Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
The molly opened her eyes and immediately scented the area. She smelled several trails of Nightshiver's scent and followed the one that seemed one of the fresher ones. She followed it with it's twists and turns and finnaly looped back to the other side of the clearing they were in. Well, two birds in one stone I guess? she thought, making a mental note to not follow those two scent trails. She then picked another at random and followed it to the base of a tree. She looked around confused, where was her mentor? She huffed and explored around the area, then resolved that she must be up the tree. She sighed and started up the tree.
Nightshiver couldn't help but smile while hiding - remembering the two other times she'd played the very same game. Those were.. Happier times, one could say, yet she had to focus again on where Brackenpaw might be. It appeared that the different trails had done their job, though the apprentice seemed to be doing well for now. The only thing Nightshiver had to note was that they might have to work on the sneaking part of things in the near future. But for now, Brackenpaw was getting close! Nightshiver smiled and decided to stay silent just a few moments longer to see what the molky would do.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Nightshiver couldn't help but smile while hiding - remembering the two other times she'd played the very same game. Those were.. Happier times, one could say, yet she had to focus again on where Brackenpaw might be. It appeared that the different trails had done their job, though the apprentice seemed to be doing well for now. The only thing Nightshiver had to note was that they might have to work on the sneaking part of things in the near future. But for now, Brackenpaw was getting close! Nightshiver smiled and decided to stay silent just a few moments longer to see what the molky would do.
l Brackenpaw l
The she-cat was almost to the branch that held Nightshiver. She jumped to the branch and hunkered down, clinging to the branch.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
The she-cat was almost to the branch that held Nightshiver. She jumped to the branch and hunkered down, clinging to the branch.
"yo-ou f-found me-e," Nightshiver smiled as she saw Brackenpaw "W-well do-one" the molly gave a faint nod and waited a moment before carefully going back down to the, looking up to see if Brackenpaw was following once reached.
Old December 24th, 2020, 01:24 PM

Quote:
"yo-ou f-found me-e," Nightshiver smiled as she saw Brackenpaw "W-well do-one" the molly gave a faint nod and waited a moment before carefully going back down to the, looking up to see if Brackenpaw was following once reached.
l Brackenpaw l
The she-cat followed down and jumped down the last six inches or so. She smiled at her mentor, "Can we play that again?" she asked eagerly.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old December 26th, 2020, 04:13 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Tallfern was laughing avidly at this point, a deep, almost sultry sound that seemed to bubble up from her chest. However, she all but froze at Adderfang’s coy touch, her pelt growing hot. She was no stranger to a bit of charm but there was something about the rarity of it, coming from Adderfang, who was easily the first cat to sap her of her flirtatious charisma and leave her stumbling for words. Her plumed tail arched over her back, flicking idly in unabashed delight.
“I—I don’t believe so—I’ve only seen this one...” Tallfern responded slowly, recovering herself with a subtle smirk, “We make a fine team—brains and brawn. That was truly remarkably clever, baiting the squirrel...I wouldn’t have been able to catch it if it weren’t for your quick thinking, so...I think you should have it. I’m sure it’s delcious. And one day, when Adderstar has to lead ShadowClan into battle to save ThunderClan from the squirrel army, perhaps I will serve as your deputy.” She jokes lightly, picking up the large squirrel and placing it at Adderfang’s paws in a rather gallant gesture, the tips of her tufted ears still blazing hot.
Letting her front paws thump back down from the tree Adderfang couldn't help but give a soft snort at Tallferns antics, the other molly just put her in a good mood. Doetuft was a good friend and Adderfang trusted her above most cats but the blind warrior was more of a peaceful company while the calico molly beside her had made her laugh not once but three times in a relatively short interaction, a feat nothing short of witch craft in its difficulty. "Hmm I doubt that you wouldn't eventually manage to get the little fiend, you strike me as a persistant hunter. I doubt once you were slighted the first time by the mega squirrel it would ever escape you for long. But still thanks, working with you was no hardship in the slightest." The warrior was one second off of refusing the squirrel, instead ready to suggest it went to the nursery knowing the kits would get a kick out of the large rodent (and succumbing to the well trodden path of forgetting or refusing to eat breakfast to provide for the clan instead) before the Adderstar comment came. That earned several double takes and an interesting expression on the warriors face. "Now that is truely a bizarre idea, a war with the squirrels somehow seems a more reasonable half of that sentence (though who knows you may just make a wonderful deputy if given the chance) then leading shadowclan, where'd that silly idea come from?" So distracted by the whole thing Adderfang completely forgot her idea of giving the squirrel away, instead absentmindedly picking it up and slinging it over her shoulders as she turned to start going back to camp.
Old December 26th, 2020, 05:28 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Letting her front paws thump back down from the tree Adderfang couldn't help but give a soft snort at Tallferns antics, the other molly just put her in a good mood. Doetuft was a good friend and Adderfang trusted her above most cats but the blind warrior was more of a peaceful company while the calico molly beside her had made her laugh not once but three times in a relatively short interaction, a feat nothing short of witch craft in its difficulty. "Hmm I doubt that you wouldn't eventually manage to get the little fiend, you strike me as a persistant hunter. I doubt once you were slighted the first time by the mega squirrel it would ever escape you for long. But still thanks, working with you was no hardship in the slightest." The warrior was one second off of refusing the squirrel, instead ready to suggest it went to the nursery knowing the kits would get a kick out of the large rodent (and succumbing to the well trodden path of forgetting or refusing to eat breakfast to provide for the clan instead) before the Adderstar comment came. That earned several double takes and an interesting expression on the warriors face. "Now that is truely a bizarre idea, a war with the squirrels somehow seems a more reasonable half of that sentence (though who knows you may just make a wonderful deputy if given the chance) then leading shadowclan, where'd that silly idea come from?" So distracted by the whole thing Adderfang completely forgot her idea of giving the squirrel away, instead absentmindedly picking it up and slinging it over her shoulders as she turned to start going back to camp.
Tallfern’s amused grin faded at Adderfang’s final question, her head tilted in question. Wasn’t it obvious? She trotted after Adderfang, plumed tail trailing behind her.
“Well,” she began, “I would think it’s fairly obvious...you’re skilled, selfless, motivated...to be honest, I...well I figured you would’ve been the first candidate for deputy.” She responded, a touch of disappointment working it’s way into her tone. “I know that...no one can really explain Dawnstar’s thought processes anymore, but...and I rarely speak politically...part of me wishes that one day ShadowClan could have leadership that isn’t so brutal. Selflessness...like I said...I think is the hallmark of a great leader. You seem to care for the clan’s wellbeing...not just your own pride.” She took a deep breath, shaking her head a bit mournfully, “I’m a nobody, so my opinion is void regardless.” She dismissed, despite the accuracy of her observation.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 27th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
The she-cat followed down and jumped down the last six inches or so. She smiled at her mentor, "Can we play that again?" she asked eagerly.
Nightshiver was glad to see Brackenpaw seemed to like the little game - she'd have to remember thanking Stormlily for playing it with her as an apprentice if she ever saw the molly again "O-of cou-ourse! Do yo-ou want to hi-hide o-or se-ek?"
Old December 27th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
Tallfern’s amused grin faded at Adderfang’s final question, her head tilted in question. Wasn’t it obvious? She trotted after Adderfang, plumed tail trailing behind her.
“Well,” she began, “I would think it’s fairly obvious...you’re skilled, selfless, motivated...to be honest, I...well I figured you would’ve been the first candidate for deputy.” She responded, a touch of disappointment working it’s way into her tone. “I know that...no one can really explain Dawnstar’s thought processes anymore, but...and I rarely speak politically...part of me wishes that one day ShadowClan could have leadership that isn’t so brutal. Selflessness...like I said...I think is the hallmark of a great leader. You seem to care for the clan’s wellbeing...not just your own pride.” She took a deep breath, shaking her head a bit mournfully, “I’m a nobody, so my opinion is void regardless.” She dismissed, despite the accuracy of her observation.

Adderfang scoffed at the compliments but couldn't completely choke down a blush and small grin muttering "Your flattery is going to be the death of me." before refocusing on the words which earned a small frown. "I cant say that my pride didnt want me to become deputy (I may try and be humble but its a flaw I cannot escape), demanding that only I could do it right but I rationally know that thats me not giving my clanmates the respect theyre due. Frankly I cant say if I wouldve been the right choice and done well enough, only time and the actual experience couldve told but I can shine perhaps a bit of light on Dawnstars choice. I do respect Dawnstar in may ways but if we had to work together in such high stress situations I think we may have killed eachother. I dont know about you but while I'd gladly give my life for my clan Ive no desire to die over any old argument. Besides even if its not... optimal Finchwhisker hasn't been doing that badly has he?" Alright deep down she wasn't as calm as she said but still it was valid arguments and she'd made peace with the choice.

"Tallfern you are not a nobody you are a smart and kind warrior who is an asset to the clan, Im being serious here. We have vicious and maybe stronger (but I doubt it I see those muscles) warriors aplenty but its kindness and joy that shadowclan needs, something you bring to the clan in spades. Even away from that you shouldn't discount yourself, it's not fair to you."

Last edited by Rani; December 30th, 2020 at 10:32 PM.
Old December 27th, 2020, 07:20 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Adderfang scoffed at the compliments but couldn't completely choke down a blush and small grin muttering "Your flattery is going to be the death of me." before refocusing on the words which earned a small frown. "I cant say that my pride didnt want me to become deputy (I may try and be humble but its a flaw I cannot escape), demanding that only I could do it right but I rationally know that thats me not giving my clanmates the respect theyre due. Frankly I cant say if I wouldve been the right choice and done well enough, only time and the actual experience couldve told but I can shine perhaps a bit of light on Dawnstars choice. I do respect Dawnstar in may ways but if we had to work together in such high stress situations I think we may have killed eachother. I dont know about you but while I'd gladly give my life for my clan Ive no desire to die over any old argument. Besides even if its not... optimal Finchwhisker hasn't been doing that badly has he?" Alright deep down she wasn't as calm as she said but still it was valid arguments and she'd made peace with the choice.

"Tallfern you are not a nobody you are a smart and kind warrior who is an asset to the clan, Im being serious here. We have vicious and maybe stronger (but I doubt it I see those muscles) warriors aplenty but its kindness and joy that shadowclan needs, something you bring to the clan in spades. Even away from that you shouldn't discount yourself, it's not fair to you."
Tallfern smirked a bit, pausing to admire an elegant formation of icicles dangling from a low pine branch, “Flattery? Me? Never, I simply give credit were credit is certainly due.” She remarked. She listened carefully to Adderfang’s account, nodding pensively, “That is understandable...” she said, processing the esteemed warrior’s words, “And I don’t believe so. If they get along well, then I suppose you are right. It is perhaps just a selfish wish of mine...” she added, with an almost mournful smile. The big calico warrior stopped in her tracks however, stunned by Adderfang’s final statement. She looked sincerely shocked, her tufted ears perked, emerald eyes dramatically widened, like a pair of verdant moons. Her pelt grew hot and she chuffed and stammered rather pitifully for a moment.
Oh bother, I’ve never been so...infatuated and bewildered all at once, she thought to herself, comically glancing at her considerably chiseled forelimbs as if to confirm.
“I...”
she cleared her throat. She was always the charmer, always quick with a gamesome comeback. It was as if being around Adderfang sapped her of her wit...and left her with something novel—emotion. Genuine emotion.
“It is very kind of you...to say so. But I am rogue born, I...I don’t crave the thrill of battle, or...or accolades, I just...I would just like to be happy. Sometimes...” she chuckled softly to herself, shaking her head a bit, “I wonder if I’m fit to be a clan cat.”
She had never voiced this fear aloud, to anyone, much less an esteemed warrior who could easily convince Dawnstar that she wasn’t fit for Clan life and have her exiled. But there was something about Adderfang that stripped Tallfern of her coy rouses and left her...honest, and uncharacteristically vulnerable.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 27th, 2020, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Nightshiver was glad to see Brackenpaw seemed to like the little game - she'd have to remember thanking Stormlily for playing it with her as an apprentice if she ever saw the molly again "O-of cou-ourse! Do yo-ou want to hi-hide o-or se-ek?"
l Brackenpaw l
She immediately said, "Hide," and practically jumped out of her for thinking of hiding spots.

♡ back from The Void ♡