Today 01:18 PM

Old November 12th, 2022, 01:43 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"We could ask around in camp." He said pointing out the option. "Basically anyone else who wants to battle train." He said as he stretched his body out before standing up straight.

(( No kits obviously))
Sharppaw thought for a moment. "Um... sure, I guess?"
Old November 12th, 2022, 01:46 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie Horror View Post

Sharppaw thought for a moment. "Um... sure, I guess?"

"Okay, let's head bac to the claring than." He said considering asking the other cats.

(( Do you want to go to the clearing to continue the role-play?))
Old November 12th, 2022, 02:54 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"Okay, let's head bac to the claring than." He said considering asking the other cats.

(( Do you want to go to the clearing to continue the role-play?))
(sure)

Sharppaw nodded and followed.
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:57 AM
I am who I am

My Mood: Adorable

Thunderclaw growled and roared. He had fallen in and his other friends were laughing. Even sopping wet his brooding muscle and long claws stood out, making him(Even whining) A cutting figure.
Old November 30th, 2022, 01:40 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Soft pawsteps took a rather meandering route towards the creek that she'd been assigned to go and hunt for herbs at. Her usual stop-and-start pace may have been... slightly odd for her companion, but there were just so many interesting bits of things to look at as they went! Little mushrooms and bright fallen leaves coated her home, and the glint of frost in the morning sunlight held a delightful sparkle if you looked at it at just the right angle.

However, the sound of bubbling water drew her attention back to the task she carried. Right! Finding... Marigold, poppy seeds, or catmint... Oh, she hoped they could find some catmint... Her mouth practically started watering at the thought of the delightful smelling plant.

"The uh--the last time I was out here there was lotsa marigold along the banks. Not entirely sure of the best spots for poppy flowers here, but catmint should be easy to sniff out if there's any around," she rambled, grey eyes flicking about absentmindedly before sliding back over to her patrolmate with a sudden thought. "Oh, um... do you know what they look like?... I can uh, describe them if you don't!"

A cautious grin crept across her muzzle. Perhaps this would be a good way to make a new friend!

[ @littlelove @Emo Rat @birdie Starter up! ]

Old November 30th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Mistheart ~

Soft pawsteps took a rather meandering route towards the creek that she'd been assigned to go and hunt for herbs at. Her usual stop-and-start pace may have been... slightly odd for her companion, but there were just so many interesting bits of things to look at as they went! Little mushrooms and bright fallen leaves coated her home, and the glint of frost in the morning sunlight held a delightful sparkle if you looked at it at just the right angle.

However, the sound of bubbling water drew her attention back to the task she carried. Right! Finding... Marigold, poppy seeds, or catmint... Oh, she hoped they could find some catmint... Her mouth practically started watering at the thought of the delightful smelling plant.

"The uh--the last time I was out here there was lotsa marigold along the banks. Not entirely sure of the best spots for poppy flowers here, but catmint should be easy to sniff out if there's any around," she rambled, grey eyes flicking about absentmindedly before sliding back over to her patrolmate with a sudden thought. "Oh, um... do you know what they look like?... I can uh, describe them if you don't!"

A cautious grin crept across her muzzle. Perhaps this would be a good way to make a new friend!

[ @littlelove @Emo Rat @birdie Starter up! ]
Stormkit

Wait? I recognize this plant I believe Stormkit thought. The small blue tom took a sniff of it as he was waiting with Mistheart.

“Aren’t these death berries?” the kit squeaked out to the warrior. He had no intention of touching the plant, let alone eating it so he took a few steps back. Which he stumbled over his crippled leg and fell over.

“I at least know what marigold and poppyseeds look like, the medicine cat made me take poppy seed for my leg when he set it and then the marigold event,” Stormkit explained.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:04 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever

Cinderpaw trekked deeper into Thunderclan territory alongside her patrolmate. For once, it seemed she wasn't the distracted one on a patrol -- she had to stop every couple strides to peer over Mist-something's shoulder and see what had caught her attention this time. Not that she particularly minded. Camp was stuffy, and with the rule of 'no apprentices outside of camp on their own' and her reluctance to ask anyone to accompany her, she'd left camp maybe three times in the past moon.

As they came up on the creek, the apprentice figured it was better that they regain focus on their task. Her eyes swept up and down the banks, looking for any of the plants Sundust had sent them after. She knew what marigold and poppy seeds looked like - the medicine cat had shown them off at the event she had participated in, and she'd refused poppy seeds too many times to count, but catmint...

"N-n-never smelled catmi--nt. I-is it one of those things y'just kn--" Her train of thought was cut off by the eager squeaking of a kit behind them. Cinderpaw whirled around in surprise to see two kittens. The mottled one of the two was noticably smaller, but they couldn't have been older than a pawful of moons.

The larger and probably older one was more than happy to babble on about the herb knowledge he knew, and the apprentice took the opportunity to look closer at him. She was quiet for a few moments as she connected the wires in her head.

She slid in between the kits and their view of the deathberries before speaking. Who knew what they knew about those. "...You're an-another Rai--nfall kid, aren't y-you." Cinderpaw laughed, though it was more of an observation than a question. "How m-many of you do--es she have?! Are yo-you all this good at escapi--ng camp?"

Slight exasperation entered her voice, but it was more at the possibility of them getting in trouble than it was worry about their safety. Like she mentioned at the gathering, she snuck out of camp as a kitten at least once, also to stalk a patrol - though she hadn't been as young as they were now. Besides, everything traumatic that had happened to her as a kit happened in camp. It didn't do much to keep her safe, so she figured the territory wasn't much harsher.

Crouching down, she met Stormkit's eyes, and then Leopardkit's. "A-a-and what are your re--asons for following us o-out here today?"

[ @Jayvines @Emo Rat @birdie ]
Old December 1st, 2022, 02:01 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post

The larger and probably older one was more than happy to babble on about the herb knowledge he knew, and the apprentice took the opportunity to look closer at him. She was quiet for a few moments as she connected the wires in her head.

She slid in between the kits and their view of the deathberries before speaking. Who knew what they knew about those. "...You're an-another Rai--nfall kid, aren't y-you." Cinderpaw laughed, though it was more of an observation than a question. "How m-many of you do--es she have?! Are yo-you all this good at escapi--ng camp?"

Slight exasperation entered her voice, but it was more at the possibility of them getting in trouble than it was worry about their safety. Like she mentioned at the gathering, she snuck out of camp as a kitten at least once, also to stalk a patrol - though she hadn't been as young as they were now. Besides, everything traumatic that had happened to her as a kit happened in camp. It didn't do much to keep her safe, so she figured the territory wasn't much harsher.

Crouching down, she met Stormkit's eyes, and then Leopardkit's. "A-a-and what are your re--asons for following us o-out here today?"

[ @Jayvines @Emo Rat @birdie ]
Stormkit

The Tom looked up at the apprentice, “Hm? Yes I am one of Rainfall’s kits. I’ve no idea, I’ve never counted my siblings. And haha, I’ve snuck out once before this but I’m no expert.”

Stormkit was babbling a little, “I just wanted to see the herbs to be honest and to get outside of camp.” His eyes hinted at nothing as he looked back at the berries in front of him. They’re pretty but deadly the kit thought for a moment then shook his head. His gaze went back to Cinderpaw.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old December 4th, 2022, 07:37 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Mistheart ~

Grey eyes widened slightly as two unexpected balls of fluff emerged from behind her rather large companion. Oh!... Two more new potential friends! And kits were great at collecting things! Giving them a small smile (that could potentially look mischievous in the right light), the smaller grey molly tippy-tapped her white paws against the forest floor.

"And uh, what're your names?" she asked, head tilting as she bobbed slightly lower to the ground. "I'm Mistheart, and this is my friend Cinderpaw. Do you wanna help us with our big important job?"

Perhaps they would be good finders too! And--oh they'd have to sneak em back into camp if they wanted to avoid trouble... hmmm...

[ @littlelove @Emo Rat @birdie ]

Old December 4th, 2022, 07:53 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Mistheart ~

Grey eyes widened slightly as two unexpected balls of fluff emerged from behind her rather large companion. Oh!... Two more new potential friends! And kits were great at collecting things! Giving them a small smile (that could potentially look mischievous in the right light), the smaller grey molly tippy-tapped her white paws against the forest floor.

"And uh, what're your names?" she asked, head tilting as she bobbed slightly lower to the ground. "I'm Mistheart, and this is my friend Cinderpaw. Do you wanna help us with our big important job?"

Perhaps they would be good finders too! And--oh they'd have to sneak em back into camp if they wanted to avoid trouble... hmmm...

[ @littlelove @Emo Rat @birdie ]

“Me? I’m stormkit! And this is lepoardkit,” the Tom pointed to the Molly next to him.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA