you're close enough, I want you to pounce on it and kill it."

The instructions were simple enough if Tinypaw listened. Thistlestep planned on observing him from a distance.

[ @Siren Bliss ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 31st, 2020, 08:20 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
*Darkkit pranced next to flyfur,he held the dried up sandball of grass.He though well.* @Rainquail
Flyfur kept an eye on Darkkit as they traveled through the territory, not wanting him to wander off or get hurt. Curious about what he would do, she flicked her tail over some leaves to send to fluttering through the air.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 31st, 2020, 08:47 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @ILoveLeafpool
Rainsplash padded into the territory, heading towards the river which lead to Lion's Tunnels. He didn't speak, just moved. He was honestly nervous of this trip, as he hadn't had much tunnel training and he was unsure of what would happen..
Fallenpaw followed her mentor towards the river. She was glad she went to swimming lessons in case she fell in.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old August 31st, 2020, 11:38 AM

My Mood: Blah

The white she-cat chuckled at her apprentice's enthusiasm, nodding with understanding and exiting the camp. She knew that there wouldn't be any real prey near thier camp, but she figured she'd let Acornpaw explore the forest a little, "You should lead and I'll follow. Lead us away from camp." Her voice was soft and angelic as always.

@Blitz

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 31st, 2020, 01:00 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @soot
Stormtalon's whiskers twitched in near exasperated amusement when Sootpaw assured him of her tact. So earnest--so much energy, so like an apprentice eager to prove herself.

"Are you absolutely certain you can handle it?" Storm asked, casually flicking his tail over the mossy earth. He was playing this up-- and he knew it-- but the charcoal tom had a method to his madness. He let his sharp green gaze linger on the elder across the stream. "Because... this is quite the important secret, Sootpaw. I choose my confidants very carefully. I don't want other cats knowing."

StarClan. He was making it all so much more dramatic than a trip to watch the stars.

Old August 31st, 2020, 01:50 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Flyfur kept an eye on Darkkit as they traveled through the territory, not wanting him to wander off or get hurt. Curious about what he would do, she flicked her tail over some leaves to send to fluttering through the air.
*Darkkit watched in aw* You did that! So Cool! *He wanted to run and dive into the river but he sticked next to FlyFur*

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 31st, 2020, 05:48 PM

Not what she expected, but she wasn't disappointed either. She noticed his longing for the river and crouched down beside him, looking at his face for a sort of heart to heart.
"Once we drop these off, we can find a calm pool of water for you to swim in. Maybe one day you will conquer the river's currents, just not today."
She murred in both amusement and contentment. Better to offer and be there with him than having him wander off alone. He would drown or be swept away. She was eager to see him grow up into warriorhood, though.

@Cougar

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 31st, 2020, 06:35 PM

{ @Rainquail }

*Darkkits eyes lit up,he was shocked* Really! Thank you FlyFur! *He said,happness* Thank you so much,Ive need to learn how to swim anyway. *He said trying to get moving* Where are we gonna put this?

--
]✰
--

Old September 1st, 2020, 05:33 AM

"We will need to bury it. Otherwise the smell will attract predators. We went as far as we did in case something does smell it, it won't be lead to camp."
Flyfur set her leaf wrapped bundle of bloody sand down and then began scraping up one of the softer patches of dirt, digging into the soil. She didn't stop at making an shallow indent, however, and dug a hole about as deep as her legs before she decided it was good enough, and turned back.
She shoved the bundle into the hole and gestured for Darkkit to throw the moss in.

Once Darkkit complied, she began to shovel and scoop the loose soil back into the ground, pawfuls at a time. Once the hole was filled back up with as much of the soil as she could, she used a paw to begin patting it down, packing it all in to suppress the scent and make to hill piece somewhat level and even with the normal ground.
Once she was satisfied that she was done and had accomplished what she needed, she turned back to Darkkit.
"How about that swimming?"

Yes, she needed to return to camp to check in on Goslingkit and make sure Blizzardsky actually dropped her off at the Medicine den. She felt she could make a short detour for Darkkit. He was unusally well behaved lately.

@Cougar

Old September 1st, 2020, 07:20 AM

Talking Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"We will need to bury it. Otherwise the smell will attract predators. We went as far as we did in case something does smell it, it won't be lead to camp."
Flyfur set her leaf wrapped bundle of bloody sand down and then began scraping up one of the softer patches of dirt, digging into the soil. She didn't stop at making an shallow indent, however, and dug a hole about as deep as her legs before she decided it was good enough, and turned back.
She shoved the bundle into the hole and gestured for Darkkit to throw the moss in.

Once Darkkit complied, she began to shovel and scoop the loose soil back into the ground, pawfuls at a time. Once the hole was filled back up with as much of the soil as she could, she used a paw to begin patting it down, packing it all in to suppress the scent and make to hill piece somewhat level and even with the normal ground.
Once she was satisfied that she was done and had accomplished what she needed, she turned back to Darkkit.
"How about that swimming?"

Yes, she needed to return to camp to check in on Goslingkit and make sure Blizzardsky actually dropped her off at the Medicine den. She felt she could make a short detour for Darkkit. He was unusally well behaved lately.

@Cougar

*Darkkit nodded,he threw it into the hole* There! Now we can swim! *Darkkit was joy filled,he help buried them*

--
]✰
--

Closed Thread