Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i want to know what love...
by Aroogi
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:59 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:47 AM
from the shadows to the...
by alec
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:32 AM
this cool mask I made
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:18 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:12 AM

Old November 30th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Solemnly, Firestorm padded over to where Twinkles called the meeting.

[ VM ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 30th, 2023, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Poppysong snorts a laugh. “You get cold so easily, I’m surprised you aren’t covered in frost!” They say through clattering teeth, playfully jabbing their elbow into the side of their old mentor.

The shivering substides a bit, they can finally ask, “What do you think this meeting is for? I hope we’re getting some new warriors or apprentices, they’re just the cutest walking up there! All proud!”

Old November 30th, 2023, 08:25 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡[ʀᴜᴇʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇ.]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ᴡᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰彡★
(────)

RueRipple makes her way to the clearing, looking as fat as ever. Being pregnant had taken a lot of energy out of her, It was harder than the young warrior could have ever imaged. She finds a clear spot and takes a seat more towards the back of the clearing, The queen then looks around for her mate RyeWhisker.
@Pumpkin Latte

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 30th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Cold. Bleak. Lifeless. The young tom's sky blue eyes which normally held warmth and kindness to be freely given at whomsoever approached him were a husk of their usual self. His mate's death had hit him hard. Not just for what had been. For what had never been. For what had been taken from them before he could even summon up the damn courage to ask. A meaningless question now... and perhaps one that had been best left unasked. After all... he was nothing. Had he asked her about his hopes to have a family? Had she said yes? Where would that leave the kits now? With nothing. No mother. And a worthless father who would be best removed from the equation. Perhaps this had been for the best. He could not remember having ever had a family before her, it was only fitting he went back to that state of being now that she was gone. It was what he deserved, after all.

Head sunk deep into his mane of fur, Snowybreeze was vaguely aware of the cats gathering together at Twilightstar's call, yet the tom couldn't bring himself to care. Except for the smell. The scent of WindClan that permeated the clearing beneath the Galewood. A scent that was wrong. Imperfect. Incomplete... because she wasn't there. Because she would never be there again, and the wind had already removed all trace of her. It was unfair of him to hold on to this misery for so long. He understood that. Her mother had not only lost her daughter, but lost her place in the clan as well. And her father? Still having to conduct himself with the strength to help Twilightstar care of the clan. But at least they had been there. They hadn't been out killing another while their beloved gasped her last breath. He no longer cared that the rogue had been a threat. His mind could not process as much anymore.

At the peripheral of his gaze he could see her. A warrior approaching him, words spewing from her mouth that he just couldn't register. He should apologize. He was being rude. What good was he if he couldn't even acknowledge another's existence? And yet still he remained. Unmoving and desolate. Dapplebreeze gave him a concerned look as she sat close besides him, he could tell as much, and the lightest hint of guilt bubbled and festered in his gut, churning his innards uncomfortably until it was all he knew.

It was the first glimpse of emotion he'd had since he had awoken from the wretched despair that had made him void of any ever since then. And he relished it. Grasped at it with fervor as to not lose the feeling. Because he deserved this. He deserved this guilt and torment. This feeling of eternal unease that he had somehow forgotten was his lot in life when she was here. When she had been here.

Lifting owlish eyes towards the group of cats, his heart beating erratically in his chest, he spotted her. The familiar, spotted molly who had first let him know of his beloved's demise. Snowybreeze had seen it. The look of horror and sorrow that had passed through her almond shaped gaze. He couldn't find it in him to blame her as Peachfrost had, but he also could not look to her. Not while she sat next to her friend... his friend too, he supposed... not that it mattered anymore. None of it mattered. Not as far as he was concerned. And the sooner he remembered that, the easier life would be once again.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:42 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

*-Sweetkit-*
she/her // 5 moons
brown masked tabby with a white chest

Curious about this meeting, Sweetkit pokes her head out of the nursery, wondering what could be going on. Idly, she wonders if there are any new warriors to be made or possibly any new apprentices. The nursery is almost always full, so there's bound to be at least a few new apprentices, as for the current ones, she's not so sure. Sweetkit doesn't know how fast training is supposed to go normally, but some of the apprentices look nearly as old as the younger warriors... is that a common thing? How come they all train at different rates? Well... maybe she'd find out in the next few moons? Her own ceremony is surely not far away now.

Deciding she wants to join in and listen to what's going on, dainty paws carry her near the Galewood, olive eyes glancing around for Dusk-kitty, she doesn't see him, but maybe he'll show up later? For now, though, the kitten tucks her paws under her body and settles in a loaf to listen to what's going on.

[ OPEN ]
[ @silver. - for dusk ment ]
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:44 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

beetlecrest and deerfang were summoned with a blood ritual

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:24 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T3
Winds above it felt good to be back home. Blue eyes shined brighter than they had in moons as Bravebird padded into the clearing from the camp's entrance. She'd taken to building up her endurance once again, making a point to do daily runs in the territory both old and new. The fire had destroyed a large chunk of it and the new landmarks were nothing to sneeze at. It made for good breaks whenever she felt as though she were pushing the boundaries of what she could do just a little bit too hard.

Ears perked as Twilightstar called the Clan together, and immediately she searched for Dapplebreeze first. She spotted her mother sitting next to a... lump of fur? She couldn't tell who it was from here but figured she'd go sit by them later and introduce herself. Next was Fallownose - but her friend wasn't here yet. A smirk danced across her face as she wondered if the tom was probably out wreaking havoc or chasing another mouse-brain back across the border. And oh - that was a cat she recognized! But there was a... different look to her. A heaviness of sorts.

Deciding to pay her a quick visit before taking her place next to her mother, the lilac lynx-point made her way over. She first smiled at the unknown orange tabby she-cat sitting next to her - Firepaw if she remembered correctly - before her eyes flickered towards Lightningstorm. "I heard you got your full name. After all you did to help in the fire, I was sure you weren't far from it. WindClan is lucky to have you." A twinkle shown in her gaze as she moved to bump her shoulder lightly against the medicine cat. There was something up... something in the way cats were coming to the meeting, something in the way Lightningstorm just was (she'd heard briefly what had happened in the event...), but Brave for once didn't wish to poke or pry. She gave a small, supportive smile towards the spotted she-cat. "Just wanted to pass that on. I'm sure we'll have the chance to catch up after the meeting, yeah?" Another look towards Firepaw and a nod before she trotted towards her mother.

"Hi, mom." Bravebird grinned and gave her mother an affectionate nuzzle as she took a seat next to her. Leaning forward the lilac lynx-point glanced at the lump of fur - who she now recognized as Snowybreeze. She gave him a small smile. He seemed resolute to not talking though, and the grief that wafted from him nearly knocked her over. Concern pooled in her blue eyes and she looked back at Dapplebreeze inquisitively. She'd heard a little about what had all transpired - the illnesses, the poisoning, what Cowtuft had allegedly done, and how it had been Peachfrost at the front of the acusations. It twisted her heart up and churned her stomach, the WindClan warrior still not sure what to make of it. She knew her found sister to be fierce, a worthy comrade on the battle field and one who had trained under Owlglide's iron claw with her. But she also knew Cowtuft, and found it hard to believe the splotched tom would ever harm even a fly.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Dark ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw hopped over, and nosed her mentor's belly. "WHySsIT SoO BiGGisH?" she stage-whispered.
*Tigermist winced slightly*

"I'm expecting kits."

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old November 30th, 2023, 10:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth

Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons

Between the chaos of the deaths not long ago and the encounter with the rogue in the territory Crowtooth was a bit on edge at the moment. It was just.... A whole lot and while he did not at all believe Cowtuft had wanted to kill those cats (and much much less that the kind Lighteningstorm had done something) but.... Something fishy was going on here. Maybe not riverclan fishy but something was wrong here and the tunneler didnt think it was the medicine cats fault.

Hopefully Twilightstar was here to explain what'd been discovered, that the truth of the situation had been found and that they could mourn but be alright from here. Maybe she would even announce a patrol to go fetch Peachfrost and sooth her and bring her home! The tom would be very happy to do that. But he doubted this would occur, the molly he'd known for too long looked too torn for things to be that good.
It was funny, the last time she looked so beaten down was..... Was..... Stars damn it the memory was on the tip of his mind and it was gone. Amnesia was the worst.

Still, he could see now! That was new and good progress.

It was still foggy though, which is why the large tom nearly tripped over a kitten.
"Oops! Well 'm sorry there little on', didn' see ya there."

He hoped his broken gravel deep voice didnt startle her, nor the rasping wheezing breaths he couldnt control.

"Ya lookin' fer a partner ta sit with? I needa buddy as well, everthin's so dour right now I swear 'ts like someone died." Ok really really bad joke Crowtooth, backpetal, now! The tom coughed awkwardly and wheezed "Ah- bad turn 'f fraze, 'm Crowtooth, whats yer name?"

@KataroAndTheHeather

Last edited by Rani; November 30th, 2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Poppysong snorts a laugh. “You get cold so easily, I’m surprised you aren’t covered in frost!” They say through clattering teeth, playfully jabbing their elbow into the side of their old mentor.

The shivering substides a bit, they can finally ask, “What do you think this meeting is for? I hope we’re getting some new warriors or apprentices, they’re just the cutest walking up there! All proud!”

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual

At the topic of the meeting, Softsong's tail twitched.

"Nothing too troublesome hopefully," she mewed. She certainly hoped that's all Twilightstar had to talk about, but she was doubtful the illness sweeping their clan wouldn't be the topic, if not the consequent trouble with Peachfrost and Cowtuft.

"Some new warriors would certainly do us good. Maybe you'll get an apprentice of your own since you like the little furballs so much," she rumbled, shaking the worries from her head. There was no use fretting - if there was grim news, they'd hear it soon enough.

Last edited by lesbianism; November 30th, 2023 at 10:40 PM.