My Mood: Sarcastic
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Shadedpaw had made a wobbly crawl to get more near the mouse

@StealthWarrior
Old August 23rd, 2020, 08:24 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Streamfoot shook his head, "Try slinking forward, focusing on one paw at a time, keep your balance, then go for the mouse." he hope to Starclan that was the right advice
@Silverclover
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 23rd, 2020, 08:36 PM
RIP RBG

As Stealthpaw turned her head, she caught a faint wiff of her mentor. Ignoring it, she continued to press forward until she scented a thrush and vole. Creeping slowly forward she pounced on the Thrush, barely giving it time to flap its wing for the las time before she killed it. Dropping the thrush, she quickly scuffed some dirt on it before tracking the water-vole. Stealthpaw caught sight of it, and began to slither forward, but the wind changed and the vole caught scent of the cats stalking it, and slipped into the stream. Not trusting her abilitys in the water, Stealthpaw gave up on the vole and veered to the left to try to find something else.
@esa @Elementals
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 24th, 2020, 02:45 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

@StealthWarrior @Elementals

Reedwhisker scrunched up his nose, trying to stay silent even though he was desperate to reply to Splashfury. He saw Stealthpaw's nose twitch their way and he didn't want to distract her anymore. Looking at the sky, he realized that sunhigh was already fast approaching. Eager to get a good view of Stealthpaw's last few kills he slowly scaled a low branch of a tree, claws straining. He finally pushed himself up onto a neat perch and sat down.
Old August 24th, 2020, 08:58 AM
RIP RBG

Finally! Stealthpw scented a mouse and a make-up vole, going for the vole first, she snuck up on it, and killed it with a swift blow to the spine, then she crept up on the mouse and pounced on it. Stealthpaw picked up the mouse and brought it back to where the vole was, noticing a robin out of the corner of her eye, she killed that aswell. Stealthpaw retraced her trail to pick up the prey she had caught earlier.
@esa @Elementals
An ARP
Old August 24th, 2020, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Silentpaw~

“Aaare you ooopen ttto tttteachinggg bbattle moves?” Silentpaw asked as he thought about how to repay the warrior. They were so generous that he could not avoid such thoughts. Maybe he could help make sure that the warrior den was in tip top condition every single week while changing out her bedding and stuff or something like that. Silentpaw hoped to learn more about her liked and dislikes by the end of the session.

{ @Slinky }
The affectionate she-cat nodded her head cheerfully, "Of course! I would love to teach what I know. It's important to be able to protect yourself and your clan." She took a moment to stretch out her claws into the dirt below before sitting back and cocking her head curiously, "I feel that you, like me, are a passive cat...am I right?"

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 24th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Splashfury~

Splashfury purred as Stealthpaw managed to get more prey. She was proud of the apprentice who was definitely going to pass this test. She would also need to have a battle test which she would look forward to the most. Splashfury made sure that the leaves concealed her scent from blowing to the apprentice by barricading her scent. It was something she had to be careful about to not ruin the test.

{ @esa @StealthWarrior }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 24th, 2020, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Leopardpaw walked slowly after a mouse being silent as possible.
@Zesty Mango
Old August 24th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw nodded his head gratefully to Spiritleap. He went to rearrange the area they were in so then nobody who passed by should accidentally step into the area by laying 3 layers of boundaries. The tabby perked up as he finished and felt like Spiritleap had something to say before listening. "Eeer.. I gguess yyyou cccall itt tthat.. Rrriverclan iss suposed tto gggo wwwith ttthe fflow?" he stammered a reply embarrassed. He didn't know what else to say to the question. He really thinks that since they are Riverclan, they should be the clan that goes with the flows but have some standing waves when there was something that really needed to change.

{ @Slinky }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 24th, 2020, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze lead her two apprentices out of camp and into the territory. "Are you ready to see everything that's out here in RiverClan Rushpaw?" she asked, looking over at her new apprentice and then over at Sootpaw, a smile on her face. She assumed they would both enjoy at least having a couple training sessions together even though Sootpaw was older and had more training.

@gs29513
@soot

(sorry it took me a while to get to this)
Closed Thread