Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herb's Character Garden
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:18 PM
i sit and look out. [p]
by samm
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:18 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:13 PM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:12 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 02:50 PM

Old December 9th, 2022, 12:36 PM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Fawnspring + koidream
A heavy sigh drew across koidreams maw as he cats a glance back at the older cat behind him. Sure it was odd to lead a cat who was probably well over his age back to camp when he probably already knew every inch of this place. Feeling the silence was dragging on he spoke to break the tension between them. So er…how long have you been gone? he glanced back the the brown tom as he seamed to try to calculate the moons. Finally his maw pulled back into a carefree grin. Not sure? he mewed playfully. His steps were slow and he kept looking around a thoughtful look flashed across his brown scarred face.
@birdie.
Sus and stinky.

Last edited by Clyde; December 9th, 2022 at 12:37 PM.
Old December 9th, 2022, 12:51 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
Since Pikestar was confined to his den and the rest of her family was off doing warrior-duty things, Fawnpaw found that she was practically free to leave camp on her own again. Things were much different than the last time she had been in RiverClan; her paws were more sure and confident of themselves, eyes brighter and more observant. Gone was the naive, scared, timidly shy medicine cat that her Clan had once known her as, and in her place was a more refined and grown-up twelve moon old Fawnpaw. It brought a smile to her face just thinking about it.

On top of that what she knew about herbs had expanded quite a bit, though the name of the mysterious yellow flower still eluded her. Fawnpaw hadn't had a chance to ask Marigoldleap about it, but would in due time she supposed. For now she was out in the territory, still relatively close to camp, trying to see if she could find anymore catmint for her brother. Nestled in the back of her mind were the words of Cowpaw all those moons ago at the Starcave, how it was also good for coughs. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Before she got far into her search however, RiverClan scent flooded her nose and she lifted her head in time to see Koidream and an unfamiliar cat making their way towards them. "Hello Mr. Koidream," the young medicine cat called with a wave of her tail as she turned to greet him with a dip of her head. Blue eyes flickered to the unfamiliar tom, who was much larger than her. Something about him seemed familiar, but he caried with him an unknown scent. "Hello. Who are you?" Surely Koidream wasn't minnowbrained enough to bring an outsider onto RiverClan land, what with the no outsider joining rule in place that her brother had spoken of at the last Clan meeting. Her voice held nothing but simple intrigue though as she smiled softly at both of them.

[ @Lester ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 9th, 2022, 01:00 PM

Koidream + Fawnspring
Fawnspring glanced at the young apprentice. Judging by the smell of herbs on her fur Fawnspring guessed she was the new medicine cat apprentice. Or possibly the new medicine cat herself. Koidream dipped his head in a courtesy greeting as well. Hello fawnpaw. Hope all is well today? his ears perked in regards to the brown tom behind him. Fawnspring seamed to perk up and diligently replied greetings fawnpaw am Fawnspring. I used to be apart of Riverclan until things became..hectic. a heavy sight and a shake of his head cleared his thoughts a bit. Koidream shot fawnpaw a pleading look that practically said ‘ save me he has no brain cells whatsoever’
@birdie
Koi will eternally be waving the s.o.s flag until fawn saves him lol
Old December 9th, 2022, 01:15 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Fawnpaw
"As well as it can be." A small chuckle left her at the question. Good was a relative term in RiverClan; so long as there were no more bodies to add to the growing pile, Fawnpaw considered the Clan to be doing well. Her eyes flickered to the older tom as he spoke right after, a flash in her blue eyes at the name. "Well it's nice to meet you, Mr. Fawnspring." The look from Koidream was met with confusion, but the medicine cat didn't bother lingering on it as she looked back at the cat who had been missing.

He had left when things got hectic, hmm? Fawnpaw didn't know all that much about Clan politics yet, but she had an admirable respect for the warriors who had stayed during the dark time that was Skystar's leadership and continued to serve their Clan - so hearing how one had left was disheartening. "Mr. Skystar wasn't the best leader..." she began with the downturn of her ears, shaking her head gently, "so I can sort of understand that. Are you wanting to rejoin the Clan now? I must warn you, things haven't really stopped being... hectic, as you say. But Mr. Pikestar has been a really good leader, and has been doing his absolute best." Obvious pride for her brother swirled in her gaze as she smiled once more at Fawnspring.

"RiverClan needs all the warriors we can get, but we need warriors who won't run at the first sign of trouble... Is that you, Mr. Fawnspring?" A gentle tone, but there was a small, almost challenging edge to her voice. Despite her age and inexperience compared to the two cats that stood before her, Fawnpaw refused to let cats who would not defend her home, her brother, and would flee. Blue eyes blinked as she watched them both.

[ @Lester ]

Old December 9th, 2022, 01:29 PM

fawnspring + koidream
fawnsprings smile faded from his face as he stared at the young medicine cat or fawnpaw. I’d never run away from a battle. If there is even a single cat left on the battlefield I stay and fight alongside them. his voice no longer had the friendly tone it once had. Instead it held authority and boldness. Koidream shifted on his paws a moment before speaking once more. If you’ll excuse me I’ll take my leave now. Have a great day or er..night fawnpaw and Fawnspring. with that he quickly padded off. Fawnspring watched him leave with questioning eyes. And yes, I’d like to return home. The time I spent away has calmed my nerves and released my pent up stress. I’m willing to work again if Riverclan will have me he dipped his head before quietly waiting for a response.
@birdie

Last edited by Clyde; December 9th, 2022 at 01:32 PM.
Old December 9th, 2022, 01:35 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Fawnpaw
A blink was all she gave the authoritative tone that Fawnspring seemed to believe he could take with her. "My apologies, Mr. Fawnspring, but you had just informed me that you ran because things got too "hectic" so I mistakenly assumed battle would be the same thing." His tone was met with the same steady one Fawnpaw had developed over the moons as she stood her ground watching him. She didn't much appreciate this cat trying to walk over her as if she didn't hold an important position in the Clan. "I am glad to know you will not make that mistake twice."

Looking to Koidream as the tom excused himself, Fawnpaw gave a dip of her head before focusing back onto the former RiverClanner. He seemed to have changed his tone up yet again, but Fawnpaw allowed the silence to stretch further. Usually these decisions were left up to her brother or Gingerfrost, or even one of the Shields, but with her wanting to take up a more active role in the Clan she figured she could make the call with this one. "You may come back. I'll inform Mr. Pikestar of your return." With a flick of her tail, she turned to lead the tom back towards camp.

[ @Lester - done! please go ahead and resubmit fawnspring to the allegiances ]

Old December 10th, 2022, 06:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple. View Post
Silverpaw knew when she came back someone would ask about before. She had tried really hard to remember, but she just.. couldn’t. It was like a blank spot in her memory; she knew it wasn't good but there wasn't much she could really do about it. She listened and nodded as Gingerfrost spoke. She noticed his facial expressions. Something was making the deputys brain work, and it was her.

Wait.. Did he? Fawnpaw?? "She's really back?? Like, actually? Please don't be pulling my leg, please." The young molly felt energy rushing into her, and she leapt to her paws. She excitedly bounced from one paw to the other, amber eyes shining and wide. Silverpaw really hoped that this wasn't Gingerfrosts attempt at a joke, because she'd probably start crying. Watching Gingerfrost stand, she dipped her head respectfully. She had to go find her siblings. She was so happy.

{ @Estelle }

Dipping his head in a light nod, Gingerfrost gave a simple reply.
"She is."
He affirmed, watching the excited apprentice. He wasn't exactly one to... Pull legs. So Silverpaw could rest assured that this wasn't some sort of sick joke. Although hopefully her excitement would encourage her to go see the medicine cat.
"She'll be glad to see you.. As will your siblings."
Softly, the tabby muttered a last few words, hardly imagining how they might react. He didn't know why he said that, the words simply... Left. And they might be heard, evidently, he couldn't image being wrong however.
"Rest."
Was the last thing he told her before dipping his head in goodbye and leaving Silverpaw to her peace.

[ All done! You go ahead and resubmit her! ]

Old December 11th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Dewsong
She/her

The blue grey she-cat padded back into camp. She hoped that the high ranks would understand why she went away for a bit... She had to get away from the nursery. Even if that had meant going out on her own for a day or two, her kits would be fine.

Dewsong glanced around, hoping to see Gingerfrost, Pikestar or one of the Shields.

@Estelle

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old December 11th, 2022, 01:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinestripe View Post
Dewsong
She/her

The blue grey she-cat padded back into camp. She hoped that the high ranks would understand why she went away for a bit... She had to get away from the nursery. Even if that had meant going out on her own for a day or two, her kits would be fine.

Dewsong glanced around, hoping to see Gingerfrost, Pikestar or one of the Shields.

@Estelle

Spotting one their queens that disappeared a few days ago, wander back into camp the tabby tom rose to his paws and approached, tail giving a light flick.
"Dewsong."
Gingerfrost stopped in his tracks, watching the queen with an expectant gaze, waiting for her to begin her explanation. Quite a few of their clanmates had gone missing this moon, hopefully more than just one would miraculously present themselves back.

Old December 11th, 2022, 02:47 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Dewsong
She/her

She sighed guiltily. "I'm sorry for disappearing... I had to get away for a bit. I should have told you first." On the plus side, that little... Excursion... Had really cleared her mind.

@Estelle

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~